Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump ordered killing of Iranian General Soleimani: Pentagon

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

Re: Trump ordered killing of Iranian General Soleimani: Pentagon

Quote Originally Posted by vacuum View Post
    The problem is you're applying western values to muslims.

Western values say that you respect your adversary and play by established rules, have a war, and one side wins and the other side concedes defeat.

Islam on the other hand lives by the sword. Their way of life is war. The only way to end it is to kill them. Trump did this guy a favor. Now he gets to be a martyr. It was a win/win situation really.

Iran can't claim anything because the guy was killed on foreign soil, only a few miles from where he was orchestrating attacks on us, with a militia leader on his way to coordinate further attacks. Its not like they dragged this guy out of his home or out of an embassy or something.

Have you always been a neocon, or are you recently converted?
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

keehah (5th January 2020),woodman (4th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,383 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTech View Post
    Have you always been a neocon, or are you recently converted?
    Neocons believe in "principles". Like "human rights", "democracy", and "freedom". They believe we must bring those to other countries.

I'm saying something completely different. I'm saying that if Islam picks a fight with us, we should utterly destroy them. The Catholic Church should have taken that advice a long time ago.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Neocons believe in "principles". Like "human rights", "democracy", and "freedom". They believe we must bring those to other countries.

I'm saying something completely different. I'm saying that if Islam picks a fight with us, we should utterly destroy them. The Catholic Church should have taken that advice a long time ago.
    I see what you're saying however my thinking is that those who stirred up the 7th century inbred goatfuckers should all be hunted down and destroyed.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

vacuum (4th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I just started watching this over two hour video

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JE7oC7bv1G4/

with Adam Green interviewing some interesting well spoken guy I have never heard of named Angelo John Gage.

Gage seems to have the same take that Dr. James Fetzer stated recently and that is that Saleimani is a good guy in terms of serving his country Iran honorably.

This show is sounding pretty good to me and I intend to invest this evening listening to the rest of the video.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Must have been taking the grand site seeing tour to be that far inside Iraq or just clueless and lost like most goat fuckers.

This just in, on Agenda-Free TV they have unconfirmed reports that AL-Shabaab has attacked an US base in Kenya, casualties reported on both sides.

"Here they defended themselves to the last, such as still had swords using them, and the other resisting with their hands and teeth"

Herodotus

Brew Guru
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 1,538 Posts

I'm not Islamic, or Catholic.
    I don't want war.
    "We" and "They" and "Us" have no personal meaning for me in the context in which you speak.
    When you say "we", I am assuming you have a mouse in your pocket, because that group certainly doesn't include me.
    By way of decoction, thou shalt do wort.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrewTech For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (5th January 2020),woodman (5th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

https://twitter.com/Mike_Pence/statu...89757708189699

Mike Pence
    ‏Verified account @Mike_Pence

[Soleimani] Assisted in the clandestine travel to Afghanistan of 10 of the 12 terrorists who carried out the September 11 terrorist attacks in the United States.
    12:05 PM – 3 Jan 2020

3,165 Retweets
    8,766 Likes

James Fetzer says:
    January 4, 2020 at 11:34 pm

Ludicrous beyond words. Iran had nothing to do with 9/11. It was an Israeli op, brought to us compliments of the CIA, the Neocons in the Department of Defense (most of whom are dual US-Israeli citizens), and the Mossad (to create a pretext for the US entering the Middle East and taking out the modern Arab states that served as a counter-balance to Israel’s domination of the entire region and then to confront the Persian nation of Iran. See “9/11: Who was responsible and why”, https://www.bitchute.com/video/E3YaOLqzcwzF/
    Reply Report comment

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (5th January 2020),Jewboo (5th January 2020),monty (5th January 2020),woodman (5th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    https://twitter.com/Mike_Pence/statu...89757708189699

Mike Pence
    ‏Verified account @Mike_Pence

[Soleimani] Assisted in the clandestine travel to Afghanistan of 10 of the 12 terrorists who carried out the September 11 terrorist attacks in the United States.
    12:05 PM – 3 Jan 2020

3,165 Retweets
    8,766 Likes

James Fetzer says:
    January 4, 2020 at 11:34 pm

Ludicrous beyond words. Iran had nothing to do with 9/11. It was an Israeli op, brought to us compliments of the CIA, the Neocons in the Department of Defense (most of whom are dual US-Israeli citizens), and the Mossad (to create a pretext for the US entering the Middle East and taking out the modern Arab states that served as a counter-balance to Israel’s domination of the entire region and then to confront the Persian nation of Iran. See “9/11: Who was responsible and why”, https://www.bitchute.com/video/E3YaOLqzcwzF/
    Reply Report comment
    Comments are golden.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Iran even then assisted Israel, to remove those same 10 terrorists back to Saudi Arabia by 9/15.

Queue gas lines at stations and hostage rescue chopper burnin on the tarmac as Trump turns into Jimmy Carter.

We shall all join our hands in cosmic protectionism and obedience to the oil gods, like good Indians.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

An Englishman explains Pompeo's lie to justify killing Soleimani- - something called the Bethlehem Doctrine

Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani
    craig craig
    21 hours ago
    In one of the series of blatant lies the USA has told to justify the assassination of Soleimani, Mike Pompeo said that Soleimani was killed because he was planning “Imminent attacks” on US citizens. It is a careful choice of word. Pompeo is specifically referring to the Bethlehem Doctrine of Pre-Emptive Self Defence.
    The complete explanation https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...soleimani/amp/
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org