Thread: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter all ban any mention of “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Facebook, YouTube, Twitter all ban any mention of “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella

THOUGHT POLICE: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter all ban any mention of “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella as the Overton Window of allowable speech collapses

(Natural News) Anyone publishing the name of the so-called deep state CIA “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella is being systematically de-platformed by Google, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.

This is happening because lawless Leftists fully understand that the more people learn about Eric Ciaramella, the more rapidly the “Ukrainegate” impeachment hoax collapses.

An insane effort has been undertaken by the entire CIA-run fake news media and CIA-puppeted tech giants to memory hole the name “Eric Ciaramella” and erase it from reality.

What they are really trying to pull off is history’s first secret impeachment proceedings characterized by anonymous accusers who may never be identified, cross-examined or even named.

This smacks of the very kind of secret kangaroo courts run by the KGB in the old Soviet Union, where the person being accused is never allowed to confront their accuser or even know what crimes they’re being accused of committing. Left-wing criminal congressman Adam Schiff would have fit right in with the KGB secret police.

In order to achieve this Orwellian goal of complete secrecy and obfuscation of the facts, the tech giants are now aggressively de-platforming any channel that mentions the name “Ciaramella” in text, images or videos. This action is predicated on the coordinated liberal lie that falsely claims naming whistleblowers is somehow against the law.

It turns out it isn’t. That’s why the left-wing media itself routinely names whistleblowers if doing so is calculated to be able to harm President Trump, Kavanaugh or other prominent conservatives. (Remember the Christine Blasey Ford circus against Kavanaugh? Ford’s name wasn’t blacklisted from the internet…)

“Facebook is removing any mention of the potential whistleblower’s name and is cracking down against Facebook publishers that mention any allegation of the potential whistleblower’s name, claiming they are violating Facebook’s Community Standards and Policies,” reports Breitbart.com.

“Administrators of Breitbart News’ Facebook page began receiving notifications on Wednesday evening stating that Breitbart’s page is ‘at risk of being unpublished’ but were not given any details as to why, or even which posts were allegedly at issue.”

Facebook and the other tech giants are now running a coordinated memory hole operation to hide the identity of a criminal deep state coup operative from the American people. This reminds us of the CIA-controlled fake news media memory holing any mention of the CDC scientist (Dr. William Thompson) who publicly admitted taking part of a massive science fraud cover-up to bury the evidence that vaccines cause autism.

As usual, the real goal here is to destroy Trump at any cost, all while suppressing the free expression of Americans through coordinated, malicious censorship that amounts to nothing less than an illegal coup against the United States of America.

That’s why the criminal heads of these anti-First Amendment tech giants — like Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg — must be arrested, indicted and charged with treason.

As I explain in the video below, humanity must declare war on Google and the tech giants, or humanity will be forever enslaved and silenced. (By the time the libtard fascist Dems figure this out, they will already be the targets of the very mass executions they are unleashing, just like what happened in the left-wing French Revolution.)

The tech giants are now openly engaged in election rigging

Not only that, Facebook is now threatening to de-platform all channels that mention Trump rallies. As The Gateway Pundit explains, Facebook is now threatening multiple channels after they posted Trump rally descriptions:

On Wednesday night The Gateway Pundit received several warnings from Facebook that we violated community standards and our account is “at risk of being unpublished.”

We were also notified from our readers that anyone who reposted our articles were ALSO THREATENED to be unpublished.
    And we are not alone.

On Thursday morning David J Harris Jr. also reported that his Facebook page was being threatened.

David described it as a “modern day lynching.”

This would be modern day lynching! @facebook is threatening to unpublish my page with no explanation!!!
    Is it because I support @realDonaldTrump? Because I don’t vote Democrat? #DavidJHarrisJr

It is time for President Trump to declare the tech giants to be engaged in a coordinated, treasonous conspiracy to overthrow the Republic, silence the American people and destroy the very foundation of democracy.
    Arrest the tech tyrants now.

The techno-tyrants must be dismantled and shut down. All their top managers and CEOs must be criminally indicted and imprisoned.

If you wish to exercise your free speech, post your videos on Brighteon.com, the pro-liberty YouTube alternative.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter all ban any mention of “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella

Almost everything people post on FB have a thing saying "this content not available". I do not think it is active people reviewing but their automaton algorithms. I was shut out a few days during a FB outage and every picture or post had automated descriptions of what was in the post or pictures including names, descriptions of the pic etc. I posted this before when it happened. It's there in full force.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter all ban any mention of “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella

The internet is dying. AI is taking over and it is erasing anything the globalist left doesn't like.
    The other thing that bothers me is how everyone is being forced to use their smart phones to purchase everything. I went to a hockey game 2 days ago, there are no longer any paper tickets, or parking passes. You have to flash your phone for everything. Everything you do is being tracked and stored on the cloud. Governments are able to shut down the internet at will. You can be blind and see what's coming...it ain't good!

The NWO is here and you all stood in line for it.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

AndreaGail (10th November 2019),monty (9th November 2019),PatColo (9th November 2019),woodman (9th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    The internet is dying. AI is taking over and it is erasing anything the globalist left doesn't like.
    The other thing that bothers me is how everyone is being forced to use their smart phones to purchase everything. I went to a hockey game 2 days ago, there are no longer any paper tickets, or parking passes. You have to flash your phone for everything. Everything you do is being tracked and stored on the cloud. Governments are able to shut down the internet at will. You can be blind and see what's coming...it ain't good!

The NWO is here and you all stood in line for it.
    I'm sorry sir, I don't have a cell phone?
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Thought Police, also could be called The Ministry of Truth.
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

This latest CIA event reminds me of their past even more Gretaesk CIAramellian work to convince Westerners (for the first of two times) to allow their public servants to war against Iraqi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony
    ​The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah...

Her story was initially corroborated by Amnesty International, a British NGO, which published several independent reports about the killings...

We are informed by impeccable sources in Kuwait's health institutions that the Iraqi occupation authorities have carried out the following brutal crimes, which may be described as crimes against humanity: ... 2. The incubators in maternity hospitals used for children suffering from retarded growth (premature children) have been removed, causing the death of all the children who were under treatment....

The allegations in the letter received widespread media coverage in the following days.
    NewYorkTimes Remember Nayirah, Witness for Kuwait?
    By John R. MacArthur Jan. 6, 1992

Mr. Bush's allegations of atrocities by Iraqi forces generally went unchallenged. Mr. Hussein's violent disposal of dissident Iraqis was a matter of record, so few politicians, journalists or human rights investigators were prepared to question the President's campaign to paint his opponent as Adolf Hitler reborn...

But before the war, the incubator story seriously distorted the American debate about whether to support military action. Amnesty International believed the tale, and its ill-considered validation of the charges likely influenced the seven U.S. Senators who cited the story in speeches supporting the Jan. 12 resolution authorizing war. Since the resolution passed the Senate by only six votes, the question of how the incubator story escaped scrutiny -- when it really mattered -- is all the more important. (Amnesty International later retracted its support of the story.)

A little reportorial investigation would have done a great service to the democratic process. Americans would have been interested to know the identity of "Nayirah," the 15-year-old Kuwaiti girl who shocked the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on Oct. 10, 1990, when she tearfully asserted that she had watched 15 infants being taken from incubators in Al-Adan Hospital in Kuwait City by Iraqi soldiers who "left the babies on the cold floor to die." The chairmen of the Congressional group, Tom Lantos, a California Democrat, and John Edward Porter, an Illinois Republican, explained that Nayirah's identify would be kept secret to protect her family from reprisals in occupied Kuwait.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Regarding the above post: Even fake news propaganda against Iraq, that played a significant role in having western public servants war against Iraq, still had to claim that Iraq military wanted the incubators for their babies to be somewhat believable.

msn.com: WaPo: Israel’s assault forced a nurse to leave babies behind. They were found decomposing.
    22h
    The day before, airstrikes had cut off the Gaza City facility’s oxygen supplies. Israeli tanks had surrounded the hospital complex, and the Israel Defense Forces were calling and texting the doctors, urging them to leave.

But ambulances couldn’t safely reach al-Nasr to transport the wounded, and doctors refused to leave the facility without their patients.

The five premature babies were particularly vulnerable. They needed oxygen, and medication administered at regular intervals. There were no portable respirators or incubators to transport them. Without life support, the nurse feared, they wouldn’t survive an evacuation.

Then the IDF delivered an ultimatum, al-Nasr director Bakr Qaoud told The Washington Post: Get out or be bombarded. An Israeli official, meanwhile, provided an assurance that ambulances would be arranged to retrieve the patients.

The nurse, a Palestinian man who works with Paris-based Doctors Without Borders, saw no choice. He assessed his charges and picked up the strongest one — the baby he thought likeliest to bear a temporary cut to his oxygen supply. He left the other four on their breathing machines, reluctantly, and with his wife, their children and the one baby, headed south.

“I felt like I was leaving my own children behind,” said the nurse, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to protect his privacy. “If we had the ability to take them, we would have, [but] if we took them off the oxygen they would have died.”

Two weeks later, the pause in hostilities allowed a Gazan journalist to venture into the hospital. In the neonatal intensive care unit, Mohammed Balousha made the awful discovery...

On Saturday, IDF Spokeswoman Doron Spielman appeared to cast doubt on the story during a live conversation on X, formerly Twitter: “There were no premature babies that decomposed because of the IDF; there were probably no babies that decomposed whatsoever,” he said.
    They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

9. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd December 2023)