Thread: Bexar County Texas sheriff’s deputy arrested For conducting unlawful strip searches

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 1,996 Times in 1,240 Posts

Bexar County Texas sheriff’s deputy arrested For conducting unlawful strip searches

Deputy Floyd Berry, 49, was recently placed on administrative leave after several people contacted the BCSO Internal Affairs Unit about him. The accusers claimed Berry conducted unlawful strip searches of at least six women while on duty. The alleged incidents occurred between Nov. 24 and Dec. 4.

Following the arrest, Berry was let go from the sheriff’s office.
    https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/bexa...trip-searches/

Picky@linky

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Down1 For This Useful Post:

cheka. (9th December 2019),Dachsie (10th December 2019),hoarder (8th December 2019)

Platinum
    Thanks

Re: Bexar County Texas sheriff’s deputy arrested For conducting unlawful strip search

Quote Originally Posted by Down1 View Post
    nigger (cop) wants to see some white woman naked. Sheeeiit.

Look everybody a nigger with a phony badge.

'Yous all racist!'

But what badge isn't phony. That is what I don't get about GS-US. You go to GIM2, the new masonic GIM1, and most there hate these fake cops. Any and every. Here, members support 'da blu'.

You won't vote for CEO of a corporation on the first Tuesday of November, you won't declare yourselves citizens of a fake corporation, but you support 'da blu'. How retarded is that. The last time 'da blu' served the public was in the 1950s.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Martel For This Useful Post:

cheka. (9th December 2019)

Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,001 Posts

Re: Bexar County Texas sheriff’s deputy arrested For conducting unlawful strip search

Quote Originally Posted by C.Martel View Post
    nigger (cop) wants to see some white woman naked. Sheeeiit.

Look everybody a nigger with a phony badge.

'Yous all racist!'

But what badge isn't phony. That is what I don't get about GS-US. You go to GIM2, the new masonic GIM1, and most there hate these fake cops. Any and every. Here, members support 'da blu'.

You won't vote for CEO of a corporation on the first Tuesday of November, you won't declare yourselves citizens of a fake corporation, but you support 'da blu'. How retarded is that. The last time 'da blu' served the public was in the 1950s.
    most likely mexicans. think that's san antonio

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheka. View Post
    most likely mexicans. think that's san antonio
    Bexar county is indeed, San Antonio.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

I was at a truck stop in San Antonio one time and a Mexican and his girlfriend pulled into the parking lot in a car. His girlfriend went around truck to truck talking to the drivers. She crawled into the truck next to mine and the cab started rocking. After awhile she crawled out and came around and crawled up on the side of mine and asked if I had a cigarette she could borrow. I told her I'd seen her crawl in that other drivers truck and then asked her if she liked a smoke after sex. I guess it pissed her off because she jumped down off the side of my truck left with her pimp/boyfriend.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

hoarder (9th December 2019),midnight rambler (9th December 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

she...asked if I had a cigarette she could borrow.
    How do you borrow a cigarette from a stranger you'll never see again??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger