Page 34 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

Re: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post
    I just finished 12 days of a severe green-phlegm throat/sinus viral infection and have no idea how I caught it with my EXTREME LONER NERD LIFESTYLE.

If it was green phlegm it wasn’t viral, it was bacterial. To be totally safe you should isolate yourself in the root cellar.
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (25th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Zach V's GF Maryam Henein guest on this tiny TY channel (142 subs) last night

71 mins:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXlt...ture=emb_title

Covid19, or Coronavirus is developing into an alarming pandemic, yet the CDC and America's reaction seem underwhelming. Ground Breaking Independent Journalist, Maryam Henein, joins us on this Special Report; to discuss her findings on this deadly virus.

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neuro View Post
    If it was green phlegm it wasn’t viral, it was bacterial. To be totally safe you should isolate yourself in the root cellar.
    Nice try you chiroquack. My actual MD doctor did a quickie throat swab for STREP and another sent-to-the-lab culture to verify no Bacterial.

go munch on some more gook street food in Asia
    I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Neuro (26th February 2020)

Thanks

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (25th February 2020)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,841 Times in 7,906 Posts

I don't care what you say that right there is some funny shit!
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

1m 29s vid clip inside: https://twitter.com/MariettaDaviz/st...70003258855424

Iran's Deputy Health Minister Iraj Harirchi recently looked unwell during a press conference and now has tested positive for the coronavirus.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    1m 29s vid clip inside: https://twitter.com/MariettaDaviz/st...70003258855424

Iran's Deputy Health Minister Iraj Harirchi recently looked unwell during a press conference and now has tested positive for the coronavirus.
    I suppose that's one way to save face.

South Korean Crisis-Response Coordinator Commits Suicide

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-deaths-hit-11
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks
    Thanked 4,633 Times in 3,208 Posts

Took a trip to Home Depot today.
    Not one mask in stock. They did have some medium size full face masks for painting.

So I stopped by the local contractor supply shop.
    Picked up a box of N95 and a heavy duty dust/organic vapor mask with cartridges.

The owner's wife said they might need to keep some back for themselves.

I'm just glad I got a box of 20.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    Took a trip to Home Depot today.
    Not one mask in stock. They did have some medium size full face masks for painting.

So I stopped by the local contractor supply shop.
    Picked up a box of N95 and a heavy duty dust/organic vapor mask with cartridges.

The owner's wife said they might need to keep some back for themselves.

I'm just glad I got a box of 20.
    Generally prices for masks have not runaway on feebay...yet. That will not last. Suggest one of the most economical quality 3M particle mask still somewhat reasonable, the 8210V (V for vented, you want vented) in boxes of 20. The 3M N99 and N100 masks are slowly ratcheting up.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (25th February 2020)

Thanks