Page 44 of 403 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

Thank you and God bless you, Brother Andre Marie.

Genesis 50:20

Joseph speaking to his brothers who betrayed him.

...https://catholicism.org/ad-rem-no-374.html...

The Parable of the Pandemic
    Aug 5, 2020 Brother André Marie
    Brother Andre MarieYour mission, should you choose to accept it.... "The Parable of the Pandemic" https://t.co/WjqS1WTqu54 mins ago 1 1
    Brother Andre MarieSaint Sixtus told Saint Laurence that he would follow him [to martyrdom] in three days, and so he did: Saint Sixtus II (258) https://t.co/ys2eDiLLi0 via @SBC_Catholic21 mins ago 1 4
    Brother Andre MarieA vision of our own destiny, IF we persevere: "The Transfiguration" (32) https://t.co/4x6NFEgarr via @SBC_Catholic23 mins ago 1 3
    Brother Andre MarieWhat do these two have to do with each other: "The Battle of Belgrade and the Transfiguration" https://t.co/Hd8DfTrBuq via @SBC_Catholic27 mins ago 1 6
    Brother Andre MarieNot a pandemic, but a universal contagion has infected all of humanity from the very beginning. It is called Original Sin. https://t.co/EF53jjrI43 via @SBC_Catholic37 mins ago 2 7

This modern parable in two parts furnishes us with a practical lesson about Catholic evangelism.

Pretend, if you will, that a viral illness broke out that was highly exaggerated, gravely mismanaged, and cynically manipulated by a powerful few at the expense of the many. The virus was real enough and people died as people die from various flu viruses every year. But the reaction was disproportionate to the point of being dangerous. The exaggerations came by very unreliable testing and deliberate statistical alteration, leading many to believe that they were facing a deadly pandemic of massive proportions. The mismanagement came by way of the mass diffusion of improper cures (some of which were themselves deadly), the shutting down of schools and businesses, and the drastic alteration of people’s everyday life. The cynical manipulations came by way of a Malthusian alliance of billionaire oligarchs, medical deep-staters, profit-minded Big Pharma, and — for good measure — Big Tech and the mainstream media (MSM) to control the flow of information in favor of the Alliance. The outbreak, the Alliance claimed, would only be contained when the right vaccine was found — even though there was no guarantee that one would be found or that it would be safe.

Now pretend, if you will, that a growing number of concerned immunologists, virologists, physicians, and nurses pointed out the exaggerations, mismanagement, and manipulations. These good people made money neither from government grants nor from the foundations run by the Malthusian billionaires. They were only interested in preventing or curing illnesses — saving lives while doing no harm. Because of their concern, the Benevolent Ones became increasingly alarmed that simple and effective preventatives were being ignored by the Alliance, who had secured for themselves a virtual monopoly on approved pandemic information thanks to the MSM and Big Tech. The Benevolent Ones were similarly alarmed that simple, effective, and inexpensive cures for the illness caused by the virus were being ignored by the Alliance. When it became apparent that the much anticipated vaccine was unnecessary, and could be unethical and dangerous in the extreme, the Benevolent Ones warned people. It seemed the right thing to do, and it was, after all, a free country.

But Big Tech and the MSM denounced their benevolence as a reckless use of free speech, holding them up for mockery and ridicule. Worst yet, the Benevolent Ones were cast out of respectable society by being “deplatformed” and called “conspiracy theorists.”

In spite of the best efforts of MSM and Big Tech, the Benevolent Ones were able to get their message out, though with difficulty and at a cost. Those who became convinced of their message resisted the narrative of the Alliance and became very zealous in spreading this information that they found so helpful. The Convinced Ones used every means at their disposal to spread the message of the Benevolent Ones against the Alliance. Big Tech had to change their algorithms more than usual to keep up with the inconvenient flow of free speech.

For reasons beyond the purely literary, this part of our parable is, like Schubert’s Eighth, unfinished.

Not a pandemic, but a universal contagion has infected all of humanity from the very beginning. It is called Original Sin. It robs man of his happiness — his beatitude with God. It causes ignorance in the intellect, malice in the will, and concupiscence in the appetites. Because of these effects, man is spiritually ill, and this illness makes him unhappy. An Alliance of evil ones — demons and their human minions — propose all manner of false remedy to these illnesses. These remedies resemble the worst of modern pharmaceuticals in at least two ways: first, they treat symptoms only and not the disease; worse, they cause iatrogenic injury, sometimes fatal in its effects. All manner of false philosophy is fed to the intellect to embrace, all manner of unworthy pursuits are proposed to the will to take up, and — especially — all manner of gratification is provided to the appetites to satiate them. But the sad condition of the patient only worsens under such “care.” (Yes, some members of this Alliance call what they do “care”; some even use the motto, “Care. No Matter What,” only they kill people’s bodies and souls at the same time. Like the lower-downs in the Alliance, these malignant ones lie and murder.)

But there is an organization of Benevolent Ones who have the real remedies humanity needs: for ignorance, for malice, and for concupiscence. These remedies were given by God Himself to this Organization to distribute absolutely free of charge (even Hydroxychloroquine costs more!). By preaching the divinely revealed truth, this Organization can heal ignorance; by administering grace-giving sacraments, it can heal malice; and by proposing the moral law in all its grandeur, it can help the afflicted to discipline their concupiscence so that even temptations can become occasions of growth and improvement. These remedies actually improve the patient with no addiction, no iatrogenic injury, and no big bills.

Sadly, though, the Organization’s own members are not so zealous in getting the message out — neither about the “bad news” of man’s universal spiritual contagion, nor about the good news of the remedies that the Divine Physician gave them at such a tremendous cost to Himself. The Precious Blood, shed in torrents for our salvation, is neglected by many of those entrusted with announcing its salutary benefits. Various errors, vices, and skewed priorities are presently hindering them.

If you, like me, are convinced that the COVID-19 phenomenon has been manipulated by people with a very insidious agenda, it is good if you spread the word about it to your friends and family. I would argue that it is both a spiritual and a corporal work of mercy to do so. I also believe that the proponents of this agenda need to get very heavy pushback from those who refuse to drink their Kool Aid — or receive their injections, as it were. That said, how much more ought we to share the Good News that Our Lord Jesus Christ, through His Church, will not only heal us of our deadly spiritual maladies if we are willing, but will also make us partakers of the divine nature here and joint heirs with Him hereafter.

Are we really convinced of the Religion? Do divine Faith, Hope, and Charity really operate in us? Then let us marshal them forth in good works.

Evangelism is both an obligation and a right of all the faithful. Even Canon Law tells us this (Can. 225 §1). So, let us launch out into the deep and let down our nets for a draught.
    Share this:

Thanks

Remember, you are an "anti-vaxer" and an "obstacle" and you need to be "dealt with."

A message from Dr. "Scientific Integrity" himself.

Fauci on How to Deal w/ Anti-Vaxers

1:56 video runtime

•Jul 29, 2020
    Save
    Headlines with a Voice
    110K subscribers
    Fauci on How to Deal w/ Anti-Vaxers

https://headlineswithavoice.com/2020/...

Thanks

...http://www.damweather.com/2020/07/th...-branding.html...

The Weather Channel's "COVIDCANE" Branding Is A Mockery Of This Crisis And Its Own Legacy
    Dennis Mersereau 7/31/2020 08:25:00 PM covid-19 the weather channel Leave a Reply

Any hurricane season is stressful when we have a storm aiming for the coast, but this season is particularly harrowing because of the ever-worsening coronavirus pandemic. It's not out of question that coastal communities will face evacuation orders at some point this season due to a storm's surge or inland flooding. When that happens, local officials will have to walk a tightrope to figure out how to safely handle evacuees without exposing folks already experiencing hardship to a coronavirus outbreak at evacuation centers and other gathering points for aid and supplies.

The Weather Channel, bless its heart, decided to call this conundrum COVIDCANE 2020: BRACING FOR DISASTER.

Come on.

The network recently ran a special report titled COVIDCANE 2020 and I held hope, however fleeting, that it was a one-off thing and the folks in charge would think better of this ill-advised branding opportunity.

Nope.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

PatColo (6th August 2020)

Thanks

Thanks

Interesting show though the "COVID-19" topic was sidelined almost from the beginning and dismissed as a fraud to enable the much much larger real scenario we find ourselves in today.

https://cldup.com/w1TTPL6L-E.mp3

...https://cldup.com/w1TTPL6L-E.mp3....

no free download - archives free on ACH website

52:50 audio runtime

ACH (1315) Dr. Eric Karlstrom – The Mark Of The Beast System – Part 1
    by achitchcock

In today’s show originally broadcast on August 7 2020, Andy is joined by Dr. Eric Karlstrom, for a show entitled, "The Mark Of The Beast System - Part 1."

We discussed: why we need to know our enemy and how they function; Maurice Samuel’s message that, “We are the world’s destroyers, we want a world of our own,” in his 1924 book, "You Gentiles,”; the recent simultaneous attacks against Lebanon, Syria, and Iran; Catherine Austin Fitts' message that, “if we can face it, God can fix it,”; how big banks and corporations are massively enriching themselves during the worldwide, “plandemic/scamdemic,” lockdowns; the plan to hook our bodies and brains up to AI and the DOD Cloud; the links the enemy has to Jeffrey Epstein's Lolita Express; how the U.S. Government merged with organized crime following WWII; the choice we have between liberty or slavery; how the masks are puppy training for the “vaccine”/”toxins” - Mark of the Beast technology; Eric's, "Let's Get Together," song that we played on the show; why now is the time to stay strong in our Christian faith and evangelize others; and many other topics.

Click Here To Listen To The Show

Click Here For Eric's Article On The Catherine Austin Fitts Interviews That Eric Read From On The Show

THE DR. ERIC KARLSTROM ARCHIVE OF ALL THE SHOWS WE HAVE DONE TOGETHER

Click Here For The Complete Archive Of The Dr. Eric Karlstrom And Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Shows

LINKS TO ERIC'S WEBSITES

Click Here For Eric's Gangstalking Mind Control And Cults Website

Click Here For Eric's 911 Website

Click Here For Eric's San Luis Valley Water Watch Website

Click Here For Eric's Music Website

Click Here For Eric's Natural Climate Change Website

Thanks

Note from Dachsie: I have expressed my reservations about this newish YouTube channel, Viable TV. But just observing this and other videos on this channel on a superficial level would seem to offer some truth that would put some people on a more true path to seeking facts and reality for their souls. I do not know if this pastor speaking in this video is the "real deal." I know how well-intentioned people and operations with clean records with the government and the law can be infiltrated and then gradually start working for the father of lies and sometimes without even knowing it. I have studied earlier false events in U S history and have observed how the cover-up operations can look very much to be exposing helpful and real facts, even data sometimes that appears to refute the official narrative of the event and seems to point to the perpetrators we suspect really did it, and these operations can be false as well and can only lead us down dead-end trails.

1 John 4:1, believers were exhorted to “not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.”

I Timothy 4:1 tells us: “The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.”

Colossians 1:8 “See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ”.

....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9GbX4G4khw....

14:33 video runtime

WOW!! Finally, African Pastors Are Getting Wiser!! Covid-19 Is In the Vaccine, Do Not Take It
    •Aug 7, 2020
    Dislike
    Save
    Viable Tv
    347K subscribers
    1,375 Comments
    Default profile photo
    Add a public comment...
    Kimarley
    Kimarley
    15 hours ago
    The man who thinks the world is overpopulated wants to make vaccine Wake Up
    No One
    No One
    17 hours ago
    For once someone with a backbone to state truth.

Edit by Dachsie: Aug. 9, 2020

I just noticed this video of this Black pastor has apparently disappeared from YouTube

"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.
    Learn more"

I was mistaken in referring to the youtube channel Viable TV as "newish" as it was started in July 2017.

The "about" on this channel page states...
    "
    Description
    Viabletv : Gives You Up-to-Date With Breaking News Around The World....You can contact us on +2348081674534 for advert booking or any issue at all "

Apparently Viable Tv videos have just recently been showing up in my "Recommended" videos when I go to YouTube.com.

I still have reason to be suspicious of this "news" entity channel on YouTube.

When I look over the titles of the many videos posted on this channel, I perceive a non-randomness of these "Breaking News Around The World" videos chosen to be posted, and in a twisted and sophisticated way, all of these videos, including the deletion by youtube of this original post video of this Black pastor, all wreak of mind control and psyop to promote a One World Death and Slavery System for All."

Thanks

Important article examining from whenceth the scamdemic cometh.

The entire "tested positive" "surge of new cases" memes is based on the foundation and falsity of the PCR test's abuse.

[B]Nicholas Kollerstrom, Ph.D.: The Coronavirus Pandemic: Planned in the US, Activated in the UK[/B]

August 8, 2020 James Fetzer blog
    Nicholas Kollerstrom, Ph.D.

Here is a brief excerpt from the article that focuses on what I am most focused on.

"A ‘PCR test’ is given, from which a yes/no answer will emerge. This test will obtain a strip of your DNA and somehow multiply it – the method discovered in 1984 by Kary Mullis. But, how the presence of an alleged virus is thereby inferred, remains obscure. I’d guess that no reader has read any account of this which makes sense. Whatever it is that is ‘detected’ by this test, you are then ‘positive’. This means (a) you must stay at home for two weeks, and (b) if you’ve just come into a hospital – which is when most of these test are done – then if you die you will be registered as having died of COVID-19. That’s the clever bit. So this hoax plays on the very fear of death itself. No wonder it works so well."

Dachsie has posted links to several videos and articles elaborating on what the PCR test is and what it is not. Several authors have pointed out that the creator and manufacturer of the PCR (throat swab) test states that the test is not meant to detect a virus.

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/04/07/was...etect-a-virus/

The Corona Simulation Machine: Why the Inventor of The “Corona Test” Would Have Warned Us Not To Use It To Detect A Virus

“Scientists are doing an awful lot of damage to the world in the name of helping it. I don’t mind attacking my own fraternity because I am ashamed of it.” –Kary Mullis, Inventor of Polymerase Chain Reaction

What do we mean when we say somebody has ‘tested positive’ for the Corona Virus? The answer would astound you. But getting this “answer” is like getting to a very rare mushroom that only grows above 200 feet on a Sequoia tree in the forbidden forest.

I say that for dramatic effect, but also because I wound up, against all odds, finding it.

Every day I wake up and work at shedding one more layer of ignorance —by listening carefully. I got lucky with scientists many years ago; Epic, incredible scientists, happening to cross my path when nobody else wanted to talk to them. Now their names are emerging, their warnings and corrections crystallizing. True “science” (the nature of the natural world) is never bad news. Globalist science is nothing but bad news.

The reason Bill Gates wants you to believe a Corona Virus will exterminate over 450 million people is that he hates nature, God, and you. (A subjective interpretation.)

Why is that? You’d have to ask his psychiatrist.

But let’s talk about the latest terror bomb detonated by Global Atheist PC Creeps upon your perfectly good, free life as a US citizen in 2020, governed by a President who does not think backwards.

How many of us are “infected” with this novel Corona virus, and how scared should we be?

First, a spiritual law: Anything that tries to frighten you comes from “opposition,” in spiritual battle. It’s not the Holy Spirit, period. Ignore its threats and keep your wits about you. You don’t have to shout, “Stay safe!’ to your neighbors. We are safe. We have an immune system that is a miracle like The Sistine Chapel. It withstands toxic, microbial inundation on a grand scale at all times, while operating a super-highway of adaptive life-sustaining genetic information, on cellular bridges, emitting telegrams of vital evolutionary code, slandered as “viruses” or “retroviruses.”

People die—yes. But people don’t die the way Bill Gates would have you believe, at the mercy of malicious, predatory pathogens, “lurking” on every surface, and especially other humans. That’s not “science.” That’s social engineering. Terrorism.

Let’s proceed.

What do we mean when we say a person “tests positive” for Covid-19?

We don’t actually mean they have been found to “have” it.

We’ve been hijacked by our technologies, but left illiterate about what they actually mean. In this case, I am in the rare position of having known, spent time with, and interviewed the inventor of the method used in the presently available Covid-19 tests, which is called PCR, (Polymerase Chain Reaction.)

His name was Kary B. Mullis, and he was one of the warmest, funniest, most eclectic-minded people I ever met, in addition to being a staunch critic of HIV “science,” and an unlikely Nobel Laureate, i.e. a “genius.”

One time, in 1994, when I called to talk to him about how PCR was being weaponized to “prove,” almost a decade after it was asserted, that HIV caused AIDS, he actually came to tears.

The people who have taken all your freedoms away in recent weeks, they’re social engineers, politicians, globalist thought leaders, bankers, WHO fanatics, and the like. Their army is composed of “mainstream media,” which is now literally a round-the-clock perfect propaganda machine for the Gates-led Pandemic Reich.

Kary Mullis was a scientist. He never spoke like a globalist, and said once, memorably, when accused of making statements about HIV that could endanger lives: “I’m a scientist. I’m not a lifeguard.” That’s a very important line in the sand. Somebody who goes around claiming they are “saving lives,” is a very dangerous animal, and you should run in the opposite direction when you encounter them. Their weapon is fear, and their favorite word is “could.” They entrap you with a form of bio-debt, creating simulations of every imaginable thing that “could” happen, yet hasn’t. Bill Gates has been waiting a long time for a virus with this much, as he put it, “pandemic potential.” But Gates has a problem, and it’s called PCR.

_____

13:58 video runtime

Why I Began Questioning HIV (From the House of Numbers Deluxe Edition DVD)
    •Dec 30, 2011
    Save
    houseofnumbers
    3.62K subscribers
    "Why I Began Questioning HIV" from the House of Numbers Deluxe Edition.

Five people (Below) provide their account of why they began to question the HIV = AIDS = Death medical model:

Dr. Kary Mullis
    Dr. Rodney Richards
    Neville Hodgkinson
    Dr. Christian Fiala
    Rian Malan

From the Deluxe Edition DVD

OFFICIAL HOUSE OF NUMBERS WEBSITE http://tiny.cc/w94y9

“Not since James Watt walked across Glasgow Green in 1765 and realized that the secondary steam condenser would transform steam power, an inspiration that set loose the industrial revolution, has a single, momentous idea been so well recorded in time and place.”

What does HIV have to do with Covid-19?

PCR played a central role in the HIV war (a war you don’t know about, that lasted 22 years, between Globalist post-modern HIV scientists and classical scientists.) The latter lost the war. Unless you count being correct as winning. The relentless violence finally silenced the opposition, and it seemed nobody would ever learn who these scientists were, or why they fought this thing so adamantly and passionately.

And PCR, though its inventor died last year, and isn’t here to address it, plays a central role in Corona terrorism.

Here is an outtake from an article I published in SPIN, in 1994, about Kary Mullis, PCR, HIV and…Tony Fauci:

“PCR has also had a great impact on the field of AIDS, or rather, HIV research. PCR can, among other things, detect HIV in people who test negative to the HIV antibody test.

The word “eccentric” seems to come up often in connection with Mullis’ name: His first published scientific paper, in the premier scientific journal Nature in 1986, described how he viewed the universe while on LSD – pocked with black holes containing antimatter, for which time runs backward. He has been known to show photographs of nude girlfriends during his lectures, their bodies traced with Mandelbrot fractal patterns. And as a side project, he is developing a company which sells lockets containing the DNA of rock stars. But it is his views on AIDS that have really set the scientific establishment fuming.

Mullis, like his friend and colleague Dr. Peter Duesberg, does not believe that AIDS is caused by the retrovirus HIV. He is a long-standing member of the Group for the Reappraisal of the HIV-AIDS Hypothesis, the 500-member protest organization pushing for a re-examination of the cause of AIDS.

One of Duesberg’s strongest arguments in the debate has been that the HIV virus is barely detectable in people who suffer from AIDS. Ironically, when PCR was applied to HIV research, around 1989, researchers claimed to have put this complaint to rest. Using the new technology, they were suddenly able to see viral particles in the quantities they couldn’t see before. Scientific articles poured forth stating that HIV was now 100 times more prevalent than was previously thought. But Mullis himself was unimpressed. “PCR made it easier to see that certain people are infected with HIV,” he told Spin in 1992, “and some of those people came down with symptoms of AIDS. But that doesn’t begin even to answer the question, ‘Does HIV cause it?'”

Mullis then went on to echo one of Duesberg’s most controversial claims. “Human beings are full of retroviruses,” he said, “We don’t know if it is hundreds or thousands or hundreds of thousands. We’ve only recently started to look for them. But they’ve never killed anybody before. People have always survived retroviruses.”

Mullis challenged the popular wisdom that the disease-causing mechanisms of HIV are simply too “mysterious” to comprehend. “The mystery of that damn virus,” he said at the time, “has been generated by the $2 billion a year they spend on it. You take any other virus, and you spend $2 billion, and you can make up some great mysteries about it too.”

Like so many great scientific discoveries, the idea for PCR came suddenly, as if by direct transmission from another realm. It was during a late-night drive in 1984, the same year, ironically, that HIV was announced to be the “probable” cause of AIDS.

“I was just driving and thinking about ideas and suddenly I saw it,” Mullis recalls. “I saw the polymerase chain reaction as clear as if it were up on a blackboard in my head, so I pulled over and started scribbling.” A chemist friend of his was asleep in the car, and, as Mullis described in a recent special edition of Scientific American: “Jennifer objected groggily to the delay and the light, but I exclaimed I had discovered something fantastic. Unimpressed, she went back to sleep.”

Mullis kept scribbling calculations, right there in the car, until the formula for DNA amplification was complete. The calculation was based on the concept of “reiterative exponential growth processes,” which Mullis had picked up from working with computer programs. After much table-pounding, he convinced the small California biotech company he was working for, Cetus, that he was on to something. Good thing they finally listened: They sold the patent for PCR to Hoffman-LaRoche for the staggering sum of $300 million – the most money ever paid for a patent. Mullis meanwhile received a $10,000 bonus.

Mullis’s mother reports that as a child, her lively son got into all kinds of trouble – shutting down the house’s electricity, building rockets, and blasting small frogs hundreds of feet into the air. These days, he likes to surf, rollerblade, take pictures, party with his friends – most of whom are not scientists – and above all, he loves to write.

Mullis is notoriously difficult to track down and interview. I had left several messages on his answering machine at home but had gotten no response. Finally, I called him in the late evening, and he picked up, in the middle of bidding farewell to some dinner guests. He insisted he would not give me an interview, but after a while, a conversation was underway, and I asked if I couldn’t just please turn my tape recorder on. “Oh, what the hell,” he gruffed. “Turn the fucker on.”

Our talk focused on AIDS. Though Mullis has not been particularly vocal about his HIV skepticism, his convictions have not, to his credit, been muddled or softened by his recent success and mainstream acceptability. He seems to revel in his newly acquired power. “They can’t pooh-pooh me now, because of who I am,” he says with a chuckle – and by all accounts, he’s using that power effectively.

When ABC’s “Nightline” approached Mullis about participating in a documentary on himself, he instead urged them to focus their attention on the HIV debate. “That’s a much more important story,” he told the producers, who up to that point had never acknowledged the controversy. In the end, “Nightline” ran a two-part series, the first on Kary Mullis, the second on the HIV debate. Mullis was hired by ABC for a two-week period, to act as their scientific consultant and direct them to sources.

The show was superb, and represented a historic turning point, possibly even the end of the seven-year media blackout on the HIV debate. But it still didn’t fulfill Mullis’ ultimate fantasy. “What ABC needs to do,” says Mullis, “is talk to [Chairman of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Dr. Anthony] Fauci and [Dr. Robert] Gallo [one of the discoverers of HIV] and show that they’re assholes, which I could do in ten minutes.”

But I point out, Gallo will refuse to discuss the HIV debate, just as he’s always done.

“I know he will,” Mullis shoots back, anger rising in his voice. “But you know what? I would be willing to chase the little bastard from his car to his office and say, ‘This is Kary Mullis trying to ask you a ******* simple question,’ and let the cameras follow. If people think I’m a crazy person, that’s okay. But here’s a Nobel Prize-winner trying to ask a simple question from those who spent $22 billion and killed 100,000 people. It has to be on TV. It’s a visual thing. I’m not unwilling to do something like that.”

He pauses, then continues. “And I don’t care about making an ass of myself because most people realize I am one.”

While many people, even within the ranks of the HIV dissidents, have of late tried to distance themselves from the controversial Duesberg, Mullis defends him passionately and seems genuinely concerned about his fate. “I was trying to stress this point to the ABC people” he says, “that Peter has been abused seriously by the scientific establishment, to the point where he can’t even do any research. Not only that, but his whole life is pretty much in disarray because of this, and it is only because he has refused to compromise his scientific moral standards. There ought to be some ******* private foundation in the country, that would say, ‘Well, we’ll move in where the NIH [National Institutes of Health] dropped off. We’ll take care of it. You just keep right on saying what you’re saying, Peter. We think you’re an asshole, and we think you are wrong, but you’re the only dissenter, and we need one, because it’s science, it’s not religion.’ And that was one of the reasons why I cooperated with ABC.”

“I am waiting to be convinced that we’re wrong,” Mullis continues. “I know it ain’t going to happen. But if it does, I will tell you this much – I will be the first person to admit it. A lot of people studying this disease are looking for the clever little pathways they can piece together, that will show how this works. Like, ‘What if this molecule was produced by this one and then this one by this one, and then what if this one and that one induces this one’ – that stuff becomes, after two molecules, conjecture of the rankest kind. People who sit there and talk about it don’t realize that molecules themselves are somewhat hypothetical, and that their interactions are more so, and that the biological reactions are even more so. You don’t need to look that far. You don’t discover the cause of something like AIDS by dealing with incredibly obscure things. You just look at what the hell is going on. Well, here’s a bunch of people that are practicing a new set of behavioral norms. Apparently, it didn’t work because a lot of them got sick. That’s the conclusion. You don’t necessarily know why it happened. But you start there.”

http://aidswiki.net/index.php?title=...erviews_Mullis

That was a historical detour, shared in hopes of rooting this conversation historically.

When you see the word “cases” on your TV screen, in this world that has now been hijacked by one single event, one dread, one Idol, you will be forgiven for thinking those are cases of Covid-19.

The number of “cases” is often a very big number, back-lit in red. Today for example, the number of “total cases,” in the US, according to Worldometer, is 309,728. The total death figure is 8,441. “Active cases,” is 286,546, of which 8,206 are “Serious, Critical.” The number of “new deaths” is 1,037, and the number of “total recovered” is 14,741.

I’m not clear what an “active” case is. Does that mean fully symptomatic? Partially symptomatic? If the latter, it surely encompasses influenza/pneumonia, which has magically, as many have observed, dropped off a cliff for 2020.

In China, generally, they diagnose ‘Corona’ with CT scans and one or two positive PCR tests. In the US, it’s difficult to find out what makes a “case,” ie what the case definition is. Absent CT scans, we are in a bio-tech free-fall. One website offers this distressingly unclear definition: “The novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, has been spreading worldwide, resulting in growing numbers of infected individuals since late 2019 and increased mortality numbers since early 2020. So far, experts have seen that while there are severe cases, the infection is usually mild with non-specific symptoms. And there are no trademark clinical features of COVID-19 infection.”

There are no trademark clinical features? What then, collapsed the world? I sure hope this isn’t all riding on a “test,” as bio-tech Oracle. SNIP"

Another excerpt from article...The Corona Simulation Machine: Why the Inventor of The “Corona Test” Would Have Warned Us Not To Use It To Detect A Virus

"This is where it gets wild.

“In one paper,” Crowe says, “I found 37 cycles. If you didn’t get enough fluorescence by 37 cycles, you are considered negative. In another, paper, the cutoff was 36. Thirty-seven to 40 were considered “indeterminate.” And if you got in that range, then you did more testing. I’ve only seen two papers that described what the limit was. So, it’s quite possible that different hospitals, different States, Canada versus the US, Italy versus France are all using different cutoff sensitivity standards of the Covid test. So, if you cut off at 20, everybody would be negative. If you cut off a 50, you might have everybody positive.”

I asked him to pause so I could exclaim my astonishment. And yet, it was Déjà vu all over again. Just like in the HIV battle—people were never told that the “HIV test” had different standards in different countries, and within countries, from lab to lab. The highest bar (the greatest number of HIV proteins) was in Australia: five. The Lowest was Africa: 2. In the US it is generally 3-4.

We used to joke that you could rid yourself of an “HIV diagnosis” by flying from either the US or Australia, to Africa. But for many years, “AIDS” in Africa was diagnosed without any tests whatsoever. Just a short list of symptoms that tracked precisely with symptoms of most tropical diseases, such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath.

David, in his quiet Canadian way, dropped a bombshell in his next statement:

“I think if a country said, “You know, we need to end this epidemic,” They could quietly send around a memo saying: “We shouldn’t be having the cutoff at 37. If we put it at 32, the number of positive tests drops dramatically. If it’s still not enough, well, you know, 30 or 28 or something like that. So, you can control the sensitivity.”

Yes, you read that right. Labs can manipulate how many “cases’ of Covid-19 their country has. Is this how the Chinese made their case load vanish all of a sudden?

“Another reason we know this is bogus,” Crowe continued, “is from a remarkable series of graphs published by some people from Singapore in JAMA. These graphs were published in the supplementary information, which is an indication that nobody’s supposed to read them. And I think the authors probably just threw them in because they were interesting graphs, but they didn’t realize what was in them. So, they were 18 graphs of 18 different people. And at this hospital in Singapore, they did daily coronavirus tests and they grasped the number of PCR cycles necessary to detect fluorescence. Or if they couldn’t detect florescence by…37 cycles, they put a dot on the bottom of the graph, signifying a negative.” SNIP"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (8th August 2020)

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 2,601 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachsie View Post

The entire "tested positive" "surge of new cases" memes is based on the foundation and falsity of the PCR test's abuse.

[B]Nicholas Kollerstrom, Ph.D.: The Coronavirus Pandemic: Planned in the US, Activated in the UK[/B]

August 8, 2020 James Fetzer blog
    Nicholas Kollerstrom, Ph.D.

Here is a brief excerpt from the article that focuses on what I am most focused on.

"A ‘PCR test’ is given, from which a yes/no answer will emerge. This test will obtain a strip of your DNA and somehow multiply it – the method discovered in 1984 by Kary Mullis. But, how the presence of an alleged virus is thereby inferred, remains obscure. I’d guess that no reader has read any account of this which makes sense. Whatever it is that is ‘detected’ by this test, you are then ‘positive’. This means (a) you must stay at home for two weeks, and (b) if you’ve just come into a hospital – which is when most of these test are done – then if you die you will be registered as having died of COVID-19. That’s the clever bit. So this hoax plays on the very fear of death itself. No wonder it works so well."

Dachsie has posted links to several videos and articles elaborating on what the PCR test is and what it is not. Several authors have pointed out that the creator and manufacturer of the PCR (throat swab) test states that the test is not meant to detect a virus.

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/04/07/was...etect-a-virus/

The Corona Simulation Machine: Why the Inventor of The “Corona Test” Would Have Warned Us Not To Use It To Detect A Virus

“Scientists are doing an awful lot of damage to the world in the name of helping it. I don’t mind attacking my own fraternity because I am ashamed of it.” –Kary Mullis, Inventor of Polymerase Chain Reaction

What do we mean when we say somebody has ‘tested positive’ for the Corona Virus? The answer would astound you. But getting this “answer” is like getting to a very rare mushroom that only grows above 200 feet on a Sequoia tree in the forbidden forest.

I say that for dramatic effect, but also because I wound up, against all odds, finding it.

Every day I wake up and work at shedding one more layer of ignorance —by listening carefully. I got lucky with scientists many years ago; Epic, incredible scientists, happening to cross my path when nobody else wanted to talk to them. Now their names are emerging, their warnings and corrections crystallizing. True “science” (the nature of the natural world) is never bad news. Globalist science is nothing but bad news.

The reason Bill Gates wants you to believe a Corona Virus will exterminate over 450 million people is that he hates nature, God, and you. (A subjective interpretation.)

Why is that? You’d have to ask his psychiatrist.

But let’s talk about the latest terror bomb detonated by Global Atheist PC Creeps upon your perfectly good, free life as a US citizen in 2020, governed by a President who does not think backwards.

How many of us are “infected” with this novel Corona virus, and how scared should we be?

First, a spiritual law: Anything that tries to frighten you comes from “opposition,” in spiritual battle. It’s not the Holy Spirit, period. Ignore its threats and keep your wits about you. You don’t have to shout, “Stay safe!’ to your neighbors. We are safe. We have an immune system that is a miracle like The Sistine Chapel. It withstands toxic, microbial inundation on a grand scale at all times, while operating a super-highway of adaptive life-sustaining genetic information, on cellular bridges, emitting telegrams of vital evolutionary code, slandered as “viruses” or “retroviruses.”

People die—yes. But people don’t die the way Bill Gates would have you believe, at the mercy of malicious, predatory pathogens, “lurking” on every surface, and especially other humans. That’s not “science.” That’s social engineering. Terrorism.

Let’s proceed.

What do we mean when we say a person “tests positive” for Covid-19?

We don’t actually mean they have been found to “have” it.

We’ve been hijacked by our technologies, but left illiterate about what they actually mean. In this case, I am in the rare position of having known, spent time with, and interviewed the inventor of the method used in the presently available Covid-19 tests, which is called PCR, (Polymerase Chain Reaction.)

His name was Kary B. Mullis, and he was one of the warmest, funniest, most eclectic-minded people I ever met, in addition to being a staunch critic of HIV “science,” and an unlikely Nobel Laureate, i.e. a “genius.”

One time, in 1994, when I called to talk to him about how PCR was being weaponized to “prove,” almost a decade after it was asserted, that HIV caused AIDS, he actually came to tears.

The people who have taken all your freedoms away in recent weeks, they’re social engineers, politicians, globalist thought leaders, bankers, WHO fanatics, and the like. Their army is composed of “mainstream media,” which is now literally a round-the-clock perfect propaganda machine for the Gates-led Pandemic Reich.

Kary Mullis was a scientist. He never spoke like a globalist, and said once, memorably, when accused of making statements about HIV that could endanger lives: “I’m a scientist. I’m not a lifeguard.” That’s a very important line in the sand. Somebody who goes around claiming they are “saving lives,” is a very dangerous animal, and you should run in the opposite direction when you encounter them. Their weapon is fear, and their favorite word is “could.” They entrap you with a form of bio-debt, creating simulations of every imaginable thing that “could” happen, yet hasn’t. Bill Gates has been waiting a long time for a virus with this much, as he put it, “pandemic potential.” But Gates has a problem, and it’s called PCR.

_____

13:58 video runtime

Why I Began Questioning HIV (From the House of Numbers Deluxe Edition DVD)
    •Dec 30, 2011
    Save
    houseofnumbers
    3.62K subscribers
    "Why I Began Questioning HIV" from the House of Numbers Deluxe Edition.

Five people (Below) provide their account of why they began to question the HIV = AIDS = Death medical model:

Dr. Kary Mullis
    Dr. Rodney Richards
    Neville Hodgkinson
    Dr. Christian Fiala
    Rian Malan

From the Deluxe Edition DVD

OFFICIAL HOUSE OF NUMBERS WEBSITE http://tiny.cc/w94y9

“Not since James Watt walked across Glasgow Green in 1765 and realized that the secondary steam condenser would transform steam power, an inspiration that set loose the industrial revolution, has a single, momentous idea been so well recorded in time and place.”

What does HIV have to do with Covid-19?

PCR played a central role in the HIV war (a war you don’t know about, that lasted 22 years, between Globalist post-modern HIV scientists and classical scientists.) The latter lost the war. Unless you count being correct as winning. The relentless violence finally silenced the opposition, and it seemed nobody would ever learn who these scientists were, or why they fought this thing so adamantly and passionately.

And PCR, though its inventor died last year, and isn’t here to address it, plays a central role in Corona terrorism.

Here is an outtake from an article I published in SPIN, in 1994, about Kary Mullis, PCR, HIV and…Tony Fauci:

“PCR has also had a great impact on the field of AIDS, or rather, HIV research. PCR can, among other things, detect HIV in people who test negative to the HIV antibody test.

The word “eccentric” seems to come up often in connection with Mullis’ name: His first published scientific paper, in the premier scientific journal Nature in 1986, described how he viewed the universe while on LSD – pocked with black holes containing antimatter, for which time runs backward. He has been known to show photographs of nude girlfriends during his lectures, their bodies traced with Mandelbrot fractal patterns. And as a side project, he is developing a company which sells lockets containing the DNA of rock stars. But it is his views on AIDS that have really set the scientific establishment fuming.

Mullis, like his friend and colleague Dr. Peter Duesberg, does not believe that AIDS is caused by the retrovirus HIV. He is a long-standing member of the Group for the Reappraisal of the HIV-AIDS Hypothesis, the 500-member protest organization pushing for a re-examination of the cause of AIDS.

One of Duesberg’s strongest arguments in the debate has been that the HIV virus is barely detectable in people who suffer from AIDS. Ironically, when PCR was applied to HIV research, around 1989, researchers claimed to have put this complaint to rest. Using the new technology, they were suddenly able to see viral particles in the quantities they couldn’t see before. Scientific articles poured forth stating that HIV was now 100 times more prevalent than was previously thought. But Mullis himself was unimpressed. “PCR made it easier to see that certain people are infected with HIV,” he told Spin in 1992, “and some of those people came down with symptoms of AIDS. But that doesn’t begin even to answer the question, ‘Does HIV cause it?'”

Mullis then went on to echo one of Duesberg’s most controversial claims. “Human beings are full of retroviruses,” he said, “We don’t know if it is hundreds or thousands or hundreds of thousands. We’ve only recently started to look for them. But they’ve never killed anybody before. People have always survived retroviruses.”

Mullis challenged the popular wisdom that the disease-causing mechanisms of HIV are simply too “mysterious” to comprehend. “The mystery of that damn virus,” he said at the time, “has been generated by the $2 billion a year they spend on it. You take any other virus, and you spend $2 billion, and you can make up some great mysteries about it too.”

Like so many great scientific discoveries, the idea for PCR came suddenly, as if by direct transmission from another realm. It was during a late-night drive in 1984, the same year, ironically, that HIV was announced to be the “probable” cause of AIDS.

“I was just driving and thinking about ideas and suddenly I saw it,” Mullis recalls. “I saw the polymerase chain reaction as clear as if it were up on a blackboard in my head, so I pulled over and started scribbling.” A chemist friend of his was asleep in the car, and, as Mullis described in a recent special edition of Scientific American: “Jennifer objected groggily to the delay and the light, but I exclaimed I had discovered something fantastic. Unimpressed, she went back to sleep.”

Mullis kept scribbling calculations, right there in the car, until the formula for DNA amplification was complete. The calculation was based on the concept of “reiterative exponential growth processes,” which Mullis had picked up from working with computer programs. After much table-pounding, he convinced the small California biotech company he was working for, Cetus, that he was on to something. Good thing they finally listened: They sold the patent for PCR to Hoffman-LaRoche for the staggering sum of $300 million – the most money ever paid for a patent. Mullis meanwhile received a $10,000 bonus.

Mullis’s mother reports that as a child, her lively son got into all kinds of trouble – shutting down the house’s electricity, building rockets, and blasting small frogs hundreds of feet into the air. These days, he likes to surf, rollerblade, take pictures, party with his friends – most of whom are not scientists – and above all, he loves to write.

Mullis is notoriously difficult to track down and interview. I had left several messages on his answering machine at home but had gotten no response. Finally, I called him in the late evening, and he picked up, in the middle of bidding farewell to some dinner guests. He insisted he would not give me an interview, but after a while, a conversation was underway, and I asked if I couldn’t just please turn my tape recorder on. “Oh, what the hell,” he gruffed. “Turn the fucker on.”

Our talk focused on AIDS. Though Mullis has not been particularly vocal about his HIV skepticism, his convictions have not, to his credit, been muddled or softened by his recent success and mainstream acceptability. He seems to revel in his newly acquired power. “They can’t pooh-pooh me now, because of who I am,” he says with a chuckle – and by all accounts, he’s using that power effectively.

When ABC’s “Nightline” approached Mullis about participating in a documentary on himself, he instead urged them to focus their attention on the HIV debate. “That’s a much more important story,” he told the producers, who up to that point had never acknowledged the controversy. In the end, “Nightline” ran a two-part series, the first on Kary Mullis, the second on the HIV debate. Mullis was hired by ABC for a two-week period, to act as their scientific consultant and direct them to sources.

The show was superb, and represented a historic turning point, possibly even the end of the seven-year media blackout on the HIV debate. But it still didn’t fulfill Mullis’ ultimate fantasy. “What ABC needs to do,” says Mullis, “is talk to [Chairman of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Dr. Anthony] Fauci and [Dr. Robert] Gallo [one of the discoverers of HIV] and show that they’re assholes, which I could do in ten minutes.”

But I point out, Gallo will refuse to discuss the HIV debate, just as he’s always done.

“I know he will,” Mullis shoots back, anger rising in his voice. “But you know what? I would be willing to chase the little bastard from his car to his office and say, ‘This is Kary Mullis trying to ask you a ******* simple question,’ and let the cameras follow. If people think I’m a crazy person, that’s okay. But here’s a Nobel Prize-winner trying to ask a simple question from those who spent $22 billion and killed 100,000 people. It has to be on TV. It’s a visual thing. I’m not unwilling to do something like that.”

He pauses, then continues. “And I don’t care about making an ass of myself because most people realize I am one.”

While many people, even within the ranks of the HIV dissidents, have of late tried to distance themselves from the controversial Duesberg, Mullis defends him passionately and seems genuinely concerned about his fate. “I was trying to stress this point to the ABC people” he says, “that Peter has been abused seriously by the scientific establishment, to the point where he can’t even do any research. Not only that, but his whole life is pretty much in disarray because of this, and it is only because he has refused to compromise his scientific moral standards. There ought to be some ******* private foundation in the country, that would say, ‘Well, we’ll move in where the NIH [National Institutes of Health] dropped off. We’ll take care of it. You just keep right on saying what you’re saying, Peter. We think you’re an asshole, and we think you are wrong, but you’re the only dissenter, and we need one, because it’s science, it’s not religion.’ And that was one of the reasons why I cooperated with ABC.”

“I am waiting to be convinced that we’re wrong,” Mullis continues. “I know it ain’t going to happen. But if it does, I will tell you this much – I will be the first person to admit it. A lot of people studying this disease are looking for the clever little pathways they can piece together, that will show how this works. Like, ‘What if this molecule was produced by this one and then this one by this one, and then what if this one and that one induces this one’ – that stuff becomes, after two molecules, conjecture of the rankest kind. People who sit there and talk about it don’t realize that molecules themselves are somewhat hypothetical, and that their interactions are more so, and that the biological reactions are even more so. You don’t need to look that far. You don’t discover the cause of something like AIDS by dealing with incredibly obscure things. You just look at what the hell is going on. Well, here’s a bunch of people that are practicing a new set of behavioral norms. Apparently, it didn’t work because a lot of them got sick. That’s the conclusion. You don’t necessarily know why it happened. But you start there.”

http://aidswiki.net/index.php?title=...erviews_Mullis

That was a historical detour, shared in hopes of rooting this conversation historically.

When you see the word “cases” on your TV screen, in this world that has now been hijacked by one single event, one dread, one Idol, you will be forgiven for thinking those are cases of Covid-19.

The number of “cases” is often a very big number, back-lit in red. Today for example, the number of “total cases,” in the US, according to Worldometer, is 309,728. The total death figure is 8,441. “Active cases,” is 286,546, of which 8,206 are “Serious, Critical.” The number of “new deaths” is 1,037, and the number of “total recovered” is 14,741.

I’m not clear what an “active” case is. Does that mean fully symptomatic? Partially symptomatic? If the latter, it surely encompasses influenza/pneumonia, which has magically, as many have observed, dropped off a cliff for 2020.

In China, generally, they diagnose ‘Corona’ with CT scans and one or two positive PCR tests. In the US, it’s difficult to find out what makes a “case,” ie what the case definition is. Absent CT scans, we are in a bio-tech free-fall. One website offers this distressingly unclear definition: “The novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, has been spreading worldwide, resulting in growing numbers of infected individuals since late 2019 and increased mortality numbers since early 2020. So far, experts have seen that while there are severe cases, the infection is usually mild with non-specific symptoms. And there are no trademark clinical features of COVID-19 infection.”

There are no trademark clinical features? What then, collapsed the world? I sure hope this isn’t all riding on a “test,” as bio-tech Oracle. SNIP"

Another excerpt from article...The Corona Simulation Machine: Why the Inventor of The “Corona Test” Would Have Warned Us Not To Use It To Detect A Virus

"This is where it gets wild.

“In one paper,” Crowe says, “I found 37 cycles. If you didn’t get enough fluorescence by 37 cycles, you are considered negative. In another, paper, the cutoff was 36. Thirty-seven to 40 were considered “indeterminate.” And if you got in that range, then you did more testing. I’ve only seen two papers that described what the limit was. So, it’s quite possible that different hospitals, different States, Canada versus the US, Italy versus France are all using different cutoff sensitivity standards of the Covid test. So, if you cut off at 20, everybody would be negative. If you cut off a 50, you might have everybody positive.”

I asked him to pause so I could exclaim my astonishment. And yet, it was Déjà vu all over again. Just like in the HIV battle—people were never told that the “HIV test” had different standards in different countries, and within countries, from lab to lab. The highest bar (the greatest number of HIV proteins) was in Australia: five. The Lowest was Africa: 2. In the US it is generally 3-4.

We used to joke that you could rid yourself of an “HIV diagnosis” by flying from either the US or Australia, to Africa. But for many years, “AIDS” in Africa was diagnosed without any tests whatsoever. Just a short list of symptoms that tracked precisely with symptoms of most tropical diseases, such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath.

David, in his quiet Canadian way, dropped a bombshell in his next statement:

“I think if a country said, “You know, we need to end this epidemic,” They could quietly send around a memo saying: “We shouldn’t be having the cutoff at 37. If we put it at 32, the number of positive tests drops dramatically. If it’s still not enough, well, you know, 30 or 28 or something like that. So, you can control the sensitivity.”

Yes, you read that right. Labs can manipulate how many “cases’ of Covid-19 their country has. Is this how the Chinese made their case load vanish all of a sudden?

“Another reason we know this is bogus,” Crowe continued, “is from a remarkable series of graphs published by some people from Singapore in JAMA. These graphs were published in the supplementary information, which is an indication that nobody’s supposed to read them. And I think the authors probably just threw them in because they were interesting graphs, but they didn’t realize what was in them. So, they were 18 graphs of 18 different people. And at this hospital in Singapore, they did daily coronavirus tests and they grasped the number of PCR cycles necessary to detect fluorescence. Or if they couldn’t detect florescence by…37 cycles, they put a dot on the bottom of the graph, signifying a negative.” SNIP"
    Thanks for all of this--too bad people never woke up to the HIV/AIDS scam, because if they figured that one out, they never would have fallen for this one.
    It all started b/c of those gay guys and poppers. And apparently, that's what NIH was looking into as the cause, which would have led to Burroughs Wellcome getting sued. But then they came up with HIV (as Rappoport says, virus as cover story), so the virus got the blame, Burroughs Wellcome never got sued, and then they went on to make billions off of killing millions (Dr. Robert Wilner called it the greatest murderous fraud in medical history https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=tQCKb1JV-4A)

Thanks

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...navirus-claims

CNN anchor jousts with Bikers for Trump founder over 'unscientific' coronavirus claims
    by Mica Soellner, Breaking News Reporter |
    | August 09, 2020 05:13 PM

A CNN anchor had a heated exchange with a supporter of President Trump who claimed Democrats are exaggerating the coronavirus pandemic's threat in order to advance their chances of election success.

Boris Sanchez, a White House correspondent for the network, sparred with Bikers for Trump founder Chris Cox on Saturday after he downplayed the risk of the health crisis. Cox suggested the pandemic is being used to polarize the nation and expand mail-in voting for the 2020 election.

"I don't think that the Democrats are behind it, but I think that they are trying to polarize this nation," Cox said. "I think they're trying to use this as a stepping stone to try to get mail-in ballots. It's absurd. We need to go to the polls and exercise our right to vote."

Sanchez pushed Cox especially hard on his belief that some of the deaths related to COVID-19 are being exaggerated. Cox said he thinks deaths that aren't directly due to coronavirus are being reported as such.

"It's being reported by doctors on both sides that this is not as bad as it's being reported," he said. "I'm suggesting that a lot of people are dying from different things, and their death certificates are coming out to say they died from COVID."

Sanchez disputed that claim by asking Cox if he believes the pandemic was set in motion by design to undermine President Trump's reelection. He also added that there's a difference between spreading misinformation about the pandemic's origins and saying it's being politicized.

"If you believe that Democrats are playing politics with this, that's one thing, but if you believe there's actually a conspiracy to fake the cause of death, that's an entirely different subject," Sanchez said.

Cox said he's not a conspiracy theorist, but he was skeptical about the timing of the pandemic's outbreak happening during an election year.

"I think that time will show that it's not as bad they're saying it is," he said. "After Nov. 3, I have a feeling this is going to disappear."

Sanchez pushed back, saying skepticism about the timeline of the pandemic expresses a rationale that is not based on scientific understanding.

"What you're saying is unscientific, and you're suggesting that somehow an organization decided that they were gonna kill all these people to affect an election," the anchor said. "You're suggesting that by saying it's a coincidence that it's happening in 2020. It's not a coincidence. For years, medical experts, people that know way more than I do about science and medicine, have been predicting that something like this is going to happen, but you somehow believe this is all done to target the president."

Cox tried to finish his final thoughts by saying he has heard doctors say that the pandemic is not as bad as it's reported, but he was cut off by Sanchez.

"Those same doctors also said that sex with demons is to blame for a number of medical ailments," Sanchez said.

The United States has now surpassed 5 million cases of COVID-19 and over 160,000 deaths. SNIP

go to Washington Examiner link for full article and hyperlinks and embedded videos.

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo...

11:08 video runtime

CNN anchor to Trump supporter: What you're saying is unscientific
    •Aug 9, 2020
    Save
    CNN
    10.4M subscribers
    CNN's Boris Sanchez had a spirited exchange with Bikers for Trump Founder Chris Cox over his claims on the coronavirus pandemic and its origins.

Bravo Christ Cox, founder of Bikers for Trump

BOO Boris Sanchez, CNN reporter doing what CNN does best -- failing to set up and trap guest in one of the oldest fallacies of logic around.

Thanks

This is an excellent summary of what I have found and covered in this thread so far.

https://therulingclassobserver.com/2...-and-covid-19/

10 FACTS ABOUT VIRUSES AND COVID-19

go to original url to access working hyperlinks in document.

August 11, 2020 · by regensordo · in politics · Leave a comment

We’ve complied a collection of facts on a pdf that you can print out and give to family, friends, neighbors, your doctor and your political “leaders” or pass out on the street. If this operation doesn’t end soon, it will be the end of what freedoms we may have enjoyed:

10 FACTS ABOUT VIRUSES AND COVID.docxDownload

1. The virus said to cause COVID-19 has never been isolated and proven to exist. No virus ever has. See an MD’s scientific presentation here: https://bit.ly/2XMPr8c. See the book Virus Mania by two medical experts for more on how viruses have been presumed to cause disease: https://bit.ly/3aejL0w

2. In 2011 a German virologist named Stefan Lanka offered a 100,000-euro award to anyone who could prove the existence of the measles virus. No one could. https://bit.ly/3fJG1k3. Read Lanka’s explanation of how viruses are presumed to exist: https://bit.ly/3gKyPp1

3. Hospitals all over the world were empty at height of the “pandemic” despite TV reports to the contrary. Citizens all over the world reported empty hospitals, including in NYC, on Twitter at #filmyourhospital. Brooklyn’s hospitals did not have lines outside! Those who went out saw this. https://bit.ly/3iyTcWV

4. Field hospitals all over the US closed, unused, at a cost of $660 million. From NPR: https://n.pr/2CFOVBB Navy ships docked at NYC and LA also remained empty, despite TV reports of overflowing hospitals, and left virtually unused. From NY Times: https://nyti.ms/3ahleTC

5. The CDC’s instructions for COVID PCR test state: “• Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms. • This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.” https://bit.ly/2ORJDpb Test inventor/Nobel Prize winner Kary Mullis, who died in August 2019, said the tests could not be used to test for viral infection. https://bit.ly/2PENPJe

6. Despite reports of overflowing hospitals, hospital workers were laid off en masse and 42 major hospital systems have shut down completely. How do hospitals shut down amid the world’s worst pandemic ever? https://bit.ly/3adNB5i. CBS was caught using Italian footage of busy ER implying it was in NY . . . then did it again for Philly. https://bit.ly/3gOTwQQ

7. Dr. Deborah Birx of the COVID Task Force said, “We’ve taken a very liberal approach to mortality”, meaning those who died “with” SARS-CoV-2 allegedly in their system were labeled as dying “of” COVID even if they died of other, chronic or unrelated illness. Deaths from heart attacks, dementia, car and motorcycle accidents have been counted as COVID deaths. “Probable” cases were also counted as cases without testing based on generic cold symptoms. From Real Clear Politics: https://bit.ly/2CWEB8f

8. Doctors and nurses have reported that they were issued official guidance to diagnose cause of death as COVID, even if it was not the cause of death. Here are two: Minnesota State Sen. and Dr. Scott Jensen (now under investigation by his state medical board) (https://fxn.ws/2ZTEqUb) and Montana’s Dr. Annie Bukacek (https://bit.ly/3agdvoX). Jensen was the first tor report that hospitals have received $13,000 per COVID patient, and $39,000 per COVID patient put on a ventilator from DHHS, headed by a former Eli Lilly executive.

9. Flu and pneumonia deaths dropped off nearly completely as COVID cases rose. (CDC: https://bit.ly/2XQByWz) Even so, COVID fatality rates in California, Florida, Pennsylvania, New York and Texas are still only 0.0255%, 0.0368%, 0.057%, 0.12% and .028%, respectively (official state websites). The percentage of the U.S. population said to have died from COVID is 0.045%.

10. Lockdown deaths are greater than COVID deaths. Over 600 doctors signed a letter to President Trump in June, calling lockdowns a “Mass Casualty Incident” worse than COVID, citing a 600% increase in suicide hotline calls. Forbes: https://bit.ly/3jry3z0 CDC Director Robert Redfield admitted: “We’re seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from Covid… far greater deaths from drug overdose, that are above excess, than we had as background, than we are seeing deaths from Covid.” Mainstream media did not report this. https://bit.ly/3fHgAja

BONUS: President Trump has said there are plans to send the U.S. military door to door to vaccinate everyone at gunpoint (“Operation Warp Speed”) for this alleged disease with no symptoms other than generic cold/flu symptoms and from which 0.045% of the U.S. population is alleged to have died. Fight for vaccine choice at MakeAmericansFreeAgain.com.