Thread: Illegal Immigrant Caravans and Criminal Catholics

Thanks
    Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,246 Posts

Illegal Immigrant Caravans and Criminal Catholics

Trump-bashing, American sovereignty-trashing Pope Francis donated $500,000 nine months ago from his Peter’s Pence fund to assist illegal immigrant caravan participants.
    https://www.amren.com/commentary/202...nal-catholics/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Down1 For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (22nd January 2020),midnight rambler (22nd January 2020),PatColo (22nd January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,034 Times in 4,008 Posts

Re: Illegal Immigrant Caravans and Criminal Catholics

It's so depressing. The more I see this sort of thing, the more I become convinced that Ezekiel's prophecy regarding the survival of the remnant of Israel (assuming and adopting the position that historic Biblical Israel is the White Caucasian people) is going to happen. His prophecy states that 2/3 of Israel will perish, 1/3 will be lost/scattered, but only a remnant will remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel Chapter 5
    And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber's razor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then take thee balances to weigh, and divide the hair.

2 Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them.

3 Thou shalt also take thereof a few in number, and bind them in thy skirts.

12 A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel Chapter 6
    8 Yet will I leave a remnant, that ye may have some that shall escape the sword among the nations, when ye shall be scattered through the countries.
    "Liberty is so creative, and the government is so stupid, that I’m very optimistic about the future"
    - Lew Rockwell