Page 31 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

Re: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

Untraceable Wuhan flu clusters have emerged -

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/untrac...amid-pandemic/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

If "tried and true measures" don't contain the Wuhan flu, then what's the backup plan??

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...5jm?li=AAgfIYZ
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

RE these "official death counts", the elephant-in-the-room piece if info we've been systematically deprived of is, DEMOGRAPHICS of those who've died!

Principally: AGE, RACE (oh yeah that doesn't exist; social construct yada yada )

I suppose thirdly, GENDER; I've caught elusive/anecdotal little bits suggesting one or the other of the 66 genders is being harder hit...
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    RE these "official death counts", the elephant-in-the-room piece if info we've been systematically deprived of is, DEMOGRAPHICS of those who've died!

Principally: AGE, RACE (oh yeah that doesn't exist; social construct yada yada )
    This is very important info. My wife is upset because I've told her we need to hunker down while we figure this thing out. No going over and hugging the dozens (exaggeration, but there are at least a dozen) of grandkids. Sorry, but they are reservoirs of disease and surely will pick up whatever is circulating at the childhood indoctrination centers (schools). Supposedly hundreds of people in Michigan are on the watchlist but out and about. Anyway, not happy.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (24th February 2020),midnight rambler (24th February 2020),Tumbleweed (24th February 2020)

Thanks

Chinese scientists: Wuhan flu did not originate in wet market-

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/scie...market-chinese

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    This is very important info. My wife is upset because I've told her we need to hunker down while we figure this thing out. No going over and hugging the dozens (exaggeration, but there are at least a dozen) of grandkids. Sorry, but they are reservoirs of disease and surely will pick up whatever is circulating at the childhood indoctrination centers (schools). Supposedly hundreds of people in Michigan are on the watchlist but out and about. Anyway, not happy.
    Looks like 325 in Meatchicken are under observation as of Friday.
    https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/0,588...675---,00.html
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woodman View Post
    This is very important info. My wife is upset because I've told her we need to hunker down while we figure this thing out.
    I just finished 12 days of a severe green-phlegm throat/sinus viral infection and have no idea how I caught it with my EXTREME LONER NERD LIFESTYLE.

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

osoab (24th February 2020),Tumbleweed (24th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,636 Times in 3,208 Posts

I was talking to a principle of a small firm.
    On Friday, 4 of 6 people were home sick.
    I talked to her at the grocery store on Sunday, it became 5 of 6 people sick by the end of the day Friday.

I went to an office supply retailer locally today.
    I ordered a new office chair.
    The chair would be in a day or two. But.... They didn't know when it would get assembled. A couple of the guys in the back are at sick with the flu.

Talked with my grandparents on Friday.
    We have a family member in the hospital. (not flu related).
    Hospital said, they were full with flu patients and not to come for a visit.

I have not seen anything in the local news regarding hospitals having a lot of flu patients.
    Normally, the local paper will have big headlines when the hospitals are seeing a large influx of flu patients.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (24th February 2020),PatColo (24th February 2020),Tumbleweed (24th February 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,815 Times in 2,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    I just finished 12 days of a severe green-phlegm throat/sinus viral infection and have no idea how I caught it with my EXTREME LONER NERD LIFESTYLE.

My wife and I caught something just after thanksgiving and it lasted for damn near a month. Put her in the hospital with pneumonia and heart failure. She is finally getting off the oxygen so I think it quite wise to keep a low profile. I have always thought the virus protection companies like Norton are responsible for the computer bugs they ostensibly protect us from and I would not put it past the pharma/gov cartel to do the same with meat-world viruses. We know they are doing it with the terrorists. It is after all, a simple protection racket. I am not saying that everything is a created product, but I would bet some of what we get is propagated by these ghouls. They have even admitted to spraying bugs over cities to see how many emergency room visits it will garner.
    Time and time again they have infected us with pathogens.
    https://priceonomics.com/how-the-us-...al-warfare-on/

I had to get stitches last summer and the doc caught me in a moment of weakness; I took a tetanus shot. Wonder what was in it?
    Stay well my fellow lab rats.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to woodman For This Useful Post:

hoarder (24th February 2020),Jewboo (24th February 2020),midnight rambler (24th February 2020),monty (24th February 2020),osoab (24th February 2020),PatColo (24th February 2020),Steal (24th February 2020),Tumbleweed (24th February 2020)