Thread: UN's Agenda 2030 is about inventory and control

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,398 Times in 6,950 Posts

UN's Agenda 2030 is about inventory and control

This lady is extremely well informed on the problem of globalism and centralization.

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than one hundred shitheads." --Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,236 Times in 1,470 Posts

Re: UN's Agenda 2030 is about inventory and control

Yes, Rosa Koire is very good on this issue. I listened to youtubes with her years ago on Agenda 21 and her book "Behind the Green Mask," which, if you know of any lefties, is a good way of waking them up to this issue.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th January 2020)

Platinum
    Thanks

Globalism is a recent concept. It didn't exist before 1946.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (18th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,948 Times in 3,790 Posts

Rosa Koire is a very effective communicator re Agenda21/30, but I've vented about her a few years ago, her alignment with left/right/dems/pubs divide/conquer paradigm, her open lesbianism, & her big silly white lady gaga coif are all unhelpful in reaching conservatives with whom her anti-Agenda21/30 message will best resonate!

Even her blog has it in the domain name, https://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com

Also her joowey face/shnoz shrouded by her silly peroxide hair is unhelpful among the joo-wise.
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (21st January 2020),Tumbleweed (21st January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,236 Times in 1,470 Posts

Here's another Agenda 21/2030 doc--even talks about 2050, apparently they also want us without cars, she has a map and the plan is to herd us into smart cities, looks like states will be gone by then since we will be in global govt. Our WHORE politicians destroyed our country. And most of the sheep have no clue, and those on the left are so dumb that they actually think the UN is their friend.

She ends with this quote from Daniel Webster:

“I apprehend no danger to our country from a foreign foe. Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger. I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing.

More on what they plan for humanity--title is all you really need to know:

Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/...-what-that-is/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (23rd September 2020),Tumbleweed (24th September 2020)