Thread: EU is Losing 1,000 Farms Per Day, Climate Change Regulations May lead to Starvation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

EU is Losing 1,000 Farms Per Day, Climate Change Regulations May lead to Starvation

The new EU Agriculture Commissioner has publicly stated that Europe loses 1,000 farms per day.

He acknowledged that the EU is losing 400,000 farms per year. However, crop and livestock production in Europe is projected to decline and maybe completely abandoned Europe’s southern and Mediterranean regions due to the increased negative impacts of climate change, according to a European Environment Agency (EEA).

The study says that adapting to climate change must be made a top priority for the European Union’s agriculture sector if it is to improve resilience to extreme events like droughts, heatwaves, and floods. But the obsession with Climate Change in Europe which is destroying its economy and now its ability to even grow food many are concerned will lead to starvation once again as was the case in Ireland because of the British Corn Laws which prohibited the importation of grain from America.

The nonsense of Climate Change seems to be poised to accomplish what it is designed to do – reduce the population. The question that needs to be answered is: Whose grandchildren are we trying to prevent from being born? Those who do not believe in Climate Change created by Humans? Certainly not the promoters or politicians.

So it must be the rest of us they want to starve.

It certainly appears that perhaps this is the backdrop as to why we may see a rise in agricultural prices into 2025 and our computer is showing this should be a cost-push inflationary wave.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...to-starvation/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to old steel For This Useful Post:

Neuro (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: EU is Losing 1,000 Farms Per Day, Climate Change Regulations May lead to Starvati

I believe it is all wavering on one man right now.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Re: EU is Losing 1,000 Farms Per Day, Climate Change Regulations May lead to Starvati

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    I believe it is all wavering on one man right now.
    Yup

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

But they have Freedom of the Press, - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_...eedom_2019.svg

So everyone will know they're dieing from inability to invest in new farms with approved Climate Change regulations,,,

Honestly who would want to invest in anything so Risky?

EXXON ONLY

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

All the farms in Europe must be outlawed immediately, so that no more carbon can be emitted from them. Otherwise the climate might keep changing.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madfranks View Post
    All the farms in Europe must be outlawed immediately, so that no more carbon can be emitted from them. Otherwise the climate might keep changing.
    I read a post earlier where London hotels were doing away with their air conditioning units,

thanks to the last 25 years of cooler temperatures in London (under the effects of global warming)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

monty (29th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    I read a post earlier where London hotels were doing away with their air conditioning units,

thanks to the last 25 years of cooler temperatures in London (under the effects of global warming)
    Today here in Colorado on the Eastern slopes of the Rockies the temperature is 14°F (-10°C). Tomorrow the forecast is for -3°F (-18°C) thanks to global warming
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (29th October 2019),madfranks (29th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Today here in Colorado on the Eastern slopes of the Rockies the temperature is 14°F (-10°C). Tomorrow the forecast is for -3°F (-18°C) thanks to global warming

17F with our first SNOW here in Boise.

Off topic...imagine how screwed I'd be in my all-electric apartment if they cut the power for days like in California.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

monty (29th October 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

17F with our first SNOW here in Boise.

Off topic...imagine how screwed I'd be in my all-electric apartment if they cut the power for days like in California.

Better get yourself a propane heater. Any kind will do fine. 'Mr. Heater' works dandy. Keep a 20 pound cylinder handy and you will stay warm during an outage.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

If these fools in power had any real conception of just how hard life used to be without modern technology (heating and a/c available at the touch of a button, electricity and lights available at the touch of a button, clean water available at the turn of a handle, toilets that remove your waste away from your home, etc.) they wouldn't be so quick to push for de-industrialization. A billion+ people would DIE if we went back to the technology of 100 years ago.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell