Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: Pedo Joe

Posted to SM.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

I LOVE kids jumping on my lap!!! It's just like a lap dance only better!! You know, 'forbidden fruit' and all that.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I LOVE kids jumping on my lap!!! It's just like a lap dance only better!! You know, 'forbidden fruit' and all that.
    I'm not sure if it all out of context, has to be. No one would possibly use that plan.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

I have Trump's campaign slogan to defeat Biden: "Would you let him baby sit your kids? The why would you let him sit in the Oval office."
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Ares (1st December 2019),cheka. (1st December 2019),madfranks (2nd December 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Perhaps the best expose I've yet seen for why Biden agreed to be selected for President @ 4-7:05 minutes.
    Not sure if this is blackmail, a promised offering, or spirit cooking new victims though.

The White House: President Biden Participates in a Virtual Event with the House Democratic Caucus

Additionally note how Nancy is communicating at the emotional IQ of a child. Is this how 80 million American voters wanted to be treated? Like an abusive and senile parent egoic state treating adult voters like children? 'Children' that pay the taxes that support her and her abusive parenting? Psychologists diagnose such dysfunctional cross-transactional ego state situations as 'crazy-making'

So instead of a leader of men we have an elementary school teacher leading the Congress . She is not even a good elementary school teacher. Probably should have retired almost two generations ago! When I was in elementary school we would have rebelled against such a creepy and incompetent teacher within a week or two. Guess that is what tens of thousands of National Guard Troops, corrupt FBI, the surveillance state, government pay-checks and the modern Stasi system are for.

P.S. Here is the original ending:

They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

Thanks

Wow, 316 likes and 11K dislikes. How is this charade still going on?