Thread: Has Trump been shit posting Bloomberg yet?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Has Trump been shit posting Bloomberg yet?

Have not heard much about either yet. Anyone have links for entertainment purposes?

https://www.mikebloomberg.com/
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

Re: Has Trump been shit posting Bloomberg yet?

Okay I have a question. I think I know the answer but I am wrong quite often. Say Bloomburg is in the race, can he spend billions of dollars buying all the televits and MSM coverage he wants or is he limited in some way. Reason I ask is I see trump always asking for donations. Or is it different for a democrat than a repuglican? I know repugs cant challenge the demos ballot cheating yet they can to the repugs.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Okay I have a question. I think I know the answer but I am wrong quite often. Say Bloomburg is in the race, can he spend billions of dollars buying all the televits and MSM coverage he wants or is he limited in some way. Reason I ask is I see trump always asking for donations. Or is it different for a democrat than a repuglican? I know repugs cant challenge the demos ballot cheating yet they can to the repugs.
    How does your question relate to Trump asking for donations? Bloomberg is free to spend as much of his money as he wants on his campaign. I think his purpose is not to become president himself, but make his outmost in dethroning Trump, and then he will throw all his support of his favorite NWO puppet democrat candidate.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    How does your question relate to Trump asking for donations?
    Because I thought I read that Trump was limited by party rules on how much of his own money he could spend. I know he can spend as much as he can get in donations.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Neuro (7th December 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Because I thought I read that Trump was limited by party rules on how much of his own money he could spend. I know he can spend as much as he can get in donations.
    Ah ok I get you. I think when running in the primary there were no such limitations as the primary candidates are not the official party candidate, but different rules may apply when being the republican/democrat party president candidate. Just like there is a limit on donations to a certain candidate.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Trump kicked Bloomberg News out of his rally's.

Trump has a lot of material to work with right now.

Mikey did have this nice gaffe recently.
    Bloomberg apologizes after critics say his calling Booker 'well spoken' was racist

I am thinking Mikey is long or under water on gun equities.
    Bloomberg Unveils Extreme Gun Control Plan

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (8th December 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    LOL if namecalling was an art form...