Thread: Kosher-MAGAs Implode - Charlie Kirk, Turning Point USA

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Kosher-MAGAs Implode - Charlie Kirk, Turning Point USA

EMJ clip, < 1m: https://twitter.com/realDaveReilly/s...45811934109696
    Conservative Inc.™ can be boiled down to two things:
    Kochsuckers and C*cksuckers
    via @EMichaelJones1

Benny Johnson, "blue checkmark" (which seems to have recently become a "black on white checkmark" ) with 181K twatter followers, TPUSA official of some sort:
    https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...73349254598656

Benny
    @bennyjohnson
    There’s a difference between asking genuine questions & trolling

“How does Anal Sex help win the Culture War” isn’t a serious question

It’s homophobic & disgusting.

In America, what happens between two consenting adults is their business

They’re the New Westboro Baptist Kids
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    2m clip inside https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/statu...94371030695937

Caleb SkHull @CalebJHull
    Here's Nick Fuentes denying that the Holocaust happened. Him and his followers are scum of the earth and their bad faith, anti-Semitic attacks should be shot down by the entire conservative movement.
    10:26 AM · Oct 30, 2019
    Any trump supporter exposing the kosher nostra is the brown shirts of this nazis trump movement. If they hate Muslims, they are the new kosher SS.

The SS do not permit any dislike of negros.

This is what the jewish SS permits among list of new ideas:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49901878

Jews shoot Palestinian protestors without outcry, to the cheers of neo-nazis. Neo-nazis under trump want to be the new jews, as trump wants and as trump supporters want.

trumptards are about hate. GIM1 was about being informed about the enemies of mankind who hate you (nearly everybody there had horror stories about being around nigs, you learn quickly that nigs are not your friend).

trump supporters hate facts and truth, want everything kosher certified.

The past 3 years has been the great purge. And this continues. Kicked off of youtube, joobook and soon twitter. With trumps approval. trump is about re-koshering the right.

The left is kosher, except for Andrew Yang and Williamson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0cdZO3WNM0

trump is clinton for dumbies.
    Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

...KosherMAGA vs JPwiseMAGA....

Trump making ISRAEL great again............................................. ....not America.

Goyim Trump supporters like our own EE are either mentally ill or crypto jews.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,637 Times in 3,209 Posts

I am wondering if Owen Benjamin had anything to do with this?

He has been hammering Charlie Kirk hard on his Izzy first, love the gays schtick.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh9CuXIUm_g
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (31st October 2019),madfranks (31st October 2019),PatColo (31st October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

The JP wise side seems to identify with it, labeling themselves Groypers; so I guess that's all we need to know about it?
    Operation Groyper at 4chan.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

PatColo (31st October 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I am wondering if Owen Benjamin had anything to do with this?

He has been hammering Charlie Kirk hard on his Izzy first, love the gays schtick.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh9CuXIUm_g

Yeah that guy's a real smooth smoothy- his "I (love) ISR" button is a nice touch! the clip is in my OP, a 10s longer version which includes Kirk's izzy-cucking answer

Owen also went thru a phase a few mos ago, around the time my interest in his shtick was wearing off anyways, but he thought it would be clever to make Nick Fuentes into his punching bag for awhile. I felt Owen really dropped the ball there; it basically backfired & hurt him... said more about it in my Owen thread.

July 20:
    ya OB went over the top last week re Nick Fuentes - all based on some "slight" OB perceived from Nick. OB tried to be all Alpha, but the whole shtick didn't work well - just perplexing, & went on & on for 2-3 streams.

Never got much into Nick, 20yo, reminds me of Max Keiser but without the wisdom - just the snappy 'tude, sarcasm. Voice & 'tude grind on me a little - at least his voice isn't as bad as (((Ben Shapiro))) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnQ...KuIcrSw/videos

Anyways, be curious if OB's star hasn't crested, turned the corner, as peeps fascination wanes? He's been soliciting venues who will accept him, for a tour in Sept

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (31st October 2019)

Thanks

Fuentes yest, got 1.1K retweets ATM:
    https://twitter.com/NickJFuentes/sta...41869246042113

Nicholas J. Fuentes
    @NickJFuentes

The conservative inc answer for James Younger nearly being chemically castrated against his will?

"Whatever happens in the privacy of your home!"

Mass immigration from third world shitholes?

"As long as they come legally!"

Endless foreign wars?

"Whatever is best for Israel!"

Thanks
    Thanked 4,637 Times in 3,209 Posts

Link below is from the Gateway Pundit. Owned and operated by pole smokers.

VERY DISTURBING: Nick Fuentes and His “Groypers” Infiltrated the TPUSA Event Last Night and Bashed Gays and Jews (Video)

The comments in the link seemed well over 50 percent in favor of Nick Fuentes.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (31st October 2019),PatColo (31st October 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    I couldn't get very far there; the comments are a waste of time - yes maybe made so by shills to dilute the nugget comments, & make ppl like me just give up on them.

I generally don't bother with twatter comments either; some people's accounts attract high quality comments though & you quickly enough learn which ones.

That said, ironically, my fave way to tweet something out is, start it as a comment in one of the cool kids' threads who do attract good comments, then RT my comment there out to my followers... hard to know if it makes any diff though, with twatter's elaborate AI profiling & shadowbanning & gaslighting apparatus... my "Impressions" etc analytics #s are a joke, relative to my >12K followers.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

I don't think the TPUSA and the Charlie Kirk type of conservative propaganda is not so much a 'Trump' thing as many have mentioned in the posts here, it would exist regardless, its about the corrupt establishment's attempt to re-establish a fake-right paradigm after the NeoCon con propaganda has basically collapsed.

This is BBC level of smear and spin coming from Holt at the Gateway Pundit. Nick was prevented access to the event by a gang of event security personel.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews