Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The destruction of civilization – implications of extreme monetary interventions

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: The destruction of civilization – implications of extreme monetary interventions

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post

Put another way, without the fed putting this money out there the market would collapse within hours, as the major players would not have the liquidity to provide to their own customers and all it would take is one before you saw a modern day bank run of everyone rushing to the exits.
    I dunno. Isn't this a distinction without a difference?

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

woodman (14th December 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Re: The destruction of civilization – implications of extreme monetary interventions

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    I dunno. Isn't this a distinction without a difference?

As a bee keeper I will use an analogy; it looks to me like the bee keepers (bankers) have stolen too much honey from the bees and emergency measures are needed to flood the hive with glucose to keep the operation going. In other words there has been an ongoing theft and the hives will not be viable unless emergency measures are taken. This will not address the fact that the bee keepers have become addicted to raiding the resources of the hives beyond the hives carrying capacity.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Ares (14th December 2019),Bigjon (14th December 2019),Hitch (15th December 2019),midnight rambler (15th December 2019),monty (14th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 4,306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    As a bee keeper I will use an analogy; it looks to me like the bee keepers (bankers) have stolen too much honey from the bees and emergency measures are needed to flood the hive with glucose to keep the operation going. In other words there has been an ongoing theft and the hives will not be viable unless emergency measures are taken. This will not address the fact that the bee keepers have become addicted to raiding the resources of the hives beyond the hives carrying capacity.
    Outstanding analogy!!!!
    "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788
    "The greatest threat to the state is when the people figure out they can exist without them." - Twisted Titan
    "Some Libertarians are born, the government makes the rest."
    "Voting is nothing more than a slaves suggestion box, voting on a new master every few years does not make you free."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (15th December 2019),monty (14th December 2019),woodman (14th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

I'm not buying this lack of money crap. I think it just another Jew ruse to make excuses for taking down the system at our (the public) expense.

They want another trip to the public trough and are selling American's on a need to bail them out.

They sold us out in the 80's and moved operations to China, expecting to make a killing on the Chinese. The Chinese went hog wild building cities without people and the Chinese want to keep what they have plus they are the ones who have a banking nightmare with communists in charge.

Maybe you have not noticed, but a look at Dun and Bradstreet shows the Fed owns the world. I'll bet if you look (I have not and i'm just winging it) China is a Fed company.

I know Australia is a Fed company. I think we need to fire the Fed and tell the stupid banksters to take a long walk on a short pier.
    Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjon For This Useful Post:

woodman (14th December 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I'm not buying this lack of money crap. I think it just another Jew ruse to make excuses for taking down the system at our (the public) expense.

They want another trip to the public trough and are selling American's on a need to bail them out.

They sold us out in the 80's and moved operations to China, expecting to make a killing on the Chinese. The Chinese went hog wild building cities without people and the Chinese want to keep what they have plus they are the ones who have a banking nightmare with communists in charge.

Maybe you have not noticed, but a look at Dun and Bradstreet shows the Fed owns the world. I'll bet if you look (I have not and i'm just winging it) China is a Fed company.

I know Australia is a Fed company. I think we need to fire the Fed and tell the stupid banksters to take a long walk on a short pier.
    The only thing we can be sure of is that there are layers of subterfuge upon layers of subterfuge. They have taken great pains to hide their crimes by seeming to be exotically mechanistic. Labyrinthine is a word that comes to mind.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (14th December 2019),midnight rambler (15th December 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Outstanding analogy!!!!
    I would add that Glucose is a poor replacement for honey.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Ares (14th December 2019),midnight rambler (15th December 2019),monty (14th December 2019)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    I would add that Glucose is a poor replacement for honey.
    Stupid bees don't know the difference.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

woodman (15th December 2019)