Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Trump ordered killing of Iranian General Soleimani: Pentagon

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: Trump ordered killing of Iranian General Soleimani: Pentagon

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    EE_, Iranians, Persia, are not Arab sand niggers. This is not meant to justify any of the evil committed by the Iranian rulers against their own citizens or other countries. I don’t buy the mainstream media and Netanyahu, Trump, & Pompeo bs that Iran is the sponsor of terrorism in the M.E. and the world. Look no further than our own corrupt government
    We agree on the corrupt US government, but last I checked, we are not in a new war. Wait and see how this plays out before you condemn Trump and side with terrorists when you have no real information, nor are privy to it.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    We agree on the corrupt US government, but last I checked, we are not in a new war. Wait and see how this plays out before you condemn Trump and side with terrorists when you have no real information, nor are privy to it.
    TRUMP is the one SIDING with TERRORISTS--He just helped out his ISIS buddies by killing Soleimani, the general responsible for their DEFEAT

I'm siding with people who are FIGHTING the PSYCHOPATHIC TERRORISTS sent by the (((US))) and Israhell.

The US and TRUMP support the child-beheading TERRORISTS known as ISIS, General Soleimani was a HERO for defeating those ISIS monsters and protecting the people by driving them out of Iraq and Syria. He's actually a HEROIC GENERAL for defending the people--we don't have anything like that here in the (((US))), our so-called Generals are busy waging a war for the Zio Empire, which is destroying this nation.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT on who the REAL TERRORISTS ARE!!

As for Trump beating the leftist, sorry but this whole thing is looking more and more like a rigged WWE match, with left and right being a tag-team for the war party...

All we're probably going to get is maybe 300 miles of wall--bread crumbs for the slaves

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (14th January 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    TRUMP is the one SIDING with TERRORISTS--He just helped out his ISIS buddies by killing Soleimani, the general responsible for their DEFEAT

I'm siding with people who are FIGHTING the PSYCHOPATHIC TERRORISTS sent by the (((US))) and Israhell.

The US and TRUMP support the child-beheading TERRORISTS known as ISIS, General Soleimani was a HERO for defeating those ISIS monsters and protecting the people by driving them out of Iraq and Syria. He's actually a HEROIC GENERAL for defending the people--we don't have anything like that here in the (((US))), our so-called Generals are busy waging a war for the Zio Empire, which is destroying this nation.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT on who the REAL TERRORISTS ARE!!

As for Trump beating the leftist, sorry but this whole thing is looking more and more like a rigged WWE match, with left and right being a tag-team for the war party...

All we're probably going to get is maybe 300 miles of wall--bread crumbs for the slaves
    Too bad you can't focus your energy on fighting the biggest threat to our country, bar none, liberals/globalist/Democrats...or would that be like fighting yourself?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Too bad you can't focus your energy on fighting the biggest threat to our country, bar none, liberals/globalist/Democrats...or would that be like fighting yourself?
    I'm a Ron Paul supporter! I don't support ANYTHING on the left. I used to support Trump until he started the same old NEOCON BS!!!

I used to believe in Trump, I was on his side with all the freaking coup plots, and I truly believe that he was doing the best he could (surrounded with DEEP STATE SWAMP RATS) and I was on his side until this NeoCon BS--now with impeachment hanging over his head, he's turned into a NeoCon puppet.

I Don't believe in the Left-Right BS--they are all on the same party--the war party. It's nothing but a fake fight.

Nothing will ever change now.

They will NEVER let that wall get finished and the illegals will keep coming.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Finally, somebody saying what I've been saying--it's the impeachment that has him cornered and turning on his promises--it's just a deep state trap to get leverage over him and box him in and get him to go along with the establishment foreign policy (and everything else) like a good puppet. This guy Luongo thinks the fix is in, I think they are just going to keep this impeachment thing going on over and over again, to keep leverage over him.

"The Flying Monkeys Have Taken Over The Asylum" - Impeachment, Soleimani, & The Pull Of The Swamp - Tom Luongo

He actually thinks the fix is in and the GOP is going to get rid of him--totally possible b/c those NeoCon senators are dirty. I actually think they will keep him in now and put him in office again, now that they have got him acting like an obedient Neocon puppet

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flying-monkeys-have-taken-over-asylum-impeachment-soleimani-pull-swamp

The day Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced she would open up impeachment proceedings against President Trump I called it a coup. It was obvious to me then and more obvious to me today that we are headed to a dangerous place (a dangerous place).

Trump’s impeachment trial in the Senate begins next week and it’s clear that this will not be a walk in the park for the President. Anyone dismissing this because the Republicans hold the Senate simply do not understand why this impeachment exists in the first place.

It is the ultimate form of leverage over a President whose desire to end the wars in the Middle East is anathema to the entrenched powers in the D.C. Swamp.

And you have to ask yourself the question why would Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell go along with a real trial unless the fix was in?

Because, as Trump rightly points out, he’s got the approval rating nationally and within his own party. He’s a lock for re-election. So, given the clear unconstitutionality of these impeachment articles (which I discussed previously) why is this even still a thing?

Because Trump is going to be taken out.

And here's what I posted over at zerohedge:

Now that Trump has come out as a good obedient NeoCon puppet, the Senate will now acquit him.

IMO-this is/was a deep state coup, with a tag team of Pelosi/Nadler/Schiff and McConnell/Graham, to get leverage over him and get him in line with the war party. (I do not fall for the left-right nonsense--they are all on the same team, the war party)

Just a few months ago, he was talking about bringing the troops home (and getting attacked by both sides of the war party for trying to do so), now with impeachment hanging over his head, Iraq tells the US to get out, and Trump says screw you we're staying.

Many months ago, they tried to bait him into attacking Iran, and he didn't take the bait, now, with impeachment hanging over his head, and perhaps after a threat from McConnell and Graham, that he needs to get with the war party and regime change agenda, or they can't guarantee an acquittal, Trump is acting like a good NeoCon puppet--he did an assassination and has been working hard on regime change.

Why did Pelosi hang onto the articles? To give NeoCon controlled McConnell and Graham to work on Trump? Maybe they told him, listen we can't assure your acquittal unless you get with the war party and regime change agenda. Or maybe he's been a NeoCon puppet all along.

And of course, back in 2006, once Pelosi got control of the house, the first thing she said was "impeachment was off the table"--so she had NO problem with that psychopathic SOB for lying the nation into a war. She didn't impeach GWBush b/c they were all on the same team--the war party team.

Or maybe he's been a NeoCon puppet all along.

I also think the deep state wants to put Trump in again, now that they have gotten him to be a good NeoCon puppet. I think this whole election is just theater--the Dems are deliberately throwing the election. Who the hell would ever vote for someone promising open borders and for Americans to pay for the illegals to have free health care. It's like a WWE match--all fake, they want Trump in there now that they have finally flipped him.

He's certainly a NeoCon puppet now, I'm just not sure he always was (maybe he was and I missed it)

Also they have already threatened to keep impeaching him (so they will have permanent leverage over him, to make sure he doesn't stray from the deep state plans). McConnell/Graham DO NOT have his back--they are with the war agenda McConnell has controlled his appointments--so he is surrounded by NeoCons.

The timing is TOO suspicious to me. The way Pelosi raced this through and then held them was too strange--something was up.

And we know nothing is as it seems.

The Dems and Repugs are all on the same team, they past the baton from one admin to the next, and the war rampage keeps going.

Pelosi held onto those articles, and once Trump got on board with the Iran agenda (assassination and regime change), then Pelosi magically said she's ready to release the articles.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

And I think Trump inadvertently gave all of his power away (the LEVERAGE he had over the WHOLE SWAMP) when he told Deep State Swamp Rat/CIA Barr to do the declass. He lost all of his power right there. Deep state swamp rat CIA Barr and the DIRTY DOJ, turned it around on him, and said Trump gave Barr the authority to decide if anything should be declassified and made public on the Russia Coup (meaning it NEVER will be declassified) . And if Barr had immediately done what Trump ordered him to do, that would have exposed the Russia thing as a total hoax and attempted coup, and it would have made it harder (IMO) for them to pull of coup #2.

Here's what I sent someone on LEVERAGE:

On leverage, I think Alex Christoforou (The Duran) nails it in that Trump has no leverage over anyone now (they really have him cornered with impeachment--the neo-con GOP senators can't be trusted IMO)

Anyway, I can't find Sundance's original post on leverage, but prior to Barr, when Trump had the power to declassify the Russia hoax docs, and the good guys like Nunes and Jim Jordan were calling on him to do so, and all pro-Trump people were saying "why doesn't he declass??" Sundance's answer, at that time, was that it was all about leverage, and having power over them (everyone who was in on the coup plot- DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc). But Trump lost this leverage the day he ordered Barr to do the declass.

Instead, CIA/Deep State Barr and the dirty DOJ, turned things around on Trump, and said Trump "gave Barr the authority to decide if anything needs to be declassified" which is totally NOT TRUE. Also, people always say "well Trump is a smart guy, if he thought Barr was working against him, he would call him out like he did Sessions," but that was different, since back then all of the Fox New hosts like Hannity, Dobbs, etc, were leading the way by calling out Sessions, and you had establishment GOP figures like Toensing and Di Genova calling him out too. But now, with CIA Barr, you have all the Fox news hosts (Hannity, Ingraham) saying how wonderful Barr is (Dobbs is suspicious but defers to Toensing and DiGenova who continue backing Barr). So Trump can't call Barr out, even if he realizes he's been had with the declass, because he would be all alone and it would alienate him from the rest of the GOP who keep saying Barr is great.

Also, Sundance suggests that Nunes knows, which is why he's given up on CIA Barr's DOJ and is pursuing lawsuits on his own. And I most certainly think Trump has been had by CIA Barr because, if Barr was on Trump's side, immediately upon the end of the Mueller investigation, he should have declassified all the documents leading to the Russia hoax--I think that if he had gotten the those out there and exposed it as a coup, then I think it would have been harder for the Dems to get away with coup #2. But now they have gotten away with coup #2, and they have a knife to his neck in the form of impeachment).

As I said, I couldn't find Sundance's original post, but found this which references it and really shows how when Trump had the declass power (prior to giving it to Barr) he had power over so many people, including other nations involved in the coup. He lost all of his power when he gave it too Barr

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/trump_declassification_and_leverage.html

But Sundance spells out very specifically where the greatest risk – and therefore the greatest leverage – lies:

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein created the special counsel under fraudulent pretense. That origination material (Ohr 302's, FISA pages, origination EC, and Page/Strzok messages) is now a risk to the Deputy AG.

There are many other players, in addition to Rosenstein, who are at serious risk. But from the perspective of leverage, Rosenstein is the key because he created the special counsel part of the hoax and because – as a result of A.G. Sessions's recusal – he remains in charge of the special counsel operation. Rosenstein can exercise as much or as little control over Mueller as he wants. Trump's threat of declassification of the "origination material" gives Trump complete leverage over Rosenstein and therefore over Mueller.

Trump's leverage ensures that Rosenstein will very much want to restrain Mueller. If Rosenstein wants to restrain Mueller, Mueller will be restrained. This may explain why we are now seeing key members of Mueller's team leaving and returning to their old jobs. The importance of this is that Mueller has posed the greatest threat to the Trump administration, the greatest annoyance. That threat is now defanged for the immediate future. If Mueller steps out of line, boom! Declassification. By putting declassification on hold, Trump maintains his leverage. And Congress continues to investigate and slowly reveal the truth.

The benefits of this leverage via threat-of-declassification extend well beyond the Russia hoax to other practical political matters. I believe we saw that at play in the Kavanaugh nomination battle. Rod Rosenstein, as DAG, directly supervises the FBI director, Christopher Wray. To say the FBI acted with alacrity and efficiency in exposing the machinations behind the accusations leveled at Kavanaugh would be an understatement. But consider: Sundance himself was distinctly alarmist during the Kavanaugh hearings, alleging a plot of Deep State FBI-DOJ insiders to torpedo the nomination. As we've seen, however, exactly the opposite occurred. The FBI leaped to Kavanaugh's defense, and I attribute that to Trump's leverage over the DOJ-FBI through Rosenstein. [...]

Justin Raimondo at Anti-War.com has a blog post up that complements Sundance's "leverage" perspective quite nicely: "The Final Truth of Russia-gate: As the hoax unravels, the real story of 'foreign collusion' comes out." Raimondo focuses on the role of foreign "allies" in the plot against Trump. As on the domestic front, there were multiple players: Australia, Ukraine, Estonia, Israel. The key player was undoubtedly the U.K. Without massive intelligence involvement by the U.K., the entire Russia hoax would likely never have gotten off the ground. Here, Raimondo encapsulates that involvement sufficiently for our purposes (much more could be said):

This entire episode has Her Majesty's Secret Service's fingerprints all over it. Steele's key role is plain enough: here was a British spook who was not only hired by the Clinton campaign to dig up dirt on Trump but was unusually passionate about his work – almost as if he'd have done it for free. And then there was the earliest approach to the Trump campaign, made by Cambridge professor and longtime spook Stefan Halper to Carter Page. And then there's the mysterious alleged "link" to Russian intelligence, Professor Joseph Mifsud, whose murky British-based thinktank managed to operate openly despite later claims it was a Russian covert operation.
    It was Mifsud who orchestrated the Russia-gate hoax, first suggesting that the Russians had Hillary Clinton's emails, and then disappearing into thin air as soon as the story he had planted percolated into plain view. Some "Russian agent"!

Leverage, anyone? Declassification would expose all these foreign players, but the heaviest hit by far would be against the U.K. and its Australian poodle. And so we learn that "key allies" "begged" Trump not to declassify that "origination material."
    Raimondo notes:

Trump's decision to walk back his announcement that the key Russia-gate intelligence would be declassified tells us almost as much as if he'd tweeted it out, unredacted. For what it tells us is that public knowledge of the contents would constitute a major break in relations with at least one key ally.

Yes, Trump smoked them out and got them begging for mercy, as reported by the major media in all too transparent detail.

Trump ends up with all the leverage he needs over "Her Majesty's Government"
    for as long as that leverage is useful.

Well played, Mr. President!

And now all that leverage is GONE b/c he trusted DEEP STATE SWAMP RAT, ONCE CIA, ALWAYS CIA

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I too am thankful that president Trump has thus far managed to keep us out of war. Of all the other so called choices of people that could be sitting in his office, we at least have someone with a track record that has kept us out of war. Am thanking God for that and continuing to pray for him.

Our entire government and all congress has been steeped in deep false flag lies for decades and the bad laws they make are based on and come from those deep lies.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

EE_ (14th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

in a more perfect world where killery were preznit, there wouldn't now be all this inconvenient 'debate' over state conducted political assasinations, international law, yada yada yada...

#ClintonBodyCount
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    EE_, Iranians, Persia, are not Arab sand niggers. This is not meant to justify any of the evil committed by the Iranian rulers against their own citizens or other countries. I don’t buy the mainstream media and Netanyahu, Trump, & Pompeo bs that Iran is the sponsor of terrorism in the M.E. and the world. Look no further than our own corrupt government
    Click on this article (below) to see what an Iranian national looks like. What does he look like to you? White, or a SN
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-s-as-refugee/

Exclusive: Iranian National Arrested Near Mar-a-Lago with Machete, Knives Came to U.S. as Refugee
    JOHN BINDER14 Jan 20201,926

An Iranian national arrested near President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, originally arrived in the United States as a refugee, Breitbart News has learned.

On January 10, Palm Beach Police Department arrested 38-year-old Masoud Yarieilzoleh, from Iran, who was apparently sleeping in a gazebo in a park in Palm Beach, according to the Palm Beach Post. When police searched Yarieilzoleh, they found a 17-inch machete, two 4.5-inch knives, and an ax, along with about $22,000 in cash.

Also, Yarieilzoleh’s car had been parked at Palm Beach International Airport. Yarieilzoleh was charged with carrying a concealed weapon and has since been released from police custody with only a notice to appear in court later this month.

A law enforcement source exclusively confirmed to Breitbart News that Yarieilzoleh first arrived in the U.S. from Iran in 2014 as a refugee. Two years later, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) awarded Yarieilzoleh with a green card, which allows him to permanently remain in the country.

Between 2009 and 2016, former President Obama resettled more than 25,000 refugees from Iran in the U.S. despite the country being on the State Department’s list of state sponsors of terrorism since 1984.

Yarieilzoleh’s arrest comes as 19 Republican governors, including Tennessee’s Bill Lee, Arkansas’ Asa Hutchinson, and Iowa’s Kim Reynolds, have signed on to continue resettling refugees in their states. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is the only Republican governor in the country thus far who has said his state will halt refugee resettlement. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has yet to announce his decision.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-s-as-refugee/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Yes there are are some Arabs in Iran.

https://www.thoughtco.com/is-it-iran...ersian-3555178

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org