Thread: UN's Agenda 2030 is about inventory and control

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

UN's Agenda 2030 is about inventory and control

This lady is extremely well informed on the problem of globalism and centralization.

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Re: UN's Agenda 2030 is about inventory and control

Yes, Rosa Koire is very good on this issue. I listened to youtubes with her years ago on Agenda 21 and her book "Behind the Green Mask," which, if you know of any lefties, is a good way of waking them up to this issue.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Globalism is a recent concept. It didn't exist before 1946.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Rosa Koire is a very effective communicator re Agenda21/30, but I've vented about her a few years ago, her alignment with left/right/dems/pubs divide/conquer paradigm, her open lesbianism, & her big silly white lady gaga coif are all unhelpful in reaching conservatives with whom her anti-Agenda21/30 message will best resonate!

Even her blog has it in the domain name, https://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com

Also her joowey face/shnoz shrouded by her silly peroxide hair is unhelpful among the joo-wise.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st January 2020),Tumbleweed (21st January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Here's another Agenda 21/2030 doc--even talks about 2050, apparently they also want us without cars, she has a map and the plan is to herd us into smart cities, looks like states will be gone by then since we will be in global govt. Our WHORE politicians destroyed our country. And most of the sheep have no clue, and those on the left are so dumb that they actually think the UN is their friend.

She ends with this quote from Daniel Webster:

“I apprehend no danger to our country from a foreign foe. Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger. I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing.

More on what they plan for humanity--title is all you really need to know:

Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/...-what-that-is/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd September 2020),Tumbleweed (24th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Bump.

This was published Nov 2016. Klaus was proud.

Welcome To 2030: I Own Nothing, Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better

Welcome to the year 2030. Welcome to my city - or should I say, "our city." I don't own anything. I don't own a car. I don't own a house. I don't own any appliances or any clothes.
    It might seem odd to you, but it makes perfect sense for us in this city. Everything you considered a product, has now become a service. We have access to transportation, accommodation, food and all the things we need in our daily lives. One by one all these things became free, so it ended up not making sense for us to own much.

First communication became digitized and free to everyone. Then, when clean energy became free, things started to move quickly. Transportation dropped dramatically in price. It made no sense for us to own cars anymore, because we could call a driverless vehicle or a flying car for longer journeys within minutes. We started transporting ourselves in a much more organized and coordinated way when public transport became easier, quicker and more convenient than the car. Now I can hardly believe that we accepted congestion and traffic jams, not to mention the air pollution from combustion engines. What were we thinking?
    Sometimes I use my bike when I go to see some of my friends. I enjoy the exercise and the ride. It kind of gets the soul to come along on the journey. Funny how some things seem never seem to lose their excitement: walking, biking, cooking, drawing and growing plants. It makes perfect sense and reminds us of how our culture emerged out of a close relationship with nature.

In our city we don't pay any rent, because someone else is using our free space whenever we do not need it. My living room is used for business meetings when I am not there.
    Once in a while, I will choose to cook for myself. It is easy - the necessary kitchen equipment is delivered at my door within minutes. Since transport became free, we stopped having all those things stuffed into our home. Why keep a pasta-maker and a crepe cooker crammed into our cupboards? We can just order them when we need them.

This also made the breakthrough of the circular economy easier. When products are turned into services, no one has an interest in things with a short life span. Everything is designed for durability, repairability and recyclability. The materials are flowing more quickly in our economy and can be transformed to new products pretty easily. Environmental problems seem far away, since we only use clean energy and clean production methods. The air is clean, the water is clean and nobody would dare to touch the protected areas of nature because they constitute such value to our well-being. In the cities we have plenty of green space and plants and trees all over. I still do not understand why in the past we filled all free spots in the city with concrete.

Shopping? I can't really remember what that is. For most of us, it has been turned into choosing things to use. Sometimes I find this fun, and sometimes I just want the algorithm to do it for me. It knows my taste better than I do by now.
    When AI and robots took over so much of our work, we suddenly had time to eat well, sleep well and spend time with other people. The concept of rush hour makes no sense anymore, since the work that we do can be done at any time. I don't really know if I would call it work anymore. It is more like thinking-time, creation-time and development-time.

For a while, everything was turned into entertainment and people did not want to bother themselves with difficult issues. It was only at the last minute that we found out how to use all these new technologies for better purposes than just killing time.

My biggest concern is all the people who do not live in our city. Those we lost on the way. Those who decided that it became too much, all this technology. Those who felt obsolete and useless when robots and AI took over big parts of our jobs. Those who got upset with the political system and turned against it. They live different kind of lives outside of the city. Some have formed little self-supplying communities. Others just stayed in the empty and abandoned houses in small 19th century villages.

Once in a while I get annoyed about the fact that I have no real privacy. Nowhere I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.

All in all, it is a good life. Much better than the path we were on, where it became so clear that we could not continue with the same model of growth. We had all these terrible things happening: lifestyle diseases, climate change, the refugee crisis, environmental degradation, completely congested cities, water pollution, air pollution, social unrest and unemployment. We lost way too many people before we realized that we could do things differently.

This blog was written ahead of the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting of the Global Future Councils.

Ida Auken is a Young Global Leader and Member of the Global Future Council on Cities and Urbanization of the World Economic Forum,
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

12. The Following User Says Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (6th April 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 734 Posts

Klaus is the new Moses?

Klaus (and his Davos staff) brought the boomer era plagues and 'leads' his bureaucratic Internationalists out of western 'captivity.'

Kissinger is now too old to continue as Aaron.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fJOTDELdIpY

They went to war with Human Nature, Cold and Flu Season and the Weather!
    Corporation, a fiction legitimized by government, is part of big government
    Their men were like women and their women were like Jews

14. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (7th April 2023)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Exodus (and the next future 'captivity')?

washingtontimes.com: OPINION: WEF tilts more pro-China with ‘Summer Davos’ set for Tianjin
    Friday, April 7, 2023
    The World Economic Forum has announced a June meeting — a “Summer Davos” — of global elites to be held in Tianjin in China, showing once again its willingness to work with communists to take over the world’s governments.
    weforum.org/events/annual-meeting-of-the-new-champions-2023
    TIANJIN, PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
    Annual Meeting of the New Champions
    27–29 June 2023

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

from Bing
    staff
    NOUN

1. all the people employed by a particular organization: "a staff of 600" synonyms: employees · workers · workforce · personnel · hands · hired hands ·
    2. a group of officers assisting an officer in command of an army formation or administration headquarters: "the Polish General and his staff"
    3. a long stick used as a support when walking or climbing or as a weapon: "a shepherd's staff" · synonyms: stick · walking stick · cane · crook · crutch · prop · club · cudgel

VERB
    (be staffed)

1. provide (an organization, business, etc.) with staff: "legal advice centers are staffed by volunteer lawyers" synonyms: man · people · crew · work · operate · occupy
    https://gdrc.org/ngo/org-chart.html
    Staff members of an NGO are responsible for the day-to-day functioning, and implementing of its programmes and projects. They report to the Executive Director, who overall is responsible for the NGO's activities.
    This NYT article corrects my error yesterday;
    Schwab and Schwartz are as like Moses and Aaron!

www.nytimes.com: NEWS ANALYSIS: Behind Trump Indictment, the Right Wing Finds a Familiar Villain in Soros
    April 4, 2023
    For more than a quarter-century, from East Asia to Central Europe to the United States, the reclusive financier George Soros has been cast as a puppet master by conspiracy theorists, who have branded him as the man behind the curtains for crises as varied as currency collapses, immigration surges and general moral laxity.

Now, Mr. Soros, a billionaire and frequent donor to Democratic causes, has been credited by the American right with a new achievement: the indictment of Donald J. Trump.

The Manhattan district attorney, Alvin L. Bragg, was “handpicked and funded by George Soros,” the former president declared on Thursday as news of his indictment was breaking...

“We understand that when someone makes comments about ‘Soros-backed prosecutors,’ that on its own is not necessarily antisemitic,” said Jonathan Greenblatt, chief executive of the Anti-Defamation League, a Jewish civil rights group.

“But when a person or a political party repeatedly and relentlessly makes wild claims such as that there is a ‘cabal of globalists backed by Soros destroying our country,’” Mr. Greenblatt said, “that is invoking a classic anti-Jewish conspiracy theory...

The remarkable dexterity of Mr. Soros’s supposed power has only added to the surreality of his critics’ charges. In 1997, the prime minister of Malaysia blamed the financier for his nation’s economic collapse...

Mr. Trump hinted in 2018 that Mr. Soros was financing migrant caravans that were making their way to the United States’ Southwestern border...

The Hungarian leader Viktor Orban has made Mr. Soros his go-to villain in pursuit of what he calls “illiberal democracy” — an all-purpose scapegoat whenever his government faces a crisis it can’t handle...

Mr. Soros, after all, has hit back at Mr. Trump, too.
    forbes.com: Forbes Flashback: How George Soros Broke The British Pound
    Jul 7, 2015
    reuters.com: Fact check: False claims about George Soros
    SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
    Social media users have been sharing an image online that makes several disparaging and false claims about George Soros. Some of these claims include Soros being a former Nazi, Soros “swearing to destroy the U.S.A.”, Soros owning ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter, and Soros paying for protesters...

Open Society Foundations told Reuters via email that the claims made toward Soros in these posts are “false” and “do a disservice to the very bedrock of our democracy, as enshrined in the First Amendment.”

17. The Following User Says Thank You to keehah For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th April 2023)