Page 93 of 115 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Re: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

McAfee lambasts the lockdown, amidst other rants and truth bombs. He comes off a wee bit unhinged. Is he channeling Dennis Hopper's character from Apocalypse Now?

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

JDRock (4th April 2020),midnight rambler (3rd April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

https://www.sott.net/article/431860-...-Fake-Pandemic

From "How to Create a Fake Pandemic" by Mandatory Intellectomy.

Greetings, fellow manipulators and deceivers, and welcome to our course on how to create a fake pandemic! As you know from our previous courses, the first thing you need for an undertaking of this kind is to own some mainstream media. As experienced mass manipulators, we're sure you own a medium outlet or two, so let's get right into it! Manufacturing a pandemic when there isn't any is much easier than you might think. As usual, we will need the right focus, repetition, some misdirection, semi-made-up numbers and your regular psychological tricks.

To start a fake pandemic, we need an appropriate virus. It should be something new that people know little to nothing about - that way you can tell them just about anything, and they'll know nothing to contradict your claims.
    Something with a scary or cool-sounding name is best. The media will love talking about it.

Whichever way you get the virus going, now you need to focus on numbers. People die from diseases every day, but the common population has no idea what the actual numbers are, and that's what we're counting on. And even if people hear a number, they don't know what to think of it unless you tell them. You can tell people that over half a million people die every year from the flu - which is true - but the average Joe doesn't know whether that's OK or a sign of a crisis. This he will read from your voice and your face.

So you'll have an ordinary virus, spreading at an ordinary pace, killing an ordinary number of people, but you will tell people every day that this is extraordinary, unprecedented even, show them the number of new cases every day, acting like you've discovered an alien base under your Capital city, and repeat that this is going to get worse and might reach catastrophic proportions. This has happened many times before, and people always bought it. Sure, in the end it will turn out, as it has before, that the actual number of deaths was 1% of the predicted number, but by that time you'll be distracting people with other made-up stories, so nobody will be paying attention....

To get a higher death rate, there are two main kinds of tricks. 1. You have to bloat the number of the deceased. 2. You have to keep the number of infected relatively low. (But high enough for people to see that this thing is spreading fast and will reach their homes any minute.)

The number of confirmed cases depends on testing and diagnosing people, so you have to think about how many people to test and whom. It's best to test the people who are the most likely to have the virus and to die from it. So test the most in areas with the already highest number of cases, which isn't even suspicious, and test mainly old and sick people. Those are the ones who will be dying the most, of course. You do not test in places where you would get few positive results. Then the case fatality rate wouldn't be scary enough.

You also need the numbers of daily new cases to rise, at least for a while. So start testing slowly, and then increase the rate of testing. The rate of confirmed cases will rise along with the rise in testing, so it will look like the virus is spreading faster than it really is. If you test 500 people today and find 50 new cases, test 1000 tomorrow, and you'll likely find about 100 cases. This doesn't mean an increase in anything other than your testing, but people will easily be convinced that today twice as many people as yesterday got infected.

You may be wondering, "But how do I bloat the number of the deceased? Aren't such records difficult to fake? Don't people keep track of that?" Not to worry! Once you convince everyone that there's a crisis, you can give this virus a special status, and when people with cancer or pneumonia die with this virus, instead of cancer or pneumonia, which would normally be the official cause of death, you'll be able to write down the name of your new virus. Since everybody will be hearing about this virus 24/7, nobody will notice that this is very unusual. So now you'll have all these sick old people dying from things that would have killed them in a few weeks or months anyway, but you'll be able to attribute the deaths to your virus. This should boost the death rate significantly...

Once all of this is going on, you can usher in the police state of your dreams. Lock people in their homes, make them wear masks and keep a distance from each other (this will make it more difficult for them to talk about what's going on, and their main source of information will be your media), and if at all possible, make them snitch on one another. Widespread paranoia always helps. And of course, accuse those who complain of being inconsiderate and selfish etc. etc. You know the drill. Just like 9/11. Remember how we accused everyone who didn't fall in line of being unpatriotic? Worked like magic, didn't it? (Good days.)...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (4th April 2020),Hitch (3rd April 2020),midnight rambler (3rd April 2020),monty (3rd April 2020),Tumbleweed (3rd April 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Guy refuses to be tested for COVID-19 coronavirus, denies it exists & fights with hospital staff

This happened at my sister's hospital that she works at. A very obviously sick man demands a lawyer before he will be tested for coronavirus
    He was refusing to get stuck with a needle, the nonsense test that gives 80% false positives only requires nasal and mouth swabs.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Oh shit! WTF is this??!?!??

I was wondering why Taiwan had been removed from the John Hopkins site, now we know, Taiwan got booted out of the WHO! lol

1:18 video

https://www.bitchute.com/video/menDuGuRZUM0/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Oh shit! WTF is this??!?!??

I was wondering why Taiwan had been removed from the John Hopkins site, now we know, Taiwan got booted out of the WHO! lol

1:18 video

Holy shit! I just watched this again because I noted something strange about his *moment of silence* of not answering the question (pretending he didn't hear it). This guy does something really weird at 0:20...like he barks?? WTF I'm thinking he may be a shape-shifting reptile.

Check it out, his face puckers up especially at his brow line and eyes in winding up for the bark, the bark and then eyes/brow line relaxes with a smirk at 0:20 -

Thanks

Holy shit! I just watched this again because I noted something strange about his *moment of silence* of not answering the question (pretending he didn't hear it). This guy does something really weird at 0:20...like he barks?? WTF I'm thinking he may be a shape-shifting reptile.

Check it out, his face puckers up especially at his brow line and eyes in winding up for the bark, the bark and then eyes/brow line relaxes with a smirk at 0:20 -

Not a lizard but a typical cold hearted self-serving phoney four-flushing bureaucrat. I know becuase I dealt with these pricks for decades in hospitals. They will smile in your face while they're planning your destruction. The biggest mistake most people make is to project their morality and sense of conscience onto others. Fact is that there are plenty of cold hearted sociopaths out there that would kill you, step over your body and go have a hearty lunch, I know because I've worked around such people. It's hard work practicing your trade in a mud wrestling ring and not getting dirty. I did it but is was very costly, mentally, physically and sometimes financially. This WHO just exudes arrogance. I would have verbally punched his lights out if he gave me that bullshit line: I didn't hear the question..let's skip it. Bureaucracies and committees always attract the worst people having the most evil self-serving group think. Yet they'll swear they're doing God's work. So happy I lived to get out and retire. Not for an instant have I missed my job since. Just not having to attend the dumb ass meetings where these educated puffed up pricks love to hear themselves talking is reward enough. Health was ruined by the bureaucrats. And the doctors rolled over for the bullshit as long as they got their pieces of silver. Close every hospital tomorrow and within weeks you would see declining morbidity and rising life expectancy - that is a fact!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (3rd April 2020),Hitch (3rd April 2020),midnight rambler (3rd April 2020),monty (4th April 2020),PatColo (3rd April 2020),Tumbleweed (4th April 2020),woodman (3rd April 2020)

Thanks

Doc, your reply didn't explain the 'bark' followed by the smirk.

Thanks

Doc, your reply didn't explain the 'bark' followed by the smirk.
    I think you have a vivid imagination. To paraphrase a great man: "Do not ascribe to lizard people what is perfectly normal for assholes."

Thanks

You have to admit that was a pretty fucking weird 'bark' he appeared to have made, even the woman journalist interviewing him was taken aback by that display.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

a Zach Vorhies (joogle whistleblower), AJ, Qanon, CoronaCootie clusterfuck here,
    https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/...48618656497665

https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/sta...29379740127233

Whitney Webb
    @_whitneywebb

New Interview with Ricky @RvTheory6 on my latest article "All Roads Lead to Dark Winter," interview starts around 14 minutes in (before that I thought we werent recording but we were so its a bit off topic haha)

1h 35m: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lppYO9wL6ac

Reuters
    @Reuters

Google published mobile phone users' location data for 131 countries, in the hope that it may help authorities assess the effectiveness of various stay-at-home orders https://reut.rs/3dR1Le5

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz