Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump ordered killing of Iranian General Soleimani: Pentagon

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Re: Trump ordered killing of Iranian General Soleimani: Pentagon

Nope i am not, just passing it along.

She identifies as Iranian and talks the talk.
    "Here they defended themselves to the last, such as still had swords using them, and the other resisting with their hands and teeth"

Herodotus

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

sort of side note here...

Found these 3 comments over at zerohedge:

Repo started it...and desperation cover FED failure by smokescreen of war and blame Iran for it.

5 minutes ago

Wells Fargo is the dead bank walking.
    3 minutes ago

Bingo.... Very insightful observation. And the coming crisis in banking will be called "Cyber attack" from the enemy. I sure hear the words cyber attacks repeated a lot lately.
    Now, this guy, who I kind of trust seems to be saying the same about the repo market (which I don't really get), but anyway, he seems to be saying that the rest of the stuff I've been hearing from "conservative" hosts on Fox about how the "economy is booming" (which I never really believed and was always distrustful about) is basically a load of crap

Anyway, posting here in case others can shed light on this. Greg Mannarino seems to be saying the country is toast (in terms of the economy--was really toast and finished back in 1913), which would explain why there is a rush to war, since that's always what they do (All wars are Banker Wars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlunSNY5B48)

(Must Watch). The Current Market Valuations CANNOT BE JUSTIFIED.. This Is What's Coming. Mannarino

And in case there are some here who don't know that it's always the jews that get us into these wars, Benjamin Freedman tells the truth about how the jews got us into WW1 and WW2. I know jewboo hates when I post jews, but I can't find anyone else with this info--Freedman was there, so he knows what happened, he was the right hand man to Bernard Baruch, Rothschild front-man, back in the day (Soros of yesterday), then he got so disgusted with them that he broke with them and told the truth.

it's always the jews who get us into these wars--back in 1961, Ben Freedman said the " the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons too many and too complex to go into here at this -- time I'll be glad to answer questions, however, to support that statement -- the Zionists and their co-religionists rule this United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country. " And it's obviously still the same today.

And on Bernard Baruch, if anyone has access to rense audio archive, this one would be worth getting and posting: http://theinfounderground.com/smf/in...?topic=16103.0 ( posted audio link there, but now it's dead). Anyway, it was the best research I've heard that tied history together and the Jewish hand behind it all.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (7th January 2020),midnight rambler (7th January 2020),Tumbleweed (8th January 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    Nope i am not, just passing it along.

She identifies as Iranian and talks the talk.
    Quoting your source:

Yes, I’m a Jew who strongly supports Israel and believes in the importance of the US-Saudi relationship.
    Yeah, no Zionist agenda there! lol
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (7th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

"I've never seen a President — I don't care who he is — stand up to them. It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want. The Israelis know what is going on all the time. I got to the point where I wasn't writing anything down. If the American people understood what a grip these people have got on our government, they would RISE UP IN ARMS. Our citizens certainly don't have any idea what goes on."
    Thomas H. Moorer
    (1912 - 2004)
    Admiral,
    US Navy & Chairman,
    Joint Chiefs of Staff during interview on
    24 August 1983

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (7th January 2020),midnight rambler (7th January 2020),monty (8th January 2020),Tumbleweed (8th January 2020),woodman (7th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,726 Times in 1,502 Posts

Q says Israel is last.

That is what i'm counting on.

Looking more and more like they are walking right into the trap.

https://qanon.pub
    "Here they defended themselves to the last, such as still had swords using them, and the other resisting with their hands and teeth"

Herodotus

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    Q says Israel is last.

That is what i'm counting on.

Looking more and more like they are walking right into the trap.

https://qanon.pub

Qanon is on OBVIOUS ISRAELI PSYOP

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (7th January 2020),midnight rambler (7th January 2020),Tumbleweed (8th January 2020),woodman (7th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Don't matter the trap is set, the animals are trapped. Exponential tricks are played to untrap. And the wall comes tumbling down.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    Gold over $1,600 this week? I think so. Americans are not safe anywhere in the world right now and this problem isn't going away anytime soon.
    What did I win? Gold $1,610!

Trump is making even us richer! God bless Trump!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    What did I win? Gold $1,610!
    Nothing, I cashed in silver at 49.50 and sold a bunch. Without that I wouldn't have a home for my family.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post
    Nothing, I cashed in silver at 49.50 and sold a bunch. Without that I wouldn't have a home for my family.
    Very smart of you!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!