Page 113 of 403 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,602 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Every once in a while, the truth slips out. But, unfortunately, I'm sure it goes right over the heads of the sheep:

Today show basically admits this is a test driven pandemic:

https://twitter.com/21WIRE/status/1380236609891745792

This is absolutely priceless propaganda - admitting that their 'pandemic' only exists in states where there's lots of testing (& masks). And Media and their 'Experts' insisting that states living in sin like #Texas, #Florida will face wrath of Mighty #COVID19 in '14 days'...Quote Tweet

@

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (8th April 2021),Tumbleweed (10th April 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

a gab from that virulent joo hater Sean/SGT Report yest,
    https://gab.com/SGTreport/posts/106037613220650692

HATE CRIME OR ZIONIST PLOT?
    This morning a podcast listener asked me what Zionism is. Then tonight I watched a "hate crime" hit piece on the NBC Nightly News. I feel compelled to address both.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ASC0ghcc6ajq/

[Bro Nathaniel] GOT YOUR VAX PASSPORT YET?
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/B0b66BvGUJIE/

Full NBC Nightly News broadcast for April 8, 2021 - the Hate Crimes piece begins at 17:45 or so
    https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news...h-109889093629

Search for THIS on YouTube: The Evil of the Rothschild Family - The Power Behind Empires
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (10th April 2021)

Thanks

Address to the lemmings

Published: Saturday, 10 April 2021 13:28

on the disintegration of our country

About your plan to be free?
    That ship has sailed

One prediction is that because of that shot you took upon the recommendation of your doctor, your newspaper, your evening news and even your presidents — and also God himself, according to the son of Billy Graham — you will now come down with Mad Cow disease in six months and soon cease knowing everything in your remaining moments as your melting mind screeches into delirium and darkness. The mRNA vaccine took away your soul, you see. You allowed it to be stolen by not paying attention to what your so-called leaders were telling you over the course of your entire life. Thus, this disaster was totally preventable had you really zoned into what they were saying and doing. In fact they were sabotaging life itself.

Now you are really the zombies. Never having realized all the flu epidemics we’ve ever seen, from smallpox on down, were and are spread by those who have received vaccines. They are the ones who become contagious. The karmic multiplier effect means this could be curtains for even the monsters who invented this plan. They wish to rule a graveyard and we really can’t understand why.

The danger is great when you pretend to know something that you don’t really know. This inevitably leads to bad diagnoses, bad medicine and tragic outcomes.

We have been badly misled by those we think we selected to represent us, but really they were selected for us, but we never realized that until it was too late — which it is now.

moar:
    https://www.johnkaminski.org/index.p...o-the-lemmings

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

monty (10th April 2021),Tumbleweed (10th April 2021)

Thanks

Sad sack who took the CoVaxx Kill-Shot,

Baby's real father,

Thanks

Thanks

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

ImaCannin (10th April 2021),midnight rambler (10th April 2021),Tumbleweed (10th April 2021),woodman (10th April 2021)

Thanks

great Ron "cabinet meeting in israel" DeSantis spiel re kill-shot passports, 1m:
    https://twitter.com/ilDonaldoTrumpo/...87319060721664

in related news,

Ron DeSantis Dyes Hair, Gets Spray Tan In Preparation For 2024 Presidential Run

April 8th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

moar https://babylonbee.com/news/ron-desa...esidential-run

Thanks

MRNA Vaccines May EDIT Your Genes Through ‘Retro-Integration’ And The DNA Damage Might Be Passed On To Future Generations

April 10, 2021

With each passing day, it’s becoming increasingly obvious that mRNA vaccines are a death weapon against humanity. Now, we’re learning that mRNA vaccines may pose a threat to the viability of the human species thanks to the fact that a mechanisms exists whereby mRNA sequences can be transformed into DNA and inserted into your human genome.

6000% Increase In Reported Vaccine Deaths 1st Quarter 2021 Compared To 1st Quarter 2020
    April 10, 2021
    by Brian Shilhavy

As can be expected when new experimental “vaccines” that are not approved by the FDA are given emergency use authorization to fight a “pandemic” that is now over a year old, reported deaths following the injections of these shots have now skyrocketed in the U.S. population by over 6000% here at the end of the first quarter of 2021, as compared to recorded deaths following FDA-approved vaccines at the end of the first quarter of 2020.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (10th April 2021)

Thanks

NorthernTruthSeeker

Friday, April 9, 2021

Latest "Vaccine" KILL SHOT Flip-flop Gives The Vaccine Game Away

I went for my nightly walk to enjoy the waning SUNSHINE just to increase my natural Vitamin D intake on this a bit colder day here in central Canada.... And just a short while ago I ran into my neighbour's wife and we had a long talk about how both her and her husband went out late last week to get their 'vaccines' aka KILL SHOTS injected into both of them... She stated that she was feeling "OK", but her husband was having some 'issues' since the death jab including how she says he has turned 'moody', a bit 'uneasy', and all of a sudden quicker tempered... She claims it could just be the 'change in season' but from the reports that I have seen lately about how these KILL SHOTS could indeed be altering the mental state of those stupid enough to take them, I know better than to dismiss it as just a 'change in season' excuse!

OK, I came across the following important report from the Global Research website, at www.globalresearch.ca, thanks to my colleague Greencrow out of southern British Columbia, and I want to share this one with all of my readers here, for the fact that it takes another shot at the absolutely horrendous AstraZeneca KILL SHOTS, as well as the "Johnson And Johnson" KILL SHOTS, that both have indeed been causing horrendous and horrible blood clotting problems in a lot of those out there that have taken these jabs... This article is entitled: "Latest Vaccine Flip-flop Gives the Vaccine Game Away" and is a must read by everyone... I have it right here and of course my own thoughts and comments to follow:

moar:
    https://northerntruthseeker.blogspot...flip-flop.html

Thanks

why?!

Why?!!!

OH WHY DID I LISTEN TO THEM?!?

repost >>> https://gab.com/MuhRona/posts/106043479470374787