Thread: Jim Stone: Tesla is a great car and other stories

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,159 Posts

Jim Stone: Tesla is a great car and other stories

From Jim Stone:

I am sure you heard about Pope Francis hitting a Japanese woman

Here was my original take:You should not grab famous people like that, she was out of line. However:

What did she expect? How has she not figured out he's the antipope and not the nicest guy around before she grabbed him, only to receive confirmation he's a walking prick in spades immediately?

Here is the new development:
    Rumor has it, (and it is only thin wispy rumor so far, thin enough to vanish like a contrail hopefully to become a chem trail )that he's now going to resign over it. Yes, let's hope this becomes a chem trail that clouds his sky. A new take on that topic. Anyway, The really big problem was he let his real self show through, his look of disgust after a "commoner" grabbed him was a career wrecker, it was intense and very bad and captured perfectly on camera. Let's hope it sticks and that someone who's actually real will replace him. Don't bet on a successor being real, but one can always hope.

Texas church shooting update:

Idiot Bloomberg is saying the security that shut down the shooting, preventing an actual mass shooting, should not have been armed, and some "news publications" are saying it is "terrifying some of the parishioners were armed".
    You bet. They are terrified because it will hinder THEM from shooting up a church when the time comes for them to do their great culling. They are afraid one of them might break a fingernail trying.

FACT: If the MSM is "terrified" people who have guns stopped a mass shooting catastrophe, THEY PLAN TO DO MASS SHOOTING CATASTROPHES THEMSELVES SOON and are worried it won't go well.

There is a confirmed story making the rounds about a Tesla "bricking itself" in the driveway

People who hate Tesla (because it is the world's best electric car and American, so there are paid trolls from the destroy America crowd trying to get a following) - these people are saying how horrible it was that the Tesla bricked itself and then proceed to rip Musk. There's a good reason to not go along with them:
    FACT: virtually all car failures happen when they are sitting in the driveway, and no other car I know of can text you the way the Tesla did, telling you there is a problem before you even try to drive it.

Fact: Virtually 100 percent of the time, a fully warmed up car will run until it gets home. Then it will fail while it sits there cold, and not start. That's the way it practically always goes unless you have one that is a leave you stranded lemon which is not the norm.
    What would you rather have? A notification at 9 PM that your car knows it won't start the next day, or would you rather go out to it in the morning and get a surprise?
    The fact the Tesla was able to know it had a problem only proves how good they are, they sit there running diagnostics constantly and know immediately when something broke after it cooled off. Teslas are not lemons. Getting a notification of a failure while it sits does not make Tesla a bad car.
    Some news reporters are total morons, and I have a good guess as to who is probably one. Find the Tesla story, and how that idiot blathered like a mechanical invalid for the answer.
    Tesla proceeded to take care of it immediately, with the driver never getting a surprise failure. BEAT THAT. That's never been done before.

Happy New Year!

Well over 90 percent of the people Hitler locked up were Germans. Only 2 to 3 percent were Jews and most of those Jews were elevated to concentration camp kapos.

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Jim Stone: Tesla is a great car and other stories

I am sure you heard about Pope Francis hitting a Japanese woman
    Rumor has it, (and it is only thin wispy rumor so far, thin enough to vanish like a contrail hopefully to become a chem trail )that he's now going to resign over it.
    Not a chance! He's already apologized but no way he resigns.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell