Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: excuse me sir, i think my bill is incorrect

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

excuse me sir, i think my bill is incorrect

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ches-side.html

.....elderly female customer was hospitalized after she was body slammed to the ground at a Popeyes car park in Tennessee

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cheka. For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th November 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: excuse me sir, i think my bill is incorrect

What kind of fucking 'NIGGER' shit is that? Looked like something from WWF. So she called him a nigger? I guess truth hurts.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (10th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Cant say Nigger but Nigga is okay. I guess the "R" is the trigger. Unless you are white. I hung out with some brothers in the '80s and directly asked about it. They told me that direct but also said even if a white said Nigga it was confrontational and not allowed. Fine line there and this was early '80s and none of these guys were druggies or whatever. Just a cultural thing. Whites not invited.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th November 2019),woodman (10th November 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Cant say Nigger but Nigga is okay. I guess the "R" is the trigger. Unless you are white. I hung out with some brothers in the '80s and directly asked about it. They told me that direct but also said even if a white said Nigga it was confrontational and not allowed. Fine line there and this was early '80s and none of these guys were druggies or whatever. Just a cultural thing. Whites not invited.
    Yeah, well I like to say Nigger, with an R. I guess it's just cultural.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th November 2019),Tumbleweed (10th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    We can now as long as were not in the ghetto unarmed.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th November 2019),Tumbleweed (10th November 2019),woodman (10th November 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    We can now as long as were not in the ghetto unarmed.
    Yes indeed. Say what you want but be prepared for the consequences.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (10th November 2019),monty (11th November 2019),Tumbleweed (10th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

Going around packing heat and saying nigger doesn't seem like a great idea to me. You might end up in a cage with niggers packing you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (11th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I like it that way too but I know it's not safe to do that to their face. When I see one though I'm always thinking "you f,ing nigger" and they probably suspect I'm thinking it. Whether you say it or not it's best to be armed when you're around those bastards. A white person should not be eating where niggers are working and I try to avoid those places when I see them.

If you go to the link below and scroll down to the video of a nigger turning on his answering machine, the older lady that left the message does a good job of describing the nigger race.

We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

monty (11th November 2019),woodman (11th November 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

On the whole, I try to be civilized and polite. I just try to be a decent human being. When I see some peice of shit body slam an old woman to the ground, I get outraged. That is unacceptable behavior and such a creature deserves any epithet applied to it and far worse. Not even an animal would behave in such a fashion.

As far as Nigs are concerned; They just keep following Whitey. I grew up in the Detroit area but I moved to the country years ago and the cities around me in Northern Michigan were just about 100% white and I liked that very much. No Blacks or Mexicans with attitudes making my food, just pretty, decent white girls serving food in the restaurants and people just like me in the businesses, farms and on the highways. Now it is turning to shit even here. I don't like this new world and I feel a deep sense of dread for my descendants. I am getting old and I won't see the worst of it, but they will be in the thick of it.

Not all blacks are pieces of shit and many whites are just as bad but at least with the whites, they can keep their head and they aren't automatically against me because of my race.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Hitch (11th November 2019),hoarder (11th November 2019),monty (11th November 2019),Shorty Harris (13th November 2019),Tumbleweed (11th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Not all blacks are pieces of shit and many whites are just as bad but at least with the whites, they can keep their head and they aren't automatically against me because of my race.
    This is what gets us in trouble over and over again. It happened in Babylon in the past when it was destroyed and history is repeating in white nations now because we haven't learned the lesson of Babylon. They may not all act like pieces of shit but allowing them into white nations has always ended badly.

The Lessons of Babylon, Norse Wolf
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th November 2019),woodman (11th November 2019)