Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF is up with all the latest war mongers here? That is all this place is about

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: WTF is up with all the latest war mongers here? That is all this place is about

Quote Originally Posted by EE_ View Post

Our country is doing pretty damn good right now, don't knock a winner. ...to live and enjoy my life during these great times.
    What are you on EE? Prozac?

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,956 Times in 4,576 Posts

Re: WTF is up with all the latest war mongers here? That is all this place is about

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Sorry things aren't going well for you. Everyone I know is living large in this boom time.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!

Thanks

Sorry things aren't going well for you. Everyone I know is living large in this boom time.

I believe you EE.

Thanks

Maybe you guys should try reading this book to get a little more insight on how the Jews have been scamming our country.

‘Profiles in Corruption’ Contains 1,126 Endnotes, No Unnamed Sources

(INSET: Cover of the book 'Profiles in Corruption' by Peter Schweizer) WEST DES MOINES, IOWA - JANUARY 18: Democratic presidential candidate, former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden speaks at the Iowa State Educators Association (ISEA) forum at the Sheraton West Des Moines Hotel on January 18, 2020 in West Des …Spencer Platt/Getty, HarperCollins; Edit: BNN
    REBECCA MANSOUR19 Jan 2020

The forthcoming bombshell investigative book Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite contains 1,126 endnotes totaling 83 pages of source material, Breitbart News has learned.

In addition, the book contains no unnamed sources. Instead, it is based on hard evidence and documents, including: foreign and domestic corporate and legal records, tax liens, lobbyist disclosures, property records, White House visitor logs, federal bankruptcies, and federal criminal trial records.

Publishing giant HarperCollins has kept Profiles in Corruption under a strict embargo. The book will reportedly expose how five members of Joe Biden’s family—the “Biden Five”—scored “tens of millions of dollars” in taxpayer money and guaranteed loans. In addition, the book is said to contain never-before-reported bombshell revelations about Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar, Cory Booker, Sherrod Brown, and Eric Garcetti.

Last week Amazon named the book its “most anticipated” nonfiction book based on pre-sale volume. Ten days before the book’s January 21 release, it had already hit #1 on Amazon across all book genres.

The book’s writer, Government Accountability Institute President and Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer, is a five-time New York Times bestseller author who penned Clinton Cash and Secret Empires. According to Axios, Schweizer and his GAI team of investigators spent a year and a half researching Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...named-sources/
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Maybe you guys should try reading this book...

Sounds like it will inspire and energized us GSUSers to vote for Trumpstein in 2020 EE as he builds "our" Wall.

Thanks

Yeah, that's it! Vote for Trump so we beat the Jews.
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Yeah, that's it! Vote for Trump so we beat the Jews.
    LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Three questions:
    1. are there good Jews and bad Jews?
    2. which are the good and which are the bad?
    3. are all Jews bad people?
    DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE!

Thanks

Three questions:
    1. are there good Jews and bad Jews?
    2. which are the good and which are the bad?
    3. are all Jews bad people?
    Why does this happen EE ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

You're all Zionist, spilling your seeds and tempting Lillith into our holy land!

The power of Trump defends you...