Page 19 of 115 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Re: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I don’t give a fuck! I’m in Bangkok. We will all die anyway.

How does it taste Neuro?

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Mmm delicious, but the live batbabies are even better!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (16th February 2020)

Thanks

...The notion that you can protect yourself against a virus by staying away from it is silly....millions have been in contact with the infection, tens of thousands... registered as infected and a couple of thousands have died. That’s it, why focus on the bad end of the spectrum of this.
    Bangkok? You seem to be intentionally engaging in Pandemic Tourism.

for the excitement?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (16th February 2020)

Thanks

Bangkok? You seem to be intentionally engaging in Pandemic Tourism.

for the excitement?
    You are right! Pandemic tourism... Not the excitement though! I’m here to get infected... I figured that with this years infection I have a 90% chance of surviving, the mutated Corona virus 2021 which will spread to everyone not bolted into their root cellar will kill everyone that didn’t have this years infection. So I am here volunteering at the infectious clinic shaking hands rubbing eyes and lift the breathing mask whenever a patient coughs or sneezes.

Gesundheit!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th February 2020),Cebu_4_2 (16th February 2020),Jewboo (16th February 2020),monty (17th February 2020),osoab (17th February 2020),Tumbleweed (17th February 2020)

Thanks

You are right! Pandemic tourism... Not the excitement though! I’m here to get infected... I figured that with this years infection I have a 90% chance of surviving, the mutated Corona virus 2021 which will spread to everyone not bolted into their root cellar will kill everyone that didn’t have this years infection. So I am here volunteering at the infectious clinic shaking hands rubbing eyes and lift the breathing mask whenever a patient coughs or sneezes.

Gesundheit!

I've read good things about Singapore. Visit there too. Don't forget your tour HAT.

Thanks

I've read good things about Singapore. Visit there too. Don't forget your tour HAT.

I am at the international airport right now soaking in the atmosphere. Going to Cambodia later no cases reported there but it doesn’t mean there aren’t any. Wish me luck!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th February 2020),Jewboo (17th February 2020),osoab (17th February 2020)

Thanks

Wish me luck!
    GOOD LUCK!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (17th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Jon Rappoport’s Monday email

CDC begins testing Americans for the coronavirus---but how?
    (To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)
    As my readers know, I've been presenting evidence AGAINST the idea that the China "epidemic" is caused by a new coronavirus.

Of course, the World Health Organization and the US Centers for Disease Control are relentlessly pushing the idea that: this is a spreading epidemic, and it is caused by COV-19, a new human coronavirus.

Now, the US Centers for Disease Control is rolling out a program to test Americans (e.g., travelers who have been to China). As time passes, the program will likely pull larger numbers of Americans into that net.

The CDC program immediately raises two problems: why bother testing for a virus if it isn't really causing human disease; and what kind of test is being done?

In this article, I'm focusing on the type of test, and whether it's accurate, even if you assume the coronavirus is causing disease.

Reading through CDC literature, I believe the two most prevalent US testing methods are: antibody, and PCR.

Antibody tests are notorious for cross-reactions. This means factors in no way relevant to a given virus can make the test read positive. In that case, the patient would be falsely told he "has the coronavirus." But it gets worse. Traditionally, antibody tests reading positive were taken as a good sign for the patient: his immune system had contacted a germ and defeated it. Then, starting in 1984, the science was turned upside down: a positive test was, astoundingly, taken to mean the patient was ill or would soon become ill.

The PCR test (which requires excellent technicians who will not make any number of possible mistakes) takes a tissue sample from a patient which might contain a tiny virus particle(s) much too small to be observed---and blows it up many times, so it can be seen. However, the test says nothing reliable about HOW MUCH virus is in the patient's body. Why is that important? Because millions and millions of replicating virus in the body are necessary to even begin talking about actual illness. A positive PCR test, nevertheless, will be taken to mean the patient "has the epidemic disease." ---An even deeper issue: where is the PRIOR PROOF that the PCR is testing for a virus that actually causes disease?

The prospect of these two tests being done on Americans is not comforting, to say the least. People will be roped into believing they are "epidemic cases," and therefore need to be isolated, and treated with highly toxic antiviral drugs.

In the event they become ill, from the drugs, they'll be told "the coronavirus is doing the damage." In some cases, this will result in even further dosing with the same drugs, at higher levels---a disaster.

A very small percentage of doctors are aware of the profound shortcomings of these two diagnostic tests. Most of them will shrug off their doubts and perform the tests anyway, because refusal would endanger their careers and medical licenses.

This is the sordid drama now unfolding in the American landscape.

It's not just America. The same tests are being done all over the world.
    Use this link to order Jon's Matrix Collections.
    Jon Rappoport

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world.
    You can find this article and more at NoMoreFakeNews.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (17th February 2020),Neuro (17th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Okay, the most interesting thing on this thread is the talk about Neuro's travels...

Hey Neuro--In your travels over there, do you happen to know if those people are aware of the (((problem)))??

Coronavirus: run, here come the experimental drugs By Jon Rappoport

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...imental-drugs/ (This is how they really get you IMO)

As I’ve shown in recent articles (archive here), the virus hunters have fallen far short of proving a coronavirus is causing this “outbreak.” But here come the antiviral drugs.

They’re ordinarily used for other diseases (malaria, HIV) or, in one case, no disease yet (unapproved, unlicensed). But it’s time for “heroic measures.” A better term would be “reckless experimentation.”

Public health officials are expressing a mixture of hope and…vampire-ish worry that the epidemic may not last long enough to properly test the efficacy of the drugs.[...]

This is what I’m sitting here picturing: A person in Wuhan, who is having respiratory problems, owing to the unprecedented mixture of toxic pollutants in the air of the city, enters a clinic. He is given a chest CT Scan. He’s told he has a lung infection—pneumonia. Because a CT Scan is now absurdly sufficient for a diagnosis of “epidemic coronavirus,” he is given that label. NO test for the purported coronavirus is done. The person is shunted into a treatment room, and a doctor tells him his condition is quite serious, and he will be treated with a drug: chloroquine.

Go back and read the list of adverse effects again.

Suppose this patient tells his doctor he has a relative who lives out in the country, where the air is much better, and he wants to stay with her.

The doctor will, of course, tell the patient this is not possible. The city is locked down. If the patient left Wuhan, he could “spread the virus to others.”

He will be given the drug. What about informed consent? Will the doctor read the patient the complete list of adverse effects? Are you kidding? Wouldn’t that be “counter-productive?”

Mustn’t interrupt the “research” of pharmaceutical companies.

We can only hope and pray the “epidemic” is SAID TO LAST long enough so these benevolent corporations can complete their testing. What else is a pool of human guinea pigs for?

And worry not, the pill kings have their bases covered. When “test subjects” become sicker or die, the kings can simply say, “The coronavirus was responsible.”

It all works out for the best, doesn’t it?
    CDC begins testing Americans for the coronavirus—but how? By Jon Rappoport

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...virus-but-how/

The prospect of these two tests being done on Americans is not comforting, to say the least. People will be roped into believing they are “epidemic cases,” and therefore need to be isolated, and treated with highly toxic antiviral drugs.

In the event they become ill, from the drugs, they’ll be told “the coronavirus is doing the damage.” In some cases, this will result in even further dosing with the same drugs, at higher levels—a disaster.

A very small percentage of doctors are aware of the profound shortcomings of these two diagnostic tests. Most of them will shrug off their doubts and perform the tests anyway, because refusal would endanger their careers and medical licenses.

This is the sordid drama now unfolding in the American landscape.

It’s not just America. The same tests are being done all over the world.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

I am at the international airport right now soaking in the atmosphere. Going to Cambodia later no cases reported there but it doesn’t mean there aren’t any. Wish me luck!
    Enjoy yourself Neuro. It seems you have the traveling bone. Oh to bask in a warm ocean breeze and drink cold beer on a white beach and watch the pretty oriental lasses........

It dipped to zero here last night.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

18. The Following User Says Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post: