Thread: Kosher Cover-Up: U.S. Ruling Class Hides Epstein Child Sex Blackmail Operation 01-20

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Kosher Cover-Up: U.S. Ruling Class Hides Epstein Child Sex Blackmail Operation 01-20

Rick Wiles tells it like it is.

This may be the last broadcast of TruNews and this video may poof any second.

A little money laundering gossip story how false takeover of evangelical propaganda TV operation in South America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKpVZBSStlc&t=1157s

Kosher Cover-Up: U.S. Ruling Class Hides Epstein Child Sex Blackmail Operation
    •Jan 9, 2020
    Save
    TruNews
    193K subscribers

Today on TruNews we discuss the takeover of American society at the hands of a political ideology armed with graphic sex tapes and compendiums of compromising material. We detail how the raping of kids and the hijacking of our nation has become a sacred idol worshipped by the political and spiritual elite. We detail how reporting on Epstein’s sordid work for Mossad has become an official thought crime, and will ultimately lead to the deplatforming of all Christians unwilling to betray Jesus Christ. Rick Wiles, Edward Szall. Airdate 01/09/20

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (11th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Kosher Cover-Up: U.S. Ruling Class Hides Epstein Child Sex Blackmail Operation 0

Rick Wiles rant on Thurs,

edit - oops I see Rick's 15m rant below is clipped from the opening of the full show Dachsie posted above

PayPal Pogrom: TruNews’ Account Cancelled After Jeffrey Epstein Report

15m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO-SSPCa5no
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Kosher Cover-Up: U.S. Ruling Class Hides Epstein Child Sex Blackmail Operation 0

"edit - oops I see Rick's 15m rant below is clipped from the opening of the full show Dachsie posted above "

Yes, I found that odd that it started after the first 15 minutes. I picked up the link from a poster over that Dr. Fetzer's blog and he may have fixed it that way. I had no problem replaying it from the very beginning but first time I listened it did skip beginning.