Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: About Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Re: About Trump

Its not that he is mentally challenged, its developly challenged. (which is odd from a developer)

He's like that kid in the locker room who got burned by insult, but than had no more ammon to rebut with than some lesser type insult.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Only a complete genius could manage to portray himself as a bumbling idiot, to safely expose the world for what it is.

The court jester!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (20th November 2019),midnight rambler (21st November 2019),Spun Gold (20th November 2019),vacuum (23rd November 2019),woodman (20th November 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    Only a complete genius could manage to portray himself as a bumbling idiot, to safely expose the world for what it is.

The court jester!
    I am reminded of the movie "Being There", with Peter Sellers. If you have not seen it, you should. Classic. Clown World indeed.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Neuro (20th November 2019),Spun Gold (20th November 2019)

Thanks

I must say the way he handled the neocons, by taking in John Bolton, ignoring or ridiculing everything he said and then firing him, was masterfully played... He neutralized and finally humiliated them.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st November 2019),Spun Gold (20th November 2019),vacuum (23rd November 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I am reminded of the movie "Being There", with Peter Sellers. If you have not seen it, you should. Classic. Clown World indeed.
    I watched it Yesterday, opposite of trump where an idiot ignoramus appears to be this wizard genius because people think he speaks in parables.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

I watched it Yesterday, opposite of trump where an idiot ignoramus appears to be this wizard genius because people think he speaks in parables.
    Peter Sellers did some brilliant work. Did you like it Neuro? I saw it many years ago and was quite amused. Opposite of Trump? Perhaps. Trump is obviously intelligent, if we are to go by his ability to belabor a point or articulate in speech. Beyond that, I say wait and see. I have been waiting to see something and there has been nothing so far. Strange way to get somewhere; by going nowhere at all. Strange way to overcome your adversaries; by giving them more and more ground. It is true that in a contest (war, battle, fight) you often give ground in order to lull them (appeal to their arrogance) into an untenable position where they are in a position to lose even more than if you had confronted them directly, and it is true that there is no clear way for one man or a contingent to directly confront the cabal that many claim he is against. However, his bumbling, knee-jerk, sophomoric, hubristic approach to governance and diplomacy, may be exactly what it appears to be; the bumblings of an arrogant inept who is in over his head. I don't know. Really, I just don't know. If I was forced to take a stand of opinion here, I would probably say he is simply running on instinct and probably as inept as he appears to be, but I also realize that I am only being shown one side of the equation and that side is being shown largely by an hostile entity, the Hostile Elite's system of information that we all rely on more or less for basic information; a filter that shows us a world view we cannot rely on.

I am all for the things he claims to want to achieve. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but I fear this is a position of childlike gullibility. And after all, isn't it childish gullibility that has gotten un into the existential (to be or not to be) position we are in?

I would ask two basic questions: If Trump has surrounded himself with Neocons and charlatans in order to out them and humiliate them as the article in the opening post suggests, then he must have a contingent of Constitutionally minded, able minded patriots who are managing his affairs of state and ready to step into open positions. Where the hell are they? Why didn't he just put them into these positions from the get go?

To conclude: Trump has achieved nothing. To believe that his methods are strokes of genius is perhaps just a gullible position. Personally I hope he is a 'for real' patriot. To think that a second term will be the magic ingredient that will make the cake bakeable is perhaps only wishful thinking. He may decry the swamp but billionaires such as himself are an integral part of what the swamp is; a cabal of insiders, using the system to enrich 'them and theirs' and to manage civilization to their own ends.

Long winded this morning.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (21st November 2019),midnight rambler (21st November 2019),monty (21st November 2019),Tumbleweed (21st November 2019)

Thanks

Am I 100% certain that he isn’t the bumbling idiot I believe he is acting? No I am not, but with time passing and he actually gets more and more things done that he set out to do. Taking troops back, renegotiating trade deals especially targeting China. Getting NATO allies to take greater responsibility for budget/alternatively dissolving NATO, and in face of the onslaught of relentless attacks from his political opponents attempting to take him down, and still managing to strengths
    his position. I would say that it appears it is less and less likely he is that bumbling unrefined idiot, but it is something he had chosen to act as a way of getting policy through. I have seen on Facebook that most of the spreading of his declarations is actually done by people who sincerely hate his guts.

And did I like it? Yes, I did, even though Peter Sellers isn’t a favorite for me. I find him ultra-annoying.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

woodman (21st November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post

To conclude: Trump has achieved nothing. To believe that his methods are strokes of genius is perhaps just a gullible position...
    Still not even one mile of NEW wall built in over three years.

He put this dumb nigger in an official White House office.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (21st November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Look at Trumps face LMAO...
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

I would say that it appears it is less and less likely he is that bumbling unrefined idiot, but it is something he had chosen to act as a way of getting policy through. I have seen on Facebook that most of the spreading of his declarations is actually done by people who sincerely hate his guts.

And did I like it? Yes, I did, even though Peter Sellers isn’t a favorite for me. I find him ultra-annoying.
    Peter Pumpkinhead, you mean?

Ridicule only empowers any enemy, they must be completely vanquished and done by law.

Kavenaugh, Nunes, Trump all meatballs.