Page 232 of 403 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lBu2sDS7rRpy/

New COVID ‘Scariant’: Fact or Fiction? with Dr. Kaufman

First published at 15:59 UTC on November 29th, 2021.

57:29 video runtime

channel image

Jim Fetzer

Jim Fetzer

8373 subscribers

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! “Take the red pill” and listen to THIS to hear how deep the rabbit hole goes (Neo)! Brilliant, logical analysis here with good info-slides. Sayer Ji of GreenMedInfo interviews Dr. Andrew Kaufman. They're moving us into a totalitarian global system using the Trojan Horse of a bio-security state, justified with the Grand Deception of a viral pandemic that never ends.

https://besovereign.com/greenmedinfo...n?video_id=200 (57:28)

____

https://andrewkaufmanmd.com/sovi/

SOVI

Statement On Virus Isolation (SOVI)

https://www.truemedicineuniversity.com/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th November 2021),monty (29th November 2021)

Thanks

https://www.trunews.com/stream/dr-sh...by-one-billion

1:25:56 video runtime

Monday, November 29, 2021 show

South African Droctor Shankara Chetty speaks truth.

at about 0:04:20 to 0:20:39

https://greatgameindia.com/covid-vac...ld-population/

COVID Vaccine Intended To Reduce World’s Population Without Anyone Suspecting Says Leading Doctor
    November 27, 2021

The leading doctor credited with improving early treatment of COVID-19 said in a conference that the goal of vaccine transmission campaigns is to “control and kill off a large proportion of our population without anyone suspecting that we were poisoned.”

“The deaths that are meant to follow the vaccinations will never be able to be pinned on the poison. They will be too diverse, there will be too many, and they will be in too broad a timeframe for us to understand that we have been poisoned,” claims Dr. Shankara Chetty.
    COVID Vaccine Intended To Reduce World’s Population Without Anyone Suspecting Says Leading Doctor

According to his website, South African family doctor Dr Shankara Chetty, “has treated 7,000 Covid-19 patients without a single hospitalization or death,” combining his insights with his medical background along with his observations of government censorship orders and censorship of medias to support its conclusions.

Joining the Zoom conference (watch below) as a Doctor, Chetty began by asking the following questions:

“I think the perspective around what is happening is vitally important. We need to understand what the aim is. Everyone knows that there’s inconsistencies, that there’s coercion, but we need to understand why. Why is it there?”

at 1:05:37
    video clip Fauci appears to have some kind of personality disorder- sociopathy on display

Incredible Tony the Rat interviewed on Face the Nation. Excerpt of that interview near the end of this show.

Thanks

Here is a transcript of part of that interview of Tony the Rat by Face the Nation.

https://www.abc4.com/news/national/f...t-chinese-lab/

ABC4 local ABC outlet

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Dr. Anthony Fauci, the government’s top infectious diseases expert, blasted Sen. Ted Cruz for suggesting that Fauci be investigated for statements he made about COVID-19 and said the criticism by the Texas Republican was an attack on science.

“I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan. 6, senator?” Fauci, who is President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, said in an interview that aired Sunday on CBS’ “Face the Nation.” It was a reference to the violent insurrection at the U.S. Capitol by supporters of then-President Donald Trump that was stoked as Cruz helped lead GOP objections to Congress’ certifying the 2020 election results.

“I’m just going to do my job and I’m going to be saving lives, and they’re going to be lying,” Fauci said.

Some Republicans, including Cruz and Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., have accused Fauci of lying to Congress when he denied in May that the National Institutes of Health funded “gain of function” research — the practice of enhancing a virus in a lab to study its potential impact in the real world — at a virology lab in Wuhan, China. Cruz has urged Attorney General Merrick Garland to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Fauci’s statements.

Thanks

https://rumble.com/vpuce8-father-ale...you-ready.html

FATHER ALEXIS BUGNOLO SAYS 2 BILLION DEAD IN THE NEXT YEAR. ARE YOU READY?

18:14 video runtime

OFF GRID DESERT FARMING WITH PAUL & ADRIENNE Published November 26, 2021 7,041 Views

Thanks

New VAERS Data as of Nov 19th, 2021 (posted Nov 26)

20,824 Deaths and 982,086 Adverse Events

19,249 Pfizer / Moderna and 1,575 J&J Deaths PLUS 913,268 Pfizer / Moderna and 68,818 J&J Adv
    erse Events

Thanks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-America.html

Sen. Ted Cruz brands Fauci 'the most dangerous bureaucrat in the history of America' and says COVID tsar's gain-of-function contradictions could land him in PRISON for five years

Cruz issued his latest salvo against Fauci on Sean Hannity's show Monday, November 29, 2021 )

He said the doctor has delusions of grandeur, and is dangerous

The Texas senator also implied that Fauci committed a felony offense

Cruz said Fauci's remarks to congress about Chinese virus research were false

Senator Ted Cruz has branded Dr Anthony Fauci 'the most dangerous bureaucrat in American history' and suggested the COVID tsar could end up in prison.

Speaking on Fox News Monday night, the Texas lawmaker issued his latest salvo against Fauci after the White House's chief medical adviser lashed him Sunday.

Cruz told Sean Hannity: 'I've got to say, Dr. Fauci, I think, is the most dangerous bureaucrat in the history of the country. He talked about hurting science but I don't think anyone has hurt science or hurt the credibility of doctors more than Dr. Fauci because throughout this pandemic, he has been dishonest, he's been political, he's been partisan.'

+2

Senator Ted Cruz hit back at Anthony Fauci again on Fox News Monday night, blasting his ego and saying he could face five years in jail for allegedly lying to Congress

Referring to that interview, Cruz continued: '(Fauci) said, I represent science. I am science. I was laughing. It's like Louis XIV, the sun king in France saying "I am the state." It is this delusion of grandeur.'

Louis XIV ruled France between 1643 and 1715, and was given the insulting nickname because he believed the Kingdom of France revolved around him.

Cruz also highlighted what he claims was a breach of a US law - 18USC, Code 1001 - made by Fauci when he told a Senate hearing in May that the National Institutes of Health, of which he serves as a director, did not fund 'gain of function' research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the Chinese lab that COVID may have leaked from.

But in October, the National Institutes of Health admitted it had funded gain of function research, which seeks to make viruses more potent to try and find treatments for them.

Cruz said: 'The statement from Dr. Fauci and the NIH are directly contradictory. I think (CBS interviewer) Margaret Brennan is a talented journalist, but she dropped the ball in not following up and letting him just respond with insult instead of asking the simple question.
    Fauci has been accused of being egotistical for his frequent TV appearances, and has also drawn the scorn of another Republican senator, Rand Paul
    +2

Fauci has been accused of being egotistical for his frequent TV appearances, and has also drawn the scorn of another Republican senator, Rand Paul

'You stated that we don't fund gain-of-function research, the NIH stated that we do fund gain-of-function research. They can't both be true. And if you lie to Congress, it's a felony.

A video clip of Senator Cruz amking the "could land you in prison for five years" statement can be viewed

on 11-30-21 TrueNews showFauci has been accused of being ego-crazed because of the amount of TV interviews he undertakes, with his most recent CBS News appearance Sunday also seeing him blast Cruz and suggest the lawmaker was linked to the January 6 riots.
    Senator Ted Cruz hit back at Anthony Fauci again on Fox News Monday night, blasting his ego and saying he could face five years in jail for allegedly lying to Congress

https://www.trunews.com/stream/dead-...wer-in-germany

0:28:35 on the video track.

Dachsie comment:

The remark about the felony offense for lying to congress punishable by 5 years in prison is unfortunately more political theater.

None of our "representatives" in Congress, including Senator Rand Paul and Congressman Jim Jordan and now Senator Cruz, have acted by doing a criminal referral to the Department of Justice and get Fauci prosecuted and convicted, neither for lying to congress but also for actually breaking the law by issuing federal funding for gain-of-function research during the legal "Pause" on that from 2014 to 2017, a statutory regulatory law I presume, which must be punishable as well, though I do not have the citation for that "Pause" nor the listed penalty for breaking that law. Fauchi has broken two laws that we can prove so far and yet our "elected leaders" do nothing!

I don't say "Fauchi must go." I say Fauchi must go to prison for the rest of his life.

This is why we the people are sick and tired of all the poltical posturing and theater. We want prompt strong action under the rule of law to this evil gang of mass murderers.

Thanks

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/11/17/...-unexpectedly/

Doctors dropping like flies in deaths described as “died unexpectedly” and “died suddenly” since mid-Oct

thecovidblog.com November 30, 2021 1 Comment

The American Medical Association reported that 96% of U.S. doctors were vaccinated in June. Even with a 20-point error margin, accounting for saline/placebo shots and exemptions, a vast majority of doctors have received the shots. It’s only fair since doctors peddle the injections to their unwitting, credulous fanatics who worship the white coats...

But you can literally search keywords like “died suddenly” and “died unexpectedly” in Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo, etc. and find endless stories like the following. Booster shots commenced on September 22. That could also be a coincidence. But all of the following doctors died on October 13 or later.

We could literally include 100 doctors in this story if time permitted. All of these happened in the last four weeks. The youngest is 32. The oldest is 59.

Dr. Kevin Walsh – Roanoke, Virginia

WDBJ 7 in Roanoke reported that Dr. William Kevin Walsh passed away “suddenly” and “unexpectedly” on October 29 at the age of 51. He was an OB-GYN with a private practice. Dr. Walsh was also affiliated with LewisGale Medical Center. He is survived by his wife and five children.

Dr. Walsh advocated for “vaccines” and equated COVID-19 to polio on Facebook just six weeks before his death.

Dr. Justin Nasser – Benowa, Queensland (Australia)

It’s not just happening in the United States. Dr. Justin Nasser “died unexpectedly of a heart attack” on November 14, according to the Gold Coast Bulletin. He was 52 years old. The Bulletin also described his death as “sudden.” Dr. Nasser was an OB-GYN at Gold Coast University Hospital and medical director of Swell Women’s Ultrasound. He is survived by his wife and three children.

Queensland, and all other Australian states, require mRNA or viral vector DNA injections for all healthcare workers. Only 4% of Gold Coast University Hospital staff failed to comply as of November 2, according to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC).

Dr. Stephanie Bosch – Waldport, Oregon

Dr. Stephanie Allison Bosch died “suddenly and unexpectedly” of a pulmonary embolism on October 13, according to Yachats News. She was just 32 years old. Dr. Bosch finished her residency just three years ago. She was a general practitioner at Samaritan Waldport Clinic since 2018. Dr. Bosch is survived by both parents and several siblings.

Pulmonary embolisms are known and common adverse effects from the mRNA and viral vector DNA injections. All Oregon healthcare workers were required to be “fully vaccinated” by October 18. Oregon is also the only state that we know of with an outdoor mask mandate.

Dr. Craig Shannon – Poughkeepsie, New York

Dr. Craig Michael Shannon passed away at his home on October 29. He was 42. Dr. Shannon was a neurosurgeon at Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie... All New York healthcare workers were required to be “fully vaccinated” by October 7.

Dr. Daniel McBride – West Hatfield, Massachusetts

Dr. Janak R. Patel “suffered sudden death” on October 28, according to WTAP News. He was 55. Dr. Patel was doing his normal routine as an emergency room doctor at Memorial Marietta Hospital when he was “found down and unable to be resuscitated.” He is survived by his wife and three children.

All Memorial Marietta healthcare workers are required to have at least one dose of the injections by December 5, according to Becker’s Hospital Review. Protesters gathered in front of the hospital last Friday, expressing their displeasure with the mandates.

Thanks

I recommend this blog.

https://thecovidblog.com/

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/11/30/...g-white-house/

5 times Donald Trump encouraged his supporters to receive mRNA or viral vector DNA injections since leaving the White House

November 30, 2021 admin

The COVIDBlog.com
    November 30, 2021

Everyone denies idolatry in their own lives. Their “guys” and “gals” are good people, while the other guys and gals are evil and wrong. Idolatry is the driving force behind obedience and adherence to The Great Reset/New World Order.

President Barack Obama was known as “deporter-in-chief” to prominent Latino organizations throughout his Presidency (not to mention his administration built the cages for kids on the border). But the liberal masses said nothing about the cages until President Donald Trump took office. Problem is that Trump caged and deported far fewer illegal immigrants than Obama.

https://thecovidblog.com/wp-content/...s-by-POTUS.png

1. Trump to Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo: “It’s a great vaccine. It’s a safe vaccine.” March 2021

We posted this video in a previous article. But here are the highlights and the video again (skips right to Trump’s vaxx zealotry). Bartiromo asked Trump if he would recommend “the vaccine” to the Fox News audience. Paraphrased:

“I would recommend it to a lot of people who don’t want to get it. And a lot of those people voted for me frankly. We have our freedoms. But it’s a great vaccine. It’s a safe vaccine.”

http://“I would recommend it to a lo...safe vaccine.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM9JvYjPW6o&t=607s

Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive
    Premiered Mar 16, 2021
    Dislike
    Save
    Fox News
    8.53M subscribers
    Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.

2. Trump encourages all Republicans to receive “vaccines” on Sean Hannity – April 2021

At the 28:25 mark: “A lot of our people don’t want to take vaccines. You know, I don’t know what this is exactly. Republicans? Don’t know what it is. I encourage them to take it. I do.” Hannity then asked Trump if he received the injections. “Yes I did. I had [COVID] and I took [the “vaccine”].”

At the 29:08 mark: “That’s the worst thing the FDA could have done” re: pausing the J&J viral vector DNA injection in April after several cases of blood clots.

embedded Fox News video with Hannity.

Not to mention Hannity, three months later, got on his soapbox encouraging viewers to receive the lethal injections.

http://Not to mention Hannity, three...al injections.

Not to mention Hannity, three months later, got on his soapbox encouraging viewers to receive the lethal injections.

3. Trump to New York Post: “I’m all in favor of the vaccine” – April 22, 2021

Here are the rest of his quotes via New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin:

“It’s pretty amazing stuff. If we didn’t have a vaccine, it would have been just like the 1918 Spanish flu. The vaccine is a great thing and people should take advantage of it. Nobody should be forced, we have our freedoms. But I strongly recommend it because it’s a real lifesaver.”

4. Trump tells crowd at Alabama rally: “I recommend [you] take the vaccines.” August 2021

It’s almost like the crowd didn’t know how to react. The “chosen one” is encouraging them all to receive injections of experimental mRNA and viral vector DNA when he’s supposed to be the antithesis of Fauci. You could hear a few jeers in the background. But ultimately Trump used his clever wit towards his fans and got everyone laughing again as he, again, straddled the line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huQd...ature=emb_logo

Trump gets boo'd at rally in Alabama

5. Trump tells conservative radio host John Fredericks: “I’m very proud of [the vaccines].” September 2021

“I am a strong believer. You wouldn’t have vaccines if it wasn’t for me. And please I love our people. So I want our people to take the vaccines.”

It starts at the 43:58 mark. Fredericks said he got the Moderna injection in mid-August.

final embedded video

John Frederick's show

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

I second the recommendation of this blog. I have him bookmarked
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ov...d-vaccination/

Over 100,000 reports of psychiatric disorders after COVID vaccination

More than 100,000 reports of psychiatric symptoms following COVID shots include hallucinations, anxiety, confusion, sleep disorders, psychosis, and suicide

Mon Nov 29, 2021 - 7:44 pm EST

(LifeSiteNews) – One week after receiving a first dose of Pfizer/BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine, a previously healthy young woman in her 20s presented to the emergency department at Sharp Memorial Hospital in San Diego, complaining she was urinating frequently. Her family was more concerned that she was increasingly anxious, not sleeping well, not mentally acute, and was fixated on the belief that she was suffering from kidney disease and irritable bowels. She had no history of mental illness but was convinced that she had contracted COVID-19 and that her body was “shutting down.” Her family also noticed that she had trouble communicating and seemed to have difficulty with motor control at times. Blood and urine tests taken on this visit were normal, although her heartbeat was fast and her blood pressure was elevated, according to the case report published earlier this month in Frontiers in Neurology. She was sent home.

The following day, the young woman returned to the hospital, this time complaining that she was hearing accusatory voices. A COVID PCR test was negative, but further testing revealed two elevated liver enzymes. Her blood pressure was still up, and her heart was racing, so she was hospitalized. The following morning, she took off all her clothes in her hospital room and defecated on the floor.

Doctors began treating the young woman with psychiatric drugs, but she only became “increasingly psychotic,” according to the case report. A prescription of lithium was tried, and then abandoned, when she became catatonic. She was put on another drug, Risperidone, and then suffered a grand mal seizure.

Her memory was intact, and the young woman responded to doctors’ questions, but only in short sentences, in a monotone flat voice. She was lethargic with lingering symptoms of catatonia. She could walk, but slowly, and had to be prompted to move.

A lumbar puncture (spinal tap) and analysis of the young woman’s cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) revealed elevated white blood cells which was evidence of inflammation within her nervous system. Spinal fluid and blood tests for a list of viruses from herpes simplex and Epstein-Barr virus to HIV were negative.

“The constellation of symptoms (spontaneous defecation, catatonia, sudden encephalopathy without metabolic or infectious findings) coupled with the preliminary CSF results and the history of deterioration after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination led to a strong clinical suspicion of an autoimmune-mediated encephalitis driven by the vaccine,” states the paper written by doctors at the Salk Institute of Biological Studies, Sharp Memorial Hospital, in San Diego, and the Center for Immunity, Infection and Inflammation at the University of California-San Diego School of Medicine in La Jolla, CA.

Vaccine encephalitis

Eventually, CSF tests confirmed the diagnosis of Anti-N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor (anti-NMDAR) encephalitis – an autoimmune condition characterized by neuropsychiatric syndromes and the presence of antibodies against glutamate (GluN1) receptors detectable in the spinal fluid.

Anti-NMDAR encephalitis has been associated with viral illnesses such as Japanese encephalitis, Epstein-Barr virus, and COVID infection. It has also been associated with vaccinations against H1N1, yellow fever, TdaP-IPV booster, and Japanese Encephalitis. New onset psychosis has been associated with other vaccines as well, including for rabies and smallpox.

The 2018 documentary Malcolm is a Little Unwell depicts the ordeal of British veteran foreign affairs correspondent Malcolm Brabant’s descent into psychosis after he got a yellow fever vaccine to travel.

After ruling out all other potential causes, the young woman was treated with immunoglobulins and rituximab – a drug used for autoimmune conditions – and steroid therapy. She gradually improved and, 61 days after her first dose of the COVID shot and 45 days in the hospital, she was discharged with “minor neurological deficits.” She remained on anticonvulsant drugs for seizures three months later but was able to return to work.

Other case reports

Though the researchers describe this as the “first instance of anti-NMDAR encephalitis after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine,” other case reports of sudden onset psychosis following COVID vaccination are already in the medical literature.

One case report published in Psychiatry Research in October describes a previously healthy 31-year-old, single Hispanic office manager who police brought to the emergency room because of his “erratic and bizarre behavior.” He was anxious, guarded, and claimed to be “clairvoyant,” and able to talk with dead people, hearing “people drumming outside his house,” and the constant voice of a co-worker whom he believed to be a paramour, but it turned out, with whom he had no romantic relationship.

The symptoms began a month earlier after he had received a first dose of mRNA based COVID-19 vaccine, according to the case report from doctors at Stony Brook University and Northport Veteran Administration Medical Center in New York. They had gradually worsened until he was admitted to the hospital’s neurology unit. The following day he was wandering the unit talking to himself, stating that the EEG machine was communicating with him. He was launched onto anti-psychotic medications and his hallucinations and delusions resolved after two days. He was discharged on the medication five days later, and a week later was asymptomatic and back to work.

Another case series describes a 42-year-old man with paranoid delusions that began the day of his Pfizer mRNA vaccine and a previously healthy 57-year-old man who was admitted to a psychiatric emergency unit after attempting suicide three days after receiving Pfizer’s shot. His psychiatric symptoms began on the evening he received the vaccine, when he became irritable, sleepless, and began talking to himself and developed “nihilistic delusions.”
    Autoimmune encephalitis, suicides, psychotic episodes after Pfizer shots

The phenomenon has been reported in children as well. One report to the U.S. Government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) describes a 13-year-old from Virginia who developed “extremely elevated anxiety, nonstop worries and fears, irrational thoughts, OCD thoughts and behaviors” that began the day of a Pfizer injection in June. The boy, who experienced tingling in his limbs and sharp electric-like jolts of pain in his brain, would lie under a blanket for hours afraid of the world, had severe sleep disruption, tics, angry outbursts, and would often stare blankly. He was diagnosed with “autoimmune encephalitis” and has lost the ability to care for himself and now requires a full-time carer.

Other VAERS reports describe young lives ruined. One woman reported that her 28-year-old son, forced to get vaccinated by his employer, was hospitalized two days after receiving his first Pfizer dose after he went into “such a severe state of psychosis that he tried to jump out of my vehicle going 40 miles an hour.” She reported that we have been going through “pure hell” since his reception of the vaccine.

Some reports describe psychosis that ends in suicide.

A 48-year-old Tennessee woman who had a Pfizer shot reported that she had a psychotic episode the same day. “I literally thought I was going to drive myself and my nephew to Heaven… I left the house without a phone and drove all the way to where my vehicle ran out of gas. I was apprehended by the highway patrol and taken to the local hospital.” The woman said that she refused to eat, drink, or sleep because of paranoid thoughts that people were trying to poison her and was hospitalized for two days. She was medicated to sleep and awoke recovered.

“Why didn’t you all have psychosis as a possible side effect?” she asked.

121,559 psychiatric disorders

VigiBase, the World Health Organization’s global database of adverse drug events lists 121,559 reports of psychiatric disorders following administration of any COVID vaccine. These include:

29,661 individuals reporting insomnia
    18,377 reports of anxiety
    13,904 reports of a “confusional state”
    11,447 reports of sleep disorders
    6,234 reports of “nervousness”
    5,202 people reporting “disorientation”
    4,463 reports of “acute stress disorder”
    3,682 people who experienced “restlessness”
    3,430 people reporting hallucinations
    3,405 reports of depression
    3,301 reports of “depressed mood”
    2,814 “panic attacks”
    2,444 people who experienced “poor quality sleep”
    1,883 experiences of “delirium”
    1,864 people reporting “agitation”
    1,752 reports of nightmares
    1,507 people who reported having “abnormal dreams”
    606 eating disorders
    365 cases of “psychotic disorder” or “acute psychosis” or “psychotic behavior”
    226 instances of tic disorder

Some of the less common reports on VigiBase include 213 reports of Near Death Experience after vaccination, 57 completed suicides, and 25 cases of “exploding head syndrome” – a condition in which people hear a very loud noise like an explosion, gunshot or cymbals clanging as though it is right next to them, usually just as they are falling asleep or waking, but it is not real.

British Yellow Card adverse event reporting data alone includes 26,916 psychiatric disorders following COVID vaccination.
    Mechanisms

“The virus that causes COVID –SARS-CoV- 2 is known to trigger a powerful immune response, which includes the release of large amounts of proinflammatory cytokines,” note the New York researchers in their case report described above. “It has been hypothesized that a COVID-19 triggered cytokine storm may increase the risk of psychosis.” They cited 42 reported cases of psychosis following COVID infection. Coincidentally, schizophrenia has been linked to inflammation in recent research. Vaccination, which is designed to provoke an inflammatory response, can go awry as well.

A 2018 study of 41 college-aged people looked at some inflammatory markers before and after receiving the influenza vaccine and found that those with higher levels of serum interleukin-6 (IL-6) after vaccination also showed more severe depressive symptoms.

In a 2017 pilot study, researchers from Yale University School of Medicine and Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine looked at vaccine records and found that children diagnosed with neuropsychiatric conditions anorexia nervosa, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and tic disorder, were more likely to have been recently vaccinated than control children.