Page 154 of 403 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Great Value Carrots
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,142 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

"
    I have warned my readers constantly to not fall for hoaxes with regard to this vax"

I agree so rather than listening to others I'll just start my own.

The vaccine over time will turn white skin dark and dark skin white. Yellow and brown will switch places and language skills will be affected (for example if you are used to saying 'fried rice' it will now come out 'flied lice'). Mental skills will also be affected so that statements like 'that is not your property' come out as 'notcho property'.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziero0 For This Useful Post:

PatColo (3rd July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjon View Post
    I don't know, but Jim has a different view.

From Jim Stone:FACT: If the Pfizer vax was mostly graphene, it would be JET BLACK.

In fact, if it had even one half of one percent graphene, it would be JET BLACK. It's a clear yellowish liquid in the vials, I am not even going to the graphene topic, it is PURE BULLSHIT.HERE IS LIQUID GRAPHENE. ENOUGH OF THE B.S. ABOUT IT BEING IN THE SHOTS, my god whoever started this hoax was really praying for stupidity.

The hoax story goes like this: Graphene is magnetic, and is what is causing the magnets to stick. That's a load of crap. Graphene is PARAMAGNETIC and does not exert enough of that effect to show up in a practical sense at all. Someone is laughing their butts off at the people that are passing the graphene shot hoax along because you can look right at the vials and see they are not black, and/or have no black sediment in them. Any photos of liquid graphene that might be transparent ALWAYS has the graphene settled out in the bottom of the vial, to be shaken when used.
    Someone wants the legit magnet stick vids fully discredited, so they are launching hoaxes like graphene in the shots and then falsely claiming graphene is highly magnetic when it is exactly the opposite, and weakly the opposite! Someone is throwing a hail mary into the path of ignorance and hoping for someone to trip.

To add insult to injury, whoever fronted the "magnetic graphene" hoax probably relied on this report or similar which clearly states that though graphene CAN be made to become magnetic, it can only be caused to at extremely high pressures. You know, like what is in a vaccine vial? NOT. And high blood pressure won't cut it either!!! I do not care if the words "scientist" and "electron microscope" were used, or where it was published, the story is patent CRAP.

One point they make in the story: The shot was 99 percent graphene. Graphene is a solid. Even in powder form it is a solid. That will NOT pass through a needle. If it ever takes a "liquid form" it has to be suspended in a liquid, and any real scientist would have known not to count the liquid as graphene even if they called it "liquid graphene", which is not possible. To be "liquid" it has to be suspended, and the suspension medium is an ingredient that will prevent the shot from ever being 99 percent graphene. That is another way to know the story is PURE CRAP.

I have warned my readers constantly to not fall for hoaxes with regard to this vax, those who want the magnetism discoveries discredited are working overtime to front the most salient bullshit imaginable.

Ok, so the vaccine isn’t 95% pure graphene oxide, there is still a possibility the nano particles in the cocktail of whatever it is are graphene oxide read-write bi directional chips. I am not saying these particles are magnetically strong enough to cause the magnetism people are experiencing, but they will transmit of certain types of data to and from the victim.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

The horrible truth that needs to be widely published. These three women are healhcare workers, professionals.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=WWROBDDY27YG

The Highwire with Del Bigtree: Interview to 3 healthcare workers injured by the COVID-19 "vaccine"
    GreenValley

Add to
    More

In a Highwire exclusive, Del sits down with three healthcare workers who were on the frontline of COVID-19 mRNA gene therapy rollouts in America: Angelia Gipson Desselle, Kristi Simmonds and Shawn Skelton. In this interview, the three women go back to the day they received their vaccine, the severe reactions they endured starting just days after, and the complete denial the medical community has towards the groundswell of injured people looking for help.

Category: Pandemic/PlanDemic/ScamDemic,Health Concerns,Vaccine / Mandatory Agenda
    Duration: 01:15:33
    Date: 2021-05-03 15:58:46
    Tags:
    #vaccinereactions, #shawnskelton, #kristisimmonds, #moderna, #pfizer

1:15:58 video runtime

2 Comments
    Please login to comment

Austin Texas 2 months ago

A very suitable video to show to those who believe in everything that is said on TV
    Spam
    La Biblia Dice 2 months ago

This is why thousands of people including dell showed up to the capital of ct last week
    Spam

Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 Times in 1,979 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    Dr. Reiner Fuellmich interviews Whitney Webb - Corona committee

First published at 00:27 UTC on July 3rd, 2021
    1 hour: https://www.bitchute.com/video/h1nSIlbX5dVQ/

#DeltaVariant #CoVaxx #mRNA #BioWarfareJab #DepopulationJab
    When they ask Whitney Webb a question she machine guns them with information.

At the end of the hour it looked to me like they were all in awe of the volume of information she'd unloaded on them.

She seemed as cheerful and energetic as usual when the interview was ended.
    We are all travelers through this world
    Birth till Death
    We travel between the Eternities. Robert Duval as Print Ritter "The Broken Trail"

I believe the DSCI christians know and speak the truth
    https://christogenea.org

The old coyote senses danger and sinks into the grass.
    He cannot be seen but he watches and waits. Author unknown

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

midnight rambler (3rd July 2021),monty (3rd July 2021),PatColo (3rd July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    When they ask Whitney Webb a question she machine guns them with information.

At the end of the hour it looked to me like they were all in awe of the volume of information she'd unloaded on them.

She seemed as cheerful and energetic as usual when the interview was ended.
    She is an amazing person.
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

PatColo (3rd July 2021),Tumbleweed (3rd July 2021)

Militant Wing of the Salvation Army midnight rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,855 Times in 7,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monty View Post
    Ok, so the vaccine isn’t 95% pure graphene oxide, there is still a possibility the nano particles in the cocktail of whatever it is are graphene oxide read-write bi directional chips. I am not saying these particles are magnetically strong enough to cause the magnetism people are experiencing, but they will transmit of certain types of data to and from the victim.
    "There's a TON of material in the vaccines." --Dr. Bill Gates, humanitarian, emphasis in original quote
    "A man is to be held accountable for the thoughts he chooses to entertain." --Richard Alan Miller

"If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable-what then?" --George Orwell

"It's not a matter of what is true (reality) that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true (reality)." --Henry Kissinger

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnight rambler For This Useful Post:

monty (3rd July 2021),Tumbleweed (3rd July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

dys (3rd July 2021),midnight rambler (3rd July 2021)

Thanks

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

dys (3rd July 2021),midnight rambler (3rd July 2021),Tumbleweed (3rd July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

"#BioweaponJab.
    "

I guess i am still confused about the terminology. I know, I should quit trying to make sense out of something that does not make sense.

I thought a "bioweapon" was created in a "Level 4" bioweapons lab I guess there are different kinds of bioweapons created, but if it is a "virus", then the method that can be used to create it is called "gain of function" technology where they spend years taking a virus in an animal (mammal) and keep moving the virus onto ever higher animals so that eventually it is mutated into a "killer" virus contractible by humans and spreadable by humans.

It is the pharmacetical companies that create the jab that some refer to as the "killer jab" but the vaccine, as I umnderstand it" is not what we have been told is a "bioweapon". Although the jab is being used as a weapon to injure or kill people to reduce the population.

As far as the "Covid" virus that the vaccine is said to be created to protect against, I am cooking up a new conspiracy theory du jour.

There may be more than one virus going around. Some may be the virus(es) that naturally come out each annual flu season and those could be of more than one "variant" or "strain", whatever those terms mean. It may be that some viruses are not natural and were created in a lab, a "bioweapon", and then deliberately released on the population alongside with the viruses that naturally occur each flu season. So there is complete vague understanding of exactly what "virus" people have and that murkiness is the desired and easily achievable condition while there is a pandemic. The bioweapon virus might be somewhat more severe than the annual naturally occurring flu "strains". Scientific information about “Covid” or “the virus” IS NOT WHAT THIS SHOW IS ABOUT.

The imperative is for everyone to get injected immediately and don’t ask questions.

We have no scientific facts that identify the "virus" that is called "Covid" or "covid 19." It is my understanding, from what Dr. Blaylock said that it is scientifically possible to "isolate" and "scientifically identify a virus, and when the pharma companies started making the "flu shot", to be taken once every year, it became necessary to scientifically identify the virus against which the flu vaccine is designed to address or treat.

But when you have a "pandemic" caused by unknown and scientifically identified "virus/viruses", "they can just call it something scientific sounding like "Covid 19" or a "novel corona virus" and start pushing a rush-job "vaccine" because of the "emergency".

The flu shot causes serious "adverse events" in some patients, sometimes resulting in permanent major paralysis or death. We never got quality adverse event data related to flue shot and we certainly are not getting quality adverse event data now.

This whole "pandemic" now appears to be focused on manipulating people, by fear or coercion and false information from "experts"
    to GET THE INJECTION, no mater what and be quick about it.

The bioweapons are created at labs all around the world, in Wuman China and Fort Detrick, Maryland ,about 50 miles from DC, has been operating and dealing with many deadly toxins for many years and it for weaponry, not science to help people and guard public health.
    Bioweapons research abs are closely connected with BigPharma. Nuff said!

Thanks

Dr Tenpenny gabs today,
    https://gab.com/BusyDrT/posts/106524018881496289

Here's a short, simple, straightforward article on the mechanism of how Ivermectin works... and WHY it's important for both prophylaxis AND for those who have gotten the shot.

(IVM blocks the spike protein from attaching to the ACE2 receptors and getting into the cells). #Ivermectin

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7652439/

https://gab.com/BusyDrT/posts/106524007932920286

https://gab.com/BusyDrT/posts/106523974928743257

Transmission, Variants, Magnetism and more…Dr. Tenpenny, Dr. Northrup and Dr. Malthouse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bweX6kezcaE

1h 38m:

https://gab.com/BusyDrT/posts/106523946730831200

She got the jab because her doctor told her that is she got Covid a 3rd time, she might die.
    I wonder how he reacted to seeing his patient in this physical state?

https://brandnewtube.com/v/hboHVG

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PatColo For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (5th July 2021)