Page 20 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Okay, the most interesting thing on this thread is the talk about Neuro's travels...

Hey Neuro--In your travels over there, do you happen to know if those people are aware of the (((problem)))??
    I suspect they have a greater idea about the (((problem))) than most westerners, because there is less public consequences speaking your mind re you know who, on the other hand they wouldn’t in general have much idea what goes on in Europe and Middle East... I have only been for 4 days in the region though and before this I was here in 1997 last time.

If the question was re the little virus not the big parasite. I would say that I have seen as many foreigners wearing face mask on the streets of Bangkok as Thai people, most are wearing the type that offers little to no protection. Definitely more people are facemaskers at airports rather than on the streets.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th February 2020),woodman (17th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    I suspect they have a greater idea about the (((problem))) than most westerners, because there is less public consequences speaking your mind re you know who, on the other hand they wouldn’t in general have much idea what goes on in Europe and Middle East... I have only been for 4 days in the region though and before this I was here in 1997 last time.

If the question was re the little virus not the big parasite. I would say that I have seen as many foreigners wearing face mask on the streets of Bangkok as Thai people, most are wearing the type that offers little to no protection. Definitely more people are facemaskers at airports rather than on the streets.
    Thanks for this. Very interesting--also they probably aren't bombarded with the constant zio-propaganda (of jews as victims) like we are here.

I think talk of your travels is the most interesting thing on this thread--would love to hear more (I've never been to Asia). Did you have to get shots before you went? What about anti-malarials?? Years ago, a friend told me that she went to Bali when she was in college and had to take Lariam (anti-malarial), which made her feel like she was "going crazy"--sadly, the effects of the drug continued even when she stopped taking it, and she was later diagnosed as bi-polar and was given psychiatric drugs to take for forever (she never had any emotional problems prior to Lariam)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Neuro (17th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Thanks for this. Very interesting--also they probably aren't bombarded with the constant zio-propaganda (of jews as victims) like we are here.

I think talk of your travels is the most interesting thing on this thread--would love to hear more (I've never been to Asia). Did you have to get shots before you went? What about anti-malarials?? Years ago, a friend told me that she went to Bali when she was in college and had to take Lariam (anti-malarial), which made her feel like she was "going crazy"--sadly, the effects of the drug continued even when she stopped taking it, and she was later diagnosed as bi-polar and was given psychiatric drugs to take for forever (she never had any emotional problems prior to Lariam)
    I don’t think anyone “needs” to take jabs or malaria prophylaxis before going here. Probably greatest risk is getting hepatitis A which I had in ‘95. Never any problem after that. Most people who had malaria will never have any recurrences either though it is a possibility. Many of the “cures and preventions” are on the whole much worse for the group that takes them than the effects of the actual diseases that they are supposed to prevent considering the low number Actually getting them in a comparable group... The pharmaceutical industry earns their money on keeping people in eternal fear though, and then they earn money on treating the “side effects” of those “treatments”.

For instance if you inject a vaccine containing mercury or aluminum (which almost all do) and you get a Central Nervous System inflammation, this is not a “side effect”, it is a direct well known effect of the poison. If you happen to be on the side of the bell curve where you get a stronger than most people immune reaction, to the point where you get clinical significant symptoms, a chronic damage to your nervous system or death, then they call it an “unintended side effect”. It is not true it is unintentional though, they know it will happen in a certain number of people in a group, they just don’t know who. And the scary thing is that Drs are taught that vaccines are SO safe and important, that they ignore warning signs that a patient may have a problem receiving a vaccine. Like an ongoing infection, previous reaction to vaccine, siblings and relatives that also had severe health issues following vaccination. All supported by fake science from big Pharma.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (17th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

I don’t think anyone “needs” to take jabs or malaria prophylaxis before going here. Probably greatest risk is getting hepatitis A which I had in ‘95. Never any problem after that. Most people who had malaria will never have any recurrences either though it is a possibility. Many of the “cures and preventions” are on the whole much worse for the group that takes them than the effects of the actual diseases that they are supposed to prevent considering the low number Actually getting them in a comparable group... The pharmaceutical industry earns their money on keeping people in eternal fear though, and then they earn money on treating the “side effects” of those “treatments”.

For instance if you inject a vaccine containing mercury or aluminum (which almost all do) and you get a Central Nervous System inflammation, this is not a “side effect”, it is a direct well known effect of the poison. If you happen to be on the side of the bell curve where you get a stronger than most people immune reaction, to the point where you get clinical significant symptoms, a chronic damage to your nervous system or death, then they call it an “unintended side effect”. It is not true it is unintentional though, they know it will happen in a certain number of people in a group, they just don’t know who. And the scary thing is that Drs are taught that vaccines are SO safe and important, that they ignore warning signs that a patient may have a problem receiving a vaccine. Like an ongoing infection, previous reaction to vaccine, siblings and relatives that also had severe health issues following vaccination. All supported by fake science from big Pharma.

Okay, thanks for all of this--for some reason, I was under the mistaken impression that people had to get shots before going to South East Asia--my mistake. Good to know.

As for the vaccines--agree with everything you said. I never get them--I don't think I've had any since I was a kid, except for one time when I got bullied into a flu shot at my job (made me sick, so never again).

Yes, I've also heard that doctors are basically brainwashed about the vaccines too. Years ago, I listened to a lecture by Dr. Suzanne Humphries, and that's what she said. Her story is that she was a mainstream doctor, a hospital Nephrologist, but when a few too many of her patients suddenly came down with kidney failure (!!!!!) after getting the flu shot, she started doing research into vaccines--she said doctors were basically brainwashed that "vaccines are good, just give them," but they are never taught the science behind them or how they are made. Once she started looking into them, she left her job, and started speaking out and lecturing (she calls BS on everything medicine said about the polio virus and polio vaccine--she says, and has data to back herself up, that the real cause of the illness was DDT poisoning).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Neuro (18th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Neuro said...

“I’m here to get infected... I figured that with this years infection I have a 90% chance of surviving, the mutated Corona virus 2021 which will spread to everyone not bolted into their root cellar will kill everyone that didn’t have this years infection.”

I appreciate Neuro’s dry and cynical sense of humor, or at least that is how, on one level, Dachsie perceives this posting of Neuro, but that perception of Dachsie does not raise this to the level of warranting one of Dachsie’s official Thanks.

Dachsie perceives that Neuro is choosing not to tell us the REAL REASON he has chosen to tell us about his travels to Bangkok and environs.

Dachsie can interpret Neuro’s reason for not telling us the real reason for his travels can be interpreted in many ways.

Maybe Neuro has strong sincerely held religious beliefs in the “this year’s virus infection Hypothesis”

Maybe Neuro is a self hater and nihilistic at heart.

Maybe Neuro has a death wish.

Maybe Neuro is suicidal and non compos mentis.

Maybe Neuro is not traveling at all.

P.S.
    I officially thanked Monty for his sharing of re-posting some of Jon Rappoport’s “facts” related to various aspects of this Coronavirus story, and did so because of Dachsie’s perception of Monty’s history of sincerity in seeking TRUTH, not only “facts.”

Dachsie became familiar with Jon Rappaport’s work many years ago when he first came on the scene. Dachsie was at first impressed by his work but then became not impressed, and in fact now suspicious of his work. Jon Rappaport is a very intelligent person who communicates what appear to be many solid facts.

You can only come close to the TRUTH when you seek and obtain facts and do the seeking honestly without fear or ulterior agendas doing so in the highest professional way.

Actual TRUTH is the sincerely held religious belief in the One Who is Truth.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

Dachsie can interpret Neuro’s reason for not telling us the real reason for his travels can be interpreted in many ways.

Maybe Neuro has strong sincerely held religious beliefs in the “this year’s virus infection Hypothesis”

Maybe Neuro is a self hater and nihilistic at heart.

Maybe Neuro has a death wish.

Maybe Neuro is suicidal and non compos mentis.

Maybe Neuro is not traveling at all.

Actual TRUTH is the sincerely held religious belief in the One Who is Truth.
    Dachsie refers to herself in the third person and is apparently implying that our Neuro is "maybe" engaging in Asian Sex Tourism?

fess up Neuro
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (17th February 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    Dachsie refers to herself in the third person and is apparently implying that our Neuro is "maybe" engaging in Asian Sex Tourism?

fess uo Neuro
    I understand Neuro to be happily married with kiddos.

And if Neuro likes to indulge in Thailand's #1 tourist draw then that's on him and no one else...however it is just advised to stay away from the *really* beautiful Thai girls 'cause those weren't born girls. lol
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (17th February 2020),Neuro (18th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I understand Neuro to be happily married with kiddos.

And if Neuro likes to indulge in Thailand's #1 tourist draw then that's on him and no one else...however it is just advised to stay away from the *really* beautiful Thai girls 'cause those weren't born girls. lol
    There are probably several logical reasons Dachsie refers to herself in the third person sometimes, but here I did so for the reason of making it clear that it is Dachsie who is responding to this entire thread because this thread is a thread that contains many different posters.

Keep in mind that Dachsie always has A reason for every post she makes, and every reason has as its main component, the truth, and clarity and keeping things straight as to whom is saying what, certainly is a strong support of truth.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

hoarder (17th February 2020),madfranks (17th February 2020),monty (17th February 2020),Steal (17th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

I am at the international airport right now soaking in the atmosphere. Going to Cambodia later no cases reported there but it doesn’t mean there aren’t any. Wish me luck!
    I would avoid cruise ships. Have fun in your travels.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Back on topic -

Research paper states R0: 4.7-6.6, holy shiite -

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...ed-r0-4-7-6-6/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger