Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump ordered killing of Iranian General Soleimani: Pentagon

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Trump ordered killing of Iranian General Soleimani: Pentagon

"Israeli intelligence helped US carry out Soleimani's assassination"
    dailymail.uk

REVEALED: Israeli intelligence helped US carry out Soleimani's assassination 'by confirming which flight terror chief took to Iraq' - and PM Benjamin Netanyahu was the 'only American ally told about the mission'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hu-warned.html

...https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hu-warned.html...

The US reportedly relied on Israeli intelligence in the assassination of top Iranian general Qassem Soleimani.

Soleimani, the head of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Quds Force, was killed in a US airstrike as he left Baghdad International Airport after flying in from Damascus on January 3rd.

Informants in Damascus tipped the CIA off about which flight Soleimani would be on and Israeli intelligence verified and confirmed that information, NBC News and Reuters reported Sunday.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is said to be the only foreign leader who knew of the planned assassination, having spoken to US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo beforehand, according to the New York Times.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by old steel View Post
    POTUS Trump is playing 5d chess and you have zionists and jews living rent free in your heads.

FFS!

Learn!

Good stuff here
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks

In this video Kevin Shipp and Greg Hunter are praising Trump and referring to the "terrorist" Soleimani.

I knew Hunter would take that position but Kevin Shipp was someone I always admired but I only listened to the first 7 minutes of this hour long video and could not take anymore. All of the conservative Right commentators seem to be saying the opposite of many of the posts on this forum.

I just know that even though many conservatives, unlike the liberal Left, say important factual information on many subjects but they are just like the liberal Left when it comes to what they dare not ever mention at all, the elephant in the living room.

The conservative Right have only one explanation for Trump's assassination of Soleimani and that it is that Soleimani is a very evil murderous terrorist that had to be eliminated, and that is the only non-explanation will we be given about this mysterious unexplained action of the president.

People know when they are being fed a line. People know when we just keep being told declarative statements with no proof or evidence or documentation whatsoever.

It reminds me of the old Groucho Marx joke "Are you going to believe me or your lying eyes?"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

In this video Kevin Shipp and Greg Hunter are praising Trump and referring to the "terrorist" Soleimani.

I knew Hunter would take that position but Kevin Shipp was someone I always admired but I only listened to the first 7 minutes of this hour long video and could not take anymore. All of the conservative Right commentators seem to be saying the opposite of many of the posts on this forum.

I just know that even though many conservatives, unlike the liberal Left, say important factual information on many subjects but they are just like the liberal Left when it comes to what they dare not ever mention at all, the elephant in the living room.

The conservative Right have only one explanation for Trump's assassination of Soleimani and that it is that Soleimani is a very evil murderous terrorist that had to be eliminated, and that is the only non-explanation will we be given about this mysterious unexplained action of the president.

People know when they are being fed a line. People know when we just keep being told declarative statements with no proof or evidence or documentation whatsoever.

It reminds me of the old Groucho Marx joke "Are you going to believe me or your lying eyes?"
    Trump authorized Soleimani killing seven months ago: Report
    by John Gage
    January 13, 2020 09:03 AM

Seven months ago President Trump approved the killing of Qassem Soleimani if Iran continued escalating conflict with the United States.

The presidential directive, which came in June, required that Trump approve the final sign-off of an operation to get Soleimani, according to NBC News.

"There have been a number of options presented to the president over the course of time," a senior administration official said in comments released Monday. The official said it was "some time ago" when the administration added killing Soleimani as an option to respond against Iran.

Officials said that then-national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo wanted to use the option after Iran shot down a U.S. drone, but Trump denied the request.

The president made clear at the time he only wanted to kill Soleimani if the Iranians "hit Americans," according to a person who had been briefed about the discussions.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ths-ago-report
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

EE, if you are trying to justify Trump's action, you have not done so. Please keep trying though if that is your intention. We all want very much to know FACTS that would make the president' action not only make some sense but that would also justify and make it to be a just decision carefully considered because of its grave ramifications.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,530 Times in 2,608 Posts

Trump killed Soleimani because he was the general who was responsible for the defeat of ISIS

US/Trump killed Soleimani to protect their psychopathic ISIS terrorist buddies

Official ISIS Newspaper ‘Thanks God’ for Trump Killing Iran’s General Soleimani

https://geopolitics.co/2020/01/13/of...ral-soleimani/

It was only a matter of time before US President Donald Trump got the recognition he deserved for America’s military exploits these past two weeks. Yesterday, Trump received glowing praise from the official international ISIS newspaper, Al Naba, highlighting Washington’s assassination of Iranian IRGC’s General Qasem Soleimani on January 3rd. by Patrick Henningsen | 21stCenturyWire

In an ideal world, this latest endorsement by ISIS for Trump’s actions should really put to rest the well-worn Washington and Israeli propaganda talking point that Soleimani was an “evil and deadly terrorist.” Unfortunately, the current American political discourse is so thoroughly coated in layers of political fiction that this might take a while to sink in.

One only has to take a cursory look at reports over the last few years to quickly realise exactly how valuable the Iranian military and its celebrated general were in the global war on terror. Yet, this reality is mostly lost on US war hawks and America’s Conservative punditry class.

The US/Trump assassinated Soleimani to help ISIS, you know those guys who BEHEAD CHILDREN and RIP THE HEARTS out of people and EAT THEM---those are the BFFs of the US/Zion Empire, and THAT's who TRUMP was helping.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

A war or threat of war guarantees encumbent admin relection.

A cost savings in the end for Tptb so as not to pave new roads for new admins.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    EE, if you are trying to justify Trump's action, you have not done so. Please keep trying though if that is your intention. We all want very much to know FACTS that would make the president' action not only make some sense but that would also justify and make it to be a just decision carefully considered because of its grave ramifications.
    I really don't give a flying fuck what sand niggers Trump kills as long as he keeps fighting against the leftists and for America.

Good times in America!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I really don't give a flying fuck what sand niggers Trump kills as long as he keeps fighting against the leftists and for America.

Good times in America!
    EE_, Iranians, Persia, are not Arab sand niggers. This is not meant to justify any of the evil committed by the Iranian rulers against their own citizens or other countries. I don’t buy the mainstream media and Netanyahu, Trump, & Pompeo bs that Iran is the sponsor of terrorism in the M.E. and the world. Look no further than our own corrupt government
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (14th January 2020),Dachsie (14th January 2020),Jewboo (14th January 2020),midnight rambler (14th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post

Good times in America!
    EE_, Iranians, Persia, are not Arab sand niggers. This is not meant to justify any of the evil committed by the Iranian rulers against their own citizens or other countries. I don’t buy the mainstream media and Netanyahu, Trump, & Pompeo bs that Iran is the sponsor of terrorism in the M.E. and the world. Look no further than our own corrupt government
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org