Thread: Israeli ties to Virginia !!!

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Israeli ties to Virginia !!!

Ugh... it never stops...

https://careandwashingofthebrain.blo...o-further.html

Israel to Use Drones to Further Subjugate America

This is not some fantasy, it's taking place now and in all places, Virginia where the Jews are leading the battle to take away our precious 2A rights. Jew Delegate Eileen Filler-Corn is the Speaker of the House and is pushing the gun grab bill. In the Virginia Senate, Senate Bill 16 is being pushed by Senate Majority Leader Richard SASLAW.
    There are strong synergies between Virginia and Israeli business particularly in manufacturing; maritime and military related industries.
    In 20 years we brought 100 Israeli companies to Virginia and helped them grow

Strauss Group’s $100m Sabra Hummus Factory
    Zim’s Israel Shipping Lines North America Headquarters
    Teva Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plant
    25 Defense & Cyber Security Companies
    ZIM Shipping? The Israeli firm that had offices in the WTC and moved OUT one before the Israeli masterminded 9/11 false flag, even though it cost them plenty of shekels to cancel the lease?
    ZIM fast-tracked the construction of anudda office building SIX months before the Israeli masterminded 9/11 False Flag, and moved out a WEEK before Israel attacked the USA.
    CIA Israeli Intelligence Assessment Regarding Zim Shipping and Mossad

A 1979 CIA Assessment of Israeli Intelligence shows that the CIA has long suspected that Zim has been used for Israeli intelligence support and cover.[19] [20] The CIA Israeli Assessment had this to say about Zim:

Other Israeli government organizations that provide support to the [Israeli] intelligence and security community are the Ministries of Finance and tourism, El Al, and the national shipping line, Zim. Unofficial Zionist organizations based in Israel and Jewish communities throughout the world also give aid to Israel operations when needed… Official organizations used for [Israeli intelligence] cover are Israeli Purchasing Missions and Israeli Government Tourist, El Al, and Zim offices, Israeli construction firms, industrial groups and international trade organizations also provide non-official cover. Individuals working under deep or illegal cover are normally charged with penetrating objectives that require a long-range, more subtle approach, or with activities in which the Israeli Government can never admit complicity.
    (There's a site getting pushed to the top of most search engines that tries to push the lie that anyone who doubts the official story is some kind of crank. So they tell more lies to back-up the previous 9/11 lies. That site is 9/11 myths. Wonder who's behind that?)

TEVA drugs? TEVA has been scalping Goyim for decades. Don't worry and don't bleat, just follow the Judas Goat Gentiles!

Drones? WTF, they dope us up then use drones to finish off true Americans? If you ever wondered what life was like for Palestinians in the West Bank, you're going to get a first-hand taste.

Who's in charge of this major-league kikery?
    Mel CHASKIN is Chairman; Chuck LESSIN is Vice-Chairman and DOV HOCH is Executive VP.

Time to start investing in bagel companies?

It will be interesting to see what our Kike Kommandos have planned for those Virginians supporting the Bill of Rights come January 20.

Here's a pic of some kind of military equipment the (((Deep State))) brought to Virginia. Can't have uppity Goyim protesting to protect their precious Bill of Rights. Why that would be anti-Semitic!
    Looks like something straight from Gaza. Wonder if there's blood from Palestinians still in the tracks?
    Like the Palestinian blood on these American supplied APCs?
    Three Virginia gun owners have been arrested, accused by the (((FEDS))) of being part of the terrorist cell called "The Base." "The Base" was al CIA Duh in English. So our (((government))) is now putting lawful gun owners on the same page as Israel/KSA/USA funded ISIS terrorists. This is going to get interesting.
    The FEDS probably got some hot info from the hate-mongering Jews at SPLC who also list Christian and Catholic groups on their site as hate groups.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

JDRock (18th January 2020),Jewboo (18th January 2020),midnight rambler (18th January 2020),monty (18th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,331 Times in 5,107 Posts

Re: Israeli ties to Virginia !!!

Headlines With A Voice just released this video. Is it related to the Virginia gun grab? I don't know.

The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th January 2020),JDRock (18th January 2020),Jewboo (18th January 2020),Tumbleweed (18th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Headlines With A Voice just released this video. Is it related to the Virginia gun grab? I don't know.
    Yes, saw that elsewhere too. I have no clue, but you always have to be suspicious, given everything we know. I remember way back with the Sandy hook event, days a head of time, the did some weird stuff with emergency signals or something.

Anyway, here's more on VA:

Special Operations Surveillance Aircraft Circling Richmond

https://www.captainsjournal.com/2020/01/18/special-operations-surveillance-aircraft-circling-richmond/

BREAKING: Military to jam GPS signals across East Coast through Jan. 24th; FBI asserting imminent domain to seize night vision devices from distributors

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-01-17-military-to-jam-gps-signals-fbi-asserting-imminent-domain-seize-night-vision.html?fbclid=IwAR0BmyNSzclg90tTSqzUd8Dst186K 1sgKhvlZfwMm5ClsVSbhDarAWsLano

Fact #1: The U.S. military, Carrier Strike Group Four (CSG4), is jamming GPS signals from Jan 16th – 24th, which may overlap the planned deep state false flag event in Richmond, Virginia. Richmond is just at the margins of the range of the GPS jamming exercise map released by the military (see below).
    Jack Heart & Orage, Fear and Loathing in Virginia

https://jamesfetzer.org/2020/01/jack...g-in-virginia/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (18th January 2020),Tumbleweed (18th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (18th January 2020),midnight rambler (18th January 2020),Neuro (20th January 2020),Tumbleweed (18th January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot....-state-of.html

Something Is Very Rotten In The US State Of Virginia: False Flag Attack Coming?

I always get emails and comments sent my way asking me ALL THE TIME to take a look at some of the material that is put up as links in them.... .I recently received 3 emails asking me to give my "two cents worth" of what is really happening in the US state of Virginia right now, and I figured I would oblige for the fact that there is indeed something about to happen in that US state, and it could even happen as early as this coming MONDAY, the 20th day of January!

First and foremost, I do want to present the following most interesting report that comes from one of my fellow Canadian real truth seekers, Canadian Wildflower, who of course writes his/her articles over at www.canadianwildflower867530505.blogspot.com... This article contains some interesting links and a Youtube video that should have a LOT of people with truth critical thinking skills look closely and say "Hmmmmm...".... Here is that article:

Virginia False Flag Coming Up…? https://s0.wp.com/wp-content/mu-plug.../svg/1f914.svg

JANUARY 16, 2020~ CANADIAN WILDFLOWER
    This configuration of news reports is very, very interesting, indeed! I just happened to stumble upon both of them in the same order you see them here, which makes me want to say, Be ready to hear of some kind of “mass casualty event” in Virginia on or near January 20.

The first report is courtesy of http://www.stateofthenation.com, and the second one comes from http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com.

Here they both are for you to decide for yourself.

RICHMOND, VIRGINIA 2020: Another “shot heard ’round the world”?

OK, Something is definitely up in the state of Virginia, for we have seen these "hiring of crisis actors" so many times before, and in almost ALL CASES that these fools have been used by the criminal Jewish elite (George Soros comes to mind...) they have been used to stir up a LOT of trouble and have been used for the most nefarious reasons, especially the push to "disarm" Americans through the fraud of "gun control legislation"....

And this story does get a bit strange, for Jim Stone over at www.jimstone.is, has been on top of this interesting situation in Virginia, and I first want to present his first article that he wrote several days ago here:

It is obvious they are going full steam ahead with a Virginia gun grab, and it is going to be staged from Israel

PRO TIP: If you can, take your guns to a neighboring state NOW. Keep ONE with lots of bullets for combat or they might kick off the genocide, it is THAT SERIOUS.

FACT: They have glorified the AR because it is useless against their toys, the common guns that matter most will be a .270, then a 30.06, then a 12 guage slug.

ENHANCED PRO TIP: RENT A CHEAP STORAGE LOCKER IN ANOTHER STATE IF FRIENDS AND FAMILY CAN'T RECEIVE THEM. Keep only what is necessary for combat, boat accidents do happen and if you put them in a storage shed, use your own lock and keep your mouth shut, even with the people who run the place.

That way, if you do manage to survive getting the ONE (1) gun you kept at home taken from you, you can just go to the storage shed for the next best option.
    If the Israelis really do handle this, you're going to learn all about palestine, first hand.
    If you distribute your weapons to "keep them safe" and they are in the same jurisdiction, it won't work. Communists first learn of friends and family associations, and act against everyone in a family or group with pin point timing, they'll hit Bob, Joe, Eric, Donald and Roy in separate homes at 3:51 on the same day. No one will be able to warn anyone, "keeping guns with friends to reduce losses" won't work, keep ONE gun and the rest really do need to be kept out of state and fetched when needed.

Odd happenings in Virginia

First item: The FBI set up an "Al Quaida" terror front where white nationalist gun owners are the terrorists. In this case, they were fronted as leftists that wanted to attack gun owners at the rally in Virginia. This report from Breitbartgives all the Sherlock clues but the writer of the report was no sort of detective. It is all put together in the comments below the report. The "white nationalist" group is called "the base" which is what Al Quaida means in Arabic. We have explosives training, Nazis, white supremacists, Al Quaida, military style training camps, encryption violence, and Maryland, home of the world's most corrupted courts as part of this story line.
    First hand knowledge: Maryland does injections disguised as "TB tests" on anyone they want scrambled enough for one of their plot lines. Maryland is definitely the most horrific jurisdiction in perhaps the entire world. That this story line is playing out there is not a surprise to me, nothing that comes out of this can be trusted to have any accuracy at all. Maryland absolutely will drug people and make them believe or testify to anything, and then render them incapable of connecting a coherent thought of their own for the rest of their lives. 100 percent communist gulag. I have seen the shots myself and how they coerce people into taking them, a 15CC syringe full of mysterious yellow liquid is NOT a TB test and the shot is designed to put the drugs into your lymphatic system, where they can linger for decades.

Out take: Three people were grabbed for a "terror" plot from god knows where, and made to believe whatever. Perhaps there is a thread of reality about their origins, and maybe they actually played the game a little, but when they entered the system in Maryland the story became whatever works for the agenda and the patsies are gonna believe it. The world really needs to know about Maryland and how what is going on there is identical to the worst Bolshevik Russia ever did, they flew it perfectly under the radar until I saw it myself. There is no such thing as a 15 CC TB test administered via a syringe and needle, what the hell is that shot?

I flew a litlte loose with that (like I did when I recently revealed that temple) because Dutchsince, Field, Abel Danger and possibly Mike got vanished recently, and people need to know Maryland is GROUND ZERO while I am still able to say it.

Next item:

Virginia is now hiring crisis actors for the "terror" story they need to kick off the gun grab. And the pay is $250 per day. PLEASE NOTE: If Soros is paying for this, you'll probably end up getting jipped. He may be a billionaire but he's over-extended himself and rips off his role players whenever he can.
    And I quote:
    "But the only problem is Soros is a bitch-ass dickstain.
    That motherfucker promised to pay me $2,000/week and give me health insurance. He promised to set up a retirement account. He even promised to give me a sizable bonus at the end of the year. But after the inauguration, when it was time to be paid, no check came in the mail."
    My comment: Well, that's good to know, but I can't be sympathetic.

Next item: Virginia is going to have Israel handle the drones during the gun grab

You can't make this stuff up, but HERE IT IS. and I beg to question: Why are they consulting ISRAEL of all places right now, for drones, when China provably makes better drones a lot cheaper? Is the first American gun grab actually going to be staged from Israel?
    So we have: Already the FBI sent a group of patsies to one of the gun rallies in Virginia and "busted them", only to vanish them into a hell hole in Maryland, where they will be perfectly transformed into what is needed for a story line. We have crisis actors being hired, and military contracts with Israel.

AND LOW AND BEHOLD, LOOK WHAT ROLLED INTO VIRGINIA TODAY WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??!!?? http://82.221.129.208/pages/gungrabgear.jpg

That's a piece of combat gear I have never seen before, WTF is it?

OK, I may not always agree with Jim, but he does present some most interesting points... I am not in full agreement that an impending false flag will be launched from "Israel", but I will say that if there is an attack coming soon, it definitely has the criminal Jewish "tribe" written all over it...

And I want to presents some very important information about those supposed "militia" groups that are supposedly going to Virginia from elsewhere across America and may be used as the 'PATSIES' or the excuse to legislate full blown gun control in that state.... And much of it has to deal with a recent happening right up here in central Canada from last week!

Many of my American readers, and those internationally, have never heard of an individual named "Patrick Matthews" who was a Canadian Armed Forces "reservist" and who last August was 'charged' in Canada for spewing what is commonly called in this Jew run country a "hate crime" for having links to a group who have a website called 'The Base'.... Matthews was charged and rather than being sent to prison last August, he 'fled' Canada and went down to the United States..... He was on the run from that point, and was labeled (falsely of course) as a "neo-nazi" and considered "dangerous"...

However, we suddenly find the peculiar news that Matthews was arrested last week and in OF ALL PLACES the US state of Virginia! He was apparently caught with two fellow American 'Militia' or "neo Nazis" by the FBI and is being held in the states on charges of possibly being a 'terrorist"! Here in fact is the CBC News report (propaganda) video about this man and his arrest:

I honestly have been digging through all this and have come up with some interesting facts...

First of all, about that supposed "neo-Nazi" website called "The Base".... When I saw the name, the phoney US run "terrorist" group called 'Al Qaeda' immediately came to mind.... And FYI, the name "Al Qaeda" actually translates into English as "The Base"! Honestly, when I saw that, I thought to myself that something is definitely rotten here..... I will absolutely state it right here that "The Base" is a front for US/Canada fraud "terrorism" and it has been used to recruit individuals for US/Canada domestic 'terrorist' attacks! The fact that they use the twisted wording "The Base" shows how these monsters are once again laughing in all of our faces as they always seem to do!

So... What about Matthews? I would bet anything that he was indeed recruited to be the fall guy for a pending attack, and/or his "arrest" in Virginia may have been part of the plan to fill gullible peoples' heads with the idea that we now have 'neo-nazi militias' in Virginia that may be about to carry out a "domestic terrorist" attack.... Everything seems to lean that way, and the American people are being played as fools by the liars in their own government and media once again!

And lets face the facts here as shown in that video about Matthews' arrest.. First of all, take a look at the picture of the man and how they purposely doctored the man's eyes to make him look 'psychotic'... We have seen that propaganda used again and again in so many pictures and videos of supposed "criminals" and it is part of the "massaging" of gullible peoples' minds for them to believe that this man was "violent"! Again, Matthews was either a patsy or a brainwashed fool...

And just earlier today, Jim Stone put up a most interesting follow up to his last report about how Virginia is being set up for a government/Jewish run false flag attack... Here is his latest piece on the strange happenings in Virginia right here:

The following was posted to Facebook by a Virginia Senator:

By calm I do not mean non-vigilant. Always be vigilant.
    Senator Amanda Chase

Sadly, I am posting this, knowing that the Governor of Virginia has declared a State of Emergency in our state. I want you to be aware of how we are being set up. Does the Patriot Act ring a bell? Does the National Defense Authorization Act ring a bell? If people show up wearing any kind of uniform, patch or other symbol on their clothing signifying they belong to a militia and something goes wrong, you could/will be held as a domestic terrorist. If anyone steps out of line, all it takes is one person, it may even be a government plant....if that plant does anything to disrupt the rally, you could/will be arrested as a domestic terrorist. The Governor, using the media has already set the stage for this to happen. He has already laid the groundwork to make the entire movement look like insurrection. It will be used to put the rest of the nation on notice of what will happen to you, if you resist.

They have used the Southern Poverty Law Center over the last 15 years to lay the groundwork. They have labeled us as potential domestic terrorists for a long time now. Anyone who has ever related to the 3%er's, a militia, or just belonged to any Patriot group... the groundwork has been laid to brand you as a domestic terrorist. They have gone out of their way since the Obama years to insure they had us labeled, but it didn't start with Obama. It started with the Patriot Act under the Bush administration. We are being played by a well oiled machine, these things have been in the works for many years.

They are kicking things into high gear. Military veterans were/are even listed as potential domestic terrorists. We were told not once, but several times by the current President, "It's Not Me they are after, It's You, The American People." Their actions over the last three years have shown you he was right, they are coming after us full speed ahead and they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. Sic semper tyrannis, keep your head on a swivel and know what's going on around you at all times, at Lobby Day 1/20/20. Everyone be safe out there....Thus always to tyrants.
    My comment: That's spooky coming from a senator. It does not get any more real than that. Take my former advice and get all but ONE gun out of state, NOW.

OK, When I saw this latest report from Jim, alarm bells rang out when I saw the "Southern Poverty Law Centre" for that scumbag organization is a criminal Jewish run front for domestic violence and the destruction of true free speech.... I would bet that they absolutely have a lot invested in what is about to happen in Virginia!

Yes, readers, when you begin to piece all the puzzle parts together, you realize that something is seriously about to go down in the US, and the focal point does indeed appear to be the state of Virginia.... I would say to any of my readers from that state to spread this article and its details to show others that if a "false flag" does happen this week, the criminal Jewish elite and the Virginia state government are absolutely behind it!

More to come

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (18th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

Sounds serious. Something is going to happen for sure.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,450 Times in 4,272 Posts

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1ZH09W

Angered by weapons ban, organizers urge thousands to attend Virginia gun rally
    Brad Brooks, Gabriella Borter

4 MIN READ

(Reuters) - Organizers of a Virginia gun rally urged thousands of people to attend Monday’s event protesting Democrats’ push to stiffen the state’s gun laws after its top court upheld the governor’s emergency ban on weapons at the rally grounds.

In a statement late Friday, the Virginia Citizens Defense League, a pro-gun rights group organizing the rally in Richmond, urged 10,000 people to attend the rally at the Capitol grounds unarmed in accordance with the governor’s ban.

The emailed statement also called on tens of thousands more to stand with their weapons immediately outside the designated rally grounds to show support for Americans’ right to bear arms under the U.S. Constitution.

“For every one gun owner on the Capitol grounds, we need another two to five people outside,” the organizers wrote. “Those doing so can be legally armed.”

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam on Wednesday said he was temporarily banning all weapons from the area around the Capitol ahead of the demonstration, and the Virginia Supreme Court upheld that ban on Friday.

President Donald Trump backed the rally organizers in a Twitter post on Friday in which he said the U.S. Constitution was under attack by recent gun control measures in Virginia, a state that Hilary Clinton won in 2016 and where Democrats took full control of the state legislature for the first time in a generation in November.

“Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia,” Trump wrote in the post, referring to the amendment in the Bill of Rights that gives Americans the right to keep and bear firearms. “That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away.”

Gun-control activists have reported a growing number of online death threats as the lawmakers press on and ahead of Monday’s rally, which authorities are trying to keep from becoming violent.

Militias, neo-Nazis and other groups have vowed to attend and police say they are expecting several thousand people.

The Virginia Senate late on Thursday passed bills to require background checks on all firearms sales, limit handgun purchases to one a month, and restore local governments’ right to ban weapons from public buildings and other venues.

Slideshow (2 Images)

Both Virginia legislative houses are also expected to pass “red flag” laws that would allow courts and local law enforcement to remove guns from people deemed a risk to communities, among other measures.

Supporters of more restrictive gun laws say they would help decrease the number of people killed by firearms in the United States each year. Gun-rights activists assert that the constitution guarantees their right to possess any firearm.

On Thursday, the FBI arrested three members of a small neo-Nazi group who authorities said hoped to ignite a race war through violence at the Richmond rally, reminiscent of a 2017 white supremacist rally in nearby Charlottesville.

That rally proved a critical moment in the rise of the “alt-right,” a loose alignment of fringe groups centered on white nationalism and emboldened by Trump’s 2016 election. Trump was criticized from the left and right for initially saying there were “fine people on both sides” of the dispute between neo-Nazis and their opponents at the rally.

Reporting by Brad Brooks in Austin, Texas and Gabriella Borter in New York; Editing by Leslie Adler and Daniel Wallis
    Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cebu_4_2 For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (18th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

Something Is Very Rotten In The US State Of Virginia: False Flag Attack Coming?

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

JDRock (18th January 2020),Tumbleweed (19th January 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

I've been checking feebay for any uptick in the sales of PVS-14 NVDs and there's not any noticeable uptick in the sales of PVS-14 recent on feebay. Nor have the prices gone up noticeably.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

17. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

JDRock (18th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,897 Times in 921 Posts

fecking feck! how many times will it take for these brain dead feckers to wake up??