Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reparations for niggers, it's got legs

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Reparations for niggers, it's got legs

Dem poor Kneegros, whitey has been so mean to them, and because of that they deserve a far better life than their kinsman on the dark continent. Merely getting to live in N. America isn't enough...GIBS ME DAT!!!

https://www.chicagotribune.com/subur...gii-story.html
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

cheka. (29th November 2019)

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: Reparations for niggers, it's got legs

Reparations: Where the 2020 Democratic candidates stand
    2020 Democratic presidential candidates, Senators Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker and Elizabeth Warren
    2020 Democratic presidential candidates, Sens. Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker and Elizabeth Warren. Photo: Getty Images

As the 2020 Democratic candidates campaign to secure support from black Americans — a voter segment that will play a crucial rule in choosing the party’s next nominee — reparations for the descendants of enslaved men and women has emerged as something of a litmus test.

The big picture: Many of the candidate have voiced their support for some form of reparations to redress the legacies of slavery and discrimination, but not all are embracing the issue in the traditional sense (direct compensation).
    Where they stand

Sen. Cory Booker: Booker introduced a Senate companion version of a House bill by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas.) that would establish a commission to study the impact of slavery and continuing discrimination against black Americans, and make recommendations on reparation proposals for descendants of slaves. Former Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) was first to introduce legislation in 1989;

Sen. Kamala Harris: Harris said in an interview on "The Breakfast Club" in February that she supports government reparations for black Americans. Harris told NPR's "Morning Edition" last month that the term reparations "means different things to different people," and that allocating funds for mental health treatment would be one form of reparations.

Sen. Bernie Sanders: In 2016, Sanders was dismissive of reparations, saying, "First of all, its likelihood of getting through Congress is nil. Second of all, I think it would be very divisive."

During an appearance last month on "The View," Sanders doubled down on his position: "I think that right now, our job is to address the crises facing the American people and our communities, and I think there are better ways to do that than just writing out a check."
    However, on April 5, Sanders told Rev. Al Sharpton that, if elected, he would support Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee's bill, setting up a commission to study reparations. "If the House and Senate pass that bill of course I would sign it ... There needs to be a study," Sanders said the National Action Network conference.

Julián Castro: The former San Antonio mayor and housing secretary under President Obama has arguably been the most vocal candidate on this issue. Castro said he would create a commission to study reparations and determine the best policy proposal.

Castro notably took shot at Sanders by name in an interview last month on CNN, saying: "It’s interesting to me that when it comes to 'Medicare for All,' health care, you know, the response there has been, 'We need to write a big check.' That when it comes to tuition-free or debt-free college, the answer has been that we need to write a big check."

Sen. Amy Klobuchar: In an interview on NBC’s 'Meet the Press' last month, Klobuchar said: "I believe we have to invest in those communities that have been so hurt by racism. It doesn't have to be a direct pay for each person, but what we can do is invest in those communities. Acknowledge what’s happened. ... Making sure we have that shared dream of opportunity for all Americans."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren: She tweeted in support of Jackson Lee's bill last month, saying: "Slavery is a stain on America & we need to address it head on. I believe it’s time to start a national, full-blown conversation about reparations. I support the bill in the House to support a congressional panel of experts so that our nation can do what’s right & begin to heal."

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: She said at Al Sharpton's National Action Network's annual convention last week that she supports legislation to study reparations. "This is a conversation that is long overdue," she said.

Beto O'Rourke: Like Sanders, O’Rourke has been less enthusiastic about reparations, but said he supports Jackson Lee's bill.

Marianne Williamson: The best-selling author is the only candidate, despite her long-shot bid, to present a plan with specifics. She proposed $100 billion in reparations or $10 billion a year to be distributed over 10 years for economic and educational projects , Williamson told CNN in January.

https://www.axios.com/reparations-20...8196e64c0.html

Biden, Bloomberg, Yang and I believe Buttplug do not support reparations.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

Give them money only if they are willing to return to Africa. It only makes sense; if being brought over from Africa is something worth being paid over, then they will surely want to return, especially with a bunch of money.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Ares (29th November 2019),cheka. (29th November 2019),Jewboo (29th November 2019),midnight rambler (29th November 2019),Tumbleweed (29th November 2019),vacuum (30th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Recreational marijuana sales tax proceeds to fund local Reparations program

Evanston’s black population decreased from 22.5% of the population in 2000 to only 16.9% in 2017, according to U.S. Census data.

83% Whitey pothead taxpayers will be paying for the niggers and get nothing.

Clown World.
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

cheka. (29th November 2019),midnight rambler (29th November 2019),Tumbleweed (29th November 2019)

Platinum
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Recreational marijuana sales tax proceeds to fund local Reparations program

Evanston’s black population decreased from 22.5% of the population in 2000 to only 16.9% in 2017, according to U.S. Census data.

83% Whitey pothead taxpayers will be paying for the niggers and get nothing.

Clown World.
    Book, what would you rather have:

(1) Your tax money paid to niggers in reparations, + welfare for niggers
    (2) Billionaire jews pay you 1K a month, and those on welfare must get off welfare to qualify for free money from billionaire jews, and no reparations for niggers.
    (3) Status quo of niggers getting hundreds of billions a year in welfare

Here is what jews force on billionaire whites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auqJwx2h0hU

Billionaire jews don't ever leave their fortune to charity.

Billionaire white Ray Dalio won't leave much money to his children because he is white too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    Book, what would you rather have:
    <-- I'm hoping to live just long enough to witness Tel Aviv getting nuked and the $Dollar unable to buy anything as I sit comfy like my avatar and watch the world burn.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Ares (29th November 2019),cheka. (29th November 2019),Tumbleweed (29th November 2019),woodman (29th November 2019)

Platinum
    Thanks

<-- I'm hoping to live just long enough to witness Tel Aviv getting nuked and the $Dollar unable to buy anything as I sit comfy like my avatar and watch the world burn.
    A true GIM1er. lol

Iran would have to get the nukes and Washington would have to be dumb enough for a war.

Thanks

<-- My avatar is, at this point in time, the only sane way to cope with our Clown World.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

You're using a browser set to private or incognito mYou're using a browser set to private or incognito mode.
    Only subscribers can read articles in this mode. To proceed, log in or SUBSCRIBE NOW!
    Sale ends 12/10ode.
    Only subscribers can read articles in this mode. To proceed, log in or SUBSCRIBE NOW!
    Sale ends 12/10
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Give them money only if they are willing to return to Africa. It only makes sense; if being brought over from Africa is something worth being paid over, then they will surely want to return, especially with a bunch of money.
    And, if being brought over to America was such a bad thing (as they tell us it was, and I agree), then they should WANT to go back to their motherland. I mean, think about what they're saying, they're basically saying that White people are so evil because they stole black people out of Africa and forced them to come slave away in America. All of that is bad, therefore to correct the wrong, send them home!! Why wouldn't they want to go home?
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madfranks For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (2nd December 2019),woodman (2nd December 2019)