Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF is up with all the latest war mongers here? That is all this place is about

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

WTF is up with all the latest war mongers here? That is all this place is about

WTF is up with all the latest war mongers here? That is all this place is about the last few months. We have members not seen in moon units coming together to unify how bad the world has gotten under Trump. Ad nausium. Whatever, hope it all works out for you guys (and fake girl).

Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: WTF is up with all the latest war mongers here? That is all this place is about

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu_4_2 View Post

WTF is up with all the latest war mongers here? That is all this place is about the last few months. We have members not seen in moon units coming together to unify how bad the world has gotten under Trump. Ad nausium. Whatever, hope it all works out for you guys (and fake girl).
    Have another one Cebu_4_2

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: WTF is up with all the latest war mongers here? That is all this place is about

They won't say it, but they hate our country the way it is. They're waiting/hoping for it to fall. Closet liberals?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EE_ For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (18th January 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Yeah, put me down as hating how the fucking neocons and Zionists have made the “US” Israhell’s bitch and despised by many worldwide for fighting, dying, expending blood and treasure in the drive for Greater Israhell. Once that’s completed the USA will be tossed to the gutter like a used condom.

So EE_, which are you...a closet Zionist, a closet neocon, or just lost??
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th January 2020),Jewboo (18th January 2020),monty (18th January 2020),Neuro (20th January 2020),Tumbleweed (18th January 2020),woodman (18th January 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    May he rest in peace.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Yeah, put me down as hating how the fucking neocons and Zionists have made the “US” Israhell’s bitch and despised by many worldwide for fighting, dying, expending blood and treasure in the drive for Greater Israhell. Once that’s completed the USA will be thrown to the curb like a used condom.

It's really weird, isn't it? Look at Old Steel; he went off the deep end and turned out to be a completely rabid, Zionist Jew. I am not sure what to make of this shit. I am not sure what to make of Cebu's post, claiming that there are a bunch of war mongers here. It seems to me that we here are fed up with the Ziocon wars and the Ziocon war machine. Hence our disgust at Trump, who many of us were hoping was actually going to adhere to the Constitution, but instead turned into a Zionist stooge. We are not a trusting bunch and suspected it would turn out this way.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th January 2020),horseshoe3 (19th January 2020),Jewboo (18th January 2020),midnight rambler (18th January 2020),monty (19th January 2020),Neuro (20th January 2020),Tumbleweed (18th January 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    It's really weird, isn't it? Look at Old Steel; he went off the deep end and turned out to be a completely rabid, Zionist Jew. I am not sure what to make of this shit. I am not sure what to make of Cebu's post, claiming that there are a bunch of war mongers here. It seems to me that we here are fed up with the Ziocon wars and the Ziocon war machine. Hence our disgust at Trump, who many of us were hoping was actually going to adhere to the Constitution, but instead turned into a Zionist stooge. We are not a trusting bunch and suspected it would turn out this way.
    True but you think anyone can turn their back on the controller of the US of I? Not when the controller is the Zionist Jew. How can you do anything when you are working inside the controllers? Turn your back and Poof gone. How would you change things to be better? I would really like to see ideas without you dead.

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

True but you think anyone can turn their back on the controller of the US of I? Not when the controller is the Zionist Jew. How can you do anything when you are working inside the controllers? Turn your back and Poof gone. How would you change things to be better? I would really like to see ideas without you dead.
    I don't have any solutions. If I did, they would kill me. We had once, a military, and a government that was tasked with protecting and promoting 'We the People' but that has been usurped.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Cebu_4_2 (18th January 2020),Jewboo (18th January 2020),midnight rambler (18th January 2020),monty (19th January 2020),Tumbleweed (19th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Yeah, put me down as hating how the fucking neocons and Zionists have made the “US” Israhell’s bitch and despised by many worldwide for fighting, dying, expending blood and treasure in the drive for Greater Israhell. Once that’s completed the USA will be tossed to the gutter like a used condom.

None of the above. I just see our situation different then you.

Our main battle right now is beating the Democrats with Trump. If we lose, we will have lost our country completely.
    All that will be left is a great depression, the constitution suspended and fighting/killing on the streets. If we lose against the Democrats, you will have plenty to complain about, for the rest of your life.

I don't understand how you guys think Trump should be taking down the Jews/Israel, fight off the 24/7 attacks by the whole world and win this brutal war with the Democrats at the same time?

Our country is doing pretty damn good right now, don't knock a winner. I will overlook the Zionists until we beat these rabid liberal Democrats. I don't have time to complain about the Zionists with all that's going on, doing all I have to do everyday to live and enjoy my life during these great times. I guess I'm not as good at multi tasking as you.
    I'm not going to walk around pissed off all the time and negatively affect the people around me. I'll leave that to you.

PS: If I remember correctly, many here hated and bashed Trump the moment he decided to run for president. I was one of the few that said he would win.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post

I don't have time to complain about the Zionists with all that's going on, doing all I have to do everyday to live and enjoy my life during these great times.
    Oh. EE is too busy for the jew thingie.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.