Thread: Nine out of ten American Jews fear antissemitism.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Nine out of ten American Jews fear antissemitism.

From Jim Stone:

Russia Insider: "9 out of 10 American Jews fear antisemitism

There's a highly upvoted comment below, which I am going to re-post here, With my spin on it.
    "To point out all the crimes and the treachery the Jews have put upon their host nations is considered anti semitism by them.

When you search a topic on Google and don't find what you are looking for it is due to these back stabbing control freaks. They want to continue murdering and destroying you without you able to discuss it."

Everything from 911 to the autism scam to having over 500 fully sequenced cancer genes in the MMR shot along with the complete human genome of an autistic boy, squalene to up the brain damage, and a whole lot more it's no wonder why they are hated while they spew about all of us being nuts when we call them out for destroying our children on purpose.

Question: WHY THE HELL ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US?

Would it not be a better plan for their future to make our families and intellects as great as possible, while they leech us through taxes to live their dreams from?

Why are they only seeking to destroy us with everything from imported criminals to imported labor, to wrecking the boys to queering us out, and destroying our families with highly motivating divorce courts that make it an extreme incentive for half the population to destroy it all? Is that a profitable method?

Why are they smashing us like this?

Why did they destroy our education and disable a vast majority of the white boys who have historically created everything worth having?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM?

I can't even begin to guess, because I'm not a psychopath, my mind can't go into their realm for an answer.
    NOT DEAR AND VERY MUCH HATED JEWISH COMMUNITY: YOU ARE NOT AN EXAMPLE TO FOLLOW.

"Feeling guilty" about that WON'T CUT IT.

Change what you are knowingly doing to destroy everything that has lifted you out of the gutter or you'll once again be walking the desert staring at a snake on a stick!

NEW INFO: Morales ousted 1 week after he said NO to foreign corporations and Bolivian lithium

I gotta say, there was NOTHING going on in Bolivia as far as I knew, and then one day, POOF, Morales was gone. How about that? Come on now, let's ask a question hereid you hear any news of protests against the Bolivian president running up to his ouster, or was it, for you, just news of POOF, HE'S GONE?
    Even in Mexico I never heard of it. As far as I knew, Bolivia was cruising along happy, and then suddenly there were rebels who ousted Morales. "Rebels" wearing the same getup as the blackwater goons who actually did the Boston bombing, skull and all. ONE WEEK after Morales said "no" to the lithium, we'll mine it ourselves and sell it to you. How about that!
    "Coincidence" can really be revealing, can't it?
    That said, most likely the NSA had intelligence on Morales discussing the move ahead of time, gave out the proper notifications, and then, on cue, already staged, Blackwater pounced. A good theory that probably has no "conspiracy" in it at all.

Question posted to social media, and my answer

"If the left controls social media then why is it so hard for the right to create an alternate?"

Here it is, EXACTLY: Because the left has infiltrated the web to such an extent that they can demote priorities and make the competition run like crap.Then, Google, which is totally lawless, can use their supercomputer to DDOS and fake traffic the competition into oblivion. Even if caught, they'll not be punished because the entire prosecution chain is subverted. I have long believed a majority of the malware that affects competing products was written by Google, for the sole purpose of making the competition look incompetent, and open the way for Google to stay on top. I have little doubt Google has over a thousand programmers dedicated to doing only that.
    It's not only Google doing this crap, but they are a major player in it. Even I can code a video site like Youtube and have it run smoothly (the combat mode software I both wrote and took from the public domain and modified for my purposes can do that if you add enough extensions, ) The basic core that would make it all go is already done, and I did it in a few days - this crap is not hard to do and others are not too stupid to come up with a legit competitor to Youtube but they face the problem of sabotage by a 900 pound gorilla.

Everything needed to support it easily is already part of Firefox and Chrome but just try it - you'll have your creation FRIED with the next "update".

Add to that any legit competition will be instantly de-monetized by the same people who own Google, (via the banks even if they get advertisers) while they get sued in and endless string of lawsuits that were justified by planted materials the same general group that owns Google put there, so they could then "prosecute" and you have a situation where the right really can't create an alternate, despite the fact that the right created the internet to begin with.

The right is not incompetent. The problem is that they are in the hostel loaded with ax wielding psychopaths who will de-fund them, sabotage them, and if somehow they get around it all, SUE THEM INTO OBLIVION.

This is what subversion looks like, and is something only a civil war will fix.

Good luck having such a war succeed when more than 80 percent of those who would fight don't know who the enemy is, and would actually work to defend that enemy from the 20 percent who are awake enough to take appropriate action.

KEY ITEM THAT CONFIRMS ALL THE DOOM ABOUT LOSING THE COUNTRY I HAVE POSTED LATELY:

If the supreme court ruled that those who fronted a fake shooting in an abandoned school can then sue the maker of the gun they blamed their fake, the country is subverted far worse than even I thought.

If Trump came into this clueless about the subversion and despite learning a LOT over 3 years failed to capture the gravity of the situation to my level, and even I WAS SURPRISED by what the supreme court just allowed,

PUT A FORK IN IT, WE ARE DONE.
    There will not be another legit election in this country, I doubt guilt tripped whitie will do anything other than bawl as his friends and family are wiped out around him, and when it comes his turn he'll accept it and not fight while they chop him to pieces because "Violence is wrong" and you have to "turn the other cheek" and he's only getting what he deserves because after all, he's a POS for being white.

The psychopaths will then use the technology Western Civilization created to rule as gods for a few centuries, and when all the parts are used up until the last of their "magic items" fail they too will fade into obscurity and be remembered as Apollo, Zeus, and Thor.

The Supreme Court has ruled that Sandy Hook parents can sue Remington for Sandy Hook.

After the Connecticut supreme court told them to go take a hike, they took it to the U.S. supreme court which SAID YES. That's a SERIOUS PROBLEM.
    SEE THIS.

Sandy Hook was staged in a school that had been abandoned, had no students, and was scheduled for demolition due to asbestos concerns. Nothing can change that, so TO HELL WITH THE REST OF THE STORY LINE.
    The clincher:

They demolished it
    IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE SHOOTING so no one could go back and look for evidence of the hoax.

Gee. How did THAT get scheduled so quick? Answer: Because it was already scheduled before they used it for one last job.Get the guns one way or another I guess.

SEE THIS:
    AND THIS.

FACT: If the shooting had been real, it may have been abandoned for a while, but it would not have been torn down so quick. Such things take forever for a city to approve and then actually do when there are no plans for it to begin with. Figure about five years. Something that would take place on a several year long timetable got "voted on" and subsequently done in months. FIGURE THAT.

OK, I AM CALLING IT: BOLIVIAN PRESIDENT NOT OUSTED BY LOCALS, BLACKWATER WAS USED

Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

woodman (13th November 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: Nine out of ten American Jews fear antissemitism.

That was actually a pretty good rant by Stone. I can't disagree with anything said.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage