Iridium
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,691 Times in 2,328 Posts

Re: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Executive summary:
    -it’s all down to nutrition and health
    -the healthy immune system can handle any virus or other microbe
    -vaccines are the product of junk science and being pushed by big pharma to make money and control the population
    -Fauci is a fraud, a front for big pharma pushing the Covid fake pandemic fear campaign
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Psbv9xqI_M
    The healthy immune system got me thinking recently. Yesterday, I threw out my back, pulled a muscle. I've been in pain yesterday and today, though getting better now. I was thinking it would really suck to try to battle Covid, and recover from a bad back, at the same time.

It has me rethinking all the things I enjoy. Like woodworking. If I got a sliver now, as crazy as this sounds, it could be life threatening. If the sliver finger got infected, then a hospital visit is required. No doubt, antibiotics, plus just getting infected by Covid in the hospital.

Now, you are fighting an infection with antibiotics, and fighting the coronavirus at the same time. Well now, you are one who's "health" is compromised to begin with, so the virus just kicks your bucket and it's goodnight.
    life is good.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    The healthy immune system got me thinking recently. Yesterday, I threw out my back, pulled a muscle. I've been in pain yesterday and today, though getting better now. I was thinking it would really suck to try to battle Covid, and recover from a bad back, at the same time.

It has me rethinking all the things I enjoy. Like woodworking. If I got a sliver now, as crazy as this sounds, it could be life threatening. If the sliver finger got infected, then a hospital visit is required. No doubt, antibiotics, plus just getting infected by Covid in the hospital.

Now, you are fighting an infection with antibiotics, and fighting the coronavirus at the same time. Well now, you are one who's "health" is compromised to begin with, so the virus just kicks your bucket and it's goodnight.
    Colloidal silver - soak the finger and gargle with some for 6 minutes so it enters the bloodstream. All bacteria (and viruses) are killed by colloidal silver without development of resistance and without the side effects of antibiotics. I am a doctor and I don't own or take antibiotics. I have gallons of high quality colloidal silver. I cured a brewing tooth abscess with it in a few hours.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Hitch (5th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

And it keeps getting more insane!!!

New York Ministry of Coronavirus Compliance Begins Using Drones to Monitor Citizen Compliance…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...en-compliance/ (see the video at the link---police state)

And that Bullard guy from the Fed saying we have to get daily testing a wear a badge saying we are negative They've lost their freaking minds!!!
    Bullard laid out a system where every American would be tested every day and would wear a badge with their negative result, similar to the ones people wear after they vote.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th April 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    And it keeps getting more insane!!!

New York Ministry of Coronavirus Compliance Begins Using Drones to Monitor Citizen Compliance…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...en-compliance/ (see the video at the link---police state)

And that Bullard guy from the Fed saying we have to get daily testing a wear a badge saying we are negative They've lost their freaking minds!!!
    Bullard laid out a system where every American would be tested every day and would wear a badge with their negative result, similar to the ones people wear after they vote.
    With all this ramping of talking nonsense and bullshit with their long term plans hanging in the balance I can't help but think they've set a deadline for putting their nonsense and bullshit into place. They're behaving like their anxious to bring their sinister plans to full fruition.

Amanda where did you see that Bullard quote/citation?

Never mind, found it -

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fe...lth-2020-04-05
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Here- posted in in post #950 this thread---they are INSANE!!!

THEY ARE INSANE!!! NEVER-ENDING BS!!!

Fed’s Bullard says there is ‘good news’ for those worried about the economy’s future: that universal COVID-19 testing will help restore economic health (LOL!! total BS!!!--how about restoring economic health by ENDING THE FED!! and hanging the bankers!!!)

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/feds-bullard-says-there-is-good-news-for-those-worried-about-the-economys-future-that-universal-covid-19-testing-will-help-restore-economic-health-2020-04-05

There is a solution using available technology today to fix the economic part,” Bullard said, In an interview on the CBS News program “Face the Nation.”
    That solution? Universal testing.

Bullard laid out a system where every American would be tested every day and would wear a badge with their negative result, similar to the ones people wear after they vote. (these people have lost their minds!!!)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

I've already posted this one on the heroic citizens fact-check the MSM thread, but want to post it here and call attention to the fact that this has 1,200,000 views---which is the most I've seen for any of these #FilmYourHospital/empty hospital videos, so that's progress, and maybe shows people starting to wake up!

Here are my notes: thought this one was a good one--collection of lots of other videos, different places, sometimes juxtaposes MSM footage w/citizen video ...1:21 CBS using Italy footage as NYC, 2:18 Elmhurst Hospital NYC (Jason Goodman has covered this one too), showing what MSM says, then what citizens find in reality, 3:15 Bellview Hospital NYC, 3:28 Brooklyn Hospital Center, MSM says "pandemic epicenter" and "war zone" citizen goes there, nothing happening, no mass chaos, contrary to MSM claims, 4:38 Manhattan NYC "crisis epicenter" (not), 4:48 MSM talks about surges in ambulance calls, yet citizen sees lots and lots of ambulances parked doing nothing, 6:13 Hawaii Urgent care testing center lady, on TV claiming testing center "overwhelmed" yet camelotdaily guy goes and sees nothing going on, 7:13 Kentucky hospital footage, empty, nothing going on, ER not overwhelmed, 9:37 Kings County NYC, same, 9:59 Cedar Sinai, LA, nothing, 10:20 Eisenhower Health, Rancho Mirage CA 3/27/20 nothing going on, Lake Elsinore, CA testing site" quiet, nothing going on, 11:44 German guy, going through hospital in Berlin, talked with hospital staff, "hospital workers are confused," "they don't understand what is claimed by the media," "staff critical of media, they say all is exaggerated"
    More good news? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won't!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIMD1enwd4&feature=emb_title

Margriet Brandsma 6 hours ago
    Same here in the Netherlands. I live close to the "epicenter" in Breda. Visited the hospital, very very quiet, never seen it this empty. Will keep a look out for an article to show the contradiction

alex cepile
    10 hours ago

here in brussels, belgium there is nobody at the hospitals as well and no ambulances going back and forth either.

Remaining anonymous 6 hours ago
    I'm in the UK and attended a hospital appointment last week and things really did not seem that bad. I actually had a conversation with a nurse who said they're just waiting now to see if they get any patients!? I was like rightttt! Very interesting!

Curious Cat 10 hours ago
    My brother-in-law is a nurse at a Tulsa, OK hospital and has been assigned to the COVID-19 floor. He has 4 patients assigned to him. Haven't yet heard how many total patients on the floor. I do know he is being allowed to take his usual three days off - W, TH, F - so the floor is obviously not overwhelmed.

Carol Gaylor 4 hours ago
    I went to my local hospital in Connecticut. Quarantine tents empty. Yup that’s right. Supposedly there’s been one known case in Windham ? and they were sent home to recover. Then our senator went on MSNBC yesterday and said Trump impeachment still going ����what Proof this is an agenda but so sad they are willing to hurt people and our country for this agenda

MaxSAgent86 3 hours ago
    The lady I have a relationship with, works as a supervisor in her department in a major hospital. She told me there are only two CV-19 patients there, and they are in isolation. She told me it's like a ghost town.

alias 4 hours ago
    I went to 2 Vancouver hospitals, a friend of mine went to a 3rd, they were empty. Unfortunately didnt film it.

Sandy Torres 9 hours ago
    I’m a medical courier in SC. I go to hospital to hospital and the emergency rooms are empty. I thought it was strange. No lines, no one in tents. I did deliver a COVID to a lab and a nurse from the emergency room had to deliver 2 to the lab a few days ago. I’m just confused.

Lucy Lu 10 hours ago
    I'm in NYC and Dana I don't know anyone with this virus. I go to the supermarket,deli I ask while shopping in conversation they do not know anyone either. The media is BS.

edward starling 13 hours ago
    Phoenix didnt have many patients in there but did have a wall of security with rubber gloves blocking the entrances.

Rose Paiva 17 hours ago
    I am from Brazil. Here is happening the same...

Jamie Gast 9 hours ago
    I was in L.B. Memorial for 3 days last weekend. I seen the same thing it was empty. The nurses and Dr.’s I talked to said the media was blowing it out of proportion. They’re shoveling fear down the people’s throat’s. God bless!! ����☝��

L I 3 hours ago
    I got tested because I work in health care, in Ontario. And I can also testify the hospital was DEAD.

Preston 19 hours ago
    Same going on here in Charleston sc my wife works at the hospital here and they are sending them home laying them off

Ying nobodY 14 hours ago
    Same in Italy, as shown in this article below (and many others). The popular image of coffins in Bergamo for cvirus deaths is from a 2013 shipwreck in Lampedusa. https://www.maurizioblondet.it/bergamo-quanti-dei-morti-hanno-avuto-il-vaccino-anti-influenza/ Article also talks about vaccines and comorbidity of cvirus deaths.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (5th April 2020),woodman (6th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

This guy knows what's going on--starts with story about his mother getting the swine flu vaccine and ending up spending the rest of her life in a wheel chair...He totally knows the agenda--cashless society, etc. Includes clips from empty hospital videos...empty testing tents, etc.

CoronaHoax Pandemic Proven Fake... Yet The Lockdowns Continue... Here's Why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1wIsMi8ryw

CMC Nadejda Надежда

"The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ” ― Zbigniew Brzeziński, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era (1970)[1]

jen x
    I drive by 3 hospital emergency rooms in Los Angeles on my way to work everyday... No extra activity at all!!! And at Good Samaritan Hospital on 6th St, you can see the COVID tent, no one but police doing random donut breaks there.

Phantom Barr
    Was talking to a nurse at the Hospital in my town, There are not patients in the Hospital at this time it is empty.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

mamboni (5th April 2020),midnight rambler (5th April 2020),monty (6th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Another good one with Dr. Kaufman:
    HighImpactVlogs guy
    Medical Doctor Blows C-Vi-Rus Scamdemic Wide Open - Andrew Kaufman M.D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIDt...ature=youtu.be

lots of talk about the exosomes, what they are, how we get sick, @24 min, they note that the covid response team (psychological warfare team) are all standing close to each other (b/c they know its all BS), but we slaves have to do social distancing. 26 min, Dr. K relates story about walking down the street with his kids, and people coming opposite direction, get 20 ft away, head down, avoid eye contact, and cross street--he worries about human interactions, that they are getting everyone afraid of each other. etc.
    Our politicians and health leaders have absolutely no understanding of tests and how they are to be used. Dr. Kaufman points out that the COVID-19 test was never validated (no true positive material exists). Such a test would be immediately disqualified and useless for investigation. He points out that investigators estimated a false positive rate of 80 percent by testing a cohort of test subjects and following them for several weeks to tally those who get ill. Statistically, a significant portion of the 20% who fall ill did so for unrelated reasons, So 20% is a high estimate. Now let's grant that the test has perfect sensitivity of 100% (very improbable). In general, all tests see deterioration of performance as the incidence of diseased in the population decreases. Let's assume that COVID-19 exists and has a prevalence in the population tested of 5%(generous). Let's test 10,000 people. Here are the predicted results:

True Positives - 500
    False Positives - 7600
    False Negatives - 0
    True Negatives - 1900

In short, of 10,000 tested, fully 8100 will test positive though only 6% of these positives have the infection! Getting the test is guaranteed to generate lots of positive results irregardless of any infection being present. This COVID-19 pandemic is being manufactured by these idiots. They want increasing numbers of positives? Just test more and more people each day. If you get the test you are a fool - the results can and likely will be used against you!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mamboni For This Useful Post:

Amanda (5th April 2020),midnight rambler (5th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamboni View Post
    Our politicians and health leaders have absolutely no understanding of tests and how they are to be used. Dr. Kaufman points out that the COVID-19 test was never validated (no true positive material exists). Such a test would be immediately disqualified and useless for investigation. He points out that investigators estimated a false positive rate of 80 percent by testing a cohort of test subjects and following them for several weeks to tally those who get ill. Statistically, a significant portion of the 20% who fall ill did so for unrelated reasons, So 20% is a high estimate. Now let's grant that the test has perfect sensitivity of 100% (very improbable). In general, all tests see deterioration of performance as the incidence of diseased in the population decreases. Let's assume that COVID-19 exists and has a prevalence in the population tested of 5%(generous). Let's test 10,000 people. Here are the predicted results:

True Positives - 500
    False Positives - 7600
    False Negatives - 0
    True Negatives - 1900

In short, of 10,000 tested, fully 8100 will test positive though only 6% of these positives have the infection! Getting the test is guaranteed to generate lots of positive results irregardless of any infection being present. This COVID-19 pandemic is being manufactured by these idiots. They want increasing numbers of positives? Just test more and more people each day. If you get the test you are a fool - the results can and likely will be used against you!

Mamboni--Thank you so much for your comments!! --More good info to share and help wake up the sheep!!

Now, back to that Federal Reserve Bullard guy saying for economic health (LOL!!!--HANG THE BANKERS!!) we must have universal testing of all Americans for the FAKE virus and that we have to wear a freaking badge with our negative result, well, Greg Mannarino is pissed and has something to say about it:

WEAR A MARK? A WCB President CALLING FOR FORCED, MANDATORY, UNIVERSAL COVID-19 TESTING. Mannarino

Bullard is calling for UNIVERSAL TESTING.. Bullard laid out a system where every American would be tested every day and would wear a badge with their negative result. This to me is scary.. wear a badge? A MARK?- GM

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

mamboni (5th April 2020),midnight rambler (5th April 2020),monty (6th April 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

OMG!!! Just listening to Jeremiah Babe and at 6:52 he says in Riverside County, CA, it is now LAW that they must wear something over their mouth if they go outside or they will get fined $1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is INSANE!!!!

THE AMERICAN NIGHTMARE - ECONOMY IN FREE FALL - MASSIVE DEFAULTS COMING - FINANCIAL UNCERTAINTY