Thread: Tom Delonge World War 2 Was An Adrenochrome Harvest In Trade For Technology

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Tom Delonge World War 2 Was An Adrenochrome Harvest In Trade For Technology

Well hog tie me and haul me to hell

"Here they defended themselves to the last, such as still had swords using them, and the other resisting with their hands and teeth"

Herodotus

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Re: Tom Delonge World War 2 Was An Adrenochrome Harvest In Trade For Technology

I haven't watched the video yet, I will when I get the chance, but I'd be a little hesitant to listen to Tom DeLonge, he calls John Podesta a "friend" and there are emails from him in the Podesta emails.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

cheka. (1st December 2019),midnight rambler (1st December 2019),old steel (2nd December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,816 Times in 4,307 Posts

Okay, I've had a chance to watch the video. Very interesting, most of the video is of Nazi era UFO footage showing evidence that the Nazi regime was working on advanced propulsion systems way back in the late 30s to early 40s. If they had this technology then, it makes me think back on Ben Rich's comment that we have technology that is at least 50 years beyond imagination. He didn't say beyond what we currently have, he said 50 years beyond imagination, but that its locked away in black projects and would take an act of god to release it to the benefit of mankind.

The only conclusion you can come away with after reading into space propulsion is that Einstein was wrong with his theory or relativity, and I almost wonder if that isn't why his theories are pushed so hard in the mainstream to divert attention and resources away from the truth. While they who know the truth develop technology and propulsion systems that work and allow them to live off world.
    Last edited by Ares; 2nd December 2019 at 03:20 PM.
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

old steel (2nd December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Okay, I've had a chance to watch the video. Very interesting, most of the video is of Nazi era UFO footage showing evidence that the Nazi regime was working on advanced propulsion systems way back in the late 30s to early 40s. If they had this technology then, it makes me think back on Ben Rich's comment that we have technology that is at least 50 years beyond imagination. He didn't say beyond what we currently have, he said 50 years beyond imagination, but that its locked away in black projects and would take an act of god to release it to the benefit of mankind.

The only conclusion you can come away with after reading into space propulsion is that Einstein was wrong with his theory or relativity, and I almost wonder if that isn't why he's theories are pushed so hard in the mainstream to divert attention and resources away from the truth. While they who know the truth develop technology and propulsion systems that work and allow them to live off world.

I'm pretty sure Einstein et al were sent to eat out the substance of western man's science. Basically the Jews substituted math for science. Tesla complained about the math formula as science, instead of using experiments and following the results of each experiment to tailor the next one.

They killed looking into aether as a medium for space/basic substance.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

Ares (2nd December 2019),keehah (2nd December 2019),old steel (2nd December 2019)