Page 51 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 4,275 Posts

Re: 20 million now quarantined in China from Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I'm fully prepared to be wrong in my assessment, AND I hope I am wrong. Are you prepared to be wrong that "it's just like the common cold"?

My thinking is that anyone who pooh-poohs this virus is relatively benign and "very much like the common cold or flu" is clinging to their cherished delusions.

The case fatality rate will tell it all.
    We'll see.

ETA: I do think that there is a very heavy duty, sophisticated psy-op going on whatever the deal is.

"Never let a serious crisis go to waste." --Rahm E.
    No man I can agree it can go both ways. I got a message from the local hospital about it being like the common cold. Kids can fight it cause it is very similar to the million variants of the common cold. DO not come in for visit, there are no tests available etc. It was a picture of a cell phone photo, I didn't copy to paste here which we all know that can not be posted here due to the bosses censorship of posting pictures.

Whatever man.
    Jackie did it and you know it!

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

I got a message from the local hospital about it being like the common cold.
    I'm convinced this perspective is wishful thinking from people with ZERO direct experience with the wahoo flu*, suggest you check back with the same party in a couple of months and post what they have to say for themselves.

*it's every bit as much the flu as Sasquatch is a primate
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midnight rambler View Post
    I'm convinced this perspective is wishful thinking from people with ZERO direct experience with the wahoo flu*, suggest you check back with the same party in a couple of months and post what they have to say for themselves.

*it's every bit as much the flu as Sasquatch is a primate
    You know I would have provided the original hospital info but it was a FB link, And we cant post those. When I went to download it it was blocked by FB. And even if I downloaded the message I wouldn't be able to post it here cause we cant post pictures. Wow this place went to shit.

Thanks

So there. lol

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,262 Posts

I was thinking that maybe some garlic would be a good idea for it's anti-viral properties. I see that the Allicin-C on Rense is not available. Does anyone have any input on garlic supplements? I do use a lot in cooking. One of my old time room mates used to tell me that the house smelled like an Italian ghetto when I was cooking.
    Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty." – Socrates

"Communism can be summed up in one sentence: The abolition of private property." ---Karl Marx

"Either you have the right to own property, or you are property." Wayne Hage

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Bibi is going to enlist the help of the youngins.

PM Netanyahu Comments on the Coronavirus Situation

It must be understood that the pandemic is not afflicting children or young people, thank G-d; there has not been one instance that we know of. We must disinfect public installations. This virus is sensitive to bleach and we must act in an orderly way to disinfect railway stations, bus stations, etc. To this end, over the vacation period, which may be extended, I will mobilize young people, both in schools and in youth movements, in a very meticulous way, to help with the disinfection. I will also ask the IDF to take care of certain installations.
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Aaaaand just like that, FR banned further yellow vest protests

BNO Newsroom
    @BNODesk
    NEW: France bans gatherings of more than 1,000 people due to coronavirus - AFP
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

woodman (8th March 2020)

Thanks

Video of Long Beach, CA port virtually empty of shipping containers. Empty shelves to follow.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kdDVsMuxls43/
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

10. The Following User Says Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

RatHoler (8th March 2020)

Thanks

Nurses getting pissed off at the CDC -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/o8O7lgChxvpE/

Thanks

It seems to me that there has been considerably more talk (angst) and videos about Corona this weekend. More and more family and friends have also mentioned it.
    My nephew just texted me to find out where to buy more ammo online.

Any more field reports from the food stores? Lots of YT videos in places like Costco & Sam's Clubs showing empty or near empty shelves of the staples.

Has anyone here already bugged in? if not, what is your plan?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RatHoler For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (8th March 2020)