Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,857 Posts

Re: Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afckus4RRbI

Rand Paul: This is the biggest coverup in the history of science

Sep 20, 2022

7:52 video runtime

Fox Business

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul joined 'Kennedy' to discuss his recent clash with Dr. Fauci over the origins of COVID-19 and his promise that Republicans will investigate Fauci over his handling of the pandemic.

Dachsie comment:

A couple of good things about this. There was a brief reference to the RNA sequences in January 2020 and the "furin cleavage site" on that RNA that very much points that to the vaccine coming from a laboratory and what the ramifications of that information making NIH NIAID FDA and the pharma companies look very bad.

The second good thing --
    Notice at 5:43 the example Senator Paul gave of what would be considered a "conflict of interest" , the example would be if a school board was asked to vote on the purchase of a school book and one of the school board members owned the school book company.

That example calls to mind the huge debacle of the corruption of local school boards filling the school libraries and class school books with CRT and gender identity/transgenderism filth and parents objecting being called "domestic terrorists" and "White nationalists."

This example calls to my mind the fact that Merrick Garland's daughter and son-in-law own a book publishing company that pushes CRT school books and Mr. Garland never disclosed that bit of information during his senate hearings procedure to become U S Attorney General. Merrick-without-Merit also appears to be a crucial part of the egregious behavior of many local school boards, especially the incident involving the Loudoun Virginia school district where a boy dressed as a girl in the girl's restroom raped a girl student and the school board there has not dealt with the many vexed parents in an equitable way.

Thanks

View the list of article titles below at THIS link
    and then click on the story you are interested in.

https://childrenshealthdefense.salsa...e-52f8708741e3

Top News of the Day

Biden Declares ‘Pandemic Is Over,’ Prompting Calls for End to ‘Absurd’ Vaccine Mandates, Federal Health Emergency

RFK, Jr. + Finance Expert: How Big Banks Went From ‘Too Big to Fail to Too Big to Jail’

Coroner Confirms Pfizer Vaccine Caused New Zealand Man’s Death

Judge Revokes Permits for $9.4 Billion Plastics Plant in Louisiana’s ‘Cancer Alley’

Pesticides Sprayed on California-Grown Produce Pose Grave Risk to Farmworkers, Children

Why ‘Ventilator Frenzy’ Swept the White House During Early Days of COVID

New York Spent $250 Million on COVID-Fighting Tech No One Uses + More

Nets Star Kyrie Irving Calls Vaccine Mandates ‘One of Biggest Violations of Human Rights in History’ + More

Thanks

https://usawatchdog.com/fda-covered-...er-mccullough/

FDA Covered Up CV19 Vax Biological Catastrophe – Dr. Peter McCullough

By Greg Hunter On September 20, 2022

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he interviews top cardiologist and CV19 expert Dr. Peter McCullough.

embedded video

47:01 video runtime

Video is also on Rumble HERE

https://rumble.com/v1kvxit-fda-and-c...ccullough.html

FDA Covered Up CV19 Vax Biological Catastrophe – Dr. Peter McCullough

By Greg Hunter On September 20, 2022 In Political Analysis 29 Comments

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

Dr. Peter McCullough is a renowned cardiologist who fought the accepted government CV19 vax narrative from the beginning. Dr. McCullough said, “The injections should have been halted in February of 2021.” Instead, the government mandated the clot shots, and the CDC and FDA covered up the problems. The FDA is still covering up massive deaths and injuries from the mRNA shots. Dr. McCullough explains, “It’s the great gamble of the Covid19 vaccine program. It was the gamble of a lifetime, if not a gamble of all-time. The vaccines install the genetic code for the lethal Wuhan spike protein that was engineered in a bio-security lab in Wuhan, China. This is the worst idea ever to install a fatal protein and have it installed for an uncontrolled duration and an uncontrolled quantity in the human body. . . . This is a biological catastrophe in unspeakable proportions. . . . Nobody wants these shots now, and they are still mandating them and forcing them on people.”

According to Dr. McCullough, the FDA admits the shots cause fatal heart damage, Fatal blood clotting, strokes, neurological injuries and other problems. When the evidence mounted on how deadly and debilitating the CV19 injections were, the FDA covered it all up instead of pulling them off the market. Dr. McCullough says, “Now, we have the additional deaths from the CV19 vaccines. The CDC shows 14,000 died the next day, and that is a gross under-reporting. . . The World Council for Health points out four agencies, including VAERS with 40,000 certified deaths, and that may be an under-reporting of 100 to 1. It’s a vast number, and no governments are doing investigations. The United States should be doing a full stop on this. Pfizer knew about 1,223 deaths within 90 days of release of their product . . . Pfizer logged all these deaths, but they didn’t pull their product off the market, and the FDA’s lawyer wanted to block that information from Americans for 55 years. So, the FDA is involved in a cover-up with Pfizer, and almost certainly with Moderna and Johnson & Johnson. It’s an ongoing biological catastrophe.”

McCullough contends that Covid is waning but warns, “What we are left with is just the vaccine injuries and damage itself. I can tell you we are going to have to be quite vigilant. The blood clots and heart damage, I have never ordered so many cardiac MRIs and ultrasound tests for blood clots. People need to be hyper-vigilant. They have put a foreign genetic code in their bodies. It’s produced the lethal Wuhan spike proteins. It’s in their brains, and it’s in their hearts. People can’t feel good that have taken this into their bodies. They have to know they have taken an extraordinary risk. . . . There are over 1,000 papers in the peer-reviewed literature. Not a single paper shows a benefit of these vaccines. 100 percent of it is bad news.”

There is much more in the 47-minute interview.

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he interviews top cardiologist and CV19 expert Dr. Peter McCullough.

(To Donate to USAWatchdog.com Click Here)
    https://usawatchdog.com/donations/
    After the Interview:

To find out more about The Wellness Company, click HERE.

You can find out much more about Dr. Peter McCullough by clicking here,

and here.

Dachsie comment:

Great interview. Much specific information I had not heard before.

Dr. McCullough is still treating patients in his Dallas area office and still has his full M.D. license. I do not know if he has the ability to admit his COVID patients to any hospital and be their primary care doctor while his patient is in the hospital. If he has to turn over the care of his patient to a "hospitalist" M.D. and hospital protocols, that would be very unfortunate.

At around 38:24, Dr. McCullough said he himself never had any of these COVID vaccines and he stated it was because he already "had COVID."
    I have heard people say, for the time in very early 2020, that they "had COVID."
    I do not know how they knew that back then.
    People just thought they had a bad case of the flu and did not even think to go and get a test to see what kind of flu or upper respiratory condition they had.
    I have been given to understand that COVID-19, aka "COVID", is the "disease" phase of a person having contracted the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.

I have also heard or read that you don't know you have the virus until or unless you experience the COVID-19 disease.
    I assume "having COVID" means having symptoms, being "infected" and feeling sick and being contagious to other people. However, I have heard the term "COVID" being used to mean the same thing as "having the virus" by doctors.
    I have also heard doctors report that you can "have COVID" and not even know it, that is, not even feel sick or have any symptoms.

There was and still is that basic vagueness about the nature of SARS-CoV-2 and its relationship to "COVID-19." It was sort of like the blurred official story that was coming out right after 9-11-01 happened. What we were being told by the experts and mainstream media did not make sense.

That glaring foundational vagueness and lack of clarity in communicating about this is what caused my personal non-acceptance of the "pandemic" and the idea of a scientifically identified "novel corona virus."

Then also, there was from the beginning lots of talk about the pandemic in very early 2020 and good questions and good answers about this new disease were met with a strong hammer shut down of asking questions and having open discussions. (As an aside I was a patient in a hospital in March of 2020 and the hospital personnel were kind of in limbo about what to do. A technician of some kind came into my room at about 3:00 am and stuck a long q-tip in my nose and then rushed out.) We the people all of a sudden were forbidden to have free speech and free discussion about this new highly contagious pandemic disease. All I could see was that you could not talk about it and it did not make any logical sense.

Thanks

https://merylnass.substack.com/p/jef...m_source=email

Meryl’s COVID Newsletter

Jeff Sachs and giving the W.H.O. mo' money

The Lancet COVID Commission and One Health are important parts of the globalists' narrative
    Meryl Nass
    13 hr ago

Here is the Lancet COVID Commission Report, chaired by Jeffrey Sachs. Next is an excerpt from its executive summary:

“Section 3 presents our policy recommendations, particularly around multilateral cooperation centred at WHO to address global health crises, and around investments in preparedness for future health crises through strong national health systems and international financing and technology cooperation with the world's lower-income regions.”

Remember, the guy is an economist. And this harkens back to the World Economic Forum goals. The WEF celebrates Building Back Better after Destroying, Debasing and Degrading our economies and culture. Which the WEF and now the COVID Commission drool about, as it will require massive amounts of FINANCING. The way leeches make their money is from the commissions they get for financing big projects.

Thanks for reading Meryl’s COVID Newsletter! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.

Nuggets from the final section of the report follow:
    Section 3: recommendations for ending the COVID-19 pandemic, preparing for the next, and long-term sustainable development

WHO, working with the main vaccine-producing companies and countries, needs to intensify its efforts to ensure high levels of immunisation coverage in all countries, especially in the low-income countries where vaccine coverage remains dangerously low. Countries must then implement a vaccination-plus control strategy that includes mass immunisation; the availability and affordability of testing; treatment for new infections (test and treat); rehabilitation and social support for people with long COVID; and complementary public health and social measures such as the use of face masks, the promotion of safe workplaces, and economic and social support for self-isolation.

Maintain WHO as the lead institution for response to emerging infectious diseases

WHO should remain at the centre of the multilateral response to emerging infectious diseases. Yet WHO needs strengthening. Such strengthening should include new regulatory authority, more backing by national political leaders, more contact with the global scientific community, and a larger core budget to carry out its many crucial responsibilities. The capacity of WHO should also be complemented by far greater international finance to support the health systems, research and development, and biomedical production capacity of LMICs.

Establish a global pandemic agreement and strengthen the IHR (International Health Regulations)

The weaknesses and shortfalls of the IHR (2005) in protecting the world against the COVID-19 pandemic have led to the decision by WHO member states to start the process to draft and negotiate new agreements on pandemic preparedness and response, including a possible new Pandemic Treaty. We echo many other reports on COVID-19 in calling for a global pandemic agreement and for a reassessment of and update to the IHR (2005).96, 489, 490, 492

…the approval by WHO, the International Civil Aviation Organization, and the International Maritime Organization of standing regulations regarding the processing and control of international travellers and international freight and shipping under global pandemic conditions.

Reform of WHO governance

a substantial increase to the core budget of WHO is required to increase its effectiveness at its headquarters in Geneva, at regional offices, and in countries around the world. Moreover, WHO needs the capacity to draw upon large-scale emergency financing in the case of a global public health emergency. WHO should continue to use the infrastructure it has built up so that this infrastructure is in place when another pandemic emerges. An emergency credit line at an international financial institution, designed as a key tool of the new Global Health Fund, could provide the necessary emergency financing channel.

Regulations for the prevention of pandemics from natural spillovers and research-related activities and for investigating their origins

Strategies to prevent research-related releases should include stronger international and national oversight of biosafety, biosecurity, and biorisk management, including the strict regulation of gain of function research of concern…

It is certain that future pandemics will arise from interactions between humans and animals, and that research on viruses will continue with the potential for accidents. It is therefore imperative that society enacts measures to reduce the possibility of both natural spillovers and spillovers from research-related activities…Calls for One Health approaches to address the risks of the emergence and transmission of zoonotic diseases are common among reports on pandemic prevention and preparedness, and many reports have called for greater global surveillance and monitoring of disease risks, with WHO as the coordinating power.

Coincidentally, I warned my readers about Jeffrey Sachs and about One Health in a long post I wrote in May 2022, titled, “A winding tale of the WHO, monkeypox, Jeffrey Sachs' turnaround, and One Health.” It was subtitled, “Important backstories behind the news you're getting. More coming.” How prescient was that?

Here is what I wrote then about the WHO‘s IHR amendments, and about the pandemic treaty that was being negotiated:

The US state department drafted a dozen AMENDMENTS to an existing international health treaty that had been adopted in 2005, termed the International Health Regulations (IHR). These US-drafted amendments would enable the WHO to assume control over the pandemic response to future pandemics on a worldwide basis. This is the US writing new rules that would give up its own sovereignty (and everyone else's) to the WHO, in the event of a pandemic or health emergency. In February, very quietly, the proposed amendments were sent out to the WHA members for review, pending a vote this week.

I can promise you the US never gives up even a speck of sovereignty; and that the purpose of the state department is to maintain and expand US power. The only conclusion I could draw is that the US Government and/or the global elites were confident they could control the WHO, and since using the guise of a pandemic to grab power, influence and money had worked so well for them so far, they were expanding the program to the whole world via the WHO. People like Astrid Stuckelberger, James Rogusky and others predicted this was the mechanism to achieve a worldwide coup.

Concurrent with the presentation of these amendments to the WHA, a new WHO treaty has been in the process of being negotiated since last fall, and was expected to accomplish essentially the same thing: a means to transfer national control over health and medical care from individual nations to the WHO under the guise of a pandemic or medical emergency…

Regarding Mr. Sachs I wrote in May:

“The Lancet Commission published a massive 23 page report in the Lancet on September 14, 2020 that seemed to me to be establishing Sachs' group as credible, and buttressing a variety of what we have come to know as globalist narratives and agendas.

Professor Sachs therefore appeared to be a globalist flunky. And when I looked at the publications from his massive Commission, I learned the majority had to do with pushing COVID vaccinations.

So I was surprised to learn a few days ago that Professor Sachs himself had supposedly gone rogue, and published a paper in the PNAS, noting how the US government and institutions were hiding information about COVID's origins. He and his coauthor wrote:

EHA [Daszak], UNC [Ralph Baric], NIH [Fauci], USAID [one of many funders of EHA and Wuhan], and other research partners have failed to disclose their activities to the US scientific community and the US public, instead declaring that they were not involved in any experiments that could have resulted in the emergence of SARS-CoV-2...

a US-based investigation need not wait—there is much to learn from the US institutions that were extensively involved in research that may have contributed to, or documented the emergence of, the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Only an independent and transparent investigation, perhaps as a bipartisan Congressional inquiry, will reveal the information that is needed to enable a thorough scientific process of scrutiny and evaluation.”

Most likely, Sachs is trying to reassert his leadership regarding the original Lancet Commission investigation that was halted due to the notoriety of Daszak and EcoHealth Alliance. He may also be seeking funding for such investigation, and/or trying to repair his tattered reputation. Will he team up with Robert Zelikow to whitewash any future origins investigation? Stay tuned.”

Here is what I said about One Health in that article:

I used to think One Health was just a silly concept designed to justify more funding for the EcoHealth Alliance type of voracious grant hunter. Certainly EcoHealth was a major proponent of the concept. But well-fed One Health adherents suddenly appeared, tucked into many corners of the world (here is one South American example), including CDC, the World Bank and WHO. I had been wrong.

One Health is an idea plucked out of thin air: that in order to manage the health of the planet, we can't think about people in isolation. We have to consider them in the context of animals too, both livestock and wild animals, and also "ecosystems". This might have been a good idea if a significant chunk of human disease came from animals, but in fact, zoonoses (infections spread to humans from animals) are pretty rare. Think anthrax. Rabies. Monkeypox. And while flu viruses do reassort in animals, the risk of influenza has been factitiously ginned up by public health agencies for decades. I now suspect the reason was to acclimate the public to the idea of yearly booster shots.

It seems that One Health is an integral part of the globalist plan (proposing false health narratives with the aim of usurping authority), so I thought I had better give you a brief summary of this concept as I know it…

Then I marshalled a lot of evidence about One Health. Please read it if you are interested; it is quite the scam. But this piece is already so long, I will stop now. Except for one more nugget.

Here are the conflicts of interest of the authors of the Lancet COVID Commission report, in case you couldn’t guess:
    Declaration of interests

SSAK declares grants paid to the Centre for the AIDS Programme of Research in South Africa from the National Institutes of Health (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases), the South African Medical Research Council, the National Research Foundation, and the European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership. He is a vice-president of the International Science Council; a commissioner of the African Commission on COVID-19; and a member of the WHO Science Council, the Advisory Council of the Physicians for Human Rights, the Global Medical Advisory Board on COVID-19 for Sanofi Pasteur, and the Scientific Advisory Committee of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. CBa declares consulting fees from and is a member of the advisory board of the Sustainable Development Solutions Network. MEB and PJH are co-directors of a team of scientists at Texas Children's Hospital Center for Vaccine Development, who are co-inventors of a COVID-19 recombinant protein vaccine technology owned by Baylor College of Medicine (BCM) that was licensed by BCM, non-exclusively and with no patent restrictions, to several companies committed to advancing vaccines for low-income and middle-income countries. The co-inventors have no involvement in license negotiations conducted by BCM. Similar to other research universities, a long-standing BCM policy provides its faculty and staff, who make discoveries that result in a commercial license, a share of any royalty income. To date, BCM has not distributed any royalty income to the co-inventors of the COVID-19 recombinant protein vaccine technology. Any such distribution will be undertaken in accordance with BCM policy. CBu declares grants from the Health Research Council of New Zealand, the New Zealand Ministry of Health, and the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade; consulting fees from Johnson & Johnson Japan; payment from University of Malaya; and is the president of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco—Oceania. GCB is co-chair of the UHC2030 International Alliance. AH declares grants and consulting fees from the Wellcome Trust and the Oak Foundation. NJ declares support from the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network and consulting fees from the University of California, San Francisco Department of Humanities and Social Sciences and the Foundation for Global Governance and Sustainability. ET declares consulting fees from the United Nations Development Programme. VV-F and IS are co-chairs of the Nizami Ganjavi International Centre. MAP declares grants from the Rockefeller Foundation to his institution and is a member of the Board of Directors for Management Sciences for Health, and non-executive Governing Board member of Sidra Medicine. JT declares funds from the Victorian Government to BehaviourWorks Australia for surveys and research on COVID-19 related behaviours, from Monash University and from Melbourne Water. AG was a member of the Open Society Global Drug Policy Program until February, 2022. MH declares funds from the Victorian Government, the New South Wales Government, the Australian Government, and the Macquarie Foundation to the Burnet Institute, Melbourne, VIC, Australia for research and modelling work related to COVID-19, and grants from AbbVie and Gilead Sciences that are unrelated to this work. JVL declares grants from AbbVie, Gilead Sciences, MSD, and Roche Diagnostics, and consulting fees from NovVax, all unrelated to this work. All other authors declare no conflicts of interest. This report does not represent the institutions nor the organisations for which the authors work.

Thanks

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20...ON-EPISODE.htm

The VIRAL DELUSION (EPISODE: 1 - 5): The Tragic Pseudoscience of SARS-CoV2 - Full Documentary

This is a very important video if you want to be informed about what they have done.

I just watched again but only first 2 hours of this 7:29:00 video. That is all you need to know to have a basic understanding of the massive fraud and crimes against humanity.

Take the number of deaths of the last weekly VAERS data posted a few days ago in this thread and multiply by choosing one of three different factors found reasonable by these three scientists.
    You choose which if any of these realistic estimate of deaths that have taken place for USA as of September 9, 2022.

New VAERS Data as of Sept.9, 2022 (posted Sept.16, 2022)

36,291 Total Deaths

Dr. Jessica Rose's factor of 31 = 1,125,021

or by

Steve Kirsch's factor of 41 = 1,487,931

or

by a factor of 100 by Dr. David Rasnick = 3,629,100

Also there will be a show tomorrow morning at 11:00 am Central

HERE

https://live.childrenshealthdefense....1-7c59a5c52e3b

Good Morning CHD: The Viral Delusion — The Tragic Pseudoscience of SARS-CoV2 With Mary Holland, Mike Wallach + David Rasnik, Ph.D.

OK, this video is happening right now.
    Does the virus exist at all.

https://live.childrenshealthdefense....1-7c59a5c52e3b

1:00:39 video runtime

Thanks

https://merylnass.substack.com/p/fau...m_source=email

Meryl’s COVID Newsletter

Fauci blames people for the pandemic. Daszak promises thorough investigation.

WEF writes the scripts.

It's not that hard to read between the lines...

Meryl Nass
    2 hr ago
    September 21, 2022

These slides I made for a talk 2 years ago this month.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/..._1328x750.jpeg

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/..._1300x732.jpeg

Comments:

Margaret Anna Alice
    Writes Margaret Anna Alice Through the…
    1 hr ago

You don’t even need to read between the lines—they unabashedly say it out in the open:

“COVID is critical because this is what convinces people to accept, to legitimize, total biometric surveillance. If we want to stop this epidemic, we need not just to monitor people, we need monitor what’s happening under their skin, their body temperature …”

—Yuval Noah Harari

“… the pandemic is imposing on us a universal world order. It has never happened before that every part of the world was affected in a parallel way by events outside their direct control. And also, that the leaders of countries and the peoples of countries have to deal with issues of preserving themselves, but at the same time they can’t preserve themselves in this area without a solution that affects everybody.…”

—Henry Kissinger

“The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world.”

—Klaus Schwab

All of these and more damning quotes appear in my “Anatomy of a Philanthropath” series. These ones can be found in Part 2:

• “Part 2: Downloadable Digital Dictatorships” (https://margaretannaalice.substack.c...ath-dreams-947)
    Expand full comment
    25ReplyCollapse
    4 replies

Kenneth Stoller. MD
    2 hr ago

Fauci is a psychopath. He enjoys lying, he laughs at his ability to lead people into the Covid Chambers he built. Why anyone gives him the time of day is a mystery/
    16ReplyCollapse
    4 replies
    32 more comments…
    COVID persists, but the COVID vaccine narrative has taken on so much water, the powers that be have stopped bailing, and are going to let…
    But what do they have in store for us next?
    Meryl Nass
    Apr 16
    It's Official! CDC and UK government data reveal the COVID vaccines do not prevent cases, transmission, severe illness or deaths
    So what DO they do, and WHY are we using them?
    Meryl Nass
    Apr 3
    Novavax vaccine contains 1 mcg of insect (the fall armyworm) and baculovirus proteins and a bit of their DNA too, which is injected into you…
    And that's before we consider the Matrix-M novel adjuvant it contains

_______

Dachsie comment:

Pestilence and climate catastrophes are the perfect objects of "create the problem", get everybody to beg 'somebody has to do something', then everyone welcomes their One World Death and Slavery System for All solution.

___

In "The First Global Revolution,"[1991] published by The Council of the Club of Rome, an international elitist organization, the authors note that:

"In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine, and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention ...The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand.
    Ephesians 6:12-13

Thanks

Great article. See original for many hyperlinks.

https://brownstone.org/articles/no-l...tm_source=push

No, Lockdown Instigators Do Not Deserve the Benefit of the Doubt

By Michael Senger September 22, 2022

In the United States, some 2,000,000 people—over 1% of adult men—currently reside in prisons and jails. In America’s poorest cities, crime and law enforcement are intertwined with life to such a degree that many children grow up more familiar with the justice system than the education system. For kids who grow up in these circumstances, getting through school while staying out of jail is a feat worth celebrating.

Some of this is, of course, necessary to maintain a peaceful society in a country as open and unequal as the United States. But the American political-prison-industrial complex is also riddled with perverse incentives. As Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch put it: “We live in a world in which everything has been criminalized. And some professors have even opined that there’s not an American alive who hasn’t committed a felony under some state law.” We’ve even developed an Orwellian lexicon for this system; the term “crime of moral turpitude” is a tacit admission that America’s statutes are riddled with crimes that do not actually involve “moral turpitude”—it’s puzzling why these should be considered crimes at all.

Worse yet, an estimated 5% of convicts are actually innocent. That means there are currently some 100,000 Americans in prisons and jails who didn’t even commit the crimes for which they were charged. The sad truth is that just living in one of America’s poorest neighborhoods comes with some risk of incarceration; the more people around who are convicted, the greater the odds of becoming an innocent convict oneself. Juries do their best, but they’re beset by the usual human biases. Judges know all too well that verdicts often come down to such irrelevant factors as the defendant’s charisma, physical attractiveness, or even what the jury had for breakfast that morning.

Mass incarceration is one sad byproduct of inequality and community deterioration in the 21st century. But an even worse byproduct of that inequality is an entire caste of Western elites who’ve begun to manipulate the system to exempt themselves and their supporters from the rule of law to a degree not seen since the rise of the fascist regimes of the 1930s. And in no instance has this been made more clear than in the promulgation of Covid lockdowns into policy in early 2020.
    The Crime

Lockdowns, or the shutting of businesses and community spaces with the force of law, were unprecedented in the Western world prior to Xi Jinping’s lockdown of Wuhan and weren’t part of any democratic country’s pandemic plan; rather, these pandemic plans suggested only voluntary social distancing measures. While lockdowns bore some facial resemblance to the voluntary social distancing measures contemplated in pandemic plans, this similarity was no coincidence, as the concept of “social distancing” in its origin was lifted by the US CDC straight from the Chinese Communist Party policy of “lockdown” as imposed during SARS in 2003. Further, some leading federal officials have disclosed that at the time they recommended temporary social distancing measures for Covid, they did so with the intent that state governors would enforce them as indefinite forced lockdowns.

As former UN Assistant Secretary-General Ramesh Thakur has documented in scrupulous detail, the harms that lockdowns would cause were all well-known and reported at the time they were first adopted as policy in early 2020. These included accurate estimates of mass deaths due to delayed medical operations, a mental health crisis, drug overdoses, an economic recession, global poverty, hunger, and starvation.

Yet regardless, for reasons we’re still only beginning to understand, some key scientists, health officials, national security officials, media entities, international organizations, billionaires and influencers advocated the broad imposition of these unprecedented, devastating policies from the earliest possible date, ostensibly to stop or slow the coronavirus as the CCP claims to have done in Wuhan, while censoring any contrary opinions, spinning a false illusion of consensus amongst an unknowing public. A report later revealed that military leaders saw this as a unique opportunity to test propaganda techniques on the public, shaping and “exploiting” information to bolster government messages about the virus. Dissenting scientists were silenced. Psyops teams deployed fear campaigns on their own people in a scorched-earth campaign to drive consent for lockdowns.

These early advocates of lockdowns inverted the definitions of key public health principles in sophisticated, Orwellian fashion. While the lockdowns they advocated were deliberately intended to overturn existing public health practices, they instructed the public to “follow the science,” leading the public to believe that their policies were grounded in established scientific practice. They used the rhetoric of equity and vulnerability to advocate policies that disproportionately harmed the most vulnerable and increased existing economic divides. They then retroactively cited the broad public support for lockdowns that had been sown by their own propaganda as justification for their propaganda in support of those lockdowns.

Ultimately, these lockdowns failed to meaningfully slow the spread of the coronavirus and killed tens of thousands of young people in every country in which they were tried. We now know the virus had already begun spreading undetected all over the world by fall 2019 at the latest and had an infection fatality rate under 0.2%.

However, the lockdowns caused the public to believe that the virus was hundreds of times deadlier than it really was. Simultaneously, the World Health Organization issued global PCR testing guidance—using tests later confirmed by the New York Times to have a false positive rate over 85%—pursuant to which millions of cases were soon discovered in every country. Additionally, the WHO issued new guidance on the use of mechanical ventilators to member nations; over 97% of those over age 65 who received mechanical ventilation in accordance with this guidance were killed.

Terrified by this surge of deaths and the psychological terror campaigns deployed by governments on their own people, populations across the Western world proceeded to impose an ever-darker swathe of illiberal mandates including forced masking and digital vaccine passes for everyday activities. Young children, who were at virtually no risk from the virus, lost years of primary education in the worst education crisis since the end of the Second World War. An indefinite state of legal emergency was imposed which continues to this day. The global fight for human rights and the end of poverty was set back decades.

Over $3 trillion in wealth was transferred from the world’s poorest to a tiny number of billionaires and their supporters, predominantly in China and in the tech and pharmaceutical industries. Several key early lockdown proponents indicated that they saw Covid as an opportunity to “entrench a new idea of ​​the left … reconstructing a cultural hegemony on a new basis.” Authoritarian regimes grew more autocratic, and democratic governments took on authoritarian characteristics.

Worst of all, a norm was grafted onto Western democracy that the fundamental rights to movement, work, association, bodily autonomy, and free expression, for which our forebears fought so tirelessly, can be suddenly and indefinitely suspended, without precedent, analysis, or logic, based on nothing but vague promises that doing so will “save lives”—rendering them all but moot.

Meanwhile, the lockdowns and mandates led to the deaths of over 170,000 Americans and proportionate numbers in countries that imposed them across the Western world. By 2021, lockdowns had killed over 228,000 children in South Asia. Studies of excess deaths indicate that lockdowns led to several million deaths in India and proportionate numbers in other developing nations.

A million here, a million there, pretty soon you’re talking real atrocities.

These numbers do not even begin to count the total damage that will ultimately ensue due to the economic devastation of lockdowns, which we will continue to witness for many years to come. Many early lockdown proponents may never be among the 2,000,000 Americans currently residing in jails and prisons, but we can be sure that thousands more would-be innocent children will one day be added to the prison rolls as a result of the economic destruction their policies unleashed.

Ladies and gentlemen, this case ultimately comes down to whether, unlike the other 2,000,000 Americans currently in state custody, we can be sure that by virtue of their socioeconomic position and the panic over a virus which panic they deliberately stoked with their own policies, this handful of key early lockdown proponents acted in good faith when they convinced the world to adopt these unprecedented, catastrophic policies based on the belief that China eliminated the virus from an entire country by shutting down one city for two months—so sure that the question demands no further inquiry. I leave that for you to decide.

Reprinted from the author’s Substack

Author

Michael Senger

Michael P Senger is an attorney and author of Snake Oil: How Xi Jinping Shut Down the World. He has been researching the influence of the Chinese Communist Party on the world’s response to COVID-19 since March 2020 and previously authored China’s Global Lockdown Propaganda Campaign and The Masked Ball of Cowardice in Tablet Magazine. You can follow his work on Substack

Thanks

https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com...ing-the-truth/

Destroying Women, Poisoning Breast Milk, Murdering Babies; and Hiding the Truth — The Most Revolutionary Act[/COLOR][/URL]

Dr. Naomi Wolf
    Posted on September 19, 2022

Dr Naomi Wolf The worst that can happen to the human species, is happening. The War Room/DailyClout’s Pfizer Documents Research Volunteers — a group of medical and scientific experts who have selflessly stepped up to analyze the tens of thousands of formerly internal Pfizer documents released under court order subsequent to a lawsuit by Aaron […]

The worst that can happen to the human species, is happening.

The War Room/DailyClout’s Pfizer Documents Research Volunteers — a group of medical and scientific experts who have selflessly stepped up to analyze the tens of thousands of formerly internal Pfizer documents released under court order subsequent to a lawsuit by Aaron Siri’s firm, Siri & Glimstad, and a FOIA by Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency — have now fully demonstrated that Pfizer’s mRNA vaccines target human reproduction in comprehensive, likely irreversible ways.

Our 3,250 research volunteers, in 39 fully cited reports to date, have documented evidence of what I’ve been calling “360 degrees of harm” to reproduction.

The Pfizer documents reveal monstrous damage to menstruation, harm to the testes and epididymis, harms to the penis, horrible harm to the ova and ovaries, mechanisms for compromising the placenta, contamination of amniotic fluid, and damage to newborns. They reveal that four women’s breast milk turned blue-green. They reveal injuries to at least one newborn that extend to death (or murder) from ingesting tainted breast milk. They reveal horrific levels of miscarriages. They reveal that Pfizer defined “exposure” to the vaccine as including sexual intercourse, especially at conception. They reveal a weird focus on mammalian sexual and reproductive issues.

All of these horrors make extended appearances in the Pfizer documents, which were never expected to see the light of day. https://dailyclout.io/category/campa...ents-analysis/

Soon humanity will realize that the worst thing ever to happen to it, has taken place.

Soon humanity will realize that the miscarriages and the drops in birth rate worldwide documented by Igor Chudov; the drop in life expectancy; the neonatal deaths; the ruination of eggs and ovaries; were done to them

with knowledge aforethought, and that, in many cases relating to fertility, the means for healing the bodies of women is not clear.

Every day my inbox seethes with women asking, “Can the lipid nanoparticles be removed from the ovaries? My daughter miscarried right after receiving the Pfizer vaccine…” “My daughter-in-law was vaccinated while pregnant. What can be done for her?”

But mainstream news outlets, let alone our government agencies, are not helping women with this crisis. Rather, they are seeking to gaslight us about it, and to kill off reputationally or to censor those of us bringing this evidence to the light of day.

Here is just one example:

In one of the 39 War Room/DailyClout reports about the staggering harms and upside-down science in the Pfizer documents — a volunteer recently made a mistake.

In a post on August 12, 2022, the volunteer miscounted 11 miscarriages or spontaneous abortions of women who had been injected in Pfizer’s clinical trial, as 22. The miscarriages/spontaneous abortions were listed in two separate tables in the 3,645-page Pfizer document; but the subject codes revealed that some were duplicates. https://pdata0916.s3.us-east-2.amazo...rse-events.zip We learned of this error on August 17 due to work by Naked Emperor, on his Substack, and by Phil Kerpen, on Twitter. Of course, we immediately corrected the error. I also publicly noted the correction on every podcast on which I appeared.

Both the Associated Press and Reuters, two of the biggest newswires on

Both the Associated Press and Reuters, two of the biggest newswires on the planet, went after us.

Are those newswires who so aggressively assailed the credibility of a team of highly credentialed researchers doing a public service — themselves un-conflicted?

AP — or should I say, “AP/Xinhua” — pursued us with an article falsely exonerating Pfizer — one that appeared in virtually every local newspaper in the country: https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...e-545842340316.

The Associated Press is conflicted in covering this story, via its direct financial ties to Xinhua News Agency, the official state news agency of the People’s Republic of China. Xinhua is also a ministry-level institution subordinate to the State Council of the Chinese Communist Party (“CCP”), and is the highest-ranking state media organization in China.

AP has a “memorandum of cooperation” (MOC) with Xinhua, which is an entity that Reporters without Borders calls “The World’s Biggest Propaganda Machine.” Members of Congress have asked AP to release documentation of the terms of this MOC. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...e-state-media/. As The Washington Post’s op-ed put it in 2018: “China’s state-run media companies are rapidly expanding their integration with Western news outlets, as part of Beijing’s worldwide foreign influence operations campaign. In Washington, lawmakers in both parties are calling out such arrangements and demanding U.S. media companies make sure they don’t become tools of Chinese government propaganda.” The goal of Xinhua’s and the CCP’s efforts to infiltrate Western news organizations is to suspend or weaken Western criticism of — the CCP.

[…]

via
    https://substack.com/inbox/post/71230886 https://substack.com/inbox/post/71230886

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCGO9kuYM0M

Sudden Adult Deaths Since 2021: Ed Dowd (Ex BlackRock Manager) w/ Dr. Kelly Victory – Ask Dr.

Dr. Drew
    71.3K subscribers
    Edward Dowd, a former Wall Street analyst and BlackRock portfolio manager, examines the epidemic of sudden deaths over the course of 2021 and 2022: a phenomenon many are calling Sudden Adult Death Syndrome. What is causing the extraordinary increase in deaths? 「 LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE: https://drdrew.com/9212022

Throughout his stock picking career, he utilized pattern recognition to get ahead of his peers and the street before his bullish or bearish thesis became consensus. Early in 2021, he noticed a rise of news anecdotes about sudden deaths among very fit athletes and other seemingly healthy young people across the country. Edward has amassed evidence from the insurance industry, funeral home industry, and government databases that excessive deaths among working-age Americans have increased in 2021 versus 2020. His thesis was simple: What changed in 2021?

Read Ed Dowd's book "Cause Unknown" at https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...

Follow Edward Dowd on Gettr at https://gettr.com/user/edwarddowd

「 MEDICAL NOTE 」

The CDC states that COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and reduce your risk of severe illness. Hundreds of millions of people have received a COVID-19 vaccine, and serious adverse reactions are uncommon. Dr. Drew is a board-certified physician and Dr. Kelly Victory is a board-certified emergency specialist. Portions of this program will examine countervailing views on important medical issues. You should always consult your personal physician before making any decisions about your health.

Thanks

https://markcrispinmiller.substack.c...m_source=email

News from Underground by Mark Crispin Miller

Deathbed confessions reconfirm that both "9/11" AND the US "moon landing" were FAKE

In order to be wholly free of the Big Lie that gave us COVID, and those lethal "vaccinations," we also have to look back at the Big Lies that led up to it, and seek the truth about them, too

Mark Crispin Miller
    27 min ago September 23, 2022

You look around at what’s still happening—what with the masks (despite the overwhelming evidence, of every kind, that they don’t work, except to make you sick), and with the ongoing “vaccination” drive (despite the overwhelming evidence, of every kind, that it’s made “COVID” worse, and has been killing people, or permanently crippling them, in unprecedented numbers)—and you think, “It can’t get any dumber than this. Such scientific ignorance—especially among professionals, including countless scientists and doctors, and others who have gone to college—is like nothing we have ever seen in the United States, or elsewhere in the enlightened West.”

Now, whether people can’t get any dumber is an open question, since it’s their fear, and not some native incapacity, that’s making all too many still behave so stupidly; and, vis-a-vis that incapacitating fear, there’s plenty more where that came from, via governments-and-media throughout the world. And while this global Terror is unprecedented, the scientific ignorance that it has so remarkably induced—making even scientists and doctors instantly and totally forget all they once learned—is surely not unprecedented, as we (or some of us) have seen so many times before.

News from Underground by Mark Crispin Miller is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

We saw it all throughout the HIV/AIDS scam that was essentially a dress rehearsal for the COVID crisis—a “virus” said to cause a surely-fatal illness (a) with no symptoms, and, therefore, that (b) you couldn’t know you had unless you took a (worthless) PCR test for it; and that (c) spread through casual contact with “the infected,” so that (d) our survival now depended on our keeping far away from one another; and that (e) could be “cured” with AZT—a treatment that, like the experimental COVID shots, turned out to cause the slow and painful death that HIV allegedly portended.

Nor was that propaganda narrative by any means the first to push a scientifically preposterous—or, to put the case more bluntly, physically impossible—scenario. Take JFK/Dallas. The linchpin of that murderous official story (murderous because so many witnesses were murdered to protect it, and because the killing of that president enabled decades of aggressive warfare all around the world) was the batshit-crazy “magic bullet theory,” which countless “journalists” (including Walter Cronkite and Dan Rather) actually propounded without laughing. That JFK had been shot in the back from the front, and that, five years later, his brother, then running for president, was shot in the front from the back, two months after Martin Luther King, Jr. was shot in the head by a gunman who had already left the neighborhood, are just a few examples of the straight-faced lunacy required of those who—like the New York Times, and all the rest of “our free press,” along with celebrated “leftists” like Noam Chomsky—go on bolstering the state’s Official Story (whatever it may be) even decades after it’s been blown to smithereens by every serious researcher who has studied it.

And so it is with two more propaganda narratives whose physical impossibility has now been reconfirmed by two deathbed confessions: the heroic story of Apollo 11 (a propaganda tale unusual in that it worked its magic not through jolting trauma, but triumphalist elation), and the horrific story of “the terrorist attack on 9/11.” By now there is abundant evidence that neither one of those events could possibly have happened as “reported.” In other words, you have to be completely uninformed, and happily indifferent to the pertinent scientific principles, to go on believing that those three unhappy astronauts really made it to the moon and back in that hilariously rickety contraption; and so, by now, you have to be supremely credulous to go on thinking that the obliteration of both Twin Towers could have been effected by 19 Islamist klutzes with no flight experience—and that they also (somehow), that same day, pulverized Building 7, even without flying into it.

But why go back to incidents that feel like “ancient history,” when we’re now facing a catastrophe far worse than anything that happened after 1963, or 1968, 0r 1969, or 9/11—a worldwide catastrophe, resulting from a Big Lie that continues to have millions under deep hypnosis? In fact, it’s precisely because those prior lies were never properly exploded, since “our free press” never properly reported them, and even now continues to uphold them, that it’s been possible for them to push this biggest and most catastrophic Big Lie of them all, and for so many millions to believe it, and still go on believing it, convinced that any argument or evidence against it is “conspiracy theory”—a propaganda meme created by the CIA in 1967, and fed through “our free press” with the explicit purpose of protecting the JFK/Dallas propaganda narrative from any rational critique.

And so, in short, we cannot just refute this one Big Lie, and let its prior history—and the key role played throughout that history by the government-and-media— go unexamined. We must look back, unflinchingly, on all that history, and come to terms with it, along with our own prior credulity, before We the People can, at last, be safe and free; and so these two deathbed confessions are, in their own way, as relevant as anything that Dr. Fauci ever said, or ever did, and so their truth must, finally, also now be heeded. SNIP

The two new accounts from this article about Apollo 11 and World Trade Center Building 7 on 9/11/01 will be posted in the false flag forum section of this platform. The COVID Official Story will remain here but it also is a false flag event.