Page 245 of 403 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks

Re: Coronavirus

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God, in Him will I trust.
    3 Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
    4 He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
    5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
    6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
    7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
    8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
    9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
    10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Psalms 91: 2-10

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bottom Feeder For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (22nd December 2021),dys (23rd December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oCNMbIWyTSXp/

We Are Winning The War! by Dr. Vernon Coleman

44:53 video runtime

First published at 03:18 UTC on December 23rd, 2021.

channel image

EarthNewspaper.com

All The Honest News Fit To Publish

Dr Vernon Coleman: https://VernonColeman.com https://VernonColeman.org

Thanks

https://trib247.com/articles/dr-zele...ign=Newsletter

Dr. Zelenko: Government knows Covid end is near, about to 'go full totalitarian'

by: WorldTribune.com 12/22/2021 Source: WorldTribune.com

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko
    by WorldTribune Staff, December 22, 2021

New York family medicine physician Dr. Vladimir Zelenko is warning that "tyrants" in government know that the end of Covid "is coming" and are now "going to go full totalitarian."

Zelenko said in a Dec. 20 video posted to social media that the "suppression" of his voice and "voices like me" is an "assassination attempt on the truth."

In August, Zelenko called for those who he says prevented treatment that could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives to be held accountable.

Related: Who is Dr. Vladimir Zelenko? NY doctor proved right on Covid treatments calls for ‘immediate arrests’, August 9, 2021

"We need civil disobedience," Zelenko said in the Dec. 20 video. "We need to say 'no' to the demented puppet in the White House. The freedom of our children depends on what we do right now."

Big Media, Big Tech and those government Covid "tyrants" have been out to get Zelenko since last year when he reported overwhelming success in treating Covid patients with a protocol featuring hydroxychloroquine.

Using hydroxychloroquine, zinc sulfate, plus Z Pak antibiotic, the New York doctor reported a success rate of 100 percent for low-risk patients and 99.3 percent for high-risk patients. He named it “the Zelenko Protocol” and said it is the synergy that works. Without zinc and Z Pak, hydroxychloroquine doesn’t work as effectively, he said.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/CivilDis...=hashtag_click

Marlen von Isny
    @Marlenvonisny
    ·
    Dec 20
    A call to action from Dr Zelenko: #DoNotComply #CivilDisobedience "Today' s government is nothing but the enemy of the people, of humanity" #BlessThemAll

video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1473123205200195584

2:17 video runtime

Thanks

https://trib247.com/articles/fauci-s...ign=Newsletter

Fauci strikes back at RFK, Jr. and recommends uninviting the unvaccinated for Christmas

by: WorldTribune.com 12/22/2021 Source: WorldTribune.com

Analysis by WorldTribune Staff, December 22, 2021

Team Biden Covid czar Anthony Fauci continues to call for "consequences" for those who exercise their First Amendment right to criticize him.

It may be the Christmas season of good will, but Fauci also has not stopped trampling on Americans' First Amendment right of assembly, even recommending that vaccinated individuals uninvite unvaccinated family and friends to celebrate the holidays.

In an interview with Yahoo News, Fauci said criticism such as that from "The Real Anthony Fauci" author Robert F. Kennedy Jr. or Fox News host Jesse Watters should not "go unchecked."

“It even gets accelerated when you have the inflammatory statements that are made, [by] people like RFK Jr. and some of the Fox media personalities,” Fauci said, adding that he finds it “strange that they go unchecked with no consequences for people to say that.”

Kennedy said that Fauci’s Covid policies "spawned new insidious authoritarianism — and propelled America down a slippery slope toward a grim future as a dark totalitarian security and surveillance state."

Fauci said of Kennedy: "It’s very unfortunate because I don’t think he is inherently malicious. I just think he’s a very disturbed individual."

Kennedy responded in a statement to Yahoo News, calling out Fauci for “catastrophic mismanagement” of the pandemic and accusing him of “adopting a militarized response to a public health crisis.” He added: “Dr. Fauci’s belief that, as a government official, he should be immune from criticism is contrary to our nation’s democratic traditions.”

Related: ‘The Real Anthony Fauci’: RFK, Jr.’s book exposes still-powerful cabal leaders and grifters, November 24, 2021

Watters encouraged attendees at Turning Point USA’s AmericaFest conference to “ambush” Fauci with questions about the National Institutes of Health’s funding of “gain-of-function” research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China.

“Now you go in for the kill shot,” Watters said. “The kill shot? With an ambush? Deadly. Because he doesn’t see it coming.”

For that First Amendment outburst, Fauci called on Fox News to fire Watters "on the spot."

“That’s awful that he said that. And he’s going to go, very likely, unaccountable,” Fauci told CNN of Watters’ remarks. “I mean, whatever network he’s on is not going to do anything for him. I mean, that’s crazy. The guy should be fired on the spot.”

Meanwhile, Fauci, has urged Americans to disinvite unvaccinated people from Christmas gatherings amid the fast-spreading but milder Omicron variant.

"We're dealing with a serious enough situation now that if there's an unvaccinated person, I would say, 'I'm very sorry, but not this time. Maybe another time when this is all over," Fauci said in an interview with MSNBC.

More signs continue to emerge that Omicron appears to cause less severe illness than prior variants, with a South African study suggesting the risk of hospitalization is 80 percent lower with the variant.

The UK Health Security Agency say most people are likely to have a mild illness with less serious symptoms.

Thanks

Dachsie comment:

This is good news because it exposes the disgusting trickery and dishonest business practices of Pfizer. Since governmental entities issued "mandates" with the misunderstanding that the vaccines they were mandating people take were "fully approved" by the FDA. That's when Pfizer thought they ought to try this trickery of the Comirnaty fully FDA approved vaccine flim-flam to make those mandates and huge sales of their product go through without any hitches. I think that was the reason they did this disgusting action -- to fool and deceive. Pfizer should be prosecuted and their products should be taken off the market in the USA immediately.

Any and all "Covid-19" vaccines available in the USA are totally NOT-approved status by the FDA and are purely experimental drug trials with unknown list of ingredients and totally a crapshoot as far as what side effects the mystery gene serums may inflict and zero liability for Pfizer company that is making billions by the day in all their evil and chicanery.

https://nationalfile.com/cdc-confirm...ble-americans/

CDC Confirms Comirnaty NOT Available In USA, Meaning No FDA-Approved COVID Vax Is Available To Americans

Excerpts:

Vials marked Comirnaty with a syringe
    JFC Films / Pixabay
    CDC Confirms Comirnaty NOT Available In USA, Meaning No FDA-Approved COVID Vax Is Available To Americans
    By Jack Hadfield December 23, 2021 at 1:29pm
    Despite news reports claiming otherwise, the CDC has officially confirmed that Comirnaty is not currently available in the United States, meaning no FDA-approved Covid vaccine is available to Americans.

This could have severe legal ramifications regarding vaccine mandates in certain states.

As previously reported, Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine signed legislation that prohibits “a public school or state institution of higher education shall not . . . Require an individual to receive a vaccine for which the United States food and drug administration has not granted full approval.”

With Comirnaty not being available anywhere in the United States, it would seem impossible for any entity within the state to legally mandate a COVID-19 vaccine.
    Submit a Correction →

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

monty (23rd December 2021)

Thanks

Dachsie comment:
    The implication is that Tedros is saying some countries are using booster shots for children for population reduction purposes, and he says he thinks that's wrong.

https://www.christianitydaily.com/ar...arent-slip.htm

Shocking: WHO Director Says 'Some Countries Are Using Boosters To Kill Children' In Apparent Slip

By Olivia Cavallaro
    Dec 23, 2021 08:54 AM EST

World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus sparked controversy this week after a December 20 press briefing in which he was heard and recorded saying that "some countries are using boosters to kill children."

At the press conference, Dr. Ghebreyesus argued that governments must first ensure that members of vulnerable health groups are vaccinated against COVID before starting with booster shots for children in wealthier countries.

"It's better to focus on those [vulnerable] groups who have the risk of severe disease and death, rather than, as we see, some countries are using to give boosters to kill children, which is not right," Dr. Ghebreyesus said during Monday's press conference in Geneva, The Gateway Pundit reported.

The WHO director argued about vaccine "equity in underdeveloped nations, saying that COVID vaccine booster shots must be administered to those who need it the most first, such as the elderly and vulnerable. Even YouTube's AI-generated transcript recorded his precise wording, in which he said "kill children." Watch him say it here:

embedded video

But liberal, questionable and proven biased fact-checking watchdog Snopes argues that Dr. Ghebreyesus merely misspoke. A WHO spokesperson told the BBC that the director "repeated the same syllable, with it coming out 'cil-children.' Any other interpretation of this is 100% incorrect."

In the U.S., President Joe Biden continues to advocate for COVID vaccines for children. The Democratic leader told parents on Tuesday, "If you're a parent-understandably-who waited to see how the first shots went with other kids before getting your own kid vaccinated, you can stop waiting."

"Six million children in our country ages 5 to 11 are vaccinated," President Biden reported. "Get your children protected today-now."

Say what? pic.twitter.com/H59M8kEbgV

— Art TakingBack

Thanks

https://usawatchdog.com/trump-triple...stmas-message/

40:04 video runtime

embedded video in Greg Hunter's article and own video platform.

Trump Triples Down on Vax & Greg’s Christmas Message

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (WNW 509 12.24.21)

President Trump is tripling down on pushing the vax, as he tells the public he has had his CV19 booster shot. Trump is still taking full credit for “Operation Warp Speed” that he says “saved millions of lives.” Who cares if there are more vaccine deaths and injuries by orders of magnitude for the CV19 experimental jabs than all vaccines combined in the past 30 years. Does it work? Not if you consider, just this week, that Senators Warren and Booker got their CV19 booster (third shot) and both are now sick with Covid. Triple vaxed Jim Cramer, who wants forced vaccinations on all Americans, also just came down with Covid. It does not stop Covid, but it certainly works for profits for the vaccine makers. That much is for sure.

My Christmas message is bittersweet. It’s been a heavy year for reporting the real news. What is coming at us is going to be rough even if people like data analyst Clif high are only half right. The CV19 injections cause permanent damage, and almost everyone has a family member who got vaxed. The sad realization is there is no reversing this experimental jab. The main reason is the graphene stays in your system forever and acts like razorblades throughout your body until you die. The mainstream media intentionally misinformed people, and the psyop was intense. Many have been scared into taking it or simply think if they comply and get injected, they will get their life back. Of course, it is just the opposite.

So, the Christmas message is simply enjoy the birth of our Lord and Savior, live in the now and do not fear. Jesus is real and he loves us dearly.

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he talks about these topics, gives a Christmas message and more in the Weekly News Wrap-Up 12.24.21.

(To Donate to USAWatchdog.com Click Here)

By Greg Hunter On December 24, 2021 In Weekly News Wrap-Ups 6 Comments

Home
    »
    Weekly News Wrap-Ups
    »
    By Greg Hunter On December 24, 2021 In Weekly News Wrap-Ups 6 Comments

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (WNW 509 12.24.21)

President Trump is tripling down on pushing the vax, as he tells the public he has had his CV19 booster shot. Trump is still taking full credit for “Operation Warp Speed” that he says “saved millions of lives.” Who cares if there are more vaccine deaths and injuries by orders of magnitude for the CV19 experimental jabs than all vaccines combined in the past 30 years. Does it work? Not if you consider, just this week, that Senators Warren and Booker got their CV19 booster (third shot) and both are now sick with Covid. Triple vaxed Jim Cramer, who wants forced vaccinations on all Americans, also just came down with Covid. It does not stop Covid, but it certainly works for profits for the vaccine makers. That much is for sure.

My Christmas message is bittersweet. It’s been a heavy year for reporting the real news. What is coming at us is going to be rough even if people like data analyst Clif high are only half right. The CV19 injections cause permanent damage, and almost everyone has a family member who got vaxed. The sad realization is there is no reversing this experimental jab. The main reason is the graphene stays in your system forever and acts like razorblades throughout your body until you die. The mainstream media intentionally misinformed people, and the psyop was intense. Many have been scared into taking it or simply think if they comply and get injected, they will get their life back. Of course, it is just the opposite.

So, the Christmas message is simply enjoy the birth of our Lord and Savior, live in the now and do not fear. Jesus is real and he loves us dearly.

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he talks about these topics, gives a Christmas message and more in the Weekly News Wrap-Up 12.24.21.

(To Donate to USAWatchdog.com Click Here)

After the Wrap-Up:

I am going to be taking some time off for Christmas. I will not have on another post until the end of next week. Merry Christ mas!!!

Stay Connected
    Related Posts:

Russia War Coming, CNN Admits Propaganda, More Vaccines?
    CV19 Booster Shot Also a Bioweapon – Karen Kingston
    Vax Causes Variants, Hospitals Murder CV19 Patients – Dr. Elizabeth Eads
    Trump Vax Mistake, Vax Doesn’t Work, Fragile Economy Warning
    CV19 Injections Will Cause Massive Deaths – Dr. Elizabeth Eads

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dachsie For This Useful Post:

Amanda (24th December 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,785 Times in 4,994 Posts

I think I just went through the Omicron variant. Had some mild fever first day slept a lot after that a slight cough and some tiredness a little bit of headache sometimes, lasted 4 days last night I was sweating a lot and today I feel good. Was a magnitude worse with the RS-virus (I think it was) in October. Apart from that I think I had the alpha variant in April this year, I was at a dinner with a person who was becoming ill that night and later confirmed covid positive, 10 days later I got a sore throat headache and dizzyness, next day fine. First covid was in middle of March 2020 that was the worst one but still not too bad while I had it. But had long covid symptoms during 2020 (brainfog, tiredness, heart palpitations, breathlessness, weird sudden nerve pains).

Natural immunity is GREAT!

Happy Christmas to you all!
    Cultural Marxism: -The idea that good, hard working, white people should pay for those who are not, and thus in the name of equality create the conditions for their own genetic annihilation

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neuro For This Useful Post:

Dachsie (25th December 2021),monty (25th December 2021),woodman (25th December 2021)

Thanks

[SIZE=3
    Dachsie comment:
    In this interview of Donald Trump by Candace Owens, Mr. Trump bragged about how great his administration was in getting the vaccines out to the public in record time.

His biggest lie in this interview was

“Oh no, the vaccines work,” Trump jumped in. “But some people are the ones — the ones who get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take the vaccine. But it’s still their choice. And if you take the vaccine, you’re protected.”

No, Trump knows exactly the Satanic evil of the entire PLANdemic hoax. Trump has not been "duped." Trump is owned.

Yes, there are real pathogens going around and making people very sick and we know almost nothing about them. We know there are many different kinds and some of them are naturally occurring pathogens and some of them are man-made and created in bioweapons laboratories in Wuhan China and some in the USA bioweapons labs. These various pathogens get transmitted into our bodies in various ways, including shedding of vaccinated people onto unvaccinated people as well as pathogens transmitted as part of the ingredients in the "Covid-19 vaccine formulas.

All of this hoax appears to have been timed to make its debut in the USA during the winter "flu season" when each year from about October through April in the northern hemisphere. So we have synthetic man-made pathogens and naturally occurring pathogens hitting on us and none of them have been scientifically identified and proven to have been isolated and studied in a laboratory. We the people have terms Like Covid-19 and Omicron and Delta fed to us and we start using those terms but they are fake mind-control nonsense terms, oh so scientific sounding, but total BadScience in every way.

It is quite amusing to me when I hear people say things like...

'I had Covid and now I have immunity.'

No, you had a bad case of the flu, a flu-like illness that was never scientifically identified but was given a very scientific sounding name.

Now that there are things in the vaccines that totally and permanently destroy one's natural antibodies and natural immune system defenses, all bets are off when it comes to the idea of natural immunity.

Nobel laureate French virologist, Dr.Luc Montagnier states 'the vaccines CREATE the variants.’ That's where the engineered need for eternal booster shots captures the world population and kills and controls it.

It is beginning to look like "natural immunity" does not exist for even the steadfast unvaccinated. You can't have "natural immunity when your immune system gets destroyed by all the lab-created bioweapons that appear to be airborne, touch borne, and vaccine borne.

Notice how we are bait and switched in discussing the "efficacy of the vaccines" and we cannot discuss that the "vaccines" are not vaccines at all, but are "gene therapy serums" created in bioweapons laboratories.

Notice how we are bait and switched to talk of "freedom" regarding "mandates" when all we have had is created vague scary stories about mysterious diseases that we are not allowed to ask questions about and know about. Everyone must be afraid, very afraid and make their freedom choices out of fear and panic. All of the confusion and vagueness and chaos are the basic essential ingredients of the PLANDEMIC and the "VACCINES" and the "VARIANTS", and all are employed as the major tool to effect the "great reset", or as I call it, the One World Death and Slavery System for All.

/SIZE]

__________________________________________________ __

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Oa2D0D9mzukM/

(Candace Owehttps://www.bitchute.com/video/Oa2D0D9mzukM/ns) Interviews Trump About the Vaccine, Mandates, Masks

02:19 video runtime,

First published at 20:14 UTC on December 24th, 2021.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Oa2D0D9mzukM/

__________________________________________________ ____

https://nypost.com/2021/12/23/donald...ens-interview/

New York Post

Trump backs COVID jab efficacy: ‘People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine’

By Callie Patteson
    December 23, 2021 12:37pm Updated

Former President Donald Trump backed the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines during an interview with conservative media personality Candace Owens on Wednesday after she attempted to undermine the vaccines’ success.

“I came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines,” Trump said during the interview. “All are very, very good. Came up with three of them in less than nine months. It was supposed to take five to 12 years.”

“Yet more people have died under COVID this year, by the way, under Joe Biden, than under you and more people took the vaccine this year,” Owens interjected. “So people are questioning how —”

“Oh no, the vaccines work,” Trump jumped in. “But some people are the ones — the ones who get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take the vaccine. But it’s still their choice. And if you take the vaccine, you’re protected.”

“Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” he continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”

Since leaving office, Trump has repeatedly praised his administration’s vaccine development efforts but has remained steadfastly against mask and vaccine mandates.

“People have to have their freedom,” he told Owens.

Trump has repeatedly praised his administration's efforts on the COVID vaccine. Even President Biden praised their efforts.

Trump has praised his administration’s efforts on the development and rollout of the COVID vaccine.
    AP Photo/Matt Rourke, File

Owens has repeatedly questioned the effectiveness of the vaccines and other COVID-19 restrictions on social media. In October, she said she was not vaccinated and reiterated last month that she was refusing to even consider getting inoculated.

Trump was vaccinated against COVID-19 shortly before he left office and revealed this past weekend that he has also received his booster shot.

On Tuesday, President Biden praised his predecessor’s vaccine development and touted his own administration’s rollout.

“Let me be clear,” the president said. “Thanks to the prior administration and our scientific community, America was one of the first countries to get the vaccine. Thanks to my administration and the hard work of Americans, we led a rollout that made America among the world leaders in getting shots in arms.”

Biden also commended his predecessor for receiving the booster shot, saying it “may be one of the few things he and I agree on.”

Candance Owens has repeatedly questioned the effectiveness of the vaccines and other COVID-19 restrictions on social media.

Hours later, Trump revealed in an interview with Fox News that he was “very appreciative” and “surprised” by the public praise from Biden.

“I’m very appreciative of that — I was surprised to hear it,” Trump said.

“I think it was a terrific thing and I think it makes a lot of people happy.”

The unexpected — and likely brief — unity between the two comes as the US endures a massive surge in COVID-19 cases due to the Omicron variant.

With thousands of Americans expected to travel across the country for the holiday season this year, the Biden administration announced a series of actions this week in an attempt to curb the case surge — including opening new federal testing sites and mailing half a billion at-home COVID test kits for those who request them starting next month.

Thanks

I am reposting my post in this thread because Charles Lieber was just convicted of getting NIH and DOD funding and Communist China. Was being paid by the ChiComs and several million dollars of funding of his research by the U S Government. Nano-wires and mesh technology that goes into cells. These payloads delivered into the human cell can be controlled and activated externally through 5G cell tower technology. Nano particles being created to become part of living organisms that live within the human body and the human cell.

The recent summary by Mike Adams on the Alex Jones show.

A text article

https://news.yahoo.com/harvard-profe...035725325.html

Axios
    Harvard professor Charles Lieber convicted of lying about ties to Chin

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uJhBY3mxI9er/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uJhBY3mxI9er/

First published at 01:35 UTC on December 23rd, 2021.

channel image

The Alex Jones Show

Infowars

7481 subscribers

Here is my post of October 12, 2021

2th October 2021, 05:25 PM #2064
    Dachsie
    Iridium

Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,577 Posts

Here is an important matter I am looking in to after listening to the TruNews show of today mentioning

Charles Lieber.

Tentacle Tuesday: Is There “A Thing” in COVID Vaccines? Most interesting show connecting the dots on what may be in those strange little spidery thingees in the vials of vaccines.

https://www.trunews.com/stream/tenta...covid-vaccines

Today on TRUNEWS, Rick and the team delve into the recent videos being released showing products in the so-called vaccine operating systems growing tentacles. Legitimate research confirms that the COVID virus does have dendrites meant to invade cells and to change the way cells operate.

Rick Wiles, Doc Burkhart, Kerry Kinsey. Airdate 10/12/21

I posted the recent video by Dr. Lee Merritt MD in my posting # 2040 in this thread. I got it from Dr. James Fetzer's Bitchute channel.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tBrNIOtKmKOX/

go to almost the end of the video track to 56:57

She posted three questions on the screen for us to research.

The third question was

" Why did Charles Lieber get indicted? "

I searched with that question and here are hits given...

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22why+did...hy&va=g&ia=web

This hit looked most interesting eureka !

The Neo-Malthusian Hypothesis: Are Elites Now Acting On Their Scientific Gnosticism?

Alex Coppen

Alex Coppen
    Oct 9, 2021 • 61 min read

https://devilslane.com/the-neo-malth...ic-gnosticism/

"On June 9th, 2020, Charles Lieber, a Harvard nanotechnology researcher with decades of experience, was indicted by the DOJ for fraud. Charles Lieber received millions of dollars in grant money from the US Department of Defense, specifically the military think tanks DARPA, AFOSR, and ONR, as well as NIH and MITRE. His specialty is the use of silicon nanowires in lieu of patch clamp electrodes to monitor and modulate intracellular activity, something he has been working on at Harvard for the past twenty years. He was claimed to have been working on silicon nanowire batteries in China, but none of his colleagues can recall him ever having worked on battery technology in his life; all of his research deals with bionanotechnology, or the blending of nanotech with living cells.

The indictment was over his collaboration with the Wuhan University of Technology. He had double- dipped, against the terms of his DOD grants, and taken money from the PRC’s Thousand Talents plan, a program which the Chinese government uses to bribe Western scientists into sharing proprietary R&D information that can be exploited by the PLA for strategic advantage.

Charles Lieber’s own papers describe the use of silicon nanowires for brain-computer interfaces, or “neural lace” technology. His papers describe how neurons can endocytose whole silicon nanowires or parts of them, monitoring and even modulating neuronal activity.

Charles Lieber was a colleague of Robert Langer. Together, along with Daniel S. Kohane, they worked on a paper describing artificial tissue scaffolds that could be implanted in a human heart to monitor its activity remotely."

Both Charles Lieber and Robert Langer’s bibliographies describe, essentially, techniques for human enhancement, i.e. transhumanism. Klaus Schwab, the founder of the World Economic Forum and the architect behind the so-called “Great Reset”, has long spoken of the “blending of biology and machinery” in his books.

Conclusions:

The current pandemic was produced and perpetuated by the establishment, through the use of a virus engineered in a PLA-connected Chinese biowarfare laboratory, with the aid of American taxpayer dollars and French expertise.
    This research was conducted under the absolutely ridiculous euphemism of “gain-of-function” research, which is supposedly carried out in order to determine which viruses have the highest potential for zoonotic spillover and preemptively vaccinate or guard against them.
    Gain-of-function/gain-of-threat research, a.k.a. “Dual-Use Research of Concern”, or DURC, is bioweapon research by another, friendlier-sounding name, simply to avoid the taboo of calling it what it actually is. It has always been bioweapon research. The people who are conducting this research fully understand that they are taking wild pathogens that are not infectious in humans and making them more infectious, often taking grants from military think tanks encouraging them to do so.
    These virologists conducting this type of research are enemies of their fellow man, like pyromaniac firefighters. GOF research has never protected anyone from any pandemic. In fact, it has now started one, meaning its utility for preventing pandemics is actually negative. It should have been banned globally, and the lunatics performing it should have been put in straitjackets long ago.
    Either through a leak or an intentional release from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, a deadly SARS strain is now endemic across the globe, after the WHO and CDC and public officials first downplayed the risks, and then intentionally incited a panic and lockdowns that jeopardized people’s health and their livelihoods.
    This was then used by the utterly depraved and psychopathic aristocratic class who rule over us as an excuse to coerce people into accepting an injected poison which may be a depopulation agent, a mind control/pacification agent in the form of injectable “smart dust”, or both in one. They believe they can get away with this by weaponizing the social stigma of vaccine refusal. They are incorrect.
    Their motives are clear and obvious to anyone who has been paying attention. These megalomaniacs have raided the pension funds of the free world. Wall Street is insolvent and has had an ongoing liquidity crisis since the end of 2019. The aim now is to exert total, full-spectrum physical, mental, and financial control over humanity before we realize just how badly we’ve been extorted by these maniacs.
    The pandemic and its response served multiple purposes for the Elite:
    • Concealing a depression brought on by the usurious plunder of our economies conducted by rentier-capitalists and absentee owners who produce absolutely nothing of any value to society whatsoever. Instead of us having a very predictable Occupy Wall Street Part II, the Elites and their stooges got to stand up on television and paint themselves as wise and all-powerful saviors instead of the marauding cabal of despicable land pirates that they are.
    • Destroying small businesses and eroding the middle class.
    • Transferring trillions of dollars of wealth from the American public and into the pockets of billionaires and special interests.
    • Engaging in insider trading, buying stock in biotech companies and shorting brick-and-mortar businesses and travel companies, with the aim of collapsing face-to-face commerce and tourism and replacing it with e-commerce and servitization.
    • Creating a casus belli for war with China, encouraging us to attack them, wasting American lives and treasure and driving us to the brink of nuclear armageddon.
    • Establishing technological and biosecurity frameworks for population control and technocratic- socialist “smart cities” where everyone’s movements are despotically tracked, all in anticipation of widespread automation, joblessness, and food shortages, by using the false guise of a vaccine to compel cooperation.
    Any one of these things would constitute a vicious rape of Western society. Taken together, they beggar belief; they are a complete inversion of our most treasured values.
    What is the purpose of all of this? One can only speculate as to the perpetrators’ motives, however, we have some theories.
    The Elites are trying to pull up the ladder, erase upward mobility for large segments of the population, cull political opponents and other “undesirables”, and put the remainder of humanity on a tight leash, rationing our access to certain goods and services that they have deemed “high-impact”, such as automobile use, tourism, meat consumption, and so on. Naturally, they will continue to have their own luxuries, as part of a strict caste system akin to feudalism.
    Why are they doing this? Simple. The Elites are Neo-Malthusians and believe that we are overpopulated and that resource depletion will collapse civilization in a matter of a few short decades. They are not necessarily incorrect in this belief. We are overpopulated, and we are consuming too many resources. However, orchestrating such a gruesome and murderous power grab in response to a looming crisis demonstrates that they have nothing but the utmost contempt for their fellow man.
    To those who are participating in this disgusting farce without any understanding of what they are doing, we have one word for you. Stop. You are causing irreparable harm to your country and to your fellow citizens.
    To those who may be reading this warning and have full knowledge and understanding of what they are doing and how it will unjustly harm millions of innocent people, we have a few more words.
    Damn you to hell. You will not destroy America and the Free World, and you will not have your New World Order. We will make certain of that.
    References:
    SNIP

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

2th October 2021, 05:25 PM #2064
    Dachsie
    Iridium

Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,577 Posts

Here is an important matter I am looking in to after listening to the TruNews show of today mentioning

Charles Lieber.

Tentacle Tuesday: Is There “A Thing” in COVID Vaccines? Most interesting show connecting the dots on what may be in those strange little spidery thingees in the vials of vaccines.

https://www.trunews.com/stream/tenta...covid-vaccines

Today on TRUNEWS, Rick and the team delve into the recent videos being released showing products in the so-called vaccine operating systems growing tentacles. Legitimate research confirms that the COVID virus does have dendrites meant to invade cells and to change the way cells operate.

Rick Wiles, Doc Burkhart, Kerry Kinsey. Airdate 10/12/21

I posted the recent video by Dr. Lee Merritt MD in my posting # 2040 in this thread. I got it from Dr. James Fetzer's Bitchute channel.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tBrNIOtKmKOX/

go to almost the end of the video track to 56:57

She posted three questions on the screen for us to research.

The third question was

" Why did Charles Lieber get indicted? "

I searched with that question and here are hits given...

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22why+did...hy&va=g&ia=web

This hit looked most interesting eureka !

The Neo-Malthusian Hypothesis: Are Elites Now Acting On Their Scientific Gnosticism?

Alex Coppen

Alex Coppen
    Oct 9, 2021 • 61 min read

https://devilslane.com/the-neo-malth...ic-gnosticism/

"On June 9th, 2020, Charles Lieber, a Harvard nanotechnology researcher with decades of experience, was indicted by the DOJ for fraud. Charles Lieber received millions of dollars in grant money from the US Department of Defense, specifically the military think tanks DARPA, AFOSR, and ONR, as well as NIH and MITRE. His specialty is the use of silicon nanowires in lieu of patch clamp electrodes to monitor and modulate intracellular activity, something he has been working on at Harvard for the past twenty years. He was claimed to have been working on silicon nanowire batteries in China, but none of his colleagues can recall him ever having worked on battery technology in his life; all of his research deals with bionanotechnology, or the blending of nanotech with living cells.

The indictment was over his collaboration with the Wuhan University of Technology. He had double- dipped, against the terms of his DOD grants, and taken money from the PRC’s Thousand Talents plan, a program which the Chinese government uses to bribe Western scientists into sharing proprietary R&D information that can be exploited by the PLA for strategic advantage.

Charles Lieber’s own papers describe the use of silicon nanowires for brain-computer interfaces, or “neural lace” technology. His papers describe how neurons can endocytose whole silicon nanowires or parts of them, monitoring and even modulating neuronal activity.

Charles Lieber was a colleague of Robert Langer. Together, along with Daniel S. Kohane, they worked on a paper describing artificial tissue scaffolds that could be implanted in a human heart to monitor its activity remotely."

Both Charles Lieber and Robert Langer’s bibliographies describe, essentially, techniques for human enhancement, i.e. transhumanism. Klaus Schwab, the founder of the World Economic Forum and the architect behind the so-called “Great Reset”, has long spoken of the “blending of biology and machinery” in his books.

c