Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The ultimate evidence Qanon is a psyop

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

The ultimate evidence Qanon is a psyop

We have been hearing from this character for how long now?? And the entire time it's always the tease that there's perp walks coming! Soon!! Well guess what...the Bolsheviks are celebrating the witch being free from the gnats bothering her.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/10/polit...ent/index.html
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th January 2020),Dachsie (13th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Re: The ultimate evidence Qanon is a psyop

Midnight--Yeah, the fix was always in on that one!! Remember all the Q talk about "Trust Sessions"? Well he was the guy who appointed Huber to look into all things Clinton, after some of the "good guys" (Nunes, Jim Jordan) were calling for a special counsel on all things Hillary/Uranium One.

But don't worry, the Q crowd will find a way to spin that away and flip it on it's head. Just like when Trump said "Wikileaks,I don't know anything about wikileaks," and evidenced no concern about Julian Assange (a freaking HERO!!), people should have been angry, but instead the Q crowd said, "no worries, the Patriots are in control, Julian is protected"--what a load of BS.

Q crowd also kept saying "FISA brings down the house, FISA brings down the house, nothing can stop what's coming...blah, blah, blah." And, sure enough, FISA report came out with a whimper, no bias, etc. And there were "severe" consequences for the FBI, right? And the FISA court (which was obviously in on it) really stood up to the FBI when it demanded they write a report on how they are going to change things"---Yeah, that will make sure it will never happen again, just write a report, makes some policy changes, because it was just an accident, right, and pinky-swear you won't do it again...Yeah, FISA brought down the house my ***

This whole Israeli Q thing has been a psyop to keep Trump supporters believing that justice is here and things are going to change, and believing Trump is working against the deep state (when it pretty freaking obvious now that he's just another neocon puppet). What a load of ***

And on Hillary--I remember when some of those Q people were saying she was under house arrest and had a boot around her leg---LOL!!!

And the Q crowd is already spinning things on Soleimani, ignoring the fact that he was the one most responsible for defeating those psychopathic ISIS terrorists and instead claiming he was an "international terrorist," no doubt adding "international" because it sounded scarier.

For the me, the giveaway right away, was that Q idea that Mueller had flipped and was secretly working with Trump--what an obvious load of BS.

Sorry for the rant, but that Q thing was such an obvious Israeli psyop (another give away--"Israel is last"--LOL, and nothing about Israeli did 9/11)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Bigjon (7th October 2020),hoarder (12th January 2020),Jewboo (12th January 2020),midnight rambler (12th January 2020),Tumbleweed (12th January 2020),woodman (12th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,310 Posts

I thought it was pretty damn obvious right from the get go.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th January 2020),Bigjon (7th October 2020),Jewboo (12th January 2020),midnight rambler (12th January 2020),monty (12th January 2020),Tumbleweed (12th January 2020),woodman (12th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

I think Q & Qanon are both psyops.

Parker Colorado woman arrested for conspiring with right wing Qanon followers to kidnap her own child. It sounds like the Parker Colorado police have declared her to be a terrorist for being associated with Qanon.

https://uspotus.com/woman-arrested-a...idnap-son.html

Northwest Liberty News has numerous videos on her arrest and apparent subsequent release. I listened to this one the night it was live-streamed. I have not followed the story since, but found it rather interesting that she was arrested as a terrorist because of her association with Qanon

The comments are interesting
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

hoarder (12th January 2020),Jewboo (12th January 2020),midnight rambler (12th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Chelsea Clinton made $9M since 2011 from corporate board position

Chelsea Clinton raked in around $9 million since 2011 for her work on the board of an internet investment firm controlled by a pal of her mom’s, a report said Monday.

The former first daughter, since 2011, has received an annual retainer of $50,000 for serving on the board of IAC/InterActiveCorp, which is controlled by business and television mogul Barry Diller, according to financial publication Barron’s. But it’s the $250,000 worth of restricted IAC stock units Clinton received on top of the retainer that led to the windfall, according to the report.

Clinton, 39, reported to the Securities and Exchange Commission last month that she owned $8.95 million worth of IAC stock.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

ur link doesn't go anywhere book; it's https://nypost.com/2020/01/06/chelse...sition-report/

RE the Q phenom, I've always maintained that the biggest authenticity/cred badge it has going for it is global mockingbird JSM's unanimous centralized campaign to "discredit" & even vilify it as "dangerous/violence-prone" with their supposed "Q-believer-linked" FFs/hoaxes/psyops.

It's similar to my first test in detecting the latest Gladio FF/hoax/psyop 'event': watch the JSM; do they interrupt regular programming, cut in with their "Breaking..." noise; does it LEAD every scheduled newscast both local & national, etc... if check, then it's a media.gov psyop.

Just yest we had this from 'librul' JSM organ Guardian UK-- first 2 sentences alone dumping all the requisite Pavlovian critical-thought-stopper mind-kontrol buzzwords,

Fan of Trump and Farage raises far-right ‘Q’ flag at his Cornish castle

Hotelier uses Tintagel pile to back American QAnon deep state conspiracy theory

Mark Townsend

@townsendmark

Sat 11 Jan 2020 10.29 ESTFirst published on Sat 11 Jan 2020 10.05 EST

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/4e5ec...ormat&fit=max&

Camelot Castle hotel in Tintagel, Cornwall. Photograph: Manor Photography/Alamy

A key supporter of Nigel Farage and Donald Trump has provoked ridicule after using his Cornish castle to fly the flag of a prominent conspiracy theory identified by the FBI as inspiring rightwing violence.

John Mappin, who owns Camelot Castle at Tintagel, used the Victorian hotel to promote a rightwing hoax known as QAnon, which the US intelligence agency has said is a motivator for “domestic extremists” who want to carry out violence in the US.

Mappin is a central figure behind Turning Point UK, the British arm of the pro-Trump American student organisation which has been endorsed by a number of Conservative politicians, including the home secretary, Priti Patel, and Jacob Rees-Mogg, as well as Farage, the leader of the Brexit party.

Last June, Mappin was seen at a lavish Turning Point UK fundraising dinner, sitting opposite Farage.

The anti-fascist organisation Hope Not Hate dismissed Mappin’s flag stunt at Camelot and said that his Turning Point UK – which recently unveiled a range of merchandise celebrating Boris Johnson’s election victory – was increasingly peripheral. “Mappin is an eccentric figure, considered outlandish even by his fringe rightwing peers. This childish ploy is a weak attempt at getting attention for himself and his marginal Turning Point UK organisation, and is better off being ignored,” it said in a statement.

The QAnon conspiracy theory is based on posts made by a user on the 4chan and 8chan websites. Its advocates believe that Trump is locked in a battle with elements of the “deep state”, including individuals such as Hillary Clinton.

Some also believe that Trump is on their side: he pointed out a “beautiful baby” whose jumpsuit was adorned with the “Q” symbol at a US rally last year and retweeted an account that promoted QAnon.

However, Hope Not Hate said that despite attempts by figures such as Mappin, the conspiracy theory has yet to gain traction within the UK. “The QAnon conspiracy theories feed into the wider paranoia and distrust of the American far right but have little traction in the UK outside of a few peripheral circles,” it added.

Mappin is a devotee of Trump, having awarded him an “honorary Camelot Castle knighthood” in 2016 and the following year was photographed with the US president and the first lady, Melania, in Washington. He was contacted for comment.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/a5df0...ormat&fit=max&

The flag denoting the QAnon conspiracy above the Camelot hotel. Photograph: @JohnMappin/Twitter

I've seen the hard core anti-Q activists who're bent on trying to PROVE Q's a big deception (of its Q-believer/supporters), rationalize how the mockingbird JSM-O-Sphere's anti-Q campaign is... drumroll plz... "all part of the Q psyop!!"

But doesn't this fanciful 'rationale' make the anti-Q activists conspicuously guilty of the same "...Qtards explain away every inconvenient development as being 16-D chess..." charge, which they accuse Q believers of?!
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (13th January 2020),Jewboo (12th January 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Thanks Pat. Fixed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

PatColo (12th January 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post

The QAnon conspiracy theory is based on posts made by a user on the 4chan and 8chan websites. Its advocates believe that Trump is locked in a battle with elements of the “deep state”, including individuals such as Hillary Clinton.
    Our own brother Shami here at GSUS posted that "QAnon" was and is a hoax. I visit 4chan every day and it's not hopeful.

Hopefully, Shami will chime in on this...

At the end of the day, the only value GSUS offers me is the ability to "REALITY TEST" with other members.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Our own brother Shami here at GSUS posted that "QAnon" was and is a hoax. I visit 4chan every day and it's not hopeful.

Hopefully, Shami will chime in on this...

At the end of the day, the only value GSUS offers me is the ability to "REALITY TEST" with other members.
    I already admitted to being one of the original troupe of 4Chan trolls that started QAnon.
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...-Matters/page9

It was a group of Anons that was meant to be a joke to troll Boomers who were beginning to browse /pol/.
    A lot of us didn't realize Boomers would make a religion out of it, and we tried to reroute the path it was taking. One person claimed be the true QAnon, changed the triphash code which we used to identify with, and was able to market himself as the true QAnon.

I don't know who runs it now but they are either a troll, a Glow Nigger, or something else.

I already posted evidence I knew the original triphash code which I did with posts proving I was one of the originals. QAnon was always multiple people, but then became one person who hijacked it once it turned into a religion.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (12th January 2020),Jewboo (12th January 2020),Tumbleweed (13th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Its just a longer drawn out version of V.

Your think he's got your back, like Ponce.