Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The ultimate evidence Qanon is a psyop

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: The ultimate evidence Qanon is a psyop

"... it's always the tease that there's perp walks coming!"

So true.

Observe also that "conservative alternative" news venues / commentators have consistently used "there's perp walks coming" schtick as well . I have been strung along for over 25 years with their various forms of hopium, and probably still am to some small extent.

Only God can "save the USA" by some action, an action that will probably look on its face to be some extremely odd, absurd, outrageous and consummate evil looking turn of events.

The saving of one's soul takes extreme primacy over saving America.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th January 2020),woodman (13th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    I already admitted to being one of the original troupe of 4Chan trolls that started QAnon.
    http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...-Matters/page9

It was a group of Anons that was meant to be a joke to troll Boomers who were beginning to browse /pol/.
    A lot of us didn't realize Boomers would make a religion out of it, and we tried to reroute the path it was taking. One person claimed be the true QAnon, changed the triphash code which we used to identify with, and was able to market himself as the true QAnon.

I don't know who runs it now but they are either a troll, a Glow Nigger, or something else.

I already posted evidence I knew the original triphash code which I did with posts proving I was one of the originals. QAnon was always multiple people, but then became one person who hijacked it once it turned into a religion.

Wow, thanks for posting this. So, someone from this forum actually started the whole thing LOL!! Too funny. I'll have to direct all those Q people over in the comments at zerohedge to your post.

And Daschie- yup, always talking about "perp walks coming"--the whole thing just seemed like "hope and change" for the right.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 4,537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Wow, thanks for posting this. So, someone from this forum actually started the whole thing LOL!! Too funny. I'll have to direct all those Q people over in the comments at zerohedge to your post.

And Daschie- yup, always talking about "perp walks coming"--the whole thing just seemed like "hope and change" for the right.

Origins of the QAnon triphash: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread...785/#148779656
    Here's official QAnon trackers showing this is what was used: http://www.qanonupdates.com/data/ima...0320845603.png
    (Look at triphash at bottom right Q!ITPb.qbhqo). We added a triphash when too many people were pretending to be QAnon so only a few of us were in on it. Without a triphash anyone can claim to be whoever on an Anonymous forum, but with a triphash you need to know the password to get the correct triphash. When multiple people (myself included) who knew the triphash didn't like the direction the QAnon project was going one person (or mulitple) people hijacked it, and took it into the culty Boomer religion direction it's at now.

I posted previously calling out GSUS: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread...230/#174352907
    I called out JQP's annoying "The Principle" ad and made fun of the user Salty who thought I was BSing. S-A Was RIGHT.

Frankly I don't like QAnon anymore since it has been co-opted by someone I believe is nefarious. I personally believe it is a psy-op.

Sometimes harmless Internet trolls have turned into psy-ops, including the Flat Earth and Mandela Effect things. The purpose of the psy-op is to get people on the Right to chase rabbits off into fields and away from the real problems in our society. It's also used find people the government deems as a threat, and put them into watch lists. If the person is deemed excessively gullible in following these psy-op cult movements they are recruited by the Glow Niggers (feds) into MKUltra operations to become patsies to further solidify the Deep State's control. Gullible people aren't only easy to manipulate, but easy to reprogram, and manipulate to do nefarious things for the Deep State.

This is why it's essential to discredit things like QAnon, Flat Earth, Mandela Effect, and other psy-ops.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shami-Amourae For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th January 2020),Jewboo (13th January 2020),midnight rambler (13th January 2020),osoab (13th January 2020),Tumbleweed (14th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shami-Amourae View Post
    This is why it's essential to discredit things like QAnon, Flat Earth, Mandela Effect, and other psy-ops.
    FE be real.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

7. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Amanda (13th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

osoab, you need to point out exactly where Shami made that Trib article you linkied.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th February 2020),PatColo (10th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    osoab, you need to point out exactly where Shami made that Trib article you linkied.

I think Osoab was saying "Shami made the trib" simply b/c Shami was one of the originators of the whole Q thing, and now the Trib is talking about it...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (9th February 2020),osoab (9th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

only for u GSUS'ers with proper JooYorkTimes sub's

What Happens When QAnon Seeps From the Web to the Offline World - The New York Times

Sunday, February 9th 2020, 3:34:00 pm
    views: 390

It began online as an intricate, if baseless, pro-Trump conspiracy theory. Now it has surfaced in political campaigns, criminal cases and a college classroom.
    See more at The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I think Osoab was saying "Shami made the trib" simply b/c Shami was one of the originators of the whole Q thing, and now the Trib is talking about it...
    "Shami was one of the originators of the whole Q thing"

most interesting.

The "whole Q thing" appeared to have very close connections to the "whole Trump thing."