Page 33 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    What about all these other locations that don't have toxic air to the degree that people are out in the street protesting air quality?? I doubt Qom, Iran is heavily polluted (just a guess).
    People get sick, panic, and think it must be the "virus" so they go the to hospital, proper testing is never really done, and they just declare these people have the "Virus" too--Rappoport has done many posts and the problems with testing, and as he said in China, they aren't testing--just a CT scan, and Pneumonia = virus. They've done this crap over and over again.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (24th February 2020),monty (24th February 2020),Neuro (25th February 2020),Tumbleweed (25th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 2,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    Trumpstein is more concerned about appearances and his re-election bid than he is about doing the right thing and getting transparent. I submit this will not end well for him because it puts him on the wrong end of the torque curve, i.e. events driving him rather than him taking up his leadership role (as he should be doing) and him driving events. I cannot believe he's so fucking clueless...but then on the other hand perhaps he really is a dunce.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit....co/UYEO6HYb4i
    Could you have imagined if he was there for 4 years and you did not have to defend him against attacks from most angles?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

2 hrs:

TRUreporting Live Call-In-Show With Special Guest ZACH VORHIES!
    9,322 views • Streamed live 6 hours ago

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

Rense tonight; snarky comments from Mami's admin zapopper:

Jeff Rense Radio Show - 2020.02.24

Download
    Hour 1 - Hany Hanna Describes The Panic With Yoichi Shimatsu - If They Are Freaking out, It's Their Problem

Download Hour 2 - Hany Hanna Describes The Panic With Yoichi Shimatsu - If They Are Freaking out, It's Their Problem

Download Hour 3 - Dr. Henry Niman PhD - Virus Explodes In Italy, Europe Next Are There Hundreds Of Cases Already In The US? - Please, get a grip Jeff.

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    I think I read last Thursday/Friday that Cramer was saying this was a nothing burger, just look at the markets.
    Anudder Cramer decadal slam dunk bagholderie
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...00084-0035.pdf

Interesting research paper from 1972 where they studied Coronaviruses. Intentionally trying to infect volunteers with it. However it shows the weakness of the antibody test, in that a certain Coronavirus tests positive for a different variant of a Corona virus. IOW false positives are a very real possibility in a percentage of flu cases. IOW you can test positive for the new COVID19 and have a different Coronavirus infection, which I believe is the most common reason for flu infections and the common cold.

The small percentages of false positives can probably be increased 10 fold if they lower the bar on the sensitivity of the test also, as they may do, because they say you can pass on the disease when you are asymptomatic.

So they can come to your door when you are fine, take a blood test, and chances are if you had flu or a cold previously in last 3 years, they will detect COVID19 antibodies in the test. So they take you away and kill you with high doses of extremely toxic AIDS antiretroviral medications. To your family they will say you died from the flu
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Amanda (25th February 2020),Cebu_4_2 (25th February 2020),midnight rambler (25th February 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    2 hrs:

TRUreporting Live Call-In-Show With Special Guest ZACH VORHIES!
    9,322 views • Streamed live 6 hours ago

^ I listened after I posted, great pod -- Zach's been on the Qanon true believer train, but this joo flu has shaken his faith coz Q drops have not been touching it, keeping the Q parishioners asleep, as he views it... so he's now openly questioning is Q a (black) Op? It's an 'Op' however we cut it, but white/grey/black/joo-Op is the question, with the darker colors seeking to betray Q's base & shephard them off a cliff? This host Thomas/TRUreporting is also a Qanon guy, so the two of them have to hack through this cog dissonance.

Zach leaves the show @ 1h 40m, so the last 25m is Thomas just killing time with superchats, so you can skip.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (25th February 2020)

Thanks

apparently JSM are touting this joo drug for the corona joo virus. In the mix of known/disclosed physical side effects, they throw in this joo gem:

• holding false beliefs that cannot be changed by fact

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/peramivir-side-effects.html

https://twitter.com/Perpetualmaniac/...02778778320896

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    This is very important info. My wife is upset because I've told her we need to hunker down while we figure this thing out. No going over and hugging the dozens (exaggeration, but there are at least a dozen) of grandkids. Sorry, but they are reservoirs of disease and surely will pick up whatever is circulating at the childhood indoctrination centers (schools).

Schools should consider dividing students into smaller groups or close and use "internet-based tele-schooling," Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, told reporters on a conference call.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Hard surge today in S. Korea, Italy, and Iran. Taiwan and Singapore holding the line with only one new case each.
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger