Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Iran admits it shot down airliner by mistake

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: Iran admits it shot down airliner by mistake

Dachsie-

I went back to look at Vivian's post and just noticed this (don't know how I missed it last night--I guess I was tired and just did a fast skim) and I find it a bit ominous/strange (are they trying to signal something? --then again maybe I'm making too much of it). Vivian seems to think it's "amusing" but I kind of find it a bit suspicious:

In a two-page spread on Sunday, January 12, The Times published a story claiming that he was indeed at fault: “Seven Days in January: How Trump Pushed U.S. and Iran to the Brink of War.” This is an amusing title, referring to “Seven Days in May,” a 1964 film (based on a 1962 book) about a planned takeover of the U.S. government by a military/political cabal displeased with the fictional President’s disarmament treaty with the U.S.S.R. – that is, with the President’s wish to avoid war and commit to disarmament instead. That is pretty much what is happening now, with Trump wanting to end the endless wars, and the neocons and their sponsors – Israel chief among them – hoping to keep the wars going and finish up by attacking Iran. The list of authors of “Seven Days in January” reads like a Who’s Who of CIA journalists:
    https://vivianleeposts.com/wp-conten...ash-Fig-11.jpg
    Are they hinting that a military coup has taken place and that they are in control?? It kind of looks like a coup has taken place behind the scenes--he's a full NeoCon now

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

"That is pretty much what is happening now, with Trump wanting to end the endless wars, and the neocons and their sponsors – Israel chief among them – hoping to keep the wars going and finish up by attacking Iran. The list of authors of “Seven Days in January” reads like a Who’s Who of CIA journalists:
    https://vivianleeposts.com/wp-conten...ash-Fig-11.jpg"

"Are they hinting that a military coup has taken place and that they are in control?? It kind of looks like a coup has taken place behind the scenes--he's a full NeoCon now"

First of all, I just discovered Vivian Lee's website where her article first appeared.

https://vivianleeposts.com/2020/01/1...t-752-in-iran/

No one has replied but comments were invited.

I am thinking I might ask her there if she knows of any website where there is real discussion of the airliner crash and the whole Soleimani matter.

I think one place that keeps all input/comments nicely organized and archived in a strong firewall is valuable.

I think if we get more info on the airliner crash from Vivian Lee and we begin to get a more clear picture of the official narrative being false, we should start to look at the events leading up to the "assassination" of Soleimani and the plane crash and aftermath as ALL ONE OPERATION, not separate events. ALL ONE OPERATION means ALL ONE AND SAME PERPETRATOR.

We only know what the MSM deigns to tell us so I am not going to reach any final conclusions about Trump. His being in the presidency so far has kept us out of war so I am willing to try to hold on to that as long as I see we are not at war.

The neocons/Mossad/CIA are really the same team that is destroying every aspect of the USA and are relentlessly following their plan for a one world death and slavery system for all. First they need to stifle any truth bombs that may come from those of us who want to look more deeply at each event and expose and disseminate truth bombs as our very strong and best, and really only weapon.

Truth is mighty and so is the Almighty. We need to put some out there for Him to work with.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

here's the latest from Phil Giraldi on the plane:

Who Targeted Ukraine Airlines Flight 752? Iran Shot It Down But There May be More to the Story

https://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/who-targeted-ukraine-airlines-flight-752-iran-shot-it-down-but-there-may-be-more-to-the-story/

The claim that Major General Qassem Soleimani was a “terrorist” on a mission to carry out an “imminent” attack that would kill hundreds of Americans turned out to be a lie, so why should one believe anything else relating to recent developments in Iran and Iraq? ...but there just might be considerably more to the story involving cyberwarfare carried out by the U.S. and possibly Israeli governments.

What seems to have been a case of bad judgments and human error does, however, include some elements that have yet to be explained. The Iranian missile operator reportedly experienced considerable “jamming” and the planes transponder switched off and stopped transmitting several minutes before the missiles were launched. There were also problems with the communication network of the air defense command, which may have been related.

The electronic jamming coming from an unknown source meant that the air defense system was placed on manual operation, relying on human intervention to launch. The human role meant that an operator had to make a quick judgment in a pressure situation in which he had only moments to react. The shutdown of the transponder, which would have automatically signaled to the operator and Tor electronics that the plane was civilian, instead automatically indicated that it was hostile. The operator, having been particularly briefed on the possibility of incoming American cruise missiles, then fired. [...] Given what happened on that morning in Tehran, it is plausible to assume that something or someone deliberately interfered with both the Iranian air defenses and with the transponder on the airplane, possibly as part of an attempt to create an aviation accident that would be attributed to the Iranian government.

The SA-15 Tor defense system used by Iran has one major vulnerability. It can be hacked or “spoofed,” permitting an intruder to impersonate a legitimate user and take control. The United States Navy and Air Force reportedly have developed technologies “that can fool enemy radar systems with false and deceptively moving targets.” Fooling the system also means fooling the operator...

The same technology can, of course, be used to alter or even mask the transponder on a civilian airliner in such a fashion as to send false information about identity and location. The United States has the cyber and electronic warfare capability to both jam and alter signals relating to both airliner transponders and to the Iranian air defenses. Israel presumably has the same ability. Joe Quinn at Sott.net also notes an interested back story to those photos and video footage that have appeared in the New York Times and elsewhere showing the Iranian missile launch, the impact with the plane and the remains after the crash, to include the missile remains. They appeared on January 9th, in an Instagram account called ‘Rich Kids of Tehran‘. Quinn asks how the Rich Kids happened to be in “a low-income housing estate on the city’s outskirts [near the airport] at 6 a.m. on the morning of January 8th with cameras pointed at the right part of the sky in time to capture a missile hitting a Ukrainian passenger plane…?”

Put together the Rich Kids and the possibility of electronic warfare and it all suggests a premeditated and carefully planned event of which the Soleimani assassination was only a part. There have been riots in Iran subsequent to the shooting down of the plane, blaming the government for its ineptitude. Some of the people in the street are clearly calling for the goal long sought by the United States and Israel, i.e. “regime change.” If nothing else, Iran, which was widely seen as the victim in the killing of Soleimani, is being depicted in much of the international media as little more than another unprincipled actor with blood on its hands. There is much still to explain about the downing of Ukrainian International Airlines Flight 752.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (16th January 2020),midnight rambler (16th January 2020),monty (16th January 2020)

Thanks

" Some of the people in the street are clearly calling for the goal long sought by the United States and Israel, i.e. “regime change.”"

I wonder who and how many make up "Some of the people in the street."

If there is a large number of Iranians really wanting "regime change" I would like to know what their reasons are and more about exactly how large a number.

As for the US and Israel, what Israel wants is automatically what the USA wants and Israel does NOT want regime change for good sincere reasons. They want maybe a temporary weaker Iranian government that they can then deal with. It goes without saying that the USA is just tagging along for whatever Israel's ride involves. Sad but increasingly shown as true.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

At this time Iran is the biggest obstacle in the way of creating Greater Israhell.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (16th January 2020),monty (16th January 2020)

Thanks

From Amanda’s 1-16-20 post
    “….but there just might be considerably more to the story involving cyberwarfare carried out by the U.S. and possibly Israeli governments….”

Put together the Rich Kids and the possibility of electronic warfare and it all suggests a premeditated and carefully planned event of which the Soleimani assassination was only a part.

From Dachsie’s 1-16-20 post

I think if we get more info on the airliner crash from Vivian Lee and we begin to get a more clear picture of the official narrative being false, we should start to look at the events leading up to the "assassination" of Soleimani and the plane crash and aftermath as ALL ONE OPERATION, not separate events. ALL ONE OPERATION means ALL ONE AND SAME PERPETRATOR.

Aside from reasoning from the idea that it is all one multi-phase operation by one perpetrator, subsequent phases of this operation possible yet to come, I want to share what I have from my studies regarding electronic takedown on a plane.

Back in 2007, I did a transcript of a radio show Dr. James Fetzer did regarding his study of the plane crash Senator Paul Wellstone in Eveleth, Minnesota, in 2002 (Paul Wellstone, his wife Sheila and daughter Marcia died Friday in a small plane crash near Eveleth, Minnesota, that also killed three staff members and two pilots)

The reason I share this is that this show transcript not only demostrates Dr. Fetzer's methodical study of the event as well as the most logical conclusion of what took the plane down. That technology used in 2002 in the USA appears to be the same technology that was used in the "crash" airliner that is the subject of this thread, but remember, this is good information to support only the hypothesis that there actually was a plane crash. And this information brought forth by Vivian Lee focuses on the idea that there may not have been a plane crash at all. Maybe the perpetrators want now to put out misleading information about the existent electronic interference technology to steer us away from the No Plane Crash theory.

Deja vu all over again!

Transcript: The Dynamic Duo radio show of May 17, 2007, Genesis Communications Network

excerpts from the show transcript

"I experienced this up close and personal when I did research into the death of Senator Paul Wellstone, whose plane crashed on 25 October, 2002. It was just about ten days before the election. He had been climbing out of a 7 or 8 point lead after giving a speech denouncing the Bush administration with regard to the war on Iraq, and as I got deeper and deeper into doing research on this subject, I discovered that the NTSB’s own investigation was a charade because it turns out that unless the attorney general declares a crash scene to be a crime scene that it can’t be investigated as a crime scene, and which meant that you’ve got a perfect mechanism here for getting your political enemies – bring them down in a plane crash and then have a complicit or compliant attorney general declare it not to be a crime scene. And then you’re constrained to investigate only accident-compatible alternatives, which is exactly what the NTSB did.

So I considered the possibility that the crash was brought down by the plane, some mechanical problem, or the weather causing difficulties in flight, or by the pilot from lack of competence. However, the more research I did, the more implausible it became that either the plane, the pilots, or the weather were responsible.

"But if you were forced to choose between the plane, the pilot and the weather, and the situation is that the plane is terrific and the weather wasn’t bad, you’re going to gravitate toward the pilots -- for inexplicable reasons. And that’s basically what the NTSB did. They said for inexplicable reasons, basically, that the pilots got confused or whatever and they allowed the plane to crash. "

"I mean if you don’t consider the full range of alternative possible explanations, since much of science proceeds by process of elimination, how can you be sure if you’ve eliminated alternatives that the one you’re left with in the end must be the truth? This is the principle that Sherlock Holmes enunciated, Arthur Conan Doyle, when you’ve eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. Well if you simply sweep out all of the non-accident-compatible alternatives as the NTSB did, because the attorney general didn’t declare it to be crime scene or even a potential crime scene, then of course you’re going to be guaranteed you’re going to have an accident-compatible alternative. "

"And I conducted investigation on this with other scholars and experts including a Native American scholar from Northern Arizona University with both a Ph.D. and an Ed.D. We published a book together called An American Assassination – The Strange Death of Senator Paul Wellstone. And we lay out the evidence we turned up there that indicated to us that what had actually happened here was that the plane was brought down by use of a high-tech weapon that imparted a surge of energy to the plane that overwhelmed the electrical system and caused these switches, these solenoids, and the props to turn on to idle. "

Thanks

Amazing Polly does outstanding coverage of Canadian connections to this plane "crash."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GJV0bd_DfnQ/

IRANADA - Iran International Swamp Part 2

Amazing Polly
    99FreeMind
    17470 subscribers

Subscribed
    Who were the people on the downed Ukrainian Airlines flight out of Tehran, Iran? Most passengers were bound for C-a-n-a-d-a.. why? Is this a re-run of the CIA's Project AERODYNAMIC? What clues are there that the True North is infiltrated by operatives from that middle eastern country?
    Also I give some updates & developments on my last video.

______

Dr. Fetzer states the plane was actually shot down.

Will says:
    January 17, 2020 at 2:31 pm

Flatter myself? What the heck are you talking about? it was a legitimate question because the answer is in the link you provide. They took responsibility because it was their error. It’s what honorable nations do…not like the US, INC. Now, who knows the technical reason they shot it down….could be the transponders were turned off remotely, could be the back up systems did not function properly..who knows as yet. The most recent report is they are blaming a US cyber attack. …which actually means an israeli cyber attack…it’s what they do better than anyone.
    No one I know is questioning they shot it down…..including Iran….the question is why. And as far as I can tell, nothing else makes sense except a cyber hacking to make it look like a missile.
    SO, here is the exact quote from the article to which you link as to WHY I legitimately asked if it was a rhetorical question:

((By Iran’s acceptance of responsibility, it shuts off the propaganda narrative before it gets started. Whether they actually did it or not, by taking responsibility, it becomes moot and the subject is closed. A smart move.))
    James Fetzer says:
    January 17, 2020 at 2:35 pm

Agreed. I suspect that the Israelis took remote control of the Ukrainian plane, shut off its transponder and lights to make it look (on radar) as though it were a cruise missile. Keep up the great posts! You are spot on.

https://jamesfetzer.org/2020/01/vivi...t-752-in-iran/

I stated in my previous post here today...

"this information brought forth by Vivian Lee focuses on the idea that there may not have been a plane crash at all."

I think that statement is true. But Vivian Lee is commenting only on a certain set of photographs and certain pieces of information.

I personally do not know as it is way too early to come to the kind of conclusions I see others making. I do not know what basis we have to conclude that an actual plane crash happened and I understand most of us give much more credence to whatever the government of Iran puts out than what the U S government and president put out.

Are we going to take some photographic and videographic data as real in some interpretations and suspicious by others' interpretations of the same data?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

connecting dots...

Okay, so I was over here:
    Was Iranian Missile Operator Tricked Into Shooting Down The Ukrainian Airlines Plane Over Tehran?

https://www.sott.net/article/427303-...#comment290966

And found this in the comment section:
    The Tor-M1 that mistakenly shot down the Ukraine Airlines plane was located at Shahid Moddares missile base, near the village of Bidkaneh, west of Tehran.

This happened there in 2011:https://www.sott.net/article/427547-...e-base-in-2011

The Israelis appear to have fired cruise missiles at it, killing 36 IRGC troops, including an IRGC general overseeing their surface-to-surface missile program.

Then too the Iranians covered it up, describing it as 'an accident'.
    Looks like Sott.net has re-posted that article as a "flashback"- trying to connect that story from 2011 to what just happened:

Wikileaks Stratfor email: Israel behind blast that killed 36 IRGC troops at Iranian missile base in 2011

https://www.sott.net/article/427547-...e-base-in-2011

Sott.net Comment: This interests us today because it's the same location from which missiles were fired at Ukraine Airlines Flight 752 last week. Then too, the Iranians insisted the incident was 'an accident'...

Israeli agents were responsible for a devastating blast last November that damaged an important Iranian military facility, according to an email written by the head of a leading private American intelligence company that was revealed Wednesday on Wikileaks.

Claiming to have spoken to multiple "good" Israeli sources, the CEO and founder of Texas-based intelligence company Stratfor, George Friedman, told his colleagues that he believes Israeli operatives were behind the explosion at a base of Revolutionary Guards on November 12. The blast killed more than 15 soldiers, among them at least one general.
    "Everything I'm hearing from Israel is that they did it," Friedman wrote in an e-mail on November 15. While it isn't clear whether the explosion, which took place about 40 kilometers from Tehran, was caused by a special military operation or submarine-launched cruise missile, his Israeli contacts claim they were responsible for it, Friedman wrote.

"The claims go too wide to be simply orchestrated. They are really gloating and my gut tells me its true this time. They are near dancing. Could be just crap but I am taking it seriously. The sources are good on this."

While Tehran initially said an accident caused the blast at the Bidganeh missile testing site and denied any Mossad involvement, many in Iran blamed foreign intelligence services for the incident. A former director of an Iranian state-run organization close to the government, for instance, told the Guardian that the incident "was part of the covert war against Iran, led by Israel."

"They (the Israelis) want it to be known that they did it in order to intimidate the Iranians," Friedman wrote in a second email, after his colleagues questioned his sources' motives for divulging such information. "That's why they authorize diplomats to talk. The question is whether they did it or are taking credit for the accident. My judgment based on conversations is that they did do it. They are making that very public but unofficial. The mystery is how they did it."

Wikileaks recently published more than five million emails that Stratfor analysts exchanged between July 2004 and December 2011. Stratfor, which calls itself a "provider of geopolitical analysis," is believed to provide intelligence to corporations and government agencies, such as the US Department of Homeland Security and the US Defense Intelligence Agency.

After the leaked emails were first published, Stratfor released a statement calling the leaks "a deplorable, unfortunate — and illegal — breach of privacy." The statement further said that while some of the emails might be accurate others could be forged. "We will not validate either. Nor will we explain the thinking that went into them."

Netanyahu vowed to use every means to thwart Iran

In another email published on Wikileaks, Stratfor's vice president for intelligence, Fred Burton, wrote that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told a US Congressman in a one-on-one conversation that he would not allow Iran to reach nuclear capabilities, "and he intends to use every means at his disposal to see that doesn't happen — 'Mossad, bunker-busting bombs, whatever it takes,' if need be."

Burton, who according to Wikileaks is a former special agent with the US State Department's Diplomatic Security Service and was the deputy chief of its counterterrorism division, also quotes Netanyahu as saying that US President Barack Obama doesn't understand the Iranian threat — "'rose-colored glasses' was the exact phrase used," Burton wrote in May 2010.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (17th January 2020),hoarder (17th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Ukraine: Black boxes confirm interference with jet downed in Iran

The flight recorders from a Ukrainian plane shot down by Iran confirm illegal interference, Ukraine says.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...084336974.html

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (26th July 2020)