Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the truth about libertarianism, "classical liberalism" and Murray Rothbard

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Re: the truth about libertarianism, "classical liberalism" and Murray Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    You are wrong.

The amount of money created for the loan exceeds the amount needed to pay the loan.

You are confusing amount of money created as opposed to amount of money spent. Two different things. If one dollar is spent ten times it is the same as one ten dollar bill spent once.

What you are claiming would mean that the more money spent the less money there would be which is absurd.

The money to pay the interest comes from the banker spending it back into the economy. Your explanation ignores that spending.
    I understand what you are saying; the money is recycled into the system every time a loan is made. I am not a monetary scientist and my mathematical abilities are laughable at this stage of life, however, it is plain to me from an overview and common sense, that you cannot keep loaning money out time and again at interest and do it sustainably. You seem to be implying that the system is functional and will operate without default. This is an enormous fallacy.

At it's best it has created an enormous class of financial parasites who add nothing to the product of society; a massive drain that cannot be sustained; tremendous misallocations of resources.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I understand what you are saying; the money is recycled into the system every time a loan is made. I am not a monetary scientist and my mathematical abilities are laughable at this stage of life, however, it is plain to me from an overview and common sense, that you cannot keep loaning money out time and again at interest and do it sustainably. You seem to be implying that the system is functional and will operate without default. This is an enormous fallacy.

At it's best it has created an enormous class of financial parasites who add nothing to the product of society; a massive drain that cannot be sustained; tremendous misallocations of resources.
    You fail again.

The system operates perfectly without a flaw.

You only need to look at an amortization table with one loan and one banker. The only money needed to pay the loan is the amount of money that will pay the unpaid balance and that is all the money that is in that system.

This idea that there is not enough money is not borne out by the facts. The money that is in excess of the payment amount is money to feed the inflation kitty and inflation is the order of the day in "our" system.
    BECAUSE there is an excess of money to spend with just one loan and then when you compound that one loan with many loans... INFLAIONARAMA GALORE.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimswift View Post
    Trying to find fault in anything Ron Paul said there?

What he said still stands as not being in fault. Who or whatever you think is a Jew doesn't matter with what he said.

2+2=4 is a nefarious Jew trick?
    "Is it really a crime to report that the government is committing a crime?"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I believe you misinterpreted what I said. Every time a loan is made, the interest is not created. This leads to a backlog of unpayable debt to the bankers. It is that simple. If every loan were paid back, there would be no money in existence. It is that simple. The interest would still be outstanding debt to the bankers, meaning that default is inevitable. It is that simple.
    You are correct there is no money created over and above the loan amount that is earmarked to pay the interest. It is not needed.

The amount of money created for just the loan provides all the money to pay both the interest and the principal.

The interest money comes from the banker, when he spends the portion of your payment that is his portion the interest. You brought him the payment, he deducts the principal portion from your outstanding loan balance, then he spends his portion the amount that is the interest and now the amount of money in the economic system equals your loan balance.

You spent the money once and when he spends the interest that is money spent twice. Next month you will make another payment some of which is three times spent and he will spend back his interest portion money spent 4 times. With each payment your loan balance goes down and the money in the system matches it. Until that final day when your loan is paid in full and you have returned all of the money and then there is no money in the system.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

You are correct there is no money created over and above the loan amount that is earmarked to pay the interest. It is not needed.

The amount of money created for just the loan provides all the money to pay both the interest and the principal.

The interest money comes from the banker, when he spends the portion of your payment that is his portion the interest. You brought him the payment, he deducts the principal portion from your outstanding loan balance, then he spends his portion the amount that is the interest and now the amount of money in the economic system equals your loan balance.

You spent the money once and when he spends the interest that is money spent twice. Next month you will make another payment some of which is three times spent and he will spend back his interest portion money spent 4 times. With each payment your loan balance goes down and the money in the system matches it. Until that final day when your loan is paid in full and you have returned all of the money and then there is no money in the system.
    YOU GUYS FORGET ABOUT THE JEW BANKER BAILOUT ? ? ?

President George W. Bush signed the $700 billion bank bailout bill on October 3, 2008. The official name was the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008. Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson had asked Congress to approve a $700 billion bailout to buy mortgage-backed securities that were in danger of defaulting. By doing so, Paulson wanted to take these debts off the books of the banks, hedge funds, and pension funds that held them. His goal was to renew confidence in the functioning of the global banking system and end the financial crisis.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

You fail again.
    You mean I don't get a little star on my forehead? Damn....
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks

Jews lie and cheat.

Along with the debits that are created there are matching credits; that the Jew crooks like to pretend that they don't exist and only the debts are left for us stupid goyim to pay the interest.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimswift View Post
    What he said still stands as not being in fault. Who or whatever you think is a Jew doesn't matter with what he said.

2+2=4 is a nefarious Jew trick?

I never said the post about Ron Paul article was or was "not being in fault"

I recommended you listen again to the priest's video/audio because it contains the greater principles I think are involved here.

I am not concerned one bit about who is or is not a Jew nor am I commenting on what your straw man argument points to as my being fooled by a "nefarious Jew trick."

I find taking financial advantage of people in their emergency situation to be something that I automatically register as morally objectively WRONG.

I pointed out again as a matter of objective fact, and it is OK for my to use the Jew word to objectively describe the historical founders of the libertarian bankster scam as "atheist Jews". You will find the names of those people posted in more than one posting of mine on this site.

I am a Christian and I am commanded by my Lord and Savior to love my enemies, and in regard to the way banking and money systems work in the USA, and really throughout the world, I think it is factually, objectively and historically correct to identify those of the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit of being very much involved at the top of world and USA banking and money system and as my enemies in regard to money and banking systems.

I should not have to say this, but judging from your accusations and flawed accusatory arguments, I need to say that of course I do not regard every person who self identifies as a Jew as my enemy whom I should pray for, but some only as Jews who should be prayed for simply because I love and care about their soul and their destination. Actually I do not have a choice in this as it is the command of God.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

I am a Christian and I am commanded by my Lord and Savior to love my enemies... Actually I do not have a choice in this as it is the command of God.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.