Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF is up with all the latest war mongers here? That is all this place is about

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: WTF is up with all the latest war mongers here? That is all this place is about

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    I make time for things that are important to me, supporting America and enjoying life during these great times.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: WTF is up with all the latest war mongers here? That is all this place is about

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post
    I make time for things that are important to me, supporting America and enjoying life during these great times.
    Apparently just like your rabbi Trumpstein.

Oy Vey
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

woodman (19th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

I will overlook the Zionists until we beat these rabid liberal Democrats. I don't have time to complain about the Zionists with all that's going on,
    That would be a mistake, Liberal Democrats have an already expired shelf life, like Biden.

The "Communist Democrats" you are looking at are the anti-thesis to Zionists, a key ingredient to Zion. As "the new temple" needs destruction before Zion becomes available.

Calling them Liberal Democrats only misidentifies and emboldens their eventual unifying in opposition of Zion, the necessary ingredient to Zion.

You want Liberal Democrats back, alas you're too late after destroying them already. - https://econimica.blogspot.com/2020/...-interest.html

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Horn For This Useful Post:

Neuro (20th January 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horn View Post
    That would be a mistake, Liberal Democrats have an already expired shelf life, like Biden.

The "Communist Democrats" you are looking at are the anti-thesis to Zionists, a key ingredient to Zion. As "the new temple" needs destruction before Zion becomes available.

Calling them Liberal Democrats only misidentifies and emboldens their eventual unifying in opposition of Zion, the necessary ingredient to Zion.

You want Liberal Democrats back, alas you're too late after destroying them already. - https://econimica.blogspot.com/2020/...-interest.html
    Would it be better to call the these liberal democrats the "Jewish elite"?
    There are 100 X more wealthy Jews in the Democrat party, then the Republican party, that are trying to take down Trump.
    Add in all the globalist Jews, aka democrats, trying to take down Trump and you will have your enemy.
    We must win this battle against the globalist Democrat liberal Jews!
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

There are 100 X more wealthy Jews in the Democrat party, then the Republican party, that are trying to take down Trump.
    Add in all the globalist Jews, aka democrats, trying to take down Trump and you will have your enemy.
    We must win this battle against the globalist Democrat liberal Jews!
    Is there something you don't understand about Hegellian Dialectics? I suggest you do some research.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (19th January 2020),midnight rambler (19th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

The sum of all Your fears, must be getting labeled a MccArthyite and the reason for McCarthy's predated machination, on our trip to Zion.

Liberal Democrats creative part towards Zionism was completed in Bush/Obama years, if it were continued to some end that would be wholly Unzionistic and not a key integral step to Zionism.

Only Communists themselves are capable of carrying that load and why Ocasian Cubans, Putin, and China look like viable alternatives to many Americans.

Small antidotes will be offered such as dissolve of copywrite protections or Sukhoi fascination.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

There are 100 X more wealthy Jews in the Democrat party, then the Republican party...Add in all the globalist Jews...blah blah blah...
    What EE hides in this thread:

Trumpstein Gives $3.3 Billion to Israel Every Year.

Both Republican and Democrat JEWS can obviously afford to give Israel that $3.3 Billion every year.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (19th January 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    Is there something you don't understand about Hegellian Dialectics? I suggest you do some research.
    All I know for sure is we must beat these Zionist Jews (aka Democrats) in 2020 and get Trump reelected, or the Jews (aka Democrats) win and we lose our country forever.
    The Jews are a crafty sly bunch, you can't even see that they operate from the Democrat party.
    Trump is playing them all by paying homage to Israel, so he can continue to do what he's doing without his head being peeled back.

From now on I will out the Democrat party for who they are, the Zionist Jews and address them as such. Hopefully that will satisfy some here.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

What Jewboo hides is the Jews (aka Democrats) have been looting our country and other countries to the tune of trillions for decades. $3.3 billion is chicken feed compared to what the Jews (aka Democrats) have been stealing from us. The Republicans are considered pikers, compared.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Check this out, only 2 Jews in the Republican congress, 33 Jews are Democrats

Senate
    (8 Democrats, 1 Independent)
    Michael Bennet (D-CO)#
    Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
    Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
    Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
    Jacky Rosen (D-NV)*
    Brian Schatz (D-HI)
    Bernard Sanders (I-VT)
    Charles Schumer (D-NY)
    Ron Wyden (D-OR)

House