Page 31 of 403 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

I notice that all the new youtube recommended videos about the latest "second wave" or "case surge" all seem to be being careful about using the term "coronavirus cases."

Alex Jones' big video I posted here a few days ago does a good job of showing how words and word definitions get created and then amended in state statutes and regulations, specifically, how a "probable case" becomes a "confirmed case" and both are now lumped together to make up the huge new larger numbers of new "cases."

However, Alex Jones did not do what I have tried to focus on, having learned most of what I post here from basic info from GiuseppeDC who is now on the Scorpio Conspiracy show at Revolution Radio, maybe with a show starting at 2pm central? today.

The governor of Texas and several other states, as well as all of mainstream media and much of alternative media, are using the terms "coronavirus" and "COVID-19" and "the virus" and "the disease" interchangeably but that is the basic foundational lie that is then built upon by all the other ridiculous lies.

There is no blood test or nasal swab test or any other kind of clinical laboratory test that will tell a doctor if a patient has an active, communicable, contageous phase, spreadable virus of any virus strain at all PERIOD.

The PCR or nasal swab test can indicate that there are particles in the specimen that show the corona or crownlike feature of the molecule of the general category of the coronavirus genus. That is all that test will show. And that is not all worthy of the term "tested positive for the virus." The patient may or may not have symptoms, even any mild common symptoms that could mean just about any pathogen. It is not possible to tell if the patient just shows evidence at one time in his life having had a coronavirus strain of virus or if the patient just recently contracted it. There is no test or test results that will show whether a patient has "an active infection" and is or soon will be contagious.

I intend to stay focused on that basic BIG FOUNDATIONAL LIE.

I feel ashamed of every doctor and nurse and medical facility administrator that is not dealing honestly with that basic big lie, and I am ashamed for federal and state agencies that continue to compile lying statistics and propagandistic false data.

Coronavirus cases surge in 40 states as U.S. braces for holiday weekend
    CBS This Morning
    12K views 5 hours ago
    2:21
    Now playing
    Amid July Fourth Holiday, At Least 40 States See Rise In Coronavirus Cases | TODAY
    TODAY
    6.4K views 3 hours ago

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (4th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post
    However, Alex Jones did not do what I have tried to focus on, having learned most of what I post here from basic info from GiuseppeDC who is now on the Scorpio Conspiracy show at Revolution Radio, maybe with a show starting at 2pm central? today.
    Scorp's show is one of my faves all week, and yes schedule says it's 2p Central on Sat's - but I just tried to listen live via the Studio A player @ their homepage, and only get an error.

meh, I'll just listen to the archive posted @ Mami's later, same as I've always done b4.

New Max today; I'll post into my jooflu19 podcasts thread later, along with Scorp's archive. 22 mins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxSblygF3ns
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

"Scorp's show is one of my faves all week, and yes schedule says it's 2p Central on Sat's - but I just tried to listen live via the Studio A player @ their homepage, and only get an error. "

I just listened to today's show.

I was a bit disappointed in some of the questions I posed in the chat, that Scorpio was monitorying throughout his commentary, to Giuseppe regarding certain basic things I think he ought to reiterate and some basic law questions about state governors imposing knew re-lockdown and mask mandates. He said states can do whateverever they want if a national emergency has been declared. That was a non-answer as far as really answering my question.

Giuseppe did say "There is no test for the novel coronavirus."

But that is not enough. You need to back up that fact with details and what exists in reality as far as what laws are based on and what is fact and truth.

Paul and others on that show chat push revolution and for race civil war in the streets. He said he gets his personal knowledge of right and wrong from "the universe."

Very disappointed and won't go in that direction. I do not think Paul from California is even slightly entertaining and is not worth the air time he always grabs up.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (4th July 2020)

Thanks

I just listened to today's show.
    ^ Scorp's show is 2 hrs right? So 2-4p Central is still NOW, ~12 more mins? I'm in CA, 1:48p here now.

plus, I gather the revolution.radio studio A link DOES play 4 U... unless ur listening via phone...

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks

no central is 1 to 3

schedule shows 2 to 4 and does not tell you it shows eastern time

Thanks

11:43 video runtime

The Vortex — Capitalizing on Corona
    •Apr 24, 2020
    Save
    Church Militant
    180K subscribers

Just came upon this video and I give it an A-

Most helpful and true information but a little too pro-Trump in tone.

Also he said "the virus is real and it is a threat."

Yes, there may be a mild "real virus" going around and it may hurt people with compromised immune systems, but we have absolutely no scientific data to give us objective scientific facts, much less valid clinical laboratory tests about this possible real virus going around. We are lied to and told this "real virus" is one and the same as "SARS 2 / Covid 19" virus. There is the big lie.

Thanks

CFR floats USA collapse scenario

How a Great Power Falls Apart
    Decline Is Invisible From the Inside

By Charles King
    June 30, 2020

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...er-falls-apart

Thanks

July 3, 2020

The Real Deal Reports show
    with co-hosts Dean Ryan, Mike Bara, and Dr. James Fetzer

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4R3tJ_eops&t=18s...

The Real Deal Report: Friday July 3rd, 2020
    •Jul 3, 2020

Mike Bara Official

51:40 minutes video runtime

TRANSCRIPT:

49:46
    Mike Bara:

“… and as long as these idiot Republican governors don’t keep shutting down their states for this fake pandemic virus we’re going to come back stronger than ever and be doing very very well by the Fall.”

Dr. James Fetzer:
    49:45

"The nation is being played by an elementary fallacy of equivocation. You’ve got the word case which is ambiguous in its meaning.

If you have the coronavirus because of a test, that’s a case, but that doesn’t mean you’re sick, that you have the symptoms that deserve hospitalization.

The mainstream, of course, is trading on this ambiguity. So the increase in cases as the death rate is remaining…that the number of deaths is remaining relatively constant …that the increased number of cases means that the death rate is actually diminishing.

But these idiot governors don’t know enough to get it right. They are participating in a plot to undermine the economy even further by more shutdowns.

It’s a disgrace and even those of us who are doing our best to explain this are being rebuffed by the mainstream media who won’t even publish letters to the editor that lay it out.”

Dachsie comments..
    These governors know exactly what having “the coronavirus because of a test” means and what it does not mean.
    Dr. Fetzer speaks too kindly by calling these governors who don’t know enough to get it right idiots.
    The “ignorance theory” does not explain the governors’ murdering our state economies because of a spike in “new cases” just as the “incompetence theory” never explained 9-11-01.

Thanks

...https://banned.video/watch?id=5effb85b672706002f3f8495...

This is a short video of Alex Jones at the Texas Governor's mansion in Austin Texas on July 3, 2020.

Alex Jones Infowars has apparently started the banned.video website but that website and its contents , when you use a link/url from the infowars.com website but when you do that you are automatically put in the MSEdge the Microsoft browser replacing the old Microsoft browser called IE or Internet Explorer.

Anyway, Alex Jones has done a great job of getting documents and videos from Texas agency employees and showing the "fraud". Actually,Alex Jones asked via his bullhorn in this video WHY WHY did you, the governor madate mask wearing and the closing of Texas restaurants and bars.

Dachsie submits that the answer to that is extorition by the NIH and CDC on state public health agencies to adopt the NIH definitions and guidelines for counting "cases" of "coronavirus" and "COVID-19 virus."

I think their ought to be a class action lawsuit against each of the individual states who have adoped these NIH and CDC "guidelines" and their definition that a state is an "endemic" location for "the virus."

This is unconstitutional an this is fraud and I believe it is based on coercion that the CDC and NIH are able to impose on a state to make them adopt their guidelines. Cannot say what exactly that coercion consists of but we know the state of Texas felt they "had" to adopt these guidelines. This was carrot and stick extortion and the carrot must have been mighty big and tasty looking to Texas governor and Texas agency bureaucrats.

Governor Abbott just gave up his office for the next election and the state public health agencies have put us all on a fast track to mandatory vaccines, which is also fraud and unconstitutional.

Texas restaurant owners and bar owners will never recover from this second lockdown so they have all just been put out of business and their thousands of employees are without jobs and without income and Texas unemployment just got the big Corona upkick.

Shame on Governor Abbott. Shame on Texas.

P.S. Neither the "PCR nasal swab test"

nor the "serology test" which is a blood serum test that is said to report "corona virus antibodies" but does not diagnose any coronavirus or any virus at all in its active or inactive state.

"virus" is the big key word to put our whole nation on the track for mandatory vaccines.

Dr. Judy Mikovits and Dr. Rashid Buttar both are insiders stealthily telling you to accept the whole foundational nonsense science virus BS (Bad Science).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (5th July 2020)

Thanks

Director of the World Health Organization

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus

This is the guy who dictates to the world, including states in the USA like Texas adopting WHO definitions and guidelines for "probable cases" and "cases."

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqURJFg--oc...

Be sure to view 10:26 on this video track. Would love to have the picture jpg location. Looks like cover of some tabloid newspaper.

Mike Bara also stated...

Tedros is someone to be judging anyone considering he likes to dress up like a teenage girl wearing Daisy Dukes and crop tops and dancing around cocktail parties with other men.
    ...What a freak! What a pervert!
    All of our major international institutions are dominated by freaks and perverts. That's the reality."

Mike Bara at 20:32
    July 1, 2020
    Real Deal Reports show