Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brian/HIV calls out Sean/SGT Report

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Brian/HIV calls out Sean/SGT Report

Sean is apparently a very confused fellow.

"A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd January 2020),Ares (24th January 2020),monty (23rd January 2020),PatColo (23rd January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 2,604 Posts

Re: Brian/HIV calls out Shawn/SGT Report

Thanks for this.

Haven't finished the whole thing, but on the whole Trump is pro-banker idea, YES, absolutely!! Just look at phase 1 of the so-called China deal--totally a HUGE WIN for the banksters.

Lately, I've been regularly listening to Greg Mannarino, who I highly recommend, and he says (((TPTB))) will definitely give Trump another 4 years b/c he's the "BEST FRIEND THE BANKERS EVER HAD"--so apparently, even more pro-central banksters than the others. And while Trump is pretending to give a crap about the middle class, according to Mannarino, Trump encouraging central bank to keep the rates low or even negative, is going to completely destroy what's left of the middle class.

Also, on Mnuchin, in addition to being a jew, I think from Goldman Sachs or something, he's also one of those "special" chosen guys from Skull and Bones (like Bush and Kerry)-- see Anthony Sutton's America's Secret Establishment.

And on Sean at SGT--I haven't listened to that guy in forever--once he kept pushing that Q psyop crap, I stopped listening. Same with Dave at X22 report--stopped listening b/c of the Qpsyop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (23rd January 2020),Jewboo (23rd January 2020),midnight rambler (23rd January 2020),monty (23rd January 2020),Tumbleweed (28th January 2020),woodman (24th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Regarding the psyop that is Q,

Brian does a good summary of Q at about 2 minutes on this video of today

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57-xfSmvB-Q...

"Trust the Plan" |Brian says he only trusts the TRUTH
    "5 D chess"

"there are good guys in government who are going to weed out the bad guys, the deep state, in government"

_______

I got a little sucked in by Q in the very beginning but I abandoned it early on.

_________

Now I notice I hear almost zero about Q on sites I visit, but I did stop watch x22 report a long time ago.

Now I am abandoning all the "patriot" "conservative" commentators who in one way or another promote Trump no matter what.

________

Also am dropping libertarian, atheist, agnostic commentators too

so almost no place to go for me these days.

So for me, there are darn few sites I visit anymore.

As a Christian, no matter how bad Trump is looking these days, I am still commanded to pray for him which I am doing.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd January 2020),monty (23rd January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,912 Times in 4,284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post

And on Sean at SGT--I haven't listened to that guy in forever--once he kept pushing that Q psyop crap, I stopped listening. Same with Dave at X22 report--stopped listening b/c of the Qpsyop
    Two clowns that Amazing Polly links to. She herself is into Qpsyop.

She just got really weird in THIS VIDEO. On meds?

I'm the infamous Fred of GIM - Jewboo kindly turned over his account to me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewboo For This Useful Post:

Amanda (23rd January 2020),midnight rambler (23rd January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jewboo View Post

Thanks for this--you actually helped me make sense of something.

I have an email friend (from another site I used to belong to), and she's always saying crazy stuff, leaving me wondering where on earth did she get that?? She says things like Trump is trying to root out the Israeli controlled Senators (LOL!!!!!!!!), and Trump has all of Epstein's blackmail info (LOL on that one too--I'm sure that info is with the Isarelis), and other weird things like Trump is cleaning up the Republican party, etc. I think she even alluded to how Epstein was somehow in US custody sharing secrets...(when it was the US govt that got involved in 2006 to protect Epstein and give him the sweetheart deal with basically no jailtime).

I honestly had no idea where she was getting that stuff, until you mentioned Amazing Polly--she's one of my friend's favorites and my friend is always pushing her. I've never bothered to listen just b/c I'm pretty much burned out on listening to audios. Anyway, if that Polly is into Q, then that explains where my friend was getting all of this magical thinking craziness.

Thanks for connecting a couple of dots for me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (23rd January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Sounds to me like she's gotten lost and burned out on Clown World/mystery Babylon. She needs to step back, take a seat in her recliner, make some popcorn and watch the world burn like you Jewboo. I've pretty much come to the same conclusion studying the DSCI view of what's going on in the world and what's coming in the end times prophecy.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

Jewboo (23rd January 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    Regarding the psyop that is Q,

Brian does a good summary of Q at about 2 minutes on this video of today

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57-xfSmvB-Q...

"Trust the Plan" |Brian says he only trusts the TRUTH
    "5 D chess"

"there are good guys in government who are going to weed out the bad guys, the deep state, in government"
    Dachsie- Thanks for that!! LOL--I've never heard of this guy before, but he nails it--his take on Q is the same as mine. He definitely made me laugh with that comment about how your head could be on the plank, waiting for the guillotine to fall, and the Q people would still be telling you, trust the plan, it only looks bad, but it's really 5D chess--LOL!!! And it was good to see the comments in the top chat replay--many seem clear on the Q psyop and the false hope.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Polly def seems lit in that one; I only watched ~2m.

She alienated me when she started attacking Whitney Webb on twatter a few months ago, calling her a commie! Whitney's been a champ re her Epstein articles & many more exposing izzy's global swindles... has Polly ever banged on the JP?
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

sean:

8:43
    #TRIGGERED
    9.1K views1 hour ago
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

I have to say a few words FOR Amazing Polly.

Her strong point is that she does deep, high quality, research on the web and shows some very suspicious connections of people. She has done that many times and that in and of itself shows you how there is really one big interconnected, inter-generational, web of people running the world. Dr. Stan used to call it the "Brotherhood of Darkness" and I believe that. I know the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit faction is a big part of the Brotherhood but to me it goes very much deeper than that. It is really about people who have sold their souls to Satan, the prince of this wicked world system.

Some of Polly's work, like one of her recent ones she did a remake of, puts forth some very plausible ideas, like the theory regarding the Vindmen twins who look like they were raised from the time they were young children to play major roles in the US deep state. She knows it cannot be proven, but it sounds right to me. I know that people are selected in like first year of college and recruited to be part of the world deep state. Bill Clinton was one of those. A friend of mine who is a ph.d. and was in DC working for DOE under Reagan admin said it is very common for deep state recruiters to sort of cruise around on college campuses picking out people and starting to groom them for certain paths, so choosing certain people from childhood seems not too much of a stretch to me.

Polly is a Canadian and has that outlook, and she makes some very good researched connections and sets forth some good sounding theories to me.

I have never noticed her mentioning Q but to me her material is interesting and original and not just always playing the "ain't it awful" game.

Her Bitchute Channel is

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/99FreeMind/

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (24th January 2020),PatColo (24th January 2020)