Page 103 of 403 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4030

Thread: Coronavirus

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

rense last night hr 2-

Download Hour 1 - Frank Joseph - The Two Stonehenges

Download Hour 2 - Erica Khan, NanoScientist - Terrible New 'Vaccine' Revelations

hr 3 was reverse speech dweeb
    FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 6,607 Times in 4,200 Posts

FAKE "ELECTIONS" - Why Ron Paul Can't "Win"

"If telling the truth marginalizes you, then that is the place to be. After all, if enough people are willing to be marginalized, then before you know it, society has developed a different center. This is the politics of truth." -- E. Martin Schotz

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    2h 22m:

The Brizer Show 2021.03.15

Brizer and Patricia Aiken's featured guests were: Steve & Ross from Spacebusters. The first half hour did not win any awards for sound quality but then Graham saved the show. Great musical improvs from Steve too.

Wanted to bump this post again. The link is to a Brizer Show with Amanda Vollmer. Steve with Spacebusters was talking about this interview in the posted by PatColo. She is a Holistic Doctor in Canukistan. I have listed to quite a few interviews/chats/guest spots with her over the past two years.
    She is a great listen. Not on board with the beer bug or just about anything allopathic.

Below is her site.
    https://yummy.doctor/

Spacebusters did a previous interview on 1-4-21.

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osoab For This Useful Post:

monty (19th March 2021),PatColo (24th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

The yummy doctor has a cute video on her site

https://yummy.doctor/blog/billy-wank...ccine-factory/
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monty For This Useful Post:

BrewTech (28th March 2021),osoab (31st March 2021),Tumbleweed (20th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,335 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatColo View Post
    I have not been able to get that video to load. Other bitchute videos play without any problem
    The only thing declared necessary in the Constitution & Bill of Rights is the #2A Militia of the several States.
    “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a freeState”
    https://ConstitutionalMilitia.org

Thanks
    Thanked 6,223 Times in 2,640 Posts

Outstanding interview: Mr. Clark covers the entire COVID plan, from the Rockefeller Reset Plan, Klaus Schwab, Fauci and illegal gain of function research in Wuhan, the COVID patent, the microsoft 060606 nanotech human tracking and crypto payment system, child trafficking, Epstein Island and satanic worship, Trump and the Clement prophecies, CDC concentration camps, all laid out in logical order with links to original sources provided:

Highly recommended!!!!

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. -Benjamin Franklin
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite. -Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts interview with dark journalists. I am not sure if this is an old interview or not.

Modernas Jab referred to as “operating system” by Moderna leaders.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vd2oENPz9zuE/
    14:13
    To control the opposition, one must start the opposition. Joseph Stalin
    My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ImaCannin For This Useful Post:

Tumbleweed (22nd March 2021)

Thanks

Dr. Sherry Tenpenny explains how the rna jabs are suppose to work and how they are working. Also reminds us that these jabs are not FDA approved and all who take the experimental jab are nothing more than lab rats.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0FNMKKIlPTmi/

11:58
    My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,647 Times in 3,216 Posts

With Euroland going lockdown again, how much longer before we get new draconian measures announced?
    “Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of Jackals by Jackasses. It is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”
    H.L. Mencken

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
    H. L. Mencken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osoab View Post
    With Euroland going lockdown again, how much longer before we get new draconian measures announced?
    As soon as it takes for all the “Jabbed” people start spreading the mutated rona. We have been reading more and more states having an an uptick in cases.