Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All anti Liberal posts are blocked on FB

Thanks

Re: All anti Liberal posts are blocked on FB

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    I have never had an account with Facebook, or twitter so I cannot be "deplatformed" as I refuse to be a part of their platform to begin with.
    I've been big into tech and computers my whole life. The first I used was a Vic-20 in '83. I was an early user of fb and had an account in '06 -- until I realized it was a CIA/social engineering project. Nothing is truly free -- we were the product.

Now, I just use it to keep in contact with friends from my past.

I remember the talk in the 90's about how free our societies would become with the internet. Wow, was a good thought....
    Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum - I think that I think, therefore I think that I am

My GPG Pub key:
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=steyr_m&op=index&fingerprint=on

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to steyr_m For This Useful Post:

Ares (16th November 2019),BrewTech (16th November 2019),midnight rambler (15th November 2019),monty (16th November 2019),old steel (17th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,221 Times in 4,033 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steyr_m View Post
    I've been big into tech and computers my whole life. The first I used was a Vic-20 in '83. I was an early user of fb and had an account in '06 -- until I realized it was a CIA/social engineering project. Nothing is truly free -- we were the product.

Now, I just use it to keep in contact with friends from my past.

I remember the talk in the 90's about how free our societies would become with the internet. Wow, was a good thought....
    I've been in tech for as long as I can remember. I currently work at one of the large technology giants. I also remember the talk in the 90s about how free we would be now that a medium allowed for seamless distribution of information and communication. How wrong we were, and we were more free then than we currently are now...
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (16th November 2019),midnight rambler (16th November 2019),monty (16th November 2019),old steel (17th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 Times in 2,291 Posts

Its when they come along and "break" the monopolies the massive amounts of regulations are added.

You can see the general trend already of all tech pointing towards Eurofag privacy policies, copyright, "good and true" statistic combination locks.

Only those programs will be offered any success at the internet marketplace by the eye of Sauron. Once divide regulated by countenance, then real 11 towers monopoly.

Choice PC/MAC

Donald J. Trump IS our very first Black U.S. President

Thanks
    Thanked 8,221 Times in 4,033 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    Its when they come along and "break" the monopolies the massive amounts of regulations are added.

You can see the general trend already of all tech pointing towards Eurofag privacy policies, copyright, "good and true" statistic combination locks.

Only those programs will be offered any success at the internet marketplace by the eye of Sauron.

Once divide regulated by countenance, then real 11 towers monopoly.
    I see clear net decentralization taking a hold. Especially with this fiasco of 8chan (now 8kun) getting removed from the clear net many times by it's founder (Frederick Brennen) as he has a personal beef with the new owner. What's interesting is that Jim Watkins started using Lokinet which is a decentralized internet based on blockchain technology and through out all of Fredricks attempts the Lokinet portal for 8kun (8chan) has never gone down. It also adds anonymity to the client and server as it routes the traffic similar to how Tor does it.

Long term I see decentralization as a competitor with the consolidated Monopolies of big tech. Only time will tell
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

monty (16th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 3,964 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    And Youtube will block any channel starting December 10th "not seen as profitable"

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...rting-dec-10th
    Waiting to see what happens with that. There are a shit ton of sites that are not monetized just useful information. There will be a replacement platform en masse I believe.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 Times in 2,291 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Long term I see decentralization as a competitor with the consolidated Monopolies of big tech. Only time will tell
    Long term I only see 1.5% of world's population accessing the internet personally with anything other than an Android device, Iphone or Smart TV

Thanks
    Thanked 7,423 Times in 4,805 Posts

Matrix reloaded. I joined fakebook long time ago. I just keep a non-offensive little active presence there to make as little waves as possible. They can datamine my inane ass if they like.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation