Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Iran admits it shot down airliner by mistake

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: Iran admits it shot down airliner by mistake

Looks like more BS trying to push the evil Iranians narrative--(((NYT))) trying to push the BS that Iran hit the plane on purpose. Give me a freaking break-the Iranians are angry with the US for the assassination of Soleimani, so they decided "hey lets shoot down a plane load of our own citizens"...Never-ending BS

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-passenger-jet

The NYT also debunked another one of the Iranian government's claims: That the strike was due to 'human error', as one missile operator mistook the plane for a cruise missile. This doesn't jive with the plane's flight path: Since it had just taken off, it would have still been ascending, not descending toward a target on the ground, like missiles do.
    But this seems especially strange/suspicious:

The new video was uploaded to YouTube by an unnamed Iranian user at around 2 am on Tuesday. It's unclear how the times verified the video, but the four bylines attached to the story would suggest that it took some serious legwork. Oddly, the date visible on the footage is "2019-10-17" - years before the day the plane was downed on Jan. 8.
    I think zero obviously made a mistake with the word "years," but you get the point, the date on the video doesn't match the date of the event.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Dachsie- Thanks for posting this--I've always loved Vivian's work. This is all very interesting, but definitely hard to wrap my head around.

As I think I've said somewhere in this thread, the tip-off/tell to me is when I see an infestation of JIDF in the comments at zerohedge--whenever I see tons of them, I just know they had a hand in it.
    I have a handy internet slang translater on my desktop but I knew I would not find JIDF because I know what the J stands for but could you please supply the rest.

I was unclear on your point here. Do you think Vivian Lee's article may be being viewed on some site ? where JIDF infestation is shown?

Still, VL does high quality work and it would be interesting to follow her developing work on this. Not sure I can do that anymore. I have been away from plane crash "researc h" since 9-11-01 but I read enough about that and the no planes theory NPT to understand that this is quite possible. So this may be the "false flag" event we were expecting to be part of this whole event. It occurs to me if the plane shoot-down is fake, that increases the likelihood that the assassination of Soleimani was fake too or at least did not happen as we were told but was still killed in some way. The perpetrator of this event is very skilled at staging false flag events, even multi-stage ones as this one may play out as.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Dachsie--

JIDF= Jewish Internet Defense Force (hasbara)--I just meant that when I see a whole bunch of Israelis in the comments section on a particular story it makes me HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS--I just assume they had a hand in it. sorry for the confusion!!

I really can't comment on Vivian's work on this one--it kind of makes my head spin, there's so much to take in
    another thing that bothers me, is that Trump tweeted out to Iran "turn on your internet," and I'm totally not technologically savvy, but it makes me wonder how Rouhani could even have tweeted out that Iran took responsibility if their internet was down

I'll have to take a look at those photos in Vivian's article tomorrow-- honestly, it's hard for me to wrap my head around.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

just found this in comments at zerohedge:

https://twitter.com/khoosh_/status/1...968455168?s=20

University of Tehran Cyperspace Research Lab: On the matter of the Ukrainian plane accident in Iran, the role of human error has been ruled out [as it has been discovered that] deception operations were carried out on the air control & command system. -
    No doubt, the usual suspects, either (((US))) or Israeli, take your pick--I think on the twitter thread, people are saying US

read more at the link

Also, I know I'm making a big deal of nothing, but if you notice that tweet is in English, but we also see the Farsi along with it. One thing I thought was strange about the Rouhani tweet taking responsibility for the plane crash was that it was in English and there was no Farsi along with it--my first thought was that it was the CIA with a spoof account. I'm sure I'm wrong, but it's just whenever I've seen tweets from that part of the world, I've usually seen English along with the native language- just like the tweet from the U Tehran cyberspace lab

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (14th January 2020),midnight rambler (14th January 2020)

Thanks

"No doubt, the usual suspects, either (((US))) or Israeli, take you pick-"

I did not go read the whole tweet but the above quote sounds a little strange. Almost a leading question to set up a popular vote contest, then have US win, most people pick overwhelmingly.

If the US is to be painted as doing it all alone, that is just not gonna fly. Too many people suspect Israel had something to do with 9-11 as well as with other false events since then. People are not going to believe the "US alone" did it if that is what this either / or comment is supposed to lead public opinion to. But even the fact that people are not going to buy a US alone story is something Cass Sunstein and company have woven into the what they intend for the public's reaction to accomplish.

These turn of events are fertile for layers upon layers of perp infiltrators inserting one new theory after another so that people will be terminally confused.

I just read the whole article by Vivian Lee but did not watch the videos. She is just gathering a list of anomalies the same kind of which were "used" in 9-11. The article contained no deep sophisticated analysis.

I see Trump kind of being a captive to those "advisors" surrounding him. I do not see Trump really wanting to play any role at all in this but rather being forced to. Certainly he took no part in the sophisticated planning and management now of the after story and investigations and "people asking questions and starting to engage in the battle of the theories."

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Maybe the above tweet sounds strange because it's a translation to English from Farsi--sometimes such translations sound awkward.

No, there was no popular vote on the tweet or those that followed.

This: "No doubt, the usual suspects, either (((US))) or Israeli, take your pick--I think on the twitter thread, people are saying US" was just what my thought was. People were just commenting thoughts related to what happened, some people thought it was the US.

Sorry this was apparently so complicated.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Found this at zerohedge
    http://www.citna.ir/ict/240451

(Google Translate - pretty poor translation in the first half. Second is better)

"This information is being investigated by our intelligence system," said the deputy chief of staff of the Armed Forces General Staff, regarding the possibility of an infiltration over the crash of the Ukrainian plane.

Coordinator Admiral Ali Abdullahi said Tuesday in a special interview on the Sima news program about the crash of the Ukrainian passenger plane: Air defense is one of the most complex parts of the defensive sector. Involved in it and are very complex and sensitive. This field is both instrument-oriented and requires very high decision-making speed....

Asked why the country sky was not closed at that time, he said: "Alert was 100 percent at the time and everyone should be present at the time, but that certainly does not mean conflict. has it. The compatriots remember that during the war, when the planes were moving to the country, the sound of the red siren was heard and people were taking refuge. At that time our systems were on fire, but on that night, the fire was not limited but limited.

"To close the country, we must first see the target, declare red, and then close the sky," Abdullahi said.

In response to a question about whether the plane's radar cross-section is not different from the cruise missile, he said: "When the radar catches the plane, its altitude is about 5 to 5 meters." On the other hand, the aircraft was flying at zero radar, meaning it had the lowest radar cross section. The operator of the system was in a situation where his communication was interrupted or interrupted while this is being investigated and here an individual error occurs and the missile fires.

** Possibility of penetration is under consideration

"The possibility is being investigated by our intelligence system," said the Deputy Coordinator of the Armed Forces General Staff regarding the possibility of infiltration.

** The Electronic Warfare Team is investigating the possibility of a radar disturbance

Commenting on the likelihood of US electronic disruptions to aircraft or defense systems, he said: "Americans have such experience in the region, and have a history of creating virtual targets in the sky by electronic systems." But our investigation shows that it is hard to say if this is the case with the aircraft and the relevant system. We have also set up a cyber-investigation team and an electronic warfare to do this.

** Released movie is not technically cited

Responding to a question about the film released from the moment the missile hit the plane, Sardar Abdullahi said: "This issue has an intelligence dimension that should be pursued by intelligence agencies, but in the technical review, many films and cyberspace issues cannot be documented for us because movies can be faked.

The Deputy Coordinator of the General Staff of the Armed Forces on the Continuation of Investigations and Investigation of Other Scenarios stated that the disconnection of the investigative system must be continued to see if there is a technical problem or disturbance. Why the operator is firing is followed, some in the armed forces and some in the judiciary.

"There is also work to be done in terms of electronic and cyber-related disruptions; the aircraft's black box should also be read and opened, and anything else that can be identified by comprehensive scrutiny."

What has been revealed so far is that the plane has crashed due to a foreign object, Commander Abdullahi said."

Thanks

"Now all of a sudden we have the US conducting a sophisitcated operation all by itself and Israel is playing role of having nothing to do with any of these recent events."

Oh, thanks for clarification. I tend to be over-analytical, but still this is starting to look like a "multi-phase" operation but still one operation - the "assassination" and the "plane crash" are one operation and I feel I need to start putting everything in quotes. That could be part of the fake too.

May throw in my two cents as Vivian Lee provides more information.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Found this at zerohedge
    http://www.citna.ir/ict/240451
    Thank you.

I see what you mean about there possibly could be problems with the translation from Farsi. Many questions I have, but guess I will not go off to races just yet in saying what looks odd about "the deputy chief of staff of the Armed Forces General Staff" said.

A few observations I would make at this early stage...

Iran is a very sophisticated country. It is intelligently measured in its response to hits on it and does not just fly off the handle and fire back and thereby fall for traps and in fact I think there is clear history of their standing down in the past. You can't have the neighbor it does and not be well aware of its games.

I know Iran has a reputation of being a "theocracy" and kind of a dictatorship but at the same time it has the reputation of an advanced almost Western style democracy where the people have the right to assemble and redress their grievances on the streets publicly and not be mowed down by the military. At least that is the impression I have. Also, I do not rule out that Iran may be just as infiltrated as the USA with Mossad-type spies at the highest levels and if that is the case, analyzing what may come out in Vivian Lee's research will be a big hodge podge like what played out in the immediate aftermath in research 9-11. In 9-11 there were fake "truther groups" asking questions from the very beginning and some truly ridiculous theories being thrown out there.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (15th January 2020),Bigjon (15th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Oh, thanks for clarification.
    No problem- next time when I add commentary, I'll say "my comment on this is:" (or something like that)