Thread: trump has declared me apart of the jewish race.

Platinum
    Thanks

trump has declared me apart of the jewish race.

So according to Washington Inc, I am jewish.

Oy Vey!

You see my ancestors were jews who converted to Christianity. I am of a jewish family that became Christian. My surname is jewish in Italian. Jewish websites confirm this. My surname is very rare, like only hundreds of people in Italy have this surname.

And I am jewish in thought, I don't like being around blacks, Chief Rabbi of Jews hates being around blacks too. In the zionist regime, they sterilized Blacks. Blacks are the wicked folk that caused Noah's Flood. And I have identified those who were in the garden of eden trying to steal Semetic eve from Semetic adam. This topic the jews are blind on.

On the census, I may go crypto and not put jewish as my race. It is my right as a jew recognized by trump and Washington Inc to be a crypto. lol

My macro family of jewry is Rothschilds. They were not bad in the 1800s, what corrupted the jews was European satanism/Freemasonry and the European Illuminati. I don't harp on the Rothschild because I find it ok that I am part of the same macro family as them. I don't like the Khazars, who does. They messed things up for the rest of us, and have to make things right.

So I am some type of a 'Druze Jew', according to Washington Inc.

I am about peace and love and harmony. '

The religion of jewish people is from the mother. A race is from the father (the seedline). So my race is jewish, according to Washington Inc.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/u...ive-order.html

Thanks
    Thanked 4,389 Times in 2,416 Posts

Re: trump has declared me apart of the jewish race.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vacuum For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (11th December 2019)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Re: trump has declared me apart of the jewish race.

BusinessInsider: Many American Jews are worried Trump's executive order on anti-Semitism would do more harm than good
    However, The New York Times reported on Tuesday, citing three administration officials, that the executive order would classify Judaism as a race or nationality instead of just a religion — setting off a firestorm.
    Is it as 'American' to be as Anti-Jewish as it is to be Anti-Americian now?

They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews