Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Wait! Wait! Listen to me!

Reality

Reality

Reality

Reality

Total Fiction

Posting "ain't it awful" and "muh Constitution" is just bleating. Dressing up in camo on the weekends with beer buddies is pathetic. Meanwhile back in Real America today:

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Re: Wait! Wait! Listen to me!

Thanks

TYPICAL POSTS AT 4PLEBS:

Make America Great Again David.

These people are seriously retarded. Everything they are doing is counterproductive.
    Literally "dindu nuffin gubermint ebil we law abiding citzenz!" while yelling and screaming.

Lmao fucking David

HOLY SHIT SOME RETARD IS SCREAMING

There's always that one David who can't keep his shit together during a FBI raid.

David doesn't need snacks. David has meth.

FBI: Under the constitution you are guar-
    David: [inarticulate yelling]
    -----------------------------------------------

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The FBI surrounded the last four occupiers of a wildlife refuge in eastern Oregon on Wednesday night as the holdouts argued with a negotiator and yelled at law enforcement officers in armored vehicles to back off. The tense standoff between law enforcement officers and the four occupiers was being played out on the Internet via an open phone line being livestreamed by an acquaintance of one of the occupiers, David Fry. Fry, 27, of Blanchester, Ohio, sounded increasingly unraveled as he continually yelled, at times hysterically, at what he said was an FBI negotiator.

"You're going to hell. Kill me. Get it over with," he said.

"We're innocent people camping at a public facility, and you're going to murder us."

"The only way we're leaving here is dead or without charges," Fry said, who told the FBI to "get the hell out of Oregon."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-says-it-has-surrounded-last-occupiers-at-oregon-refuge/ar-BBpn5ts?li=BBnb7Kz

Thanks

Final Oregon occupier surrenders to authorities, ending the refuge siege

BURNS, Ore. — The armed occupation of a rural Oregon wildlife refuge ended peacefully here Thursday after 41 days as the last four anti-government activists surrendered to FBI agents, following a dramatic and emotional hour-long negotiation with the final holdout broadcast live on YouTube.

After repeatedly threatening to shoot himself, complaining that he couldn’t get marijuana, and ranting about UFOs, drone strikes in Pakistan, leaking nuclear plants and the government “chemically mutating people,” the last occupier, David Fry, 27, lit a cigarette, shouted “Hallelujah” and walked out of his barricaded encampment into FBI custody.

“I don’t want to be put behind bars,” he said at one point. “I don’t want to take that risk…. I didn’t kill anybody.”

The FBI said it arrested David Fry at about 11 a.m. without incident. Before he was taken into custody, agents arrested Sandy Anderson, 48, of Idaho; her husband, Sean Anderson, 47; and Jeff Banta, 46, of Elko, Nev. They were taken to Portland to face federal charges. Fry’s surrender, which had an audience of more than 30,000 people listening live, capped an extraordinary 18 hours in which America’s growing and extreme anti-government movement morphed into something that more closely resembled a strange and nerve-racking reality TV show.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    surrender, which had an audience of more than 30,000 people listening live

At one point it was 68,000, then dropped off to 62,000 for quite a long tme.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (9th December 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post

At one point it was 68,000, then dropped off to 62,000 for quite a long time.
    Agreed. It was huge. While on that live Youtube page, the comments were posting so fast they were just a blur.

Thanks

The defiant leader of the anti-federal lands movement, Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, is now facing multiple felony charges — including conspiracy and assault on a federal officer — in the 2014 standoff at his Nevada ranch.

Bundy, who inspired the occupation of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, was arrested at the airport in Portland, Ore., last night, apparently on his way to Malheur. In a 32-page criminal complaint, prosecutors allege Bundy and his co-conspirators led a massive, armed assault against federal officers in April 2014 near the town of Bunkerville, Nev.

http://www.npr.org/2016/02/11/466451287/cliven-bundys-arrest-caps-years-of-calls-for-government-to-take-action

Thanks

Pictured: Final four holdouts of the Oregon standoff in custody after 41-day confrontation came
    to an end after defiant stand of suicidal last holdout who asked for pizza and marijuana

The final four holdouts of the Oregon standoff are pictured in their mugshots hours
    after they handed themselves in to the FBI. Pictured left, David Fry, (suicidal
    screaming pothead)
    , who was the final occupier to surrender and right, Jeff Banta,
    who is pictured for the first time.

Sean Anderson, 47, and his wife Sandra, 48, of Idaho, walked out of the Malheur
    National Wildlife Refuge shortly after 9.30 am on Thursday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3443578/Pictured-Final-four-holdouts-Oregon-standoff-custody-41-day-confrontation-came-end-defiant-stand-suicidal-holdout-asked-pizza-marijuana.html

Thanks

Arrested renegade rancher Cliven Bundy faces prison after his followers were forced out of Oregon stand-off

Bundy, whose son Ammon led the militiamen during their protest over land rights, was charged on Thursday by federal authorities with leading a tense April 2014 armed standoff with Bureau of Land Management agents near his ranch in Nevada. A federal magistrate judge ordered Cliven Bundy to remain in custody at least until next Tuesday, and said she'll consider his request for a court-appointed attorney.

The criminal complaint accuses Bundy of conspiracy, assault on a federal officer, obstruction, weapon use an possession, extortion to interfere with commerce and aiding and abetting. If convicted of all six charges, he could face more than 40 years in federal prison and more than $1 million in fines.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3443415/Arrested-renegade-rancher-Cliven-Bundy-faces-prison-followers-forced-Oregon-stand-off.html

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Fuck this! We don't have to be sheep, but we have to be smarter than these people. It isn't time for open confrontation...